May 27, 2024, 09:07:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360001 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #860 on: October 22, 2009, 11:39:54 AM »

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/2009/10/19/a-celebration-of-life-2/

A Celebration of life

I haven’t written a blog in a very long time…but today I feel moved to write something. I debated whether or not I should just keep my mouth shut or send a private message to a certain few individuals with the hope of making the true facts known. Yes…the Anthony family was indeed on a cruise this past weekend and while I am fairly certain that they probably needed a little vacation…that was not only reason that they were on board. They were invited…as was I. You see…ironically I share something very precious with George and Cindy(No I have never met them)…a mutual friend….a beautiful friend who by the grace of God celebrated her birthday this past weekend AND one year cancer free! Unfortunately, I was unable to attend….but I just wanted all of you who are assuming the worst to know…that there was nothing seedy or underhanded about this trip. It was a celebration of life and a moment of peace!

(continued)

Alot of us may have been born at night but it wasn't LAST NIGHT - GAG
I'll tell you what truly annoys me about this.  Most of us are aghast at the antics of the Anthonys in general, and this looks like a lame attempt to whitewash the tackiness of them taking a cruise, when according to them, Caylee's "real" murderer is still out there.  If they are celebrating this woman's recovery, (and good for her, if true,) why not say so at the beginning? It would be a great PR move.  It also would go a long way to show that they are loving, supportive friends.  But they can never do anything without a nasty edge to it.  (See Cindy's spiteful nastiness to the media when they came home.) 

Well put Monkalicious - if that cruise was a "Celebration of Life" then Cindy didn't learn a thing while on it because she got off and couldn't wait to spout her snarky nastiness right into the camera - she will never learn that she would be so much better off keeping her mouth shut. I think her behavior on that video was so immature - how old is she?   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: October 22, 2009, 11:47:42 AM »

Well put Monkalicious - if that cruise was a "Celebration of Life" then Cindy didn't learn a thing while on it because she got off and couldn't wait to spout her snarky nastiness right into the camera - she will never learn that she would be so much better off keeping her mouth shut. I think her behavior on that video was so immature - how old is she?   

Mission, she is obviously old enough to know better, but she never acts her age, does she?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: October 22, 2009, 11:48:29 AM »

I meant to quote you, Mission, but I don't know how.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: October 22, 2009, 11:52:51 AM »

Ya'll forgive me, I keep up best I can...but has it been discussed here yet that perhaps this was all a ploy for money? Perhaps they needed to make more money so they had someone in their nasty little group go with them on this cruise and take pics to offer to the highest bidder later on...I mean come on...Cindy is a media whore...her and rosebuddy both. they know how it works. i mean that works out pretty well, go on a cruise and make some more money too.
It's certainly possible.  I really wouldn't put anything past them.  The other thing that makes me doubt their veracity is that Conway said they deserved a vacation.  Why not mention the "Celebration of Life" thing at the same time?  Something smells, and I don't mean the trunk of Casey's car.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: October 22, 2009, 11:57:53 AM »

A Celebration of life

I haven’t written a blog in a very long time…but today I feel moved to write something. I debated whether or not I should just keep my mouth shut or send a private message to a certain few individuals with the hope of making the true facts known. Yes…the Anthony family was indeed on a cruise this past weekend and while I am fairly certain that they probably needed a little vacation…that was not only reason that they were on board. They were invited…as was I. You see…ironically I share something very precious with George and Cindy(No I have never met them)…a mutual friend….a beautiful friend who by the grace of God celebrated her birthday this past weekend AND one year cancer free! Unfortunately, I was unable to attend….but I just wanted all of you who are assuming the worst to know…that there was nothing seedy or underhanded about this trip. It was a celebration of life and a moment of peace!

(continued)

What a silly woman [ Monica person ] ...  Nobody thought there was anything seedy or underhanded about the trip-everyone thought it was in exceedingly bad taste!   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: October 22, 2009, 11:58:03 AM »

Mission, she is obviously old enough to know better, but she never acts her age, does she?

You know, I 've been wondering the last couple of weeks with all of Cindy's behavior over the past year if she has any relationships left with her family.  Shirley and Rick were not too pleased from the get-go with how she was acting..they told her she was making an azz of herself to be blunt.  So how in the world are they reacting to all this now?  She cremates a body and then wears cremation jewelry, then says the body is not Caylee and she is looking for her still..as well as Zanny.  I mean..how in the world could you relate to someone like that..how could you get through a conversation with them? 

I also noted in her depo that she said that George's sister and niece from FT Myers came all the up to Orlando ,right away when they heard on the news Caylee was missing, to lend support.  Cindy seemed very miffed they did this.  The way she phrased it, she didn't ask them to come, didn't know they were coming and wished they weren't there...huh?  And so I am thinking she doesn't get along with George's family either.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: October 22, 2009, 12:01:59 PM »

I haven't mastered that yet either Monk 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: October 22, 2009, 12:11:40 PM »

You know, I 've been wondering the last couple of weeks with all of Cindy's behavior over the past year if she has any relationships left with her family.  Shirley and Rick were not too pleased from the get-go with how she was acting..they told her she was making an azz of herself to be blunt.  So how in the world are they reacting to all this now?  She cremates a body and then wears cremation jewelry, then says the body is not Caylee and she is looking for her still..as well as Zanny.  I mean..how in the world could you relate to someone like that..how could you get through a conversation with them? 

I also noted in her depo that she said that George's sister and niece from FT Myers came all the up to Orlando ,right away when they heard on the news Caylee was missing, to lend support.  Cindy seemed very miffed they did this.  The way she phrased it, she didn't ask them to come, didn't know they were coming and wished they weren't there...huh?  And so I am thinking she doesn't get along with George's family either.

I've been thinking of Cindy's parents lately, also, Gypsy DD.  What must her Mother think of her & how she continues to act?!  I hope they are doing as well as can be expected, under the circumstances.  They, too, are casualties in this circus.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #868 on: October 22, 2009, 12:25:05 PM »

A Celebration of life

(continued)

Alot of us may have been born at night but it wasn't LAST NIGHT - GAG
I'll tell you what truly annoys me about this.  Most of us are aghast at the antics of the Anthonys in general, and this looks like a lame attempt to whitewash the tackiness of them taking a cruise, when according to them, Caylee's "real" murderer is still out there.  If they are celebrating this woman's recovery, (and good for her, if true,) why not say so at the beginning? It would be a great PR move.  It also would go a long way to show that they are loving, supportive friends.  But they can never do anything without a nasty edge to it.  (See Cindy's spiteful nastiness to the media when they came home.) 

Ya'll forgive me, I keep up best I can...but has it been discussed here yet that perhaps this was all a ploy for money? Perhaps they needed to make more money so they had someone in their nasty little group go with them on this cruise and take pics to offer to the highest bidder later on...I mean come on...Cindy is a media whore...her and rosebuddy both. they know how it works. i mean that works out pretty well, go on a cruise and make some more money too.

I don't believe so - just look at the photos of malibu.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: October 22, 2009, 12:29:28 PM »

A Celebration of life

(continued)

I don't know who Monica is either, but I hope she had the good sense to run to the other end of the ship every time she saw one of the Anthony headed her way, lest she get some Anthony slime all over her!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: October 22, 2009, 12:33:14 PM »

See the quote at the right hand top. Click on that. It will take you to a quote box with Mission's post.  Space down a couple of times past the last [/quote] in her post, and start typing.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: October 22, 2009, 12:34:48 PM »

That just shows how ungrateful she is - if she feels that way about family then how could she ever have any friends.  She is pure evil.  Her life is over as I see it - she may be filling her bank account with all kinds of cash but in my opinion without Caylee and family she is the poorest person on earth.  I would rather be poor and loved by family and friends than rich, lonely and despised. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: October 22, 2009, 12:35:06 PM »

See the quote at the right hand top. Click on that. It will take you to a quote box with Mission's post.  Space down a couple of times past the last
in her post, and start typing.

[/quote]

Sorry, I see you wanted to know how to cut quote boxes.....Nevermind. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #873 on: October 22, 2009, 12:35:27 PM »

A Celebration of life

(continued)
Thanks for posting that, and it may be the truth. But since I'm the most jaded person in the world, I don't believe one word of it 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #874 on: October 22, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »

If this was a celebration of life for this woman, where is she, is there a pic of her, did the celebration include the four numbnuts sunbathing, line dancing, or whatever the he!! they were doing? Give me a break 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: October 22, 2009, 12:49:36 PM »

See the quote at the right hand top. Click on that. It will take you to a quote box with Mission's post.  Space down a couple of times past the last
in her post, and start typing.

Sorry, I see you wanted to know how to cut quote boxes.....Nevermind. 
[/quote]

Thank you any way Fanny 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: October 22, 2009, 12:54:42 PM »

If this was a celebration of life for this woman, where is she, is there a pic of her, did the celebration include the four numbnuts sunbathing, line dancing, or whatever the he!! they were doing? Give me a break 

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: October 22, 2009, 12:56:55 PM »

A Celebration of life

(continued)
Thanks for posting that, and it may be the truth. But since I'm the most jaded person in the world, I don't believe one word of it 

I'm with you NoRose! 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: October 22, 2009, 01:01:33 PM »

Monica is either CA's nom de plume, or she is an idiot. You cannot put lipstick on a pig.
This all sounds like the promotion of the 'newer softer Cindy' - bible open in the house, sitting in her swing reading verses, crying on cue, little girl playing in Caylee's room-  can you say Media Coach, Jim Lichtenstein- he may have got through to her that her real personality is obnoxious, and she needs 'spin' to change her image .  This blog smells to high heaven.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: October 22, 2009, 01:02:39 PM »

She went overboard but they won't report it for 31 days ...   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.