May 28, 2024, 09:02:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360062 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: October 22, 2009, 01:05:12 PM »

If this was a celebration of life for this woman, where is she, is there a pic of her, did the celebration include the four numbnuts sunbathing, line dancing, or whatever the he!! they were doing? Give me a break 

She went overboard but they won't report it for 31 days ...   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: October 22, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »

Monica is either CA's nom de plume, or she is an idiot. You cannot put lipstick on a pig.
This all sounds like the promotion of the 'newer softer Cindy' - bible open in the house, sitting in her swing reading verses, crying on cue, little girl playing in Caylee's room-  can you say Media Coach, Jim Lichtenstein- he may have got through to her that her real personality is obnoxious, and she needs 'spin' to change her image .  This blog smells to high heaven.

Good point!;    It does seem touchy-feely phoney.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #882 on: October 22, 2009, 01:10:55 PM »

Monica is either CA's nom de plume, or she is an idiot. You cannot put lipstick on a pig.
This all sounds like the promotion of the 'newer softer Cindy' - bible open in the house, sitting in her swing reading verses, crying on cue, little girl playing in Caylee's room-  can you say Media Coach, Jim Lichtenstein- he may have got through to her that her real personality is obnoxious, and she needs 'spin' to change her image .  This blog smells to high heaven.
  Good luck with the newer softer Cindy, as soon as she opens her mouth the old ugly Cindy appears 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: October 22, 2009, 01:11:46 PM »

If this was a celebration of life for this woman, where is she, is there a pic of her, did the celebration include the four numbnuts sunbathing, line dancing, or whatever the he!! they were doing? Give me a break 

And just because she looked at Cindy the wrong way 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 22, 2009, 01:19:03 PM »

Ya'll forgive me, I keep up best I can...but has it been discussed here yet that perhaps this was all a ploy for money? Perhaps they needed to make more money so they had someone in their nasty little group go with them on this cruise and take pics to offer to the highest bidder later on...I mean come on...Cindy is a media whore...her and rosebuddy both. they know how it works. i mean that works out pretty well, go on a cruise and make some more money too.
It's certainly possible.  I really wouldn't put anything past them.  The other thing that makes me doubt their veracity is that Conway said they deserved a vacation.  Why not mention the "Celebration of Life" thing at the same time?  Something smells, and I don't mean the trunk of Casey's car.

Yup...it would have been good PR for them to mention going along celebrating that with her friend than a vacation....she's such a stupid selfish turd.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #885 on: October 22, 2009, 01:20:48 PM »

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: October 22, 2009, 01:22:25 PM »

Ya'll forgive me, I keep up best I can...but has it been discussed here yet that perhaps this was all a ploy for money? Perhaps they needed to make more money so they had someone in their nasty little group go with them on this cruise and take pics to offer to the highest bidder later on...I mean come on...Cindy is a media whore...her and rosebuddy both. they know how it works. i mean that works out pretty well, go on a cruise and make some more money too.

I don't believe so - just look at the photos of malibu.

Now see...we think those are awful photos but they think they are fabulous no matter what kind of shot it is or what angle...they always look great and come out smelling like rosebuddies. Plus, if it makes money, what do they care...they've no shame in their empty shells. I smell a scam.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: October 22, 2009, 01:22:26 PM »

Monkey Devil!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 22, 2009, 01:25:42 PM »

Good luck with the newer softer Cindy, as soon as she opens her mouth the old ugly Cindy appears 

LOL...yup, I think so....it's all about control, but she has to be at the wheel no matter what or who's life is at stake. No one can control that mouth.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: October 22, 2009, 01:31:57 PM »

LOL...yup, I think so....it's all about control, but she has to be at the wheel no matter what or who's life is at stake. No one can control that mouth.
Only a straight jacket and muzzle can control that woman, and maybe not even then 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: October 22, 2009, 01:34:26 PM »

Not important, but was it ever figured out if it that was indeed a tattoo on George or not and if indeed that was an earring or one of those motion sickness thingies people usually wear behind their ears?

No pictures of these "friends" that invited them "with" them on this cruise?????!!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: October 22, 2009, 01:38:15 PM »

Not important, but was it ever figured out if it that was indeed a tattoo on George or not and if indeed that was an earring or one of those motion sickness thingies people usually wear behind their ears?

No pictures of these "friends" that invited them "with" them on this cruise?????!!!!!
I thought it was chest hair, but I don't know. And someone said George had some earbud or something, but it sure looked like a diamond stud earring to me. And for goodness sake a woman of Cindy's age needs a bikini top with straps to hold everything on the up and up.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: October 22, 2009, 01:44:07 PM »

10/21/2009     A     PRIVILEGE LOG OF DOMINIC CASEY
10/21/2009    A    NOTICE OF FILING PRIVILEGE LOG OF DOMINIC CASEY IN SUPPORT OF MR. CASEY'S MOTION TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=3a63f126-7822-41d3-ab1b-dc25c4c3bb53

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #893 on: October 22, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »

Monica is either CA's nom de plume, or she is an idiot. You cannot put lipstick on a pig.This all sounds like the promotion of the 'newer softer Cindy' - bible open in the house, sitting in her swing reading verses, crying on cue, little girl playing in Caylee's room-  can you say Media Coach, Jim Lichtenstein- he may have got through to her that her real personality is obnoxious, and she needs 'spin' to change her image .  This blog smells to high heaven.

Sure you can...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: October 22, 2009, 02:00:51 PM »

Monica is either CA's nom de plume, or she is an idiot. You cannot put lipstick on a pig.This all sounds like the promotion of the 'newer softer Cindy' - bible open in the house, sitting in her swing reading verses, crying on cue, little girl playing in Caylee's room-  can you say Media Coach, Jim Lichtenstein- he may have got through to her that her real personality is obnoxious, and she needs 'spin' to change her image .  This blog smells to high heaven.

Sure you can...

Nutt,     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: October 22, 2009, 02:03:36 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-bubba-the-love-sponge-offer,0,751814.story

Casey Anthony's parents offered $25K to go on shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge show
Bianca Prieto  Sentinel Staff Writer

1:45 p.m. EDT, October 22, 2009

A syndicated radio shock jock has offered Casey Anthony's parents a $25,000 payment to appear on his show for an hour.

Bubba the Love Sponge -- whose show broadcasts live in several cities, including Orlando -- offered the money to the George and Cindy Anthony on his show earlier this week, according to his spokeswoman.

Attorney Brad Conway, who represents George and Cindy Anthony, said the radio personality has not contacted him. He became aware of the alleged offer after being contacted by the Orlando Sentinel.

"My clients are not selling interviews to people," Conway said.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found near the family home five months after the girl was reported missing.

Casey Anthony is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.
Check back for updates.

For the love of money.....

~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: October 22, 2009, 02:04:07 PM »

I thought it was chest hair, but I don't know. And someone said George had some earbud or something, but it sure looked like a diamond stud earring to me. And for goodness sake a woman of Cindy's age needs a bikini top with straps to hold everything on the up and up.

Oh I hear ya...cindy girl, we know you read the blogs, and think you look hot in that thing but nuh uh.  You need something to hold them gals up.

George has chest hair? 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: October 22, 2009, 02:05:17 PM »

Sure you can...

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: October 22, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »

Sure you can...

Monkey Devil!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: October 22, 2009, 02:08:20 PM »

Oh I hear ya...cindy girl, we know you read the blogs, and think you look hot in that thing but nuh uh.  You need something to hold them gals up.

George has chest hair? 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.