June 16, 2024, 02:55:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 361332 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: November 03, 2009, 09:13:53 AM »

What I am curious to know- is George claiming unemployment- is Cindy still on disability?
They both look like they are capable of work..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1761 on: November 03, 2009, 09:14:18 AM »

Morning Sunny, Morning all Monkeys Does anyone have a close up of those ugly tatts? You gotta wonder, how they got them, who was the artist, when did they get them and why the artist hasn't come forward with pics for cash? I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: November 03, 2009, 09:19:30 AM »

What I am curious to know- is George claiming unemployment- is Cindy still on disability?
They both look like they are capable of work..

I'd love to know as well.   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: November 03, 2009, 09:20:26 AM »

Morning Sunny, Morning all Monkeys Does anyone have a close up of those ugly tatts? You gotta wonder, how they got them, who was the artist, when did they get them and why the artist hasn't come forward with pics for cash? I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

I'll bet Klaas can get a close up if it's possible!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: November 03, 2009, 09:23:13 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-mommys-little-girl-is-out-today-george-cindy-have-caylee-tattoos-.html

The latest in the saga of the Casey Anthony story:

*** "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning hits bookstores today. As I wrote last month, the book in no way can be construed as a pro-Casey Anthony book. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

To her credit, Fanning puts the Anthony family story in context. She describes Cindy Anthony's past, her marriage to George and daughter Casey's habit of telling lies. An important source is Rick Plesea, Cindy's brother -- renamed Rick Cuza in the book to protect the family's privacy.

"Casey is the biggest liar in history," uncle Rick wrote in an e-mail to his mother. "She would rather spin lies than find Caylee. She thinks it is a game." Rick wrote that Casey makes George and Cindy "look like the stupidest parents ever in the entire world."

Fanning concludes that Casey Anthony is "an individual whose self-absorption and insensitivity to others is a destructive force."

***Thanks to Jo, a reader, for the tip about photos -- in the Globe -- of George and Cindy Anthony on that Caribbean cruise. The revelation: The grandparents are sporting tattoos in honor of Caylee.

Cindy's tattoo, on her abdomen, has Caylee's name and a butterfly.

George's tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words "My Sunshine." The Globe also notes that George "was also seen for the first time wearing a pair of diamond stud earrings."

Of course, Casey got a tattoo, too -- a "bella vita" one after Caylee disappeared.

Where's this story coming from? The headline tells you: "Murdered 2-year-old's tattooed grandparents party as Monster Mom festers behind bars."

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: November 03, 2009, 09:27:05 AM »

Wouldn't it be weird if it was the same artist that did Casey's Bella Vita tattoo?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: November 03, 2009, 09:28:35 AM »

I found it shocking that Casey was picking & stealing when she was old enough to know better, but was young enough to still be a school student and living under the Anthony roof.  However, judging from the depositions, the Anthonys' reaction to her immoral behavior seemed so surprisingly passive, IMO.  That should have sent some serious red flairs up right then & there to her parents as to the state of Casey's criminal predispositions.  That was serious.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: November 03, 2009, 09:29:18 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted:

http://www.bluefishtv.com/Store/Downloadable_Video_Illustrations/1605/Dads_Duct_Tape_Fathers_Day_/f=s1&s=duct%20tape

'This comical video illustration shows the creative ways men might think to use duct tape .....'

comical???...and it gets stranger....the actor's name is......Zach Hopkins

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1768 on: November 03, 2009, 09:30:51 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-mommys-little-girl-is-out-today-george-cindy-have-caylee-tattoos-.html

The latest in the saga of the Casey Anthony story:

*** "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning hits bookstores today. As I wrote last month, the book in no way can be construed as a pro-Casey Anthony book. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

To her credit, Fanning puts the Anthony family story in context. She describes Cindy Anthony's past, her marriage to George and daughter Casey's habit of telling lies. An important source is Rick Plesea, Cindy's brother -- renamed Rick Cuza in the book to protect the family's privacy.

"Casey is the biggest liar in history," uncle Rick wrote in an e-mail to his mother. "She would rather spin lies than find Caylee. She thinks it is a game." Rick wrote that Casey makes George and Cindy "look like the stupidest parents ever in the entire world."

Fanning concludes that Casey Anthony is "an individual whose self-absorption and insensitivity to others is a destructive force."

***Thanks to Jo, a reader, for the tip about photos -- in the Globe -- of George and Cindy Anthony on that Caribbean cruise. The revelation: The grandparents are sporting tattoos in honor of Caylee.

Cindy's tattoo, on her abdomen, has Caylee's name and a butterfly.

George's tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words "My Sunshine." The Globe also notes that George "was also seen for the first time wearing a pair of diamond stud earrings."

Of course, Casey got a tattoo, too -- a "bella vita" one after Caylee disappeared.

Where's this story coming from? The headline tells you: "Murdered 2-year-old's tattooed grandparents party as Monster Mom festers behind bars."

Hmmm, Rick's name changed to Cuza to protect privacy?? Maybe they shouldn't have mentioned that to "protect" their privacy! Doesn't do him a damn bit of good when everyone knows that!! How embarrassing for the family to be associated with George Cindy and Casey. I wouldn't want anyone to know I was related to them. But oh the secrets Rick can tell! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: November 03, 2009, 09:33:49 AM »

Wouldn't it be weird if it was the same artist that did Casey's Bella Vita tattoo?

Hi Monka.....you know I wouldn't be surprised.  Weird yes, but surprising......not so much!  Not from them

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1770 on: November 03, 2009, 09:34:54 AM »

Been thinking about the tattoos. Most people, when they get them want to show them off to others. They spent time and money on something that is important to them..... hmmm, makes me think that Cindy deliberately chose that bikini and had those pics taken so she could show off her new tat! George too! Did little Lee get one?? Maybe it's on a place where his shorts cover? CMA on his azz???  Sorry for the visual folks!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1771 on: November 03, 2009, 09:45:11 AM »

Been thinking about the tattoos. Most people, when they get them want to show them off to others. They spent time and money on something that is important to them..... hmmm, makes me think that Cindy deliberately chose that bikini and had those pics taken so she could show off her new tat! George too! Did little Lee get one?? Maybe it's on a place where his shorts cover? CMA on his azz???  Sorry for the visual folks!

Can you imagine being the tatoo artist and having to ink mushroom head?       

Do No Evil 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: November 03, 2009, 09:46:25 AM »

Fanny Mae, you rock!

Thanks so much for helping me find what I was looking for.  You led me right to it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: November 03, 2009, 09:46:37 AM »

I found this on IN...the picture IMO shows georgie boy's ear was pierced...here' the link....hope someone is here that can post the picture.

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?action=view&current=GeorgeLyon.jpg

there are some other pictures on this link that I haven't seen....like this picture of Lee with a cremation bracelet on his wrist

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?action=view&current=LeeZenaidadepocremationbracelet.jpg

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: November 03, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: November 03, 2009, 09:56:40 AM »

http://www.bluefishtv.com/Store/Downloadable_Video_Illustrations/1605/Dads_Duct_Tape_Fathers_Day_/f=s1&s=duct%20tape

'This comical video illustration shows the creative ways men might think to use duct tape .....'

BLINK did a blog on this last week, I think.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: November 03, 2009, 09:59:54 AM »

Fanny Mae, you rock!

Thanks so much for helping me find what I was looking for.  You led me right to it.

You're welcome. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: November 03, 2009, 10:01:00 AM »

Can you imagine being the tatoo artist and having to ink mushroom head?       

I wonder how the artist kept the canvas from slipping around??

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: November 03, 2009, 10:08:07 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: November 03, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »

BLINK did a blog on this last week, I think.

Yes Fanny.   an angelic monkey
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/27/caseycaylee-anthony-case-duct-tape-fathers-day-and-hopkins/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.