June 16, 2024, 05:28:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 361395 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 02:29:19 PM »

This is posted in the responses.......has anyone heard this before?  Is there anyway o check out if it is true or not

by CinCDA  October 18, 2009 2:39 AM EDT
    I believe it was $20,000.00 for this one (I am not sure if that was a down payment or what). Funny thing, to them, the death of their granddaughter has been a real blessing. Prior to this, they were in default on their mortgage.. now their house has been mysteriously paid off and they don't work.. Caylee is their mealticket.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 02:35:26 PM »

Brad   Conway said neither of the a's can get a job. Mo one would hire them. I wish someone could check that out. I'd love to see someplace either have applied for a job. Surely someone needs a chitdigger....georgieboy could do that. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »

This is posted in the responses.......has anyone heard this before?  Is there anyway o check out if it is true or not

I believe it was $20,000.00 for this one (I am not sure if that was a down payment or what). Funny thing, to them, the death of their granddaughter has been a real blessing. Prior to this, they were in default on their mortgage.. now their house has been mysteriously paid off and they don't work.. Caylee is their mealticket.

Hmmmm might need to check at the recorders office at the county to see if this mortgage has been paid off - I do know they were several months past due at the time of KC's bond hearing.  I will have to do some snooping. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 02:47:38 PM »

Hmmmm might need to check at the recorders office at the county to see if this mortgage has been paid off - I do know they were several months past due at the time of KC's bond hearing.  I will have to do some snooping. 

Thanks mission!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 02:58:08 PM »

Brad   Conway said neither of the a's can get a job. Mo one would hire them. I wish someone could check that out. I'd love to see someplace either have applied for a job. Surely someone needs a chitdigger....georgieboy could do that. 

Well is this ever interesting.  Rosebud stated in her depo that she was on Disability and STILL employed.  Seems like a sweet deal to be on long term disability.  Her employer may not be too happy to hear she is applying for jobs while she is on LTD.  As for Rosebuddy, his work history shows he could not hold down a long term job for his entire career.  This has not changed that what so ever.  Lastly, the one they should be blaming is their daughter dearest for throwing the entire family into this NOT the public.

I also thought Rosebuddy was busting out of his chest that he was the spokesperson for KFN some months ago.  You can not tell me that the Milsteads have fired him.  This is a pile of bullcrap!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 03:00:01 PM »

Thanks mission!

IIRC they paid off the mortgage around the time they started the Extreme Bass Fishing Search and CMA foundations.  I could totally be wrong on that though.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2009, 03:14:24 PM »

Good afternoon, everybody!  an angelic monkey

I didn't watch the 48 Hours show last night, and fell asleep after the Bama game, so I am way behind. I am going back to read and try to catch up.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2009, 03:16:51 PM »

Thanks mission!

I searched the comptrollers site in Orange County and there are 4 documents recorded, it appears they refi'd with Bank of America in May 2005 - Mortgage was recorded in July 2005 and was financed with a maturation date of June 2035.  Interesting to note the Mortgage shows Cindy as the borrower - Cindy only, but Georges signature is on the doc - not sure if this has something to do with the fact they paid off the previous mtg or not but there is no satisfaction of this mortgage and according to public record has not been paid off.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2009, 03:18:31 PM »

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' offers flashy recap, odd tidbits from George, Cindy Anthony

If you haven't been following the saga of Casey Anthony, last night's "48 Hours Mystery" offered a flashily edited, fast-moving recap of the strange case.

If you know the details, the report was a disappointment, but the baffling elements made it worth a look anyway.

Those licensing fees that newsmagazines pay for footage and photographs -- a standard industry practice -- produced a trove of new Caylee images. That's a mystery worthy of a "48 Hours" investigation: How much more Caylee footage do the Anthonys have and how do they decide to dole it out?

Reporter Maggie Rodriguez's scoop came from Casey Anthony's defense team. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of daughter Caylee, but defense lawyers said a stranger is responsible. In Rodriguez's "exclusive interview," the lawyers didn't say a lot more, but "48 Hours" gave a glimpse of the defense's strategy.

Rodriguez tried for balance. Supporting Casey were her attorneys and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony. Those critical of Casey included a Tampa prosecutor, former Casey fiance Jesse Grund, attorney John Morgan and his client Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation.

Gonzalez was in tears about Casey Anthony, saying, "She took everything away from me." Morgan called Cindy "rabid." Morgan was particularly withering about Casey's partying while her child was missing.

There was too much George and Cindy Anthony, but hasn't that always been the case? They're the self-serving couple who are always tone deaf to the effect they're having. They're exasperating.

Did George confront Casey about her lies? He said they had "some discussions."

What about all they people who say Cindy and Casey have a contentious relationship? They're not being truthful, Cindy said.

Cindy says she's not in denial, but acknowledges her first words to authorities could be Casey's downfall. Cindy said she most wants justice for Caylee, which Cindy says will be justice for Casey, too.

In the strangest tidbit, we learned that George and Cindy have turned their home into a shrine to Caylee and keep the child's death certificate out in the open.

If the grandparents had stayed in their shrine, this would be a far different case.

But when you're tone deaf to the public's reaction, you can't help yourself.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-offers-flashy-recap-odd-tidbits-from-george-cindy-anthony.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2009, 03:20:18 PM »

Thanks mission!

I searched the comptrollers site in Orange County and there are 4 documents recorded, it appears they refi'd with Bank of America in May 2005 - Mortgage was recorded in July 2005 and was financed with a maturation date of June 2035.  Interesting to note the Mortgage shows Cindy as the borrower - Cindy only, but Georges signature is on the doc - not sure if this has something to do with the fact they paid off the previous mtg or not but there is no satisfaction of this mortgage and according to public record has not been paid off.

Thanks Mission.  I checked the Orange County Property Assessor and only Rosebud is showing up as the name listed for the property there as well.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 03:27:58 PM »

Thanks mission!

IIRC they paid off the mortgage around the time they started the Extreme Bass Fishing Search and CMA foundations.  I could totally be wrong on that though.

Thanks NR...I have no memory of that....glad you do!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 03:29:06 PM »

Good afternoon, everybody!  an angelic monkey

I didn't watch the 48 Hours show last night, and fell asleep after the Bama game, so I am way behind. I am going back to read and try to catch up.

Hi Fanny!  NOTE TO FANNY: Before you watch it just remember........ You are not allowed to unravel!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 03:35:59 PM »

OMG, that da_n show got a better rating than NCIS and CSI Miami    Wow, I guess more shows in the future 

I wonder what 48 Hours' average rating is. Was this particular episode higher than usual or lower?

Just curious.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 04:09:08 PM »

OMG, that da_n show got a better rating than NCIS and CSI Miami    Wow, I guess more shows in the future 

I wonder what 48 Hours' average rating is. Was this particular episode higher than usual or lower?

Just curious.

Good question.  I am going to see if I can find the previous week's ratings.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 04:10:25 PM »

Thanks mission!

Thanks Mission.  I checked the Orange County Property Assessor and only Rosebud is showing up as the name listed for the property there as well.

You're welcome Northern Rose - I'm off to the kitchen - kids are coming for dinner tonight.  I am blessed to have that pleasure in my life  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2009, 04:11:16 PM »

For the week previous 48 hours did not make the top 20

Week ending October 11, 2009
Rank Program Name Net Day Time Viewers
1 NCIS CBS TUE 8:00 PM 20,702,000
2 DANCING WITH THE STARS ABC MON 8:00 PM 16,350,000
3 NCIS: LOS ANGELES CBS TUE 9:00 PM 16,310,000
4 NBC SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL- INDIANAPOLIS AT TENNESSEE NBC SAT 8:32 PM 16,017,000
5 CSI CBS THUR 9:00 PM 14,897,000
6 MENTALIST, THE CBS THUR 10:00 PM 14,704,000
7 60 MINUTES CBS SAT 7:43 PM 14,537,000
8 GREY'S ANATOMY-THU 9PM ABC THUR 9:00 PM 14,126,000
9 CRIMINAL MINDS CBS WED 9:00 PM 14,053,000
10 HOUSE FOX MON 8:00 PM 13,738,000
11 GOOD WIFE, THE CBS TUE 10:00 PM 13,693,000
12 CSI: MIAMI CBS MON 10:00 PM 13,433,000
13 DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES ABC SAT 9:00 PM 13,423,000
14 TWO AND A HALF MEN CBS MON 9:00 PM 13,296,000
15 BIG BANG THEORY, THE CBS MON 9:30 PM 12,515,000
16 CSI: NY CBS WED 10:00 PM 12,426,000
17 DANCING W/STARS RESULTS ABC TUE 9:00 PM 12,420,000
18 SUNDAY NIGHT NFL PRE-KICK NBC SAT 8:22 PM 12,317,000
19 SURVIVOR: SAMOA CBS THUR 8:00 PM 11,694,000
20 AMAZING RACE 15 CBS SAT 8:43 PM 10,518,000

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/ratings/zap-nielsen-weekly,0,4143049,results.formprofile?SortBy=cdb_01_num+%2Ccdb_05_txt+&PageSize=50
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2009, 04:14:24 PM »

Sunny you and me, I want to know what is on the birthday card 

I've actually read about that somewhere in the last year.

I don't recall the exact wording but it was one of those type of statements that a warped person could twist into a perverted, "dirty" meaning.

I thought it was totally absurb at the time because any reasonable person would have known it wasn't meant that way.

For some reason I think it was mentioned during the "chapter" of the story with Leonard although I'm not certain at all.  However, it might have been in one of Cindy's interviews.  Hmmmmm...wish I could remember but I do recall it was given the first birthday unless my memory is totally gone.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009, 04:16:19 PM »

Also from lst week 48 hours did not make a blip on the ratings.

CBS top programs of the week:  #1 NCIS (an average of 20.70m viewers), #3 NCIS: LOS ANGELES (16.31m), #5 CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (14.90m), #6 THE MENTALIST (14.70m), #7 60 MINUTES (14.54m), #9 CRIMINAL MINDS (14.05m), #11 THE GOOD WIFE (13.69m), #12 CSI: MIAMI (13.43m), #14 TWO AND A HALF MEN (13.30m), #15 THE BIG BANG THEORY (12.52m), #16 CSI: NY (12.43m), #19 SURVIVOR: SAMOA (11.69m), #20 AMAZING RACE 15 (10.52m) and #21 HOME DEPOT PRIME COLLEGE FOOTBALL “Florida at LSU” (R) (10.50m).

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/13/cbs-dominates-the-week-in-viewers-and-key-demos/30355
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2009, 04:30:46 PM »

Also from lst week 48 hours did not make a blip on the ratings.

CBS top programs of the week:  #1 NCIS (an average of 20.70m viewers), #3 NCIS: LOS ANGELES (16.31m), #5 CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (14.90m), #6 THE MENTALIST (14.70m), #7 60 MINUTES (14.54m), #9 CRIMINAL MINDS (14.05m), #11 THE GOOD WIFE (13.69m), #12 CSI: MIAMI (13.43m), #14 TWO AND A HALF MEN (13.30m), #15 THE BIG BANG THEORY (12.52m), #16 CSI: NY (12.43m), #19 SURVIVOR: SAMOA (11.69m), #20 AMAZING RACE 15 (10.52m) and #21 HOME DEPOT PRIME COLLEGE FOOTBALL “Florida at LSU” (R) (10.50m).

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/13/cbs-dominates-the-week-in-viewers-and-key-demos/30355

Thank you for researching this.

Too darned bad about the results.

Seems the story improved their ratings.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2009, 04:41:33 PM »

Sunny you and me, I want to know what is on the birthday card 

I've actually read about that somewhere in the last year.

I don't recall the exact wording but it was one of those type of statements that a warped person could twist into a perverted, "dirty" meaning.

I thought it was totally absurb at the time because any reasonable person would have known it wasn't meant that way.

For some reason I think it was mentioned during the "chapter" of the story with Leonard although I'm not certain at all.  However, it might have been in one of Cindy's interviews.  Hmmmmm...wish I could remember but I do recall it was given the first birthday unless my memory is totally gone.
Thank-you, so of course whatever Jesse wrote was twisted into a perverted meaning, by Cindy no doubt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.