June 16, 2024, 03:27:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 361353 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »

Also from lst week 48 hours did not make a blip on the ratings.

CBS top programs of the week:  #1 NCIS (an average of 20.70m viewers), #3 NCIS: LOS ANGELES (16.31m), #5 CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (14.90m), #6 THE MENTALIST (14.70m), #7 60 MINUTES (14.54m), #9 CRIMINAL MINDS (14.05m), #11 THE GOOD WIFE (13.69m), #12 CSI: MIAMI (13.43m), #14 TWO AND A HALF MEN (13.30m), #15 THE BIG BANG THEORY (12.52m), #16 CSI: NY (12.43m), #19 SURVIVOR: SAMOA (11.69m), #20 AMAZING RACE 15 (10.52m) and #21 HOME DEPOT PRIME COLLEGE FOOTBALL “Florida at LSU” (R) (10.50m).

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/13/cbs-dominates-the-week-in-viewers-and-key-demos/30355

Thank you for researching this.

Too darned bad about the results.

Seems the story improved their ratings.

Thank-you. I can picture Cin, George, and laughing boy, dancing around the living room singing, We're in the money, We're in the money. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2009, 04:55:19 PM »

Brad   Conway said neither of the a's can get a job. Mo one would hire them. I wish someone could check that out. I'd love to see someplace either have applied for a job. Surely someone needs a chitdigger....georgieboy could do that. 
Hmm- I wonder why no one would hire them? Have they asked?   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2009, 04:56:46 PM »

This is posted in the responses.......has anyone heard this before?  Is there anyway o check out if it is true or not

by CinCDA  October 18, 2009 2:39 AM EDT
    I believe it was $20,000.00 for this one (I am not sure if that was a down payment or what). Funny thing, to them, the death of their granddaughter has been a real blessing. Prior to this, they were in default on their mortgage.. now their house has been mysteriously paid off and they don't work.. Caylee is their mealticket.

That is all they admitted to- I'm sure it was an installment.  They are not going to sell pictures for less than $200K.  That's chump change to CBS.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2009, 05:00:28 PM »

Brad   Conway said neither of the a's can get a job. Mo one would hire them. I wish someone could check that out. I'd love to see someplace either have applied for a job. Surely someone needs a chitdigger....georgieboy could do that. 

Well is this ever interesting.  Rosebud stated in her depo that she was on Disability and STILL employed.  Seems like a sweet deal to be on long term disability.  Her employer may not be too happy to hear she is applying for jobs while she is on LTD.  As for Rosebuddy, his work history shows he could not hold down a long term job for his entire career.  This has not changed that what so ever.  Lastly, the one they should be blaming is their daughter dearest for throwing the entire family into this NOT the public.

I also thought Rosebuddy was busting out of his chest that he was the spokesperson for KFN some months ago.  You can not tell me that the Milsteads have fired him.  This is a pile of bullcrap!

She can still look for other jobs while on LTD - the Insurance company are the ones paying her. I imagine she would want one with no public contact- who would want her around? Typically those policies only last 2 years, then you have to get a job or if not able then apply for SS Disability. I do not think she would qualify for that.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2009, 05:01:31 PM »

Good afternoon, everybody!  an angelic monkey

I didn't watch the 48 Hours show last night, and fell asleep after the Bama game, so I am way behind. I am going back to read and try to catch up.

It is on You tube today.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2009, 05:01:45 PM »

Hmm- I wonder why no one would hire them? Have they asked?   
Kind of hard to be looking for a job in between tv shows, and special appearances.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2009, 05:02:28 PM »

Oh and forgot to mention court appearances and taking depositions.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2009, 05:02:32 PM »

Good afternoon, everybody!  an angelic monkey

I didn't watch the 48 Hours show last night, and fell asleep after the Bama game, so I am way behind. I am going back to read and try to catch up.

Hi Fanny!  NOTE TO FANNY: Before you watch it just remember........ You are not allowed to unravel!!

No unraveling here! Monkey Devil!

I just got caught up with all the posts and I think I will do myself a favor and never, ever watch it, although I really would have like to hear the about the Rotweiler on a lunge leash by John's southern drawl myself. 48 Hours was disgusting enough reading about, so I will be kind to myself and forego it. I am so glad I fell asleep and wasn't even tempted. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2009, 05:02:34 PM »

The 48 hours segment could have been worse, but was plenty bad anyway. Anything that showcases the Ant’s is bad.  I’m sick of them and sick of seeing KC’s fat smiling attorneys. Are they happy about all the attention the death of a child is garnering for their own selfish purposes?  Are they happy their innocent client has been sitting in the slammer for over a year getting as fat as them? Wonder how KC feels when she sees them enjoying the limelight while she deteriorates due to lack of exercise and isolation? Funny how having proof she is innocent and not providing that information allows for her to be wrongly incarcerated for over a year and no telling how much longer before the compelling evidence is brought forth.

I’m thinking the network is as fat and happy as the attorney’s as they count their ratings that continue to make a mockery of the murder of an innocent child.  They all try to blame the public for hating the Ant’s for no good reason all the while knowing that these reactions from the public are due to the slanted interviews they continue to hold for this despicable family. Not to mention that in between shows this appalling family is doing everything in their power to continue the hatred bestowed on them so that they may profit from the murder of Caylee…………Color me disgusted with the whole lot of them!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2009, 05:04:12 PM »

i am listening to blog talk radio and they are saying that about 10 people got arrested ,which i know u all no..and they also said that  the whole neighborhood was outside cheering the police on..when they arrested them all...and that they believe that misty was at the address 15 miles away from the house when haleigh went missing. and it was the same chad that was mentioned in the letter..just putting out there what i am hearing..

What is this about? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »

i am listening to blog talk radio and they are saying that about 10 people got arrested ,which i know u all no..and they also said that  the whole neighborhood was outside cheering the police on..when they arrested them all...and that they believe that misty was at the address 15 miles away from the house when haleigh went missing. and it was the same chad that was mentioned in the letter..just putting out there what i am hearing..

What is this about? 
She accidently posted that here, instead of Haleigh's forum.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2009, 05:06:45 PM »

What is this about? 

I think that was meant for the Haleigh thread. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2009, 05:07:59 PM »

What is this about? 

Awww- for a few seconds I thought all the Anthonys got arrested.
Don't disappoint me like that! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »

The 48 hours segment could have been worse, but was plenty bad anyway. Anything that showcases the Ant’s is bad.  I’m sick of them and sick of seeing KC’s fat smiling attorneys. Are they happy about all the attention the death of a child is garnering for their own selfish purposes?  Are they happy their innocent client has been sitting in the slammer for over a year getting as fat as them? Wonder how KC feels when she sees them enjoying the limelight while she deteriorates due to lack of exercise and isolation? Funny how having proof she is innocent and not providing that information allows for her to be wrongly incarcerated for over a year and no telling how much longer before the compelling evidence is brought forth.

I’m thinking the network is as fat and happy as the attorney’s as they count their ratings that continue to make a mockery of the murder of an innocent child.  They all try to blame the public for hating the Ant’s for no good reason all the while knowing that these reactions from the public are due to the slanted interviews they continue to hold for this despicable family. Not to mention that in between shows this appalling family is doing everything in their power to continue the hatred bestowed on them so that they may profit from the murder of Caylee…………Color me disgusted with the whole lot of them!

And now that the Anthonys were ratings gold for CBS, expect more appearances, maybe Cindy will be offered a job on the Early Show, Just Ask Cindy, it will be a show where Cindy answers parenting questions 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2009, 05:08:27 PM »

so sorry bout that you guys
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2009, 05:09:04 PM »

Also from lst week 48 hours did not make a blip on the ratings.

CBS top programs of the week:  #1 NCIS (an average of 20.70m viewers), #3 NCIS: LOS ANGELES (16.31m), #5 CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (14.90m), #6 THE MENTALIST (14.70m), #7 60 MINUTES (14.54m), #9 CRIMINAL MINDS (14.05m), #11 THE GOOD WIFE (13.69m), #12 CSI: MIAMI (13.43m), #14 TWO AND A HALF MEN (13.30m), #15 THE BIG BANG THEORY (12.52m), #16 CSI: NY (12.43m), #19 SURVIVOR: SAMOA (11.69m), #20 AMAZING RACE 15 (10.52m) and #21 HOME DEPOT PRIME COLLEGE FOOTBALL “Florida at LSU” (R) (10.50m).

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/13/cbs-dominates-the-week-in-viewers-and-key-demos/30355

Thank you for researching this.

Too darned bad about the results.

Seems the story improved their ratings.

Thank-you. I can picture Cin, George, and laughing boy, dancing around the living room singing, We're in the money, We're in the money. 

I guess the Anthonys will get their own reality show on CBS now. Looks like the Leeches or whatever their name is in Colorado are out of the running.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2009, 05:09:05 PM »

What is this about? 

Awww- for a few seconds I thought all the Anthonys got arrested.
Don't disappoint me like that! 
  The Anthonys, they are celebrities, will take a lot to arrest their sorry sad azzes.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2009, 05:11:05 PM »

What is this about? 

I think LMB posted in the wrong thread.

I have done that before. LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2009, 05:14:13 PM »

I still want to know who that kid was playing with Caylee's toys, I'm sure it was Joy's kid, I can't imagine the Anthonys have anyother friend  that would have the guts to bring a kid into that home.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2009, 05:15:19 PM »

And now that the Anthonys were ratings gold for CBS, expect more appearances, maybe Cindy will be offered a job on the Early Show, Just Ask Cindy, it will be a show where Cindy answers parenting questions 

Where did you find last night's ratings? According to the number of downloads of the video on You tube, those numbers were way down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.