June 16, 2024, 05:09:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 361389 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2009, 05:17:26 PM »

I still want to know who that kid was playing with Caylee's toys, I'm sure it was Joy's kid, I can't imagine the Anthonys have anyother friend  that would have the guts to bring a kid into that home.

It had to be a loaner for the day.
I'm thinking it was Lauren's child - think that's her name, she comes on during the 48hrs video to stand up for KC.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »

I still want to know who that kid was playing with Caylee's toys, I'm sure it was Joy's kid, I can't imagine the Anthonys have anyother friend  that would have the guts to bring a kid into that home.

I'm thinking it was Lauren's child - think that's her name, she comes on during the 48hrs video to stand up for KC.   
Well whoever the kid is she was used for a prop, I could just scream.  Northern Rose posted a few pages back about all the ratings.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2009, 05:23:45 PM »

Well whoever the kid is she was used for a prop, I could just scream.  Northern Rose posted a few pages back about all the ratings.

Gee, how will CA know if the fingerprints belong to Caylee or some other child?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2009, 05:27:36 PM »

Gee, how will CA know if the fingerprints belong to Caylee or some other child?
I know, how silly.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2009, 05:29:48 PM »

The 48 hours segment could have been worse, but was plenty bad anyway. Anything that showcases the Ant’s is bad.  I’m sick of them and sick of seeing KC’s fat smiling attorneys. Are they happy about all the attention the death of a child is garnering for their own selfish purposes?  Are they happy their innocent client has been sitting in the slammer for over a year getting as fat as them? Wonder how KC feels when she sees them enjoying the limelight while she deteriorates due to lack of exercise and isolation? Funny how having proof she is innocent and not providing that information allows for her to be wrongly incarcerated for over a year and no telling how much longer before the compelling evidence is brought forth.

I’m thinking the network is as fat and happy as the attorney’s as they count their ratings that continue to make a mockery of the murder of an innocent child.  They all try to blame the public for hating the Ant’s for no good reason all the while knowing that these reactions from the public are due to the slanted interviews they continue to hold for this despicable family. Not to mention that in between shows this appalling family is doing everything in their power to continue the hatred bestowed on them so that they may profit from the murder of Caylee…………Color me disgusted with the whole lot of them!

And now that the Anthonys were ratings gold for CBS, expect more appearances, maybe Cindy will be offered a job on the Early Show, Just Ask Cindy, it will be a show where Cindy answers parenting questions 

Where did you find last night's ratings? According to the number of downloads of the video on You tube, those numbers were way down.

I posted them this morning, try page one or 2 of the thread.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »

The "family friend" and neighbor? I think her last name is Gagne ?

She spoke on NG very early on in the case, IIRC.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2009, 05:46:23 PM »

Holly.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2009, 05:47:24 PM »

<snipped>

Everybody, joining me right now is a very special guest. This is a dear friend of the entire Anthony family. Holly Gagne, is joining us out of Orlando.

Holly, thank you so much for being with us tonight.

HOLLY GAGNE, FRIEND OF ANTHONY FAMILY: Thanks for having me, Nancy.

GRACE: Holly, I know that the family must be torn apart. They`re hearing bad press, rightfully so, about Casey. And at the same time, they`re desperately trying to find Caylee. They must be completely wrenched apart.

GAGNE: That`s an understatement, Nancy. No one prepares you for this. There is no book, there is no teacher, there is -- that`s like me saying to you, well, how would you react if your daughter was taken or your daughter was in jail? They are flying by the seat of their pants, for lack of a better word. Every day it is a living, breathing nightmare. I can barely function in my home and it`s not my family member.

GRACE: When is the last time that you saw or spoke to Casey?

GAGNE: I spoke with her the tail end of `07. I spoke with her -- she came by my home, she and Caylee. They`d stopped in just, you know, every few months to say hi. And I also -- she also called me and invited my daughter and I to the park.

GRACE: Did you -- have you ever heard of this nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez?

GAGNE: I had never heard the name, but when Casey came to my home at the tail end of `07, she had told me that there had been someone taking care of her. There was never a name given. And I knew that she had -- you use the word nanny, and I know when you hear that word, you think paying someone.

I look at it more it was a baby-sitter or a caregiver, because I had also kept Caylee sometimes.

GRACE: Right.

GAGNE: And there was never any money exchanged.

GRACE: Well, that is the word she used, that`s why I have.

GAGNE: OK.

GRACE: . have been using it as well.

So long story short, neither the grandmother, the -- the grandmother, the grandfather, you, nobody has ever seen the nanny?

GAGNE: Not to my knowledge. I can only speak for myself. I`ve never seen her, no.

GRACE: Did she represent to you that she had a job?

GAGNE: When I kept Caylee, I know she was employed at Universal. Now when I saw her last year that never came up.

GRACE: What do you think has happened to Caylee?

GAGNE: I can tell you what I don`t know, and I can tell America what I know about Casey as a mother. The mother that I know, the friend that I was neighbors with and that I`ve known for over six years, believe it or not, in all this craziness, is -- was and is a loving, caring mother.

Now she`s not a ditzy mother. She never portrayed being a young mother, what you`d think as a teen. She was very, just, detailed, reading to her child. When I would baby-sit her down to little things.

GRACE: So a good mother, a great mother.

GAGNE: Well, I have a pretty high standard of being a mother. I`d say she was a good mother -- I`d say she was a good mother.

GRACE: Everyone, with us tonight -- and we`re taking your calls -- Holly Gagne, very dear friend of the Anthony family.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/ng.01.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2009, 05:48:41 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose.  Holly Gagne, very dear friend of the Anthony family.
   At least they have someone.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2009, 05:51:23 PM »

The ironic part to me was at the end when Cindy is muttering something about  [parapharsing here ] wouldn't it be horrible to put an innocent person to death ... I immediately thought of Caylee.   She was innocent ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2009, 05:54:17 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose.  Holly Gagne, very dear friend of the Anthony family.
   At least they have someone.

Gagme, err ... Gagne.  Wonder what's in it for her?  Or is she crazy too?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2009, 05:58:30 PM »

The ironic part to me was at the end when Cindy is muttering something about  [parapharsing here ] wouldn't it be horrible to put an innocent person to death ... I immediately thought of Caylee.   She was innocent ...
Exactly, and she knows full well that Casey killed her.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2009, 06:05:30 PM »

Holly.

Yes, that's her name- where did I come up with Lauren from? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2009, 06:06:54 PM »

I think so.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2009, 06:14:43 PM »

Holly.

Yes, that's her name- where did I come up with Lauren from? 

Lauren Gibbs was a friend of KC's.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2009, 06:16:01 PM »

She sure does.We didn't learn anything new last night.   
I have to say Butthead Baez looked pretty chubby.
Every time I here Cindy's voice and see George stammering I despise them more.When karma hits them it won't be pretty.They can't suffer enough for all the crap they spew.IMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2009, 07:03:34 PM »

Every time I here Cindy's voice and see George stammering I despise them more.When karma hits them it won't be pretty.They can't suffer enough for all the crap they spew.IMO

I couldn't watch then or even now on you tube, blah blah blah is all they ever say. Big whiney liars. Bloodmoney sucking leeches. Karma will need an extra large smackdown for the whole kit n kaboodle of them. The evil empire needs to be leveled, I hope some of these folks that they're always trying to throw under the bus will sue the pants off of them. Maybe J Morgan could bring a class action law suit.........I can dream, can't I?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2009, 07:07:05 PM »

I personally cannot wait for the day that the state shows their hand in court, and shuts their big mouths up! They know that until that day, they can tell whatever version they want, and won't be called on it. And I see in George's face, every single time he opens his mouth, that he's lying to cover for his demon spawn, and he has no problem doing it. He knows he's lying, and he knows everyone else knows it too! IMO 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »

I personally cannot wait for the day that the state shows their hand in court, and shuts their big mouths up! They know that until that day, they can tell whatever version they want, and won't be called on it. And I see in George's face, every single time he opens his mouth, that he's lying to cover for his demon spawn, and he has no problem doing it. He knows he's lying, and he knows everyone else knows it too! IMO 

Yes george is a piece of work. He looks so stupid and his lies lack conviction, gotta give it ti cincin, she will keep embellishing and adding to her lies. Me too about the state shutting them up, hopefully once and for all! Bozo and the other clowns will undoubtedly keep tossing out motions to delay it for as long as possible. I wish Strickland could slam the hammer down on them and get this trial moving.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2009, 07:23:58 PM »

That's what I keep saying to myself, Karmic Justice will be very ugly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.