June 16, 2024, 12:30:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 361582 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: October 21, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »

Likely already posted.  The laundry bag she was found in:

**Graphic Warning*  I'm right there with everyone of you.  I think the prosecution should just show the bag to the jury and ask them to think about two-year old Caylee gift-wrapped, double-bagged, and shoved down into that laundry bag. I think they should call it what it is, straight up, no tiptoeing around so as to not offend.  It is extremely offensive...to both God, you & I, and every normal human being that a toddler was killed by her mother and in such an inhumane, ungodly way.  Let George and Cindy deal with it, since they're so bent on lying and denying what their daughter did.  They need to be offended.  They need to be figuratively slapped in the face with the cold, harsh reality of how a toddler was brutalized by their daughter, the child they raised.  I normally don't take that stance about parents, as grown children make their own choices.  However, in this case, they clearly did not set boundaries for Casey while she was growing up, clearly did not teach her accountability or hold her accountable.  Instead, they danced around huge issues, lied/denied/covered them up, so they wouldn't "irritate" her.  They clearly ceded parental control over to her early in her young life, becoming slaves to the whims of their child.  They clearly did not teach her respect for authority...God, parents, school, the law, or any other authority.  Rather, they taught her she was the authority and they all worshiped at the shrine of Casey. Now, they are paying the price in a big way-and it's going to cost them a lot more before it's over.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I honestly don't think this would have happened if George and Cindy had sought counseling when Casey first began acting out.  I am not saying it's all their fault, Casey is the one who killed Caylee.  I am saying they are partially responsible, given Casey's history of not working/stealing/lying/irresponsibility/self-centeredness (narcissism).  In George's depo, he makes the statement that they thought being a mom "would be good for Casey"...the implication being it would force her to be more responsible.  Motherhood is not a punishment, a disciplinary action, a corrective measure.  Anybody in their right mind, would have known, putting Caylee up for adoption was the best option.  But Cindy (no, I don't believe George on this one) wanted Casey to keep Caylee.  She was using Caylee to force Casey to be, what they never taught her to be, responsible.  IMO, George isn't far behind Cindy (although I can see how it would be easier to cave to Cindy than constantly fight her-not that I agree).  "Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife"  Proverbs 21:9  The Anthony family gives a whole new nauseating meaning to "A Picture Perfect Family".  JMHO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: October 21, 2009, 01:51:40 AM »

I have not been able to even read the posts on Caylee's thread since my log out last night.  I am not ready. However, I did read Blinks blog, and I did notice what I felt was anther bruise under Caylee's eye on the the Globe cover.

I can stand no more here today. Sorry.  I will always be here for Caylee.

Justice for Caylee!!  Maybe tomorrow I will be stronger.  an angelic monkey

Fanny..I think you have such a sweet gentle soul.  Sometimes it is best to look away for awhile.  Most times I just can't stand the lies and ignorance of this family..that they for one minute believe all uttering that comes from their mouths.  They are stupid and despicable. 

They had a philosophy in that family called look out for number 1..the number 1 being yourself.  Cindy and George were too busy working and not working, money problems, etc..to worry about their kids.  Let alone grandchildren.  I find it hard to believe no body wanted to have the father involved..they needed the money.

From George's depo I get that Casey was apt to "irritation"  quite frequently.  I mean he states he found out Casey wasn't working at Sports Authority and Cindy's reaction was being mad at him for following up on where Casey was...because Casey would be irritated to know they were checking up on her!?!  This is after Caylee was born..the false bank deposit to Cindy's account.

So at what point as a good parent do you say enough is enough...you haven't seen your granddaughter in weeks...., you say you have name, a number and you have an address for the nanny............wouldn't any reasonable person go there, call the nanny?

I believe that either Cindy or George did try to do just that, on the July 3rd weekend and they got nothing.  I also believe in their yardwork that weekend something came up that would have been evidence.   That's just my gut....

They will perjure themselves on the stand..or have a total breakdown...but these depos don't match what they told LE or the FBI.

Hey GypsyDD! First Bold: Just a you and some other wise monkeys already pointed out, why didn't Cindy or George do several drive-bys to check on Caylee if they had the Nanny's info like they claimed?  Why didn't they send Lee?  After all, they sent him to the club looking for Casey in early July.  Why didn't Cindy or George take a lunch break or go by on their way to/from work any given evening (and they had plenty of free evenings, since they weren't babysitting Caylee anymore)?  Because they knew there was no Nanny either...they were just playing along and were unwilling to confront Casey because she might get "irritated".  They were afraid of what Casey might do.  Well guess what Cindy & George...Casey killing Caylee was a lot worse than Casey getting "irritated".  BTW, I don't believe George and Cindy one bit that Casey got "irritated".  They both understate and downplay how bad things really were because they know if they really told the truth, Casey would die tomorrow.  So, they try to convincingly minimize every bad thing about her (the party pics, her innumerable "mis-truths" or one of them "mis-spoke", Casey's jealousy of Caylee, Cindy & Casey's infighting, etc.). JMHO
Second Bold:  I would really like to know what is under that slab or in that concrete slab.  I'm suspicious of that, especially since the Anthonys have dogs. Their excuse was that they didn't let the dogs in the backyard because of Caylee (not wanting her to step in poop, etc.).  However, Caylee had not been there for at least three weeks and they weren't sure they'd ever see her again when that yard work was done.  Cindy already knew Casey was keeping Caylee from her out of jealousy and spite.  IMO, the Anthonys buried found something in the house/garage/back yard to implicate Casey and it was buried under that slab or in the concrete to: get rid of evidence and to keep the dogs from digging it up.    JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: October 21, 2009, 01:52:55 AM »

Sorry, everyone!  I'm back reading (can't you tell?  LOL!) and forgot to say hello!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: October 21, 2009, 02:00:45 AM »

I'm trying to see if KC's hair is the same length in the Fusion pics & the Globe pics.  Also, can anyone tell if that is the same dress?

Caylee photo cropped:

Globe photo:

Casey at Fusion:

Hot body contest at Fusion.  (I don't remember this one):

I thought the dress did look alike at first however I notice the sleeves in the globe pic appear to be longer, if that makes sense.

That photo on the Globe could have been photoshoped, and more with media software. NO telling when the pic of Caylee was acturtally taken. 

I want to see LE subpoena The Globe to find out specifically who the seller was and when this transaction occurred.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: October 21, 2009, 02:22:03 AM »

Well, all caught up and time to go.  Hope you all have a great evening/morning and God bless you!

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 21, 2009, 05:48:55 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: October 21, 2009, 05:49:38 AM »

Hi Karma and Trimm!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: October 21, 2009, 05:51:06 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/20/judge_won39t_dismiss_defamation_suit_against_casey.html
 Judge Won't Dismiss Defamation Suit Against Casey
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 5:11:39 AM
ORLANDO - The deluge of legal motions in the Casey Anthony case is inching the trial closer to the Dec. 18 trial date.

The civil case involving Casey Anthony will not be dismissed, Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez ruled on Monday.

The lawsuit was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman who says Anthony ruined her reputation. She's seeking more than $15,000 in damages.

In the criminal case, Anthony, 23, is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found in December near her family home in east Orange County.

Anthony initially told investigators that she left Caylee with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. Detectives determined the woman didn't exist.
The Motion  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/zenaida%20fernandez%20gonzalez.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: October 21, 2009, 05:51:45 AM »

Hey Bealy!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: October 21, 2009, 06:37:12 AM »

I do not want to see Ms. Lyon in a bikini  What we have just seen is bad enough...

Pass the eye wash. Or the whatever wash I need to get that visual out of my head. Except to say we know it will be seafoam green in color.

pukel

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: October 21, 2009, 07:32:32 AM »

I do not want to see Ms. Lyon in a bikini  What we have just seen is bad enough...

Pass the eye wash. Or the whatever wash I need to get that visual out of my head. Except to say we know it will be seafoam green in color.

pukel

A bikini on that beast would be like dental floss on an elephant...this case couldnt possibly get more nauseating!   I digress, it probably can & will...sigh Sad

Id love to see the Globe subpoenaed & have to divulge for certain who sold those pics to them - I think it will lead right to Bozo & his client, yea she's that stupid.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: October 21, 2009, 08:11:50 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/05/21/crimesider/entry5030416.shtml
October 21, 2009 5:45 AM
Police Interrogations: Questioning Casey Anthony
INTRODUCTION
Orlando, FL, 2008

Investigators interview Casey Anthony after she fails to report her daughter Caylee missing for nearly a month. Casey claims she was conducting her own investigation to find her daughter.

CONCLUSION
Casey Anthony was arrested in October after investigators claimed that she lied to them about what happened to Caylee. She is expected to go on trial for murder next summer, and could face the death penalty.
Find out what happens next on "48 Hours | Mystery".   http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/15/48hours/main5386046.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: October 21, 2009, 08:18:22 AM »

10/20/2009     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=32134815-c4bf-47f5-8551-0ab26fe871d6

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: October 21, 2009, 08:22:10 AM »

OK..it has taken me several hours to find what I thought I knew.....on page 40, line 3...at the kink below.....Ricardo Morales talks about some photos he SOLD to the Globe.  IIRC  Caylee got the bruise under her eye after falling on a coffee table at his house.  I am betting the front page picture is one he sold.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Sidebar/DONE6476-6550.pdf

I bet you're right.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: October 21, 2009, 08:27:02 AM »

OK..it has taken me several hours to find what I thought I knew.....on page 40, line 3...at the kink below.....Ricardo Morales talks about some photos he SOLD to the Globe.  IIRC  Caylee got the bruise under her eye after falling on a coffee table at his house.  I am betting the front page picture is one he sold.

I bet you're right.

I bet you're right too, Sunny.   Thanks for finding that for us.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: October 21, 2009, 08:28:44 AM »

I agree.   

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: October 21, 2009, 08:29:08 AM »

Well, I will say that I didn't expect to come on this thread and see that crazy bunch in bathing suits 

Really, after this day?

Lol

I want to say, George has a stud in his right ear, and dare I say, a tat on his left pec?

Anyone else?
     OMG, it can't get worse, a tat and a stud 

This is a side of George we haven't seen before ...  He also looks very mean in that picture, IMO. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: October 21, 2009, 08:32:54 AM »

I bet you're right.

I bet you're right too, Sunny.   Thanks for finding that for us.   

I'd like to know how many people have sold photos.   

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #598 on: October 21, 2009, 08:33:20 AM »

Well, what in the h***. I'm checking in on my monkeys and what assaults my eyes but ((edit)) (cruise ship). It's pretty sad when your mom has a better bod than your 20-something girlfriend. Sorry, Mal, but you're in need of a tankini at the very least. And Georgie got his ear pierced? WTF? We're looking at pictures of the laundry bag little Caylee was stashed and trashed in and they're working on their tans? I am not surprised. And officially sick. 

The reckoning cannot come soon enough ...

Edit: I know it's hard but we still need to remember this is a thread about a murdered precious little girl and let's try and watch our language please.  I don't like getting complaints.  TIA

« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 03:15:33 PM by klaasend » Logged

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: October 21, 2009, 08:33:57 AM »

Just an interesting sidebar:    TM is on his way to go search for Somer...take notice who has not volunteered whatsoever

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.