April 17, 2024, 11:56:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #826 11/07/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 488493 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2009, 06:23:05 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64846.php

Google translation:

Department Lotto Pa Deporte get on

November 7, 2009, 13:02 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Endy Croes, departing Director of Lotto Pa Deporte.

ORANGE CITY - The board of Lotto Pa Deporte has the Minister of Sport and Health been assigned to their posts within three days available to the public on it.

"On November 2nd we received a letter from the minister. Yesterday afternoon was also a letter from the supervisor to the Minister through the Deputy Chairman Rufo Kelly, indicating that the posts have been made available to the minister, "said Endy Croes, departing Director of Lotto Pa Deporte. "I think that it all went very fast, but I understand that we are not alone. There are also letters sent to the Board of Foundation and Foundation Koninkrijksspelen Fadam dealing with the pools in Aruba, with the request within three days available to their post. "Fundacion Facilidadnan Deportivo, which deals with sports and buildings in which members of ASU, the government and Lotto was requested within two weeks to give up their posts. "It is not strange. Any new government is its people who posts ", said Croes, who noted that, in contrast to a gradual departure from the old government" to ensure continuity, "Minister Visser (AVP) has opted for an immediate departure of all board his predecessor Ramon Lee (MEP) was appointed. Croes exists according to the wishes of the government to transfer documents and information smooth. "The knowledge we gained, we would like to make available the new administration." Endy Croes indicates a policy established for Lotto Pa Deporte and that he would like to see continue. "It is therefore important to quickly know who the new board will sit at the table so that we can sit."

The formateur had been round with the social partners not spoken with Lotto. Also around that time were in the local press stories about riots and a prospective study. "I welcome that review. We are always going through advice from KPMG and Deloitte acted then. Everything we have implemented in this company was based on well-founded arguments. We have a Lotto Pa Deporte behind in terms of processes and structure is much more professional than when we were eight years ago. That the formateur not us sitting around the table has nothing to say. "

Much was said about the outsourcing of marketing Lotto Pa Deporte to Quality Marketing, the marketing company of Edmond Croes, brother Endy Croes. The outgoing director, however, this is routine and Marketing Quality has no direct access to the marketing budget. Croes also points out that Lotto Pa Deporte through their contract to the Canadian lottery company CBN is required to supply two to four percent of their budgets to spend on marketing.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2009, 06:27:10 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64840.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Mar Azul careless owners Stores

November 7, 2009, 13:00 (GMT -04:00)

The timeshare complex and shopping center in March Azul opened its doors in late 2007 and is expected to be declared bankrupt Monday.

ORANGE CITY - The owners of the few stores in the mall in March Azul are not concerned about the failure of the timeshare complex and shopping mall. The saleswoman swimsuit issue of Mali was not even aware of the situation.

"It is because you now say that I know about it, I knew nothing about it," said the saleswoman from Mali. "Maybe the store owner Carlos Cuzoni not know". The owners of the two jewelry stores next Sean Majesty Jewelry and Jewelry show is not to worry about what will happen. The owner of Jewelry Sean said that he has heard nothing about moving or something in that trend. "I read in the newspaper something about declaring bankruptcy, but otherwise I also know nothing about." The owner of Jewelry Case Sean says that until he hears nikst of the RBTT bank, the mall in which seized the store just running normally. "The owners of timeshare complex and shopping center in March Azul must appear in court next Monday and is expected to be declared bankrupt. The shopping in the port of Oranjestad opened its doors in late 2007 but was never completed. The lawyer for the Ronald Wix complex bankruptcy is almost inevitable unless in the meantime have a buyer emerges. The shopping center had long been struggling with severe financial problems and was a bank debt of more than 20 million have florin. Other creditors would have appropriate claims on Mar Azul. The biggest reason why the complex is in financial trouble because the construction of the apartments was never completed. This is the sale of the apartments never started. Those who have made a deposit on apartments, decided recently to prop up the complex to apply. To the timeshare complex and shopping center of utter devastation, the building would be taken. So far, negotiations over the sale to nothing, let the lawyer know of Mar Azul.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2009, 06:30:23 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64842.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

1.5 years in prison for cocaine smugglers

November 7, 2009, 11:59 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Two Venezuelans Edward Leon Vasquez and Gomez are Edixon Medino Thursday sentenced to one years and six months in prison for importing two kilograms of cocaine. The ruling was in line with the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM). The drugs are destroyed.

The pair was suspected on June 15, 2009 two kilos of cocaine are smuggled into the country. In the port of Barcadera found employees of the customs of drug packets hidden in a compartment on a boat. Statement to Vasquez was a certain Roberto Campos him money for a boat package to bring to Aruba. Vasquez had its own words immediately that something was not fluff and refused to transport the packet. Campos offered a lot of money, but Vasquez stood its ground. Then the mother got Vasquez heart disease and had suddenly need money urgently. He decided to package together Edixon Medino Gomez transport and yields about $ 1600, to share. The parcel was delivered wrapped in plastic and then hidden in their boat. The prosecutor argued that the crew anyway responsible for what is taken on board. The prosecutor also demanded 18 months imprisonment. The court considered the acts committed actually proven. "Financial distress is no excuse for transporting drugs," said the Court of First Instance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 06:37:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64844.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Girl (16) rightly Man still missing

November 7, 2009, 11:00 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 68-year-old Mario Dijkhoff is not right, so let the police know request. The man has been missing since Sunday and the chances that he is found alive, take the day off, said police spokesman John Larmonie. "Especially if the man ended up in the mondi and does not drink, two days after someone is already going into shock. Therefore I fear the worst. "

When he left home Sunday Dijkhoff was dressed in a blue shorts, a dark green shirt and green shoes. Dijkhoff is about 1.74 meters long, has a slender build, gray hair and a long white beard. The person who knows where Mario Dijkhoff, also known as "Mai" or "Mai Cowboy 'is requested to contact the police on telephone number 100 with his family or 587-5773.

The 16-year-old girl, Tasha Rojer is right. She was missing since Saturday and her family was very concerned because they lead to epilepsy. Wednesday, one days after the media publicity was given to the missing, was the right girl, mother tells Jessica Harms. Details on how and why the mother would rather not lose. "That's private." Why would she say that her daughter has come home safe and sound. Also there was not a crime.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 06:47:51 PM »

I made a correction to the victim and convicted names in the first line.  They were combined after the translation.  I verified the names from an Awe Mainta article. 

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:AxPiJftJDKIJ:awemainta.com/home/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_docman%26task%3Ddoc_download%26gid%3D292Itemid%3D45+Juan+Ramirez+Yara+Van+Der+Biezen&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64845.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Nine years in prison for murder brick Rancho

November 7, 2009, 11:00 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The murder of Ramirez Yara, Juan Gregorio van der Biezen is yesterday morning sentenced to nine years prison. On February 22, in the Rancho area, van der Biezen hit with a brick on the back of Yara Yara and as a result died. The judge gave his verdict that, apart from the fact that van der Biezen himself had admitted to having beaten the victim, was indisputably proved that the victim was hit with a brick and technical research showed that van der Biezen the culprit. The blow of the brick was so hard that the skull cracks jumped, as the autopsy showed. Still could not legally be established that this was murder. However, the court stated that everyone, there also Rush, knows the risk of death, by giving such a slap on the achterhioofd of a person. Therefore he considers van der Biezen also responsible for his actions. The court also noted that van der Biezen during the session showed no sign of repentance. He considered the requirement of the OM in place of Juan and sentenced to nine years there Biezen cell, minus the time he already has spent in KIA. Van der Biezen said this immediately appeal would go.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 07:29:55 PM »

Natalee's movie has been on Lifetime Movie Network again today! 

Hubby actually stopped there and is watching  , only 30 minutes left.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 07:54:36 PM »

Would be very interesting if it turns out to be K2's Aruban attorney. 

P.S.  I knew Joran never had a Kock.  Joran had a Koch at one time.  I was just being silly 

David Kock

But who knows, maybe a relative.   

How could I have ever forgotten about this one, after we FINALLY found out who he was!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 08:27:25 PM »

UPDATE:

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/

Papiamentu translation:

acolyte of cuerpo policial r.p.kock owing to wordo deteni

saturday, 07 november 2009 - 16:27 departamento of investigacionnan inner of cuerpo policial (bizo), bow guia of ministerio publico, owing to detene bigadier eerste klasse r.p.k.,cu is work at keep of oranjestad.e is being sospecha the.o. of owing to comete amenza, y place falsedad on paper. owing to base of the acusacionnan contra his person owing to dicidi for detene pendiente the result of the investigacion.

12 comments

Another update:

http://www.24ora.com/index.php

Papiamentu translation:

police robert kock was trahando hour past owing to stay deteni because; sospechoso

saturday, 07 november 2009 - 19:21

the news of the police robert kock cu owing to stay deteni owing to cay enough pisa close his coleganan. they was trahando y till even the agent owing to go on patrol. after cu past owing to go back for of patrol owing to mustre on his derechonan y detene at keep of oranjestad where the was trahando. is one investigacion cu was andando for some time end. have various version. the version policial is show cu robert kock owing to place declaracion false in his raport. click read more for more informacion..... also have complaint for supuesto menaza cual motibo esnan cu owing to feel they self menaza owing to entrega complaint at bizo cu was investigando the caso. bizo is netamente the departamento cu is atende cu problemanan of polisnan cu achieve at self in problem. as problem personal or problem cu another person. bizo is one departamento inner of cuerpo policial. agent policial robert kock owing to tell person cu they wanted perhudike.

now cu the is deteni not necesariamente the is culpable. in pasado just hour cu past owing to enter cuerpo policial past owing to achieve his self in problem at san nicolas y owing to busca his derecho till cu past owing to cuminsa work bek. cos is draw cu the trip here is same the will have to go haci for can mantene his trabao. algo cu much person owing to comenta y coleganan also is cu on caya much person not guste. his style of work much person not likes. in the caso here seems cu is hendenan cu the agent will was good cune owing to entrega complaint. seems cu the amistad among the agent y esun cu owing to complain close bizo do not good more. kizas in week we will can hear more of the caso here cu owing to wing enough atencion in end of week. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 09:17:59 PM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009, 09:25:30 PM »

Is it me ... or does he look like one of those "unidentified" ALE guys from that Persistence photo???

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2009, 09:32:26 PM »

Is it me ... or does he look like one of those "unidentified" ALE guys from that Persistence photo???

Do you mean this one wreck?  If so, I don't think it's him.  I have a couple pics with the ALE guy (in green shirt) in this pic at other crime scenes but I haven't been able to identify him.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2009, 09:38:28 PM »

Do you mean this one wreck?  If so, I don't think it's him.  I have a couple pics with the ALE guy (in green shirt) in this pic at other crime scenes but I haven't been able to identify him.

Yes, that was what I was referring to ....... but I don't really think so either. (I don't rule it completely out though)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2009, 09:48:50 PM »

Greenshirt IS standing next to DO RI though!! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2009, 09:56:07 PM »

Who is the big guy right behind Mos....  White shirt with glasses in the neck.
He looks American to me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 09:59:01 PM »

Greenshirt IS standing next to DO RI though!! 

Could be!   

But I still think Do Ri no help Joran without Dad dy knowing about it!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2009, 09:59:44 PM »

He looks American to me.
"Sr." from "American Chopper" 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2009, 10:02:16 PM »

He looks American to me.

He looks like a chopper boy!
It looks like he has on a 1st Cav hat, like the soldiers at Ft. Hood.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2009, 10:09:03 PM »

He looks American to me.

I still think he looks a LOT like the oldest Merryweather son.  JMO

First on left.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2009, 10:17:58 PM »

He looks American to me.

I thought you meant RIGHT behind him! I should have read more closely!!!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2009, 10:38:12 PM »

He looks American to me.

I thought you meant RIGHT behind him! I should have read more closely!!!

I realized that I should have said....on top of Mos' shirt, but that sounded funny.
For a while I thought that Mos' shirt was his shorts.

He looks too fair to be a Merryweather to me, but TM you are the best at identifying faces.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.