April 19, 2024, 07:01:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #826 11/07/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 488700 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: November 18, 2009, 09:32:38 AM »

Morning Wreck and all!!

I found this over at GM.  It might give a little hope.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author  Topic: Joran and The lie detector  (Read 2677 times) 

GBMW

Re: Joran and The lie detector
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2009, 04:20:12 am » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The file concerning the Jaap - Joran show has been closed now (status changed yesterday evening). So that's a no go for the moment. No reason is given as to why.

This morning the request was made to make a Natalee Holloway compilation tape btw....for a reporter to take to Aruba. It's just anticipating on possible OM news that might come soon. But they have had contact with the OM recently...I'm guessing that in some way they were given the indication it won't take long anymore. MO

Still waiting to hear the OM news on the van der Straten/PVDS saga.  What "news" do you think this refers to?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: November 18, 2009, 10:03:06 AM »

Thanks Buckeye!

That just echoes what I've been saying for a long time.  The youth on that island were sent a very clear message when Joran, Deepak and Satish were allowed to walk free after what they did to Natalee.

Aruba's youth sees that to commit a crime is A-OK, no punishment will be forthcoming.

Translated

The Aruban Minister of Justice and Education, Arthur Dower, is very concerned about the rising crime on the island. The situation among young people even call it alarming. He would therefore attract more police in the Kingdom. Dower has good news for Dutch tourists.

Dutch tourists can now weather 180 days per calendar year stay in Aruba. This is the controversial measure of the previous government reversed, which led to the return of tourists. Dower, the admission decision has not changed, but its immigration service already instructed to act for the upcoming change. He may entail being longer than 180 days per twelve months on the island can continue.

Alarmingly
Dower is deeply concerned about the youth on the island. He calls the situation alarming. "What we see now is that many young people the wrong path, and involved in criminal activities. The disappointing performance in schools. We see many young people leave school without a diploma or without a box to have learned. "The current school structure allows young people with very low education is not always possible to learn a trade. Dower wants to explore opportunities to create this yet.

Young people are also increasingly involved in serious criminal cases
. Previously it was to vandalism and fights, but today is more about armed robberies. A number of factors play a role in Dower by this increase: there is too much tried to keep youngsters in school, social control is reduced because both parents often work, the community is more accepting that young people go off the rails and is less accepted that young people's behavior are addressed.

Standard Blur
Dower realizes that it is not the job of government is to educate young people, but the government does have the most trouble when it derailed youngsters. Therefore, the government part of the education mandated work. Dower: "The blurring of moral standards in our society, I think one step too far and that we should now try to reverse."

Increasingly tourists are also attacked and robbed
. Previously there was a great respect for tourists and fell. The risk is increased because many more economic activities in the vicinity of tourists are organized, making the contact between tourists and citizens has increased. The overall crime has increased. Dower is hard to bet against. That the police should also be expanded. He wants to do within the Kingdom to recruit.

http://www.rnw.nl/nl/caribiana/article/arubaanse-jongeren-ontsporen-vaker
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #402 on: November 18, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/uploads/18-pag-1-kantoor-the-news-d.gif

Google translation:

The News after 58 years of bankruptcy

November 18, 2009, 13:21 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

The office of the free English-language newspaper The News has been closed two weeks. Earlier this week it was declared bankrupt by the court.

ORANGE CITY - The court last Monday, the English-language newspaper The News declared bankrupt. The application for bankruptcy was filed by some employees of the newspaper, their salary for the months of September and October for a large proportion had not received. The bank accounts were "frozen" so the newspaper could no longer meet its obligations. A request for postponement by the lawyers of the family business was rejected by the court.

A loyal reader gave at the hearing does not appear in the newspaper, commented: "No news is bad news." The Court has appointed an administrator immediately Monday that the estate of the bankrupt company must liquidate and a distribution should be among the creditors. The reason for the demise of the newspaper is by journalist and photographer Rosalie Klein, a former employee and one of the applicants of the bankruptcy, not just the bad economic times. "Of course, this is it, but also personal circumstances of the owners and the lack of leadership contributed to the closing of the newspaper," says Klein. The journalist was the last straw freezing the accounts of the newspaper by Aruba Bank, for not paying their mortgage on time. Moreover, the company also have tax problems. After freezing the bank account the company could no longer meet its obligations, including payment of staff.

The newspaper was popular among tourists in 1951 by Gerardus Schouten Schouten and his wife Bernadette Blanchard. Schouten and his wife originally came to the island to work in the Lago refinery. "When he strikes with the pressure of a newsletter to keep employees informed of all developments."

Although The Lago Colony for years a small house magazine, called The Times published Esso,

The News is considered the first English language newspaper of the island, says Rosalie Klein.

The newspaper was also the first Aruban newspaper that joined the Inter-American Press Association (IAPA), an international press organization. As he said the newspaper was also the first newspaper was printed in color. After Sonia Weaver-Schouten was general manager, was the first - and only the long time - even on Sunday newspaper appeared.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: November 18, 2009, 05:30:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65283.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Rechtswinkel reopen

November 18, 2009, 13:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - needy with legal problems today again contact the foundation of Wetswinkel Pro Justicia. Every Wednesday between half past five in the afternoon and half past seven in the evening, the lawyer and founding member of the States of Andin Bikker (PDR) free legal advice. The consultations are given at 20 Shaba, in the party office in northern Partido Democracia Real.

"Many people in Aruba know their rights and are in financial difficulties or have problems with the IRS. The foundation provides information to people with such problems to know what actions they can take and what steps should be put there ", says Bikker. The Foundation works with volunteers consisting of attorneys, lawyers and law students in the final phase of their training. Pro Justicia is still looking for people who want to act as volunteers. Interested parties can contact the foundation by phone at 730-3939 or visit the office at Shaba 20.
Foundation Pro Justicia is a legal interest group, in the United States known as Class Action Lawsuit Foundations. Groups of injured through the foundation to jointly sue a lawsuit against the government or big companies like Valero refinery. The Rechtswinkel Bikker was opened in 2007.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: November 18, 2009, 05:37:27 PM »

Translated

The Aruban Minister of Justice and Education, Arthur Dower, is very concerned about the rising crime on the island. The situation among young people even call it alarming. He would therefore attract more police in the Kingdom. Dower has good news for Dutch tourists.

Dutch tourists can now weather 180 days per calendar year stay in Aruba. This is the controversial measure of the previous government reversed, which led to the return of tourists. Dower, the admission decision has not changed, but its immigration service already instructed to act for the upcoming change. He may entail being longer than 180 days per twelve months on the island can continue.

Alarmingly
Dower is deeply concerned about the youth on the island. He calls the situation alarming. "What we see now is that many young people the wrong path, and involved in criminal activities. The disappointing performance in schools. We see many young people leave school without a diploma or without a box to have learned. "The current school structure allows young people with very low education is not always possible to learn a trade. Dower wants to explore opportunities to create this yet.

. Previously it was to vandalism and fights, but today is more about armed robberies. A number of factors play a role in Dower by this increase: there is too much tried to keep youngsters in school, social control is reduced because both parents often work, the community is more accepting that young people go off the rails and is less accepted that young people's behavior are addressed.

Standard Blur
Dower realizes that it is not the job of government is to educate young people, but the government does have the most trouble when it derailed youngsters. Therefore, the government part of the education mandated work. Dower: "The blurring of moral standards in our society, I think one step too far and that we should now try to reverse."

. Previously there was a great respect for tourists and fell. The risk is increased because many more economic activities in the vicinity of tourists are organized, making the contact between tourists and citizens has increased. The overall crime has increased. Dower is hard to bet against. That the police should also be expanded. He wants to do within the Kingdom to recruit.

Thanks Buckeye!   

Amigoe's version:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65216.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

"Preventing youth crime Priority '

November 17, 2009, 12:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Justice Minister Arthur Dower (ASF) calls the rise in crime and in particular among the youth "alarming". "It harms the charm of the island." Dower would like to create a function that is purely aimed at preventing juvenile delinquency. This, the Minister announced yesterday during a press conference.

Dower also wants more police presence on the streets. This feeling of security to the people and tourists to increase. The problem is that there is "insufficient agents in our body are", so to give the Justice Minister. He wants to do both locally and within the Kingdom of recruiting agents. "The available manpower within the police force must also be better used to improve the results."

The rising trend of criminality among young people reveals the minister very much. "Young people go the wrong path and performance in schools to be desired. Even the young people guilty of crimes which make increasingly serious. "In the past, says Dower, youth were primarily involved in vandalism and fights. "Now that we are becoming increasingly involved in armed robberies and serious assaults. This causes damage to the charm of our island. "The minister would also provide more police and security around schools and areas where young people gather. Together with his fellow ministers Dower would come with a package of measures. This he hopes "short term" successful results.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: November 18, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »

Good Morning Blue Moon

Take care and ... get rid of that nasty bug that will not let go.

Five years ago when eldest son began dating French Canadian DIL ... this young lady shared that she had not had a cold or flu for years.  Granted she is a vegetarian who watches her diet carefully and exercises daily in training for vaious marathons.  However ... there is one aspect of her routine that I adopted and ... it is possibly the reason that hubby and I seldom are down with a flu or a cold.  It is a fruit shake that I prepare most morning.  For me ... it is breakfast.

Place in a blender:

1 banana
2 seasonal fruits
2 TBSP minute maid concentrate (orange)
7 large ice cubes
1/2 cup of a fruit flavored yogurt.
1/2 cup of milk

Blend for approximately two minutes.  Two or Three fruit drink servings ... depending on what else is for breakfast.

Just a preventative suggestion for all.

On the other hand ... it could be the frog legs in wine sauce dish that DIL's mother prepared for the family all her life that has kept her so healthy and ... not the fruit shake after all.

Janet
10:25 AM PT

Thanks Janet for the recipe.  It sounds good.  Doubt it would do me any good.  A bloody mary didn't do the job Saturday night; however, the cough syrup the doctor gave me DID a lot of good last night.  I just turned it up and drank a little more than called for.  I feel better today.  I had what is known as rhinovirus which is viral and not bacteria infection.  Doctor treated me with antibiotics which do no good for it.  Gave me prednisone and that is taking care of it.  Almost had pneumonia though.

Klaas, thanks for bringing forward the update on Kalpoes and Dr. Phil.  I haven't caught up reading yet so am wondering if anything has showed up today on the case.

Hope all are doing well.  Take care, all that is going around is very dangerous to your health.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: November 18, 2009, 05:43:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65248.php

Google translation:

Dutch company to salvage Divi-aircraft

17 Nov, 2009, 07:23 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

KRALENDIJK — State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) will be calling in a Dutch company to salvage the sunken Divi Divi aircraft and the body of pilot Robert Mansell. The spokesperson of Bijleveld confirmed the aforementioned this afternoon.

The State Secretary wishes to give the Mansell-family the opportunity to bid him farewell. The cause of the accident must be investigated as well and this is only possible if the aircraft is salvaged. Mansell had made an emergency landing just before the coast of Small Bonaire after one of the engines of the Britten-Norman Islander had failed. All nine passengers had been rescued, but the pilot had not survived the crash. The aircraft and his body had sunk to the sea bottom.

It is still unknown which company will be salvaging the aircraft or what the costs would amount to. Bonaire is not aware of the Dutch plans. Interim Lieutenant Governor Peter Silberie has not been informed of Bijleveld’s offer just yet. “Salvaging company Smit was here to make a quotation. I have heard nothing further on the salvaging from the Netherlands. I know that Minister of Transport, Maurice Adriaens of the Antilles was busy with the American ship Henson for salvaging but understand that they had not received permission from the United States yet”, says Silberie.

The aircraft lies at a depth somewhere between 150 and 200 meters. The Royal Navy had already indicated that they did not dispose of salvaging equipment for such a depth.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: November 18, 2009, 05:47:59 PM »

Translated

Alarmingly

Standard Blur

Thanks Buckeye!   

Amigoe's version:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65216.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

"Preventing youth crime Priority '

November 17, 2009, 12:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Justice Minister Arthur Dower (ASF) calls the rise in crime and in particular among the youth "alarming". "It harms the charm of the island." Dower would like to create a function that is purely aimed at preventing juvenile delinquency. This, the Minister announced yesterday during a press conference.

Dower also wants more police presence on the streets. This feeling of security to the people and tourists to increase. The problem is that there is "insufficient agents in our body are", so to give the Justice Minister. He wants to do both locally and within the Kingdom of recruiting agents. "The available manpower within the police force must also be better used to improve the results."

The rising trend of criminality among young people reveals the minister very much. "Young people go the wrong path and performance in schools to be desired. Even the young people guilty of crimes which make increasingly serious. "In the past, says Dower, youth were primarily involved in vandalism and fights. "Now that we are becoming increasingly involved in armed robberies and serious assaults. This causes damage to the charm of our island. "The minister would also provide more police and security around schools and areas where young people gather. Together with his fellow ministers Dower would come with a package of measures. This he hopes "short term" successful results.

We have been telling them this since 2005 when Natalee went missing and Paulus VDS was allowed to run the show and get his "son" and the Kalpoes off scott-free.  NOW do something about it.  Bring her home now to her family and country and TRY to correct your problems on "one beautiful island". 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: November 18, 2009, 05:56:30 PM »

Morning Wreck and all!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GBMW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The file concerning the Jaap - Joran show has been closed now (status changed yesterday evening). So that's a no go for the moment. No reason is given as to why.

This morning the request was made to make a Natalee Holloway compilation tape btw....for a reporter to take to Aruba. It's just anticipating on possible OM news that might come soon. But they have had contact with the OM recently...I'm guessing that in some way they were given the indication it won't take long anymore. MO

Thanks Magnolia. 

I'd been wondering why we haven't seen a word about the results of the investigation.

Maybe they're waiting for the holidays!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: November 18, 2009, 06:05:39 PM »

Take care of yourself Blue Moon!  I hope you're all better soon!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: November 18, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »

Blue Moon...don't know if you have a cough with the bug you have...but Mucinex-DM 12 hour tablets/pills were the first medicine that touched the cough.  You can take one or two (I took one) every 12 hours.  For me it was like a wonder drug....and I have no financial interest in this company except now I have a box of these pills in the house....lol.

While OT for a moment....there has been a cat die of H1N1 in Oregon....first one it is believed.  I copied the article and it is in our H1N1 Flu thread.

texasmom.....thanks for all of the information you provide each day.....
buckeye....thanks for the info on the rising crime rate on the island...."young people involved in serious criminal cases....more armed robberies" ...wonder how the tourists can relax while on vacation there....
well they can't...according to the article, tourists are increasingly attacked and robbed. 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: November 18, 2009, 06:17:11 PM »

Blue Moon...don't know if you have a cough with the bug you have...but Mucinex-DM 12 hour tablets/pills were the first medicine that touched the cough.  You can take one or two (I took one) every 12 hours.  For me it was like a wonder drug....and I have no financial interest in this company except now I have a box of these pills in the house....lol.

While OT for a moment....there has been a cat die of H1N1 in Oregon....first one it is believed.  I copied the article and it is in our H1N1 Flu thread.

buckeye....thanks for the info on the rising crime rate on the island...."young people involved in serious criminal cases....more armed robberies" ...wonder how the tourists can relax while on vacation there....
well they can't...according to the article, tourists are increasingly attacked and robbed. 

Thanks Mere for advice.  It wouldn't work cause I had wheezing and my bronchial tube had closed on me from the violent coughing.  He said I was very close to pneumonia and going to the hospital.  Husband had it but he recovered rather quickly cause they treated him with an inhaler which cleared his quickly.  Doctor wanted to test me for H1N1 but I balked at him cause he said he would treat both the same.  If I had let him test me he would have found that I needed something else for rhinovirus and NOT antibiotics.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: November 18, 2009, 06:23:39 PM »

That is good stuff!   

(I don't have a financial interest in the company either.)   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: November 18, 2009, 06:30:40 PM »

That is good stuff!   

(I don't have a financial interest in the company either.)   

Me, either.  My doc told me to use it a couple of years ago...the expectorant, though because of my BP. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: November 18, 2009, 06:36:02 PM »

Good Morning Blue Moon

Five years ago when eldest son began dating French Canadian DIL ... this young lady shared that she had not had a cold or flu for years.  Granted she is a vegetarian who watches her diet carefully and exercises daily in training for vaious marathons.  However ... there is one aspect of her routine that I adopted and ... it is possibly the reason that hubby and I seldom are down with a flu or a cold.  It is a fruit shake that I prepare most morning.  For me ... it is breakfast.

Place in a blender:

1 banana
2 seasonal fruits
7 large ice cubes
1/2 cup of milk

Blend for approximately two minutes.  Two or Three fruit drink servings ... depending on what else is for breakfast.

On the other hand ... it could be the frog legs in wine sauce dish that DIL's mother prepared for the family all her life that has kept her so healthy and ... not the fruit shake after all.

Janet

Thanks Janet for the recipe.  It sounds good.  Doubt it would do me any good.  A bloody mary didn't do the job Saturday night; however, the cough syrup the doctor gave me DID a lot of good last night.  I just turned it up and drank a little more than called for.  I feel better today.  I had what is known as rhinovirus which is viral and not bacteria infection.  Doctor treated me with antibiotics which do no good for it.  Gave me prednisone and that is taking care of it.  Almost had pneumonia though.

Klaas, thanks for bringing forward the update on Kalpoes and Dr. Phil.  I haven't caught up reading yet so am wondering if anything has showed up today on the case.

Hope all are doing well.  Take care, all that is going around is very dangerous to your health.

Hi Blue Moon

I am thankful that you have now been correctly diagnosed and ... starting down that road to recovery.

I consider a daily fruit shake as a preventative to every flu and cold that hubby and I are exposed to ... not necessarily a cure.  However ... I could be barking up the wrong tree with my fruit shake advise.  Today my throat is sore when I swallow and ... that is usually the first sign of cold coming on.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: November 18, 2009, 06:42:42 PM »

Good Morning Blue Moon

Place in a blender:

1 banana
2 seasonal fruits
7 large ice cubes
1/2 cup of milk

Janet

Hi Blue Moon

I am thankful that you have now been correctly diagnosed and ... starting down that road to recovery.

I consider a daily fruit shake as a preventative to every flu and cold that hubby and I are exposed to ... not necessarily a cure.  However ... I could be barking up the wrong tree with my fruit shake advise.  Today my throat is sore when I swallow and ... that is usually the first sign of cold coming on.

Let the doctor test you for H1N1 and then they can treat you properly.  Only takes a minute and I need my "butt" kicked for not letting him test me first before he prescribed the medicine.
Janet

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: November 18, 2009, 06:43:37 PM »

Got to run.  Dinner time.  And I am hungry tonight.

Have a good one.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: November 18, 2009, 06:49:39 PM »

Morning Wreck and all!!

GBMW

Thanks Magnolia. 

I'd been wondering why we haven't seen a word about the results of the investigation.

It seems like something big breaks at Thanksgiving every year! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 18, 2009, 06:54:09 PM »

Morning Wreck and all!!

GBMW

Thanks Magnolia. 

It seems like something big breaks at Thanksgiving every year! 

Yep, that's what I was thinking too!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: November 18, 2009, 08:39:08 PM »

Page 185:
  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's verry, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead.  From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.

I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

an angelic monkey

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.