April 18, 2024, 08:30:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #826 11/07/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 488635 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1040 on: November 27, 2009, 03:26:17 PM »

O/T but you Texas people will love this.
Auburn is up 14-0 over Alabama
It looks like Alabama forgot to come to the game.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: November 27, 2009, 03:52:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65706.php

Google translation:

"Netherlands constant disrespectful '

November 27, 2009, 13:35 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Party leader Nelson Oduber took yesterday at a press conference at the party house of significant MEP from the Netherlands

ORANGE CITY - Former Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) is not going to work on a criminal investigation from the Netherlands to the two cabinets in the past eight years he has led. He insists that only it can perform the Aruban OM. He also denounces the constant 'spying' carried out by the Netherlands to Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles "We can never allow Dutch gossip come here to seek."

The former prime minister denied that his side was a negative relationship with the Netherlands. "We had many protocols together and have worked together on several fronts." But he points to a number of points to Aruba and the Netherlands were diametrically opposed, namely the cessation of development, the debacle on Plant NV, gay marriage, the Common Court Justice Act and the concept of People Movement. Remarkable is the statement of Oduber that the Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch-Ballin (CDA) against the then Minister of Immigration Booshi Wever (MEP) would have said that with or without Aruba Netherlands would implement this Act.

Recurring motifs in these matters, said Oduber, is the lack of respect from the Netherlands to Aruba. From behind the back of Aruba to still try to sell the Plant Hotel in Aruba and the unauthorized use of Article 43 to the Statute in regard to the Common Court, to address the threats to the former Prime Minister D66 Alexander Pechtold leader in the issue surrounding gay marriages. The leaked report VNO and even spy and took the interception to former prime example of disrespect. "This is what I call making a false bomb threat in the Antillean government office, and then during the evacuation monitoring equipment to build."

The leader of MEP says himself in possession of documents and a CD-ROM with names, addresses, telephone numbers and number plates of not only himself but also by many people, including Curacao. This material would come from a laptop that was stolen from Dutch officials. "Netherlands paid a divine power to the Dominicans who have stolen laptops, to return to this possibility", said Oduber. "It is a shame for the Netherlands. I had a letter ready for the Dutch super-PG asking why my phone was tapped. At the urgent request of the Secretary, I have not sent that letter. But who knows I publish it yet. "The information of the stolen laptop Oduber said" the Netherlands "to do so.

Oduber has nothing good to say about the way in Sint Maarten study was done on corporate governance. "People were strangers in bars and asked whether she and the minister knew and whether she had information about. Sheer gossip practices. And on that basis, reports were made. "The former prime minister had no word on the Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld (CDA) of Kingdom Relations. "Mrs. Bijleveld lying about the investigation", said Oduber. He would reign lady on June 22 in Aruba have agreed initially to investigate the rule of law and democracy do. "But now she is a criminal investigation."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: November 27, 2009, 03:55:07 PM »

He's just a sore loser!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: November 27, 2009, 03:58:24 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65705.php

Google translation:

Radar Aruba to Coast Guard

November 27, 2009, 13:34 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

DEN HAAG - Verification by radar on Aruba is only a matter of the Coast Guard. The police and the foreign organization IASA is no longer going to interfere. This premier said Mike Eman (AVP) today at a closing press conference in The Hague. He was this week on working visit to Netherlands.

by our correspondent
Christel van Bebber

The statements of the Prime Minister is an end to one years long conflict. Netherlands have long wished that only the Coast Guard would be responsible for that kind of border, but the former Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes (MEP), which was against. But earlier this year with the radar IASA agreed that monitoring would only take. Now it is all about. Aruba itself has three radars and one is for the Coast Guard. "The lease agreement is accepted by them," said Eman morning. The other two are available to the Kingdom. One is probably for St. Maarten. Netherlands mediates thereto. Eman: "There will not be much money, but the fee before we get back to helping the budget."

The Prime Minister is chosen the most logical solution. "The Coast Guard has the expertise and equipment to respond even if they see something on the radar."

Relationship
Premier Eman looks back on an eventful first visit. His arrival was essential to the relationship between the two countries. That was the last few months fell to a low point. "It is an open secret that both countries at odds with one another," expressed the new prime minister this morning. "We believe in the Kingdom and are committed to the relationship back on track. We try not to act based on emotions, but by rationality. "

He took up, he says. "It was a big challenge. But we have Thursday toasted together and you to designate as a great success. From the opposition we have a lot invested in the relationship with the Netherlands and I notice that it is important that we also have a history. Without that background, our partners have thought differently about us. "

Springboard
Eman repeated during the press conference that Aruba is like a springboard for major Dutch companies such as Philips and Unilever. From Aruba, the South American market are easy to conquer. "We know the language and the culture of South America. We have the contacts, "said Eman. Besides economic growth, according to the prime minister would have another big advantage entail: support. "You see the concept in the Kingdom of Dutch society in increasingly less support. If large Dutch companies would be more present, would change that. "

For a trade mission this week Eman had no time. It had a conversation with KLM, the scheduled Aruba-Amsterdam in March after decades withdrew. "We see birds like the blue back," said the premier. "The departures of KLM symbolized the decay in the relationship." Although the conversation "very conceptual" incident caused Eman KLM hopeful that eventually return. "I think KLM eventually also want to do more than just resume scheduled flights", he showed himself very optimistic. From the ABC islands, according Eman be a hub for flights to and from the Caribbean.

When asked how the interview with Queen Beatrix Tuesday worked out, he laughed aloud. "The coffee was good," he laughs. "We have also recently seen in the Netherlands how you can perish, if you go say something about." Eman refers to Second MP Arend Jan Boekestijn of the VVD, which the school was folded over his confidential conversation with the Queen. He eventually moved on as an MP. "I would still say it was very good to talk with someone who is above all political tensions."

About the debt restructuring of Aruba is not gone last week. That would not have been clever, says Eman. "The Netherlands has too many challenges in the financial field. We have a look when it is really necessary for them to talk Netherlands. "

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: November 27, 2009, 03:59:23 PM »

TIED!  14 all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: November 27, 2009, 04:05:24 PM »

TIED!  14 all!

Monkey Devil!

I knew Magnolia jinxed it!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: November 27, 2009, 04:18:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65702.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

More officers sent home

November 27, 2009, 13:29 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The government has re-AVP officials sent home in the aftermath of the previous MEP government were appointed. These include nine individuals to Department of Public Transport Persons (DOPV) and former MEP Statenlid Junior Arends that a job had been to Aruba Cruise Tourism.

From decisions of the Ministers of November 17 that the appointment of Arends, who was the 19th place on the electoral list of MEP during the elections on September 25, is repealed. His appointment was on September 21 by the previous government adopted. The appointment of another prominent member MEP, Ingela Heronimo-Lacle in Aruba Cruise Tourism is repealed.

Lacle stood at number 23 on the electoral list of the yellow party. Number 24 on the list MEP, Frank breezes should also now home to his cabinet appointment decisions of September 21 and October 20 of the previous government has withdrawn. Even the tourist office ATA road, people including the journalist Kevin van Ommeren on September 21 would be appointed. He denies that he works for the government or has worked. Van Ommeren: "How could it have come so far that someone will resign from the government, while not in service or was aware that he was appointed."

Former Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) responded during his press conference yesterday resented the withdrawal of the appointments. He speaks of a "persecution of MEP-citizens.

Minister of Tourism, Labor and Transportation, Otmar Oduber (AVP) from the Netherlands showed that just know the MEP government has acted wrongly by people to 'manipulation during her farewell as government ". He reiterated that the previous Cabinet has appointed people without the qualifications they had, there was a vacancy, the positions were budgeted, and even against the will of the heads of government. "Decisions which in the last hours of her reign are taken." For these appointments, the current ministers are accountable to parliament, and therefore says that Oduber decided to reverse the appointments. The minister does not rule out that more officers be sent home because the government now is in the process of restructuring the civil service. "It's more efficiency and productivity and not the way people have," he stressed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: November 27, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »

for Natalee!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: November 27, 2009, 06:47:32 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

11/26/2009 Bondia Page 3

(I would have typed out and translated the agreement document that was signed but I couldn't see it well enough to decipher the spelling of each word.  Maybe we can find it somewhere else.)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: November 27, 2009, 08:23:53 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: November 27, 2009, 09:11:58 PM »

http://www.boycottwatch.org/misc/aruba17.htm

November 11, 2009

Aruba Tourist Report: Aruba boycott is stronger than ever.

Summary: A Boycott Watch field report live from Aruba indicates a troubled Aruba tourism industry.

Boycott Watch has been on the cutting edge of reporting about how the disappearance of Natalee Holloway inspired a boycott of the island nation and how that boycott affected Aruba. Our reports have been recognized by people like Fox News Channel's Neil Cavuto who said "Fred Taub was on this before anybody was" and we are still on top of the case. Today, with the help of true crime blogger, victims' rights advocate and the person who drove the Aruba boycott Michelle Simonsen, we have a report from Aruba which if even only partly true, it speaks volumes about how Aruba is still in financial trouble due to the Aruba boycott.

It would be easy to dismiss the following email as a result of the bad economy, but this is a report from cruise tourist whose ship happened to stop at Aruba, and what other cruise passengers did or in many cases didn't do when their ship was docked in Aruba. Boycott Watch has been reporting how business continues to be down in Aruba, that cruise ship passengers have reported down tourism and that Aruba has been removed as a port of call from some cruise lines in our extensive reporting.

The Aruba boycott still lingers. Thanks to Michelle Simonsen, Boycott Watch has received a report indicating exactly what is happening in Aruba. The following is what we were sent:

Hi Michelle:

You can tell Fred Taub that Aruba is almost dead as vacation resort.

The people I talked to on the cruise ship about Natalee refused to go ashore because of what Aruba did or did not do. At most ports of call there where at least 50 to 60 excursion buses; in Aruba maybe 8 to 10.

Hardly any taxis came up to the ship and those that did complained if the ride was short and did not cost a lot. There have been 1000 workers laid off at the Valero Refinery and production is down. However and this is a first for you and it is no where on the internet. Aruba has installed 9 or 10 wind generators near Arikok National Park. The last set of props was being installed when we were there. I was right under them as close as they would let me.

Half of who I talked to were split between she was murdered and dumped in the sea to she was sold as a sex slave.

When Aruba says look how crowded our beaches are; there is a reason. If two ships like ours is in port they usually allow liberty for about 300 crew members. Where do they go; but to the beaches. So for six hours their beaches are crowded with about 600 non paying cruise ship crew members.

I asked a few Arubans about Natalee; the one's I asked did not recognize the case or know her name.

There are no street signs outside of Orangestad so it is difficult to maneuver unless you know the area.

The pond that Dave went to in March 2009 was dry. (Monserat Pond) I was there and it is full of broken bottles and glass.

Ask me if you or Fred have any questions. You can quote a (FRIEND as gathering this info for you.

Regards (Name withheld by request)

This is one of the most revealing reports about Aruba we have found, and it comes weeks before the winter and spring break tourist vacation sales seasons for Aruba. Indications from reports of previous years combined with this report indicate a bad tourism year for Aruba which explains why Aruba may have hired comedian Lewis Black for their newest round of television ads. Aruba is going for big guns, so to speak, in their ads to sell their island tourism during the peak sales period.

Boycott Watch President Fred Taub said "Considering today's report from a cruise ship passenger, Boycott Watch doubts Aruba will benefit much from their new ads."

http://www.boycottwatch.org/misc/aruba18.htm

November 12, 2009

Aruba's Growing Deficit Is A Direct Result Of Natelee Holloway's Disappearance

Summary: Would you send your kids to Aruba?

Boycott Watch has been at the forefront of reporting about the boycott of Aruba sparked by the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Yesterday we reported that passengers on a cruise ship mostly stayed on their ship while docked in Aruba, and today we report that Aruba's newspaper, Amigoe, reports Aruba needs an emergency 100 million Florin loan, which is just over $375 Million US to keep the country afloat. Considering the U.S. government's most recent GDP estimate of Aruba being $2.258 billion, Aruba needs to borrow 1/6th of their Gross Domestic Product, which is the total of good and services in their economy, and in this case of a good year. That deficit is completely outrageous for a 180 square mile country which relies on its tourism trade industry which is in shambles.

The Amigo.com article speaks of a budget deficit growing from 47 to 146 million Florins. While Aruba blames the added deficit on the world economy, our report yesterday, the second about cruise ship passengers, the first of which indicated that passengers who went ashore didn't buy much and preferred to eat on the ship. Other recent Boycott Watch reports indicate some cruise lines have dropped Aruba as a port of call because their consumers did not want to go to Aruba. See Boycott Watch's extended Aruba coverage for details.

Aruba is in an economic crisis, and it is not just because of the world economy. Americans are not happy with the way Aruba handled the Natalee Holloway case and they are expressing their disdain with dollars the way they have for years. In 2008, the U.S. State Department issued a travel warning for U.S. travelers to Aruba shortly after Boycott Watch President Fred Taub appeared on Your World with Neil Cavuto on the Fox News Channel. Currently, the U.S. State Department has the following warning on the Aruba travel page of their website: "Parents of young travelers should be aware that the legal drinking age of 18 is not always rigorously enforced in Aruba, so extra parental supervision may be appropriate." That was a polite way of saying anyone can drink and nobody cares. The state Department website continues: "Young female travelers in particular are urged to take the same precautions they would when going out in the United States, e.g. to travel in pairs or in groups if they choose frequenting Aruba's nightclubs and bars, and if they opt to consume alcohol, to do so responsibly." That's diplomatic speak for Aruba is not safe for young women, and as we reported girls as young as 13 years old are approached for sex by local men who are "pimping" for foreigners in bars and even hotel lobbies. The specific mention of "Aruba's nightclubs and bars" is clearly a specific reminder about how Natalee Holloway was either drugged, made drunk or otherwise taken without regard to her life or safety. Boycott Watch also believes that the U.S. State Department's choice of words when they wrote "Young female travelers in particular" is directly related to when Fred Taub appeared on Fox News were he exclusively broke the news about a thirteen year old girl being propositioned for sex by local men in a hotel lobby, and how the hotel owners allowed, and may continue to allow such activity to take place.

Aruba's desperate economy puts foreign travelers at an increased risk in that island nation because local desperate criminals will have in increased propensity to take advantage of foreign travelers for extra money. To this day, nobody has been put on trial for the disappearance and probably murder of Natalee Holloway despite two separate confessions by Yoran Van Der Sloot, one in a car to Peter DeVries and one to Greta Van Susteren of Fox News. That combined with lax drinking age enforcement and the U.S. calling Aruba a "transit point for US- and Europe-bound narcotics with some accompanying money-laundering activity; relatively high percentage of population consumes cocaine" makes Aruba a less than ideal country to visit. As Boycott Watch President Fred Taub asked Neil Cavuto on Fox News, "would you send your kids to Aruba?"

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: November 27, 2009, 09:18:17 PM »

Sleuth - for some reason, likely copywrite issues, the video you posted in the forum lost it's sound.  Red asked me to put sound to it that hopefully wouldn't get removed by either photobucket or Youtube.  Your video was beautiful, with or without sound.

It reminds me of a 4th of July fireworks display that was choreographed to music, but the music started too late and thus the entire 30 minute display was off-kilter Smile

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: November 27, 2009, 09:35:33 PM »

Sleuth - for some reason, likely copywrite issues, the video you posted in the forum lost it's sound.  Red asked me to put sound to it that hopefully wouldn't get removed by either photobucket or Youtube.  Your video was beautiful, with or without sound.

It reminds me of a 4th of July fireworks display that was choreographed to music, but the music started too late and thus the entire 30 minute display was off-kilter Smile

I still think your video is beautiful but I know how you feel Sleuth.  I spent many hours on a video tribute for Natalee, only to find that Photobucket nor Youtube would allow me to use the music I'd chosen.  I even tried to get permission to use the music from the owner but never received a response.  I looked at many of the "approved" songs but the tribute just wasn't the same without the music I'd chosen, so I've never posted the video.  Very frustrating to say the least.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: November 27, 2009, 09:39:14 PM »

Can you hear music in your video?  Most of us couldn't including me.  The only thing I could figure out is that photobucket removed the sound.  I can have Red remove the video from the front page if the music I added messes it up Sleuth.  I was only trying to help.  I feel bad now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: November 27, 2009, 10:00:10 PM »

November 11, 2009

<snipped>

November 12, 2009

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY

March 25, 2006
Natalee Holloway: New Clues
Investigator Tells 48 Hours She Probably Died From Excessive Alcohol, Maybe Drugs

Last fall, Twitty called for a boycott of Aruba. The island’s tourism industry has suffered: Travel bookings are off more than 4 percent from a year ago.

Does she still support a boycott of Aruba?

"The only leverage that we have in getting any traction in the investigation is when they feel the effects of a boycott," says Twitty.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page2.shtml

PATRICK VAN DER EEM

Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban.

If it was a perfect world the bad guy would always go to jail, but it is not a perfect world. Yours neither Aruba’s. The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: November 27, 2009, 11:05:40 PM »

If I understand correctly the young woman was waiting for the bus to go to school and was hit by the jeep and killed.  I think the jeep had been hit by a cement truck before it struck the young woman.  Very sad. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14100/5/

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

Aruban school is of mourning

friday, 27 november 2009 - 19:48

after of the tragic fayecimiento tremp awemainta post at the Rotonda of diminutive, at once directive of college Aruban Owing to announce the scol cu is in mourning. Click read more for more info ... together cu the alumnonan Owing to descend the flag of aruba at half-stok. Owing to pray together for rest of soul of class they vwo colleague of 5of. Owing to also scol place available for her class one can alumnonan bay Owing to pray, scirbi poem, they talk of cu Owing to fayece colleague, for together they self vent. Can school will soon Aruban will is of mourning.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14090/8/

Papiamentu translation:

young is lose life in accidente

friday, 27 november 2009 - 09:20

the victima in the accidente fateful of awemainta, rei wen zhang, naci at china, of 20 anja of edad y live at sabana broom was wardando bus for her can owing to bay scol. the defunto was in 5de havo at colegio aruban at oranjestad. his parents is maneha one supermercado.e caso owing to stay registra awemaita 7:25am according version oficial of police. for 8:25am dr. boderie owing to constata dead of the young. the was stop near of caminda is keep bus hour cu diripiente one blazer owing to bolter y come cay on dje. the blazer was maneha by of the lady eat of 43 anja of edad. click read more for more info... ela bay happen one truck of atco but hour cu ela try sortea bek, ela strike in the bumper fast of the truck y owing to bay bolter. "claro cu velocidad high owing to play one rol. for do you bay happen one car of self do you have to aumenta velocidad yet?", so vocero of police, inspector papito comenencia owing to give of conoce. ela tell cu the chauffeur of the truck of atco not owing to resulta injury but if owing to stay in one situation of shock y is traumatisa. this is the of 12 dead in trafico for her anja here. anja 2008 owing to close we island cu one overall of 20 dead in trafico.

More pictures from the accident here:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2179&offId=0&offDate=2009-11

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: November 27, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »

November 11, 2009

<snipped>

November 12, 2009

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY

March 25, 2006
Natalee Holloway: New Clues
Investigator Tells 48 Hours She Probably Died From Excessive Alcohol, Maybe Drugs

Last fall, Twitty called for a boycott of Aruba. The island’s tourism industry has suffered: Travel bookings are off more than 4 percent from a year ago.

Does she still support a boycott of Aruba?

"The only leverage that we have in getting any traction in the investigation is when they feel the effects of a boycott," says Twitty.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page2.shtml

PATRICK VAN DER EEM

Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban.

If it was a perfect world the bad guy would always go to jail, but it is not a perfect world. Yours neither Aruba’s. The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13561414/Patrick-van-der-Eem-book

From Patrick's book Disposed

Page 2

snip
Everyone knew this kid was the suspect in the disappearance of the American teenager, Natalee Holloway. If you hadn’t read it in the papers or saw it on the news, you still knew about Holland’s top undercover crime reporter, Peter R. DeVries, who’d been looking into the case. DeVries had flown out to Aruba to investigate the allegations and had already made it clear he thought Joran was guilty. So did I, to tell the truth. I’d heard he’d moved to Arnhem, which is the same city I lived in. When I talked to my friends about him, I said that if given the chance I was gonna make sure this kid didn’t get away with it. I was born in Curacao, one of the other islands in the Dutch Antilles, and spent a lot of time in Aruba, the island of the Antilles that has a special independent status. These places are a part of me and I’m proud of them. This punk seemed to think that all of Aruba was behind him. I wasn’t behind him, and I wanted to heal the black eye my country had suffered from this girl disappearing.
snip

I'm not surprised that Patrick doesn't support a boycott of Aruba, and I think Beth can understand his feelings about that too.  JMO

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/podpress_trac/web/466/0/021308.mp3

February 13, 2008 Scared Monkeys Radio with host Dana Pretzer

From the transcript by texasmom

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6341.0

snip

Dana:  Yeah I’ve been checking my sources and contacts and I haven’t heard anything either but hopefully we’ll have some good news.  Alright let’s set that aside.  I’m going to be speaking to Peter R. DeVries this evening.  Peter R. DeVries must hold a special place in your heart, tell us about that.

Beth:  Oh absolutely, well I think that we all would have to hail Peter DeVries as “the king” and I’m sure he does not like to be referred to that at all.

Dana:  No

Beth:  But I just can’t help it he’s just... I’ll say he was just heroic in that he stepped forward in order to bring light onto what happened and to all the circumstances surrounding Natalee’s disappearance.  And I feel that I cannot say thank you to Peter DeVries without also Patrick. 

Dana: Yes

Beth:  You know this young man that...who’s just a father and wanted to see the right thing done, who stepped forward to also partner with Peter DeVries and make this all possible; so absolutely heroic for both of them.

Dana:  Peter and his team have done a stand up job.  Better than law enforcement have ever done.  Hopefully this will result in some court appearances and some convictions.  Time will tell but you know Beth I’ve interviewed you several times on the program and we’ve talked about answers.  Answers are something that you’ve been looking for, obviously you’re also looking for your daughter and we all hope and pray that you’ll be able to bring her home soon but did you receive the answers that you were looking for by watching that undercover tape?

Beth: Well absolutely I did and I think I even have to back it up to what you said when you were opening your show.  Justice does come in many forms as I’ve learned and yes justice came for me as an answer and I did receive the answer and second I think I did receive justice just in the validation of the fight.  And meaning that you know every step that we took was well worth it.  And you know of course the third form of justice that I would like to see that we all would like to see is Joran Vandersloot behind bars. 

Dana:  Yes

Beth:  I feel so strongly that he is a time bomb and he’s waiting to go off and he will strike again and so it’s not just for Natalee that I would like to see him behind bars because I think that he could certainly strike again and I think he will strike again I think he was only building in his behaviors and recklessness and I think he’s shown us all he has no control over himself or his actions.

snip

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: November 28, 2009, 12:26:29 AM »

I'd love to find a good translation of this article!   

11/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

cu indicating fresh wind have one new start for aruba ank Bijleveld Owing to tell cu for first trip in one form can combers good cu aruba

By: Godried Adem

amsterdam - the relationship which had among aruba and the netherlands last 8 year cu is behind back, one was much cu tension, but none cu one person in kingdom does not see more. so secretary of state, Bijleveld-Schouten ank Owing to give of known.

the experencia cu Oduber cabinet was a pessimistic one and at the netherlands they Owing to experience ministern cu cu was at the command not to have self was know of governance, have of atende in kingdom.

at the netherlands all political will was afraid mep cu cu Owing to affiliated government of Hugo Chavez of Venezuela chairman.

also the relationship among a person mep and extremist cu Wordo was good monitors.

debi self n'esaki Owing to let tap of form 'passive' the Telefónne of nel Oduber and of all another is in his sercania cu.

National seguridadnan was at danger. do not porn nel Oduber Owing to exonerate former minister of husticia, Rudy Croes for self p'e of function 'wheel and deal' husticia cu.

One former prosecutor of om have proof of all this and the raport here Owing to being delivered Owing to landelijke parket at Rotterdam which will assure bay cu t'esnan hour driv find research prove guilt in the mansions here. cu pesey is also in the conference of news of nel Oduber Admit past Owing to come cu his GETAP Wordo Telefónne was being cu in last day cu the.o. Owing to publish this awemainta, past Owing to angry very much and till past Owing to report this at the Public Ministry.

Owing to Oduber nel also questioned the position of former prosecutor at aruba, mr. hans mos, that the Achieve is because; one of they Spione and that was cu Owing to pay one amount of coin for Achieve and steal the laptop Owing to achieve this till at St. Sunday, paying one amount of coin for can Owing to recover this .

"Cu ta for first trip we can form good communication of aruba cu. for much time we can not Owing to good form of combers of another cu. and i am contentu p'esaki ", so drs. ank Bijleveld, secretary of state Owing to give of known diahuebs night in his speech. and past Owing to tell this fast of one aproximadmente crowd of 300 people, all community and governorship porminente in Dutch and international diplomaticonan.

polticonan prominent Dutch tabatey, but also commercial and personanan of guild embahadornan, hefen of police etc.etc.

cu in research will take away being Owing to come we do not compronde cu governorship of aruba only will being investigated, but also with former minister plenipotentiary, Frido croes maneha arubahuis Owing to cu last past first Añana Owing to happen for his 'VUT'.

during the recepecion here at rolzaal at Binnenhof, have to tell one distinguished site, where is cas regal as they only know actividadnan holiday, also the two pg-nan, this mr. rob Pietersz  and mr. dick piar act of presence.

they also will being uneducated for investigation of landelijke parket pe cu cuminsa will, of agreement of sra. ank Bijleveld another week at aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: November 28, 2009, 12:32:13 AM »

If I understand that correctly Nel Oduber has accused Hans Mos of spying and of paying someone to steal a laptop that he paid someone to recover in San Domingo?

I vaguely recall the phone taps, but I don't recall anything about the laptop.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: November 28, 2009, 12:35:21 AM »

I'd love to find a good translation of this article!   

11/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

cu indicating fresh wind have one new start for aruba ank Bijleveld Owing to tell cu for first trip in one form can combers good cu aruba

By: Godried Adem

amsterdam - the relationship which had among aruba and the netherlands last 8 year cu is behind back, one was much cu tension, but none cu one person in kingdom does not see more. so secretary of state, Bijleveld-Schouten ank Owing to give of known.

the experencia cu Oduber cabinet was a pessimistic one and at the netherlands they Owing to experience ministern cu cu was at the command not to have self was know of governance, have of atende in kingdom.

at the netherlands all political will was afraid mep cu cu Owing to affiliated government of Hugo Chavez of Venezuela chairman.

also the relationship among a person mep and extremist cu Wordo was good monitors.

debi self n'esaki Owing to let tap of form 'passive' the Telefónne of nel Oduber and of all another is in his sercania cu.

National seguridadnan was at danger. do not porn nel Oduber Owing to exonerate former minister of husticia, Rudy Croes for self p'e of function 'wheel and deal' husticia cu.

One former prosecutor of om have proof of all this and the raport here Owing to being delivered Owing to landelijke parket at Rotterdam which will assure bay cu t'esnan hour driv find research prove guilt in the mansions here. cu pesey is also in the conference of news of nel Oduber Admit past Owing to come cu his GETAP Wordo Telefónne was being cu in last day cu the.o. Owing to publish this awemainta, past Owing to angry very much and till past Owing to report this at the Public Ministry.

Owing to Oduber nel also questioned the position of former prosecutor at aruba, mr. hans mos, that the Achieve is because; one of they Spione and that was cu Owing to pay one amount of coin for Achieve and steal the laptop Owing to achieve this till at St. Sunday, paying one amount of coin for can Owing to recover this .

"Cu ta for first trip we can form good communication of aruba cu. for much time we can not Owing to good form of combers of another cu. and i am contentu p'esaki ", so drs. ank Bijleveld, secretary of state Owing to give of known diahuebs night in his speech. and past Owing to tell this fast of one aproximadmente crowd of 300 people, all community and governorship porminente in Dutch and international diplomaticonan.

polticonan prominent Dutch tabatey, but also commercial and personanan of guild embahadornan, hefen of police etc.etc.

cu in research will take away being Owing to come we do not compronde cu governorship of aruba only will being investigated, but also with former minister plenipotentiary, Frido croes maneha arubahuis Owing to cu last past first Añana Owing to happen for his 'VUT'.

during the recepecion here at rolzaal at Binnenhof, have to tell one distinguished site, where is cas regal as they only know actividadnan holiday, also the two pg-nan, this mr. rob Pietersz  and mr. dick piar act of presence.

they also will being uneducated for investigation of landelijke parket pe cu cuminsa will, of agreement of sra. ank Bijleveld another week at aruba.

Edit to add additional translation information

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.