April 25, 2024, 03:04:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 yr old girl charged w/ raping step-siblings 2005-2007 Caddo Parish, LA  (Read 3193 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: October 14, 2009, 08:05:09 AM »

I wanted to post this just to show that it isn't always a 'male' perp or a repeat sex offender or even the kind old neighbor next door. I'll look for updates as time goes by.....

14-year-old girl charged with raping step-siblings
Staff Reports • October 14, 2009

A 14-year-old girl was arrested by the Caddo Sheriff’s Office for the aggravated rape of two step-siblings, according to the sheriff's office.

The victims, who include an 8-year-old female and a 10-year-old male, told family members the teen sexually abused them, from 2005-2007, when they came to Caddo Parish to visit.

The victims were interviewed through a child advocacy center in the state where they live. The advocacy center forwarded their findings to an out-of-state sheriff’s office.

The 14-year-old girl was booked into the Caddo Juvenile Detention facility, according to the sheriff's office.
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20091014/NEWS01/91014015/14-year-old-girl-charged-with-raping-step-siblings

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 10:18:57 AM »

Nut, I was wondering if a thread about female abusers would be helpful to teach folks that it aint' always men? and caution needs to be exercised with women as well.
Just a thought!

been wanting to use the above, no real reason, other than way cute!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.