April 26, 2024, 04:09:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 546033 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2009, 08:25:16 PM »

From the files

I had stopped posting here for some time due to attacks on me and others for disbelief in what sweet stuff was being said about Crystal. I have said many times that my life has not been roses and in my travels thru life I have witnessed alot, I was accused of lying about my own life.. I knew she was still using and I only hope those that were aggressively attacking others who refused to take Crystals words as gospel and assist in spreading falsehoods see and understand, if *IF* Crystals family is behind her abduction, the falsehoods you spread on her behalf assisted her in getting away with it. I knew Crystal was full of it and tried to point out why I felt that way and was met by hatefulness for it. Crystal is no angel and has lied about a lot. NOW maybe we can find Haleigh instead of taking up for Crystal or Ron or who ever. Call me a Ronnette if you like, I support and stand by only Haleigh and yes, I am angry because had everyone not focused on PROVING Crystal was the better parent, maybe Haleigh would be home.

Searching ~  From those that are behind you.   

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2009, 09:27:47 PM »

thanks Searching for providing that info...
I have never thought that Crystal was miss innocent either....Now the chickens have come home to roost perhaps? always 2 sides to every story isn't there?  what kind of mother continues to use drugs while pregnant with a child?    Haleigh never stood a chance...Wonder if she and Ron Jr . were also born with drugs in their systems?  does drug use during pregnancy cause Turner Syndrome?  not excusing Ron if he was using drugs during this or anytime either...

actually 3 sides, his side, her side and then the truth 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2009, 09:44:39 PM »

From the files

I had stopped posting here for some time due to attacks on me and others for disbelief in what sweet stuff was being said about Crystal. I have said many times that my life has not been roses and in my travels thru life I have witnessed alot, I was accused of lying about my own life.. I knew she was still using and I only hope those that were aggressively attacking others who refused to take Crystals words as gospel and assist in spreading falsehoods see and understand, if *IF* Crystals family is behind her abduction, the falsehoods you spread on her behalf assisted her in getting away with it. I knew Crystal was full of it and tried to point out why I felt that way and was met by hatefulness for it. Crystal is no angel and has lied about a lot. NOW maybe we can find Haleigh instead of taking up for Crystal or Ron or who ever. Call me a Ronnette if you like, I support and stand by only Haleigh and yes, I am angry because had everyone not focused on PROVING Crystal was the better parent, maybe Haleigh would be home.

Searching ~  From those that are behind you.   

Hi Grama, I have missed you. Great to see you. I suppose this is when those who were at the head of the attacks on us who chose to not believe everything Crystal said and spoke High praises and said she was clean they could tell will do the back stroke now huh?  Glad the truth is coming out. Neither of them were fit as far as we are seeing. BOTH have drug problems and I noticed some skirt right around Crystals baby being born with drugs in her little system,choosing not to see and acknowledge it.

Granted, the kids were at Rons when Haleigh went missing and under a bimbo's watch at that, but that does NOT make Crystals lies and money making and everything else ok and it does NOT make her drug abuse ok and it does NOT mean the children should be with a mother who could have killed her unborn child by drug abuse and who is still using drugs. It could very well have happened at HER house while she was drugged up.

My point was, Some of us have BEGGED for the nasty comments and snide remarks to stop, if we try to point out something being stated on here about Ron is rumor we have been attacked and if we even dare mention something about Crystal we get attacked, now those attackers, instead of being honest and big will still bash and attack because it is much easier for them and more enjoyable I guess then admitting they were wrong about Crystal and should not have attacked any other posters for their opinions on this case.... The FACT is Haleigh is still missing and Crystal and Marie went above and beyond to muddy the waters and make Ron look as bad as they could. IMO they HINDERED this case with this game they have played using bloggers to spew their lies. The circus they have created and continue to create has and is hindering the case.. shame on them and ANY blogger that has assisted in spreading their garbage.. Just MHO.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »

Searching ~  THANKS!!   
 an angelic monkey
I am still following and hoping that HaLeigh will be home for Thanksgiving.   an angelic monkey

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »

I have come here each day since that Feb. morning when Haleigh was reported missing. I come here for news or hopefully some new clue to this child's whereabouts. I come and I read and seek direction regarding how I can best pray for this beautiful little girl. Haleigh did nothing to deserve whatever took place that night into the wee hours of the morning. I never knew it was about which poster was right or wrong, whose feelings got hurt or felt attacked. I thought it was all about Haleigh on this site. I guess I was wrong. 

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2009, 10:51:54 PM »

I have come here each day since that Feb. morning when Haleigh was reported missing. I come here for news or hopefully some new clue to this child's whereabouts. I come and I read and seek direction regarding how I can best pray for this beautiful little girl. Haleigh did nothing to deserve whatever took place that night into the wee hours of the morning. I never knew it was about which poster was right or wrong, whose feelings got hurt or felt attacked. I thought it was all about Haleigh on this site. I guess I was wrong. 

Blumonkey- your are spot on!!!!!!!!!!  an angelic monkey

It shouldn't be, we aren't the ones missing-this is about Haleigh and her whereabout and that is all it should be about. Everyone has their opinion and is entitled to it, and I too have been here since the first day praying to God she is found, she deserved so much more than this clusterfruck

I haven't been on much lately and just peek in every now and then to see if their is anything going on sadly to see there isn't

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2009, 10:53:49 PM »

Not too long ago, Klaas pointed out that threads about missing children who have been missing for some time, tend to get highly emotional.

I believe that is what has happened in this thread about Haleigh.

It is, however, Blu ...about Haleigh. Always has been and always will be, IMO.

Doesn't mean there have not been personal attacks, perceived or otherwise, but I try to ignore those as best I can.

Haleigh has been missing now for 279 days.

She deserves to be found.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2009, 01:27:31 AM »

I'd like a link to the files, but it was easy to figure that both are equally unfit as parents.  Enough said.

From the files

Crystal's Father has allegedly executed a sworn affidavit stating that when he came upon the scene of the
accident, Crystal admitted to being on prescription pain medication (unprescribed), and gave her father the pills
to hide from the police who were on their way to the accident site. I was not aware of Crystal's drug use, or of
the affidavit executed by her own Father, until months later, in June, 2009.
The Department of Children and Families became aware of the allegations of drug use by Crystal. DCF

DCF
requested a random toxicology test of Crystal Sheffield, during the course of their investigation, as they found it
relevant to investigate Crystal's fitness as a parent. At that time, in June 2009, I learned from DCF that
Crystal's infant daughter, Chloe, not even one (1) year of age, had been born with illegal narcotics in her system
due to Crystal's drug use during her pregnancy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2009, 01:47:11 AM »

I'd like a link to the files, but it was easy to figure that both are equally unfit as parents.  Enough said.

From the files

Crystal's Father has allegedly executed a sworn affidavit stating that when he came upon the scene of the
accident, Crystal admitted to being on prescription pain medication (unprescribed), and gave her father the pills
to hide from the police who were on their way to the accident site. I was not aware of Crystal's drug use, or of
the affidavit executed by her own Father, until months later, in June, 2009.
The Department of Children and Families became aware of the allegations of drug use by Crystal. DCF

DCF
requested a random toxicology test of Crystal Sheffield, during the course of their investigation, as they found it
relevant to investigate Crystal's fitness as a parent. At that time, in June 2009, I learned from DCF that
Crystal's infant daughter, Chloe, not even one (1) year of age, had been born with illegal narcotics in her system
due to Crystal's drug use during her pregnancy

The links to the files (in pdf form) are here: http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5686083.php

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2009, 06:46:23 AM »

Searching ~  THANKS!!   
 an angelic monkey
I am still following and hoping that HaLeigh will be home for Thanksgiving.   an angelic monkey

I am as well, and Christmas is right around the corner. I can't help but think about the photos of her last Christmas, how happy she was. It is all so sad.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2009, 07:05:25 AM »

Blu, it is and always has been about Haleigh, I guess I did not make myself clear, so I will attempt to. My point was, all the personal attacks and taking up for one or the other has accomplished nothing in finding Haleigh, It never should have went there, we are all entitled to our opinions and should not be attacked for not believing one or the other, nor should the family of a missing child be degraded in the manners in which I have seen on many boards, especially when there is nothing showing they are even suspects in the case. Both sides of the family and anyone they associate with should have been fully and thoroughly investigated from the start, regardless of where they claimed they were at the time, even if Ron was at work or Crystal was at home does not mean that it was not someone associated with one or the other. Sides never should have been taken in this case as all that accomplished was the spreading of unfounded rumors which caused personal attacks. I have remained in the middle, I felt and said neither parent was good for the children and the best thing would be placement of Jr. in a safe place until this case is sorted out, that safe place not being either parent. I still maintain that stand. My concerns are and always have been the safety of Jr. and Haleigh being found. I hope you know that. I have been reading around and the attacks are still ongoing and that is sad. This little girl needs to be home for the holidays and the taking sides and fighting will never accomplish that. I am saddened that somewhere in the middle of all this a child is lost. My point was also that in cases like this, friendships should not be forged with suspects and to me, both sides of the family were and are suspects, and what has happened is why friendships should not be forged, the bloggers that became friends with Crystal and her family assisted in the spreading of propaganda they were putting out and IMO that has hindered progress in the case, look at all the calls to DCF from out of state on numerous occasions due to comments made by "friends" of Crystal and Marie. NO ONE should have gotten a pass at any time. Neither of them were good parents and neither should have been in charge of the children until they straightened up. I was hoping that these truths coming out would stop the rumors, but see they are going full force even now. I just wish the rumors would stop and facts be used to try to figure out what happened to Haleigh.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2009, 08:23:46 AM »

Could Misty have sold Haleigh off into the sex trade like that horrible woman in North Carolina did to her own daughter?
I wouldn't put anything past Misty.  She has no heart, IMO.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2009, 09:12:16 AM »

Could Misty have sold Haleigh off into the sex trade like that horrible woman in North Carolina did to her own daughter?

one never knows Mags! anything is possible as we have seen!!

Searching, good quality thought out posts....hugs to you.....you speak from your heart....this should have always been about Haleigh...those who are neutral in all of this have pretty much remained neutral and have not given any member of either family a pass in Haleigh's disappearance...none of them have/had clean hands...just as a few of us have always said...both sides of the family have created a circus in the disappearance of their daughter and it has not helped in finding her....in my opinion...
God bless Haleigh and hope that she is found soon...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2009, 09:36:26 AM »

It could have happened...I keep thinking about the house that Misty went to during the 3 day binge I would like to know if LE questioned the men that were serviced that night....it seems as if human trafficking and drugs are entwined in this evil world.  

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2009, 09:43:44 AM »

an angelic monkey  So Haleigh's entire family on both sides use drugs, I thought we all had figured that out pretty close to the beginning. What difference does this really make anymore, Haleigh is gone, and my only hope is that when/if Tim Miller comes back his searchers will find her. It's obvious to me that all the children involved with this case don't have great parents, and are subjected to things that they shouldn't be.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »

I see nothing much has changed in the search for a precious little girl. I remain disappointed and appalled by the parents on both sides of the fence and my heart breaks for this lost child. After watching the horrifying story of Shaniya unfold, I put nothing past any of those involved in Haleigh’s life……..I don’t have a lot of sympathy for all the druggies, it’s those dependent and close to them, and that love them the most that suffer for their sins……
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2009, 10:01:12 AM »

I see nothing much has changed in the search for a precious little girl. I remain disappointed and appalled by the parents on both sides of the fence and my heart breaks for this lost child. After watching the horrifying story of Shaniya unfold, I put nothing past any of those involved in Haleigh’s life……..I don’t have a lot of sympathy for all the druggies, it’s those dependent and close to them, and that love them the most that suffer for their sins……

very true!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/17/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-ex-step-mom-misty-home-free/#more-3487

Exclusive: Haleigh Cummings (ex) Step-Mom, Misty, Home Free

The Bald Truth has learned that Haleigh Cumming’s ex stepmother, Misty, moved back home with her family in Satsuma, Florida Monday night after a local judge granted her request to lift a protective order she’d taken out against brother, Tommy Croslin, barring any contact. She slapped him wtih the order after getting caught in a crossfire of fists when he fought her now ex husband, Ronald Cummings.

 After Putnam County Judge Elizabeth Morris dissolved the injunction for domestic violence against her brother, the controversial siblings were allowed to share the same space, and Misty went home. “I know they’re all happy about having her back,” sister in law Chelsea Croslin tells The Bald Truth, “and she’s happy to be back.”

(snipped)

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2009, 03:16:24 PM »

Thanks for the link Brandi!

My thoughts on this fiasco not that it matters but I can get my frustration out there anyway.

I think it is a good lesson to be learned and should be disclosed to all.  So the public can learn that they do need to make good judgements on the people/persons they choose to use to help be advocates for themselves in their time of need.

It's not just about the parents of the missing child but also about those who insert themselves into cases like this for their own personal gain.  And the many ways they insert themselves.

These things wasted precious man hours that could have been spent looking for the truth about Haleigh.
Gee if I ever want to off someone I know the players to call to divert all the attention away from the true suspect.

In the meantime where is Haleigh Misty? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2009, 03:19:01 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/17/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-ex-step-mom-misty-home-free/#more-3487

Exclusive: Haleigh Cummings (ex) Step-Mom, Misty, Home Free

The Bald Truth has learned that Haleigh Cumming’s ex stepmother, Misty, moved back home with her family in Satsuma, Florida Monday night after a local judge granted her request to lift a protective order she’d taken out against brother, Tommy Croslin, barring any contact. She slapped him wtih the order after getting caught in a crossfire of fists when he fought her now ex husband, Ronald Cummings.

 After Putnam County Judge Elizabeth Morris dissolved the injunction for domestic violence against her brother, the controversial siblings were allowed to share the same space, and Misty went home. “I know they’re all happy about having her back,” sister in law Chelsea Croslin tells The Bald Truth, “and she’s happy to be back.”

(snipped)

Thanks ospainter!

now we'll have to start looking at the booking logs and get those earphones for the scanners warmed up again.  Maybe Misty being back in town will make something break in this case.

There is always hope for Haleigh! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.