April 24, 2024, 11:04:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545955 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1100 on: January 04, 2010, 10:16:31 AM »

is lflorida really a "local" ? how do we know that for sure after all the 'locals' who have posted stuff on the web turned out to not really be someone in the know? I don't really believe anything that a 'local' says cause just because someone says that or that they know anyone on either side of the families does not make it so...take it with a grain of salt...jmo....
I do believe she is, I've been reading her posts for a very long time over there.
I agree NRCG.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1101 on: January 04, 2010, 10:18:19 AM »

is lflorida really a "local" ? how do we know that for sure after all the 'locals' who have posted stuff on the web turned out to not really be someone in the know? I don't really believe anything that a 'local' says cause just because someone says that or that they know anyone on either side of the families does not make it so...take it with a grain of salt...jmo....
I do believe she is, I've been reading her posts for a very long time over there.
I agree NRCG.
I was just over there now, and the thread about Levi's show last night, it appears that Misty lived with this Jones character for awhile after she left Ron.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1102 on: January 04, 2010, 10:31:07 AM »

In my opinion, it doesn't look like Haleigh or Jr. have ANY good role models..on either side of the family...the only one that we know of who has not been in trouble is Teresa N.....anyone else that anyone can think of who hasn't been arrested or done drugs, living and having babies out of wedlock, drugs being found on their property etc....? On either side of the family? just sayin....

Get it cookie......SSDD However I used the term role models, ie : everyone. That being said, HaLeigh disappeared on Ron's dime and under the care of a sitter of HIS choosing that was out on a 3-day, threesesome sex binge snorting oxy and doing drugs yet still left her in charge of "his heart", hardly the type of care I'd leave a rattlesnake with. I don't recall Chrystal being arrested for anything in many years not that she is the mom of the yr by any stretch, but I have a feeling that if poor Jr is left in Ron's care or that of TN (Cindy Anthony enabler to her gangsta son and daughter) I'm afraid he could turn out to be just like Ron, a thug with an abusive temper who sticks guns in his mouth in front of his child while talking about taking himself and others "out", sorry but I DO beleive TM on that over Ron anyday of the week. I also believe TN has some knowledge of what happened and don't see her as the saint some do but more as a manipulative mom trying to cover his arse. And in seeing how her own kids turned out, I sure as hell pray she never gets a chance at bringing up Jr, maybe a foster home would be best........jus saying   I wonder is TN has any contact with Ron's other "out of wedlock" grandbaby........My guess would be no Also, she hasn't worked in over a yr and certainly doesn't seem that disabled to me (she knows how to play the system no doubt) and after she led Cobra thru the woods that she herself stated she had been thru by herself. The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree, apparantly a tree that bears poisonous fruit

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: January 04, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »

So there were two kids in the truck when this last fiasco happened between Ron and Misty and Jones. I can't seem to find what truck these two kids were in, I'm assuming in Jones's truck 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: January 04, 2010, 10:48:38 AM »

In my opinion, it doesn't look like Haleigh or Jr. have ANY good role models..on either side of the family...the only one that we know of who has not been in trouble is Teresa N.....anyone else that anyone can think of who hasn't been arrested or done drugs, living and having babies out of wedlock, drugs being found on their property etc....? On either side of the family? just sayin....

Get it cookie......SSDD However I used the term role models, ie : everyone. That being said, HaLeigh disappeared on Ron's dime and under the care of a sitter of HIS choosing that was out on a 3-day, threesesome sex binge snorting oxy and doing drugs yet still left her in charge of "his heart", hardly the type of care I'd leave a rattlesnake with. I don't recall Chrystal being arrested for anything in many years not that she is the mom of the yr by any stretch, but I have a feeling that if poor Jr is left in Ron's care or that of TN (Cindy Anthony enabler to her gangsta son and daughter) I'm afraid he could turn out to be just like Ron, a thug with an abusive temper who sticks guns in his mouth in front of his child while talking about taking himself and others "out", sorry but I DO beleive TM on that over Ron anyday of the week. I also believe TN has some knowledge of what happened and don't see her as the saint some do but more as a manipulative mom trying to cover his arse. And in seeing how her own kids turned out, I sure as hell pray she never gets a chance at bringing up Jr, maybe a foster home would be best........jus saying   I wonder is TN has any contact with Ron's other "out of wedlock" grandbaby........My guess would be no Also, she hasn't worked in over a yr and certainly doesn't seem that disabled to me (she knows how to play the system no doubt) and after she led Cobra thru the woods that she herself stated she had been thru by herself. The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree, apparantly a tree that bears poisonous fruit

not sure what you meant by that....Please ignore my posts if they get you so riled up.. sarcasm doesn't become you... .we all are entitled to our own opinion on here, not just from one viewpoint...thanks...
I agree, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...like I say, no one in Haleigh's life is a great role model...none of them...MY OPINION....Crystal has 3 babies out of wedlock, same as Ron...Not going to get into a pissing contest with you over who is a better parent on either side of the family...the facts speak for themselves... NEITHER.....Yes, Haleigh went missing on Ron's watch, but that is only cause he was declared for what ever reason a more fitting parent to care for his children, hence the fact that he was given custody of the kids twice...Crystal should try to get custody of Jr. if he is in such danger but I got a feeling that it would be too much trouble for her to do that...jmo...the same as it was too much trouble to get up to take Haleigh to doctor visits etc when she had her....by the way, has she gotten around to opening up the Haleighbug center on her property yet?  Is she disabled? why isn't she working? she looks fine to me...just as healthy as TN looks...both should be working, Ron should be working...etc etc...Maybe if Crystal had a job she would have a better chance of getting jr. since Ron isn't working now.... just sayin.....See how it goes?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: January 04, 2010, 10:56:35 AM »

I'll just bet Ron was thrilled with Misty blabbing away on Levi's radio show last night 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: January 04, 2010, 10:57:47 AM »

I'll just bet Ron was thrilled with Misty blabbing away on Levi's radio show last night 

did she have anything worthwhile to say? you usually doesn't ....so why bother? 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: January 04, 2010, 10:59:14 AM »

did she have anything worthwhile to say? you  she usually doesn't ....so why bother? 

lol! sorry about that one Rosie...I started to type something else and I messed up! lol!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: January 04, 2010, 11:01:36 AM »

did she have anything worthwhile to say? you  she usually doesn't ....so why bother? 

lol! sorry about that one Rosie...I started to type something else and I messed up! lol!
27% more serious than a circus clown

Misty says there were 5 LE..........that came to the house.. none during the incident.

Misty is asked about the LE on the road they both passed. There was no one in the car. She doesn't believe they were doing 90.

Misty didn't know Charles on Feb 9....only met him a few months ago.

What is his relationship with Crystal............shaky weird. Marcus is a friend of a friend of Charles.

Misty admits living with Charles after she left Ronald.    From WS
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: January 04, 2010, 11:03:45 AM »

Misty says there were 2 kids under the age of 5 in the car and that Ron did nothing wrong. (said this earlier in the interview)

She feels for her life and is afraid to walk anywhere. She is pressing charges.  Poor Misty the world is out to get her 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: January 04, 2010, 11:05:26 AM »

so, if Misty was living with Charles, was that perhaps what started the road rage incident? a little jealousy of either Charles or Rons side over Misty? that girl is just plain bad news!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: January 04, 2010, 11:10:51 AM »

I just hope that Ron and Misty stay out of the car together, Satsuma doesn't need Ron and Misty's version of Bonnie and Clyde. Someone is going to get hurt or worse. Why is it they just can't stay out of trouble?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: January 04, 2010, 11:14:48 AM »

I just hope that Ron and Misty stay out of the car together, Satsuma doesn't need Ron and Misty's version of Bonnie and Clyde. Someone is going to get hurt or worse. Why is it they just can't stay out of trouble?

good question Rosie...they both need to move on to someone else or just stay away from each other..not a good mix...imo...the pickings must not be so good in Satsuma....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: January 04, 2010, 11:18:23 AM »

not sure what you meant by that....Please ignore my posts if they get you so riled up.. sarcasm doesn't become you... .we all are entitled to our own opinion on here, not just from one viewpoint...thanks...
I agree, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...like I say, no one in Haleigh's life is a great role model...none of them...MY OPINION....Crystal has 3 babies out of wedlock, same as Ron...Not going to get into a pissing contest with you over who is a better parent on either side of the family...the facts speak for themselves... NEITHER.....Yes, Haleigh went missing on Ron's watch, but that is only cause he was declared for what ever reason a more fitting parent to care for his children, hence the fact that he was given custody of the kids twice...Crystal should try to get custody of Jr. if he is in such danger but I got a feeling that it would be too much trouble for her to do that...jmo...the same as it was too much trouble to get up to take Haleigh to doctor visits etc when she had her....by the way, has she gotten around to opening up the Haleighbug center on her property yet?  Is she disabled? why isn't she working? she looks fine to me...just as healthy as TN looks...both should be working, Ron should be working...etc etc...Maybe if Crystal had a job she would have a better chance of getting jr. since Ron isn't working now.... just sayin.....See how it goes?

SSDD has nothing to do with you, just more typical BS in this case. Not riled up by any means, just more disgusted as to the antics of this latest shenannigan with Misty and Ron , and please feel the same with my post if they "rile you up"    I'm not even going down the orad of custody as I have already stated how I felt and let's be honest Ron was paying fines from  drug class when he filed for custody and lied (add shocked look here) to the judge, also Ron was just as irresponsible in regards to the Dr's appt as Chrystal, if she was unable to get them there for any reason, lack of a driver's license to pure laziness, than he as the parent (and they were living together at the time should have stepped up to the plate and made sure they were there)  I have no knowledge of her working at the moment, but I thought she was a stay at home mom to Chad's 2 children and Chloe, that IS work to me. I agree they all should do more, but with Ron's wreckless lifestyle and behavoir he should  grow up and cut the apron strings to his enabling mom and grandmom if he wants Jr to make something produtive out of his life, unless strings of arrest and non-stop trouble making are what he strives for. Also, I never said it should be Crystal who get's Jr, but he needs to be in a safe home that is stable and I don't really see either side providing that at this moment (although I haven't seen the Sheffields in any trouble lately, they still have a ways to go to provide better). True also that Ron should be working, but I guess it could be difficut to get a job when the last time you were fired the company had to have security for shift changes due to his volatile temper, Neves is working (working the system). Just sayin..........

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: January 04, 2010, 11:20:29 AM »

I think that they are ALL working the system...ALL....jmo...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1115 on: January 04, 2010, 11:27:59 AM »

Misty says there were 2 kids under the age of 5 in the car and that Ron did nothing wrong. (said this earlier in the interview)

She feels for her life and is afraid to walk anywhere. She is pressing charges.  Poor Misty the world is out to get her 

Poor Misty and Ron......they are just inocent victims in everything aren't they, guess Ron doesn't even know how to make a 911 call as he has his "women" take care of that kind of stuff for him

I don't believe she felt her life was in danger or she's have been more cooperative, also CJ dislikes RC because he thinks RC had a part in the disappearance of HaLeigh or coverup. I wonder if he is the source of new info to the PSCO.

If I had 2 young kids in the car and was in this high speed chase, I would have let him pass me, turn around and go down another road to get away from CJ (at least that would have not endangered the kids)..........wonder if that was what Ron was charged with that Misty was talking about.

Cookie My first post was supposed to say "I got it", not "get it".....sorry, that did make it sound directed at you and didn't even notice until now ......my laptop is screwy and leaves letters out and crap, that was my bad as it wasn't worded the way I meant it.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1116 on: January 04, 2010, 11:31:56 AM »

Monkey Devil!

LOL~Isn't tat the truth! I agree they need to stay away from each other and wonder why they don't.......it just brings me back to the same result everytime. They share a terrible secret and that keeps them bonded together. IMO, they an't stay out of trouble because their lifestyle is all wrapped up in drugs, etc. But I agree with you that this is going to end up with someone getting hurt or killed if it isn't stopped soon.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: January 04, 2010, 11:33:13 AM »

snip from IM post:

Cookie My first post was supposed to say "I got it", not "get it".....sorry, that did make it sound directed at you and didn't even notice until now ......my laptop is screwy and leaves letters out and crap, that was my bad as it wasn't worded the way I meant it.

thanks! that clears that up then....no problem...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: January 04, 2010, 12:04:38 PM »

Misty plays everyone she comes into contact with, and she is a pro at it. Ron needs her by his side, I don't believe for a second they ever stopped seeing each other.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: January 04, 2010, 12:25:49 PM »

Misty plays everyone she comes into contact with, and she is a pro at it. Ron needs her by his side, I don't believe for a second they ever stopped seeing each other.

I agree..they are addicted to each other or something...how he can be attracted to her after she won't fess up the truth about Haleigh is beyond me..loser comes to mind...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.