April 26, 2024, 05:50:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 546035 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1140 on: January 04, 2010, 04:42:41 PM »

TJ from sky 97.3 has the audio's from Levi Page Show

1 Audio of Misty explanation of the road rage
2.Audio of threating phone messages from Jones

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6029871.php
Thanks    Does anyone know if Wayanne chats like that when Levi does a show about Haleigh, or this was the first time she did that?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1141 on: January 04, 2010, 04:55:08 PM »

os does your copy, of the chay start like this, i thought i was missing 15min

*** (09:16:26):Welcome to the Levi Page Show Chat Room.

mine starts

*** (08:00:40):Welcome to the Levi Page Show Chat Room.

from the beginning of the show.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1142 on: January 04, 2010, 04:58:06 PM »

I haven't seen her there before, but I missed a couple shows.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1143 on: January 04, 2010, 05:01:02 PM »

I haven't seen her there before, but I missed a couple shows.

OS

sorry I just can't seem to get it right today..

Hi Muffy

OS

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: January 04, 2010, 05:31:31 PM »

Thanks, JG!

Guess I'll go have a listen.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: January 04, 2010, 05:35:02 PM »

I have a copy of that chat if anyone wants it

Ospainter@gmail.com

It is interesting with Wayanne..

OS

Thank you OS. I have sent you a request.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1146 on: January 04, 2010, 05:41:53 PM »

I have a copy of that chat if anyone wants it

Ospainter@gmail.com

It is interesting with Wayanne..

OS

Thank you OS. I have sent you a request.

Hi Brandi

Got it, it's on the way..

OS

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: January 04, 2010, 05:44:29 PM »

i meant i have to know, if i can post it , b4 i post it

who is Wayanne Kruger? anyone know

Some of the things that Krueger has stated regarding this case has been proven to be false just as an fyi!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: January 04, 2010, 06:00:20 PM »

Misty = Trouble with a capital T

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: January 04, 2010, 06:08:27 PM »

Re: Road Rage Incident Involving Ron Cummings & Charles Jones

MysticFlower posted:

This is the best I can do for right now in transcribing the Levi Page Show portion where he interviews Misty Croslin. It's very difficult to hear her and catch all that is said, particularly the phone messages left on her cell phone by Charles Jones and his father. There are commercials interrupting while I"m trying to listen and I'm not hearing everything. I will go back and try to relisten to plug in some of the pieces I'm missing so check back for and "UPDATE" on this...

LP - Levi Page

MC - Misty Croslin-Cummings

January 3, 2010
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

LP: Why don't you tell us who Charles Jones is.

MC: Charles Jones is a friend of mine. He was a friend of Ronald's too, I guess, Uhm... Palaka

LP: What sort of relationship did you and Ronald have with him?

MC: Ronald didn't really have a good relationship with him because they had started something awhile back...They wasn't getting along, but when I had no where to go their family had took me in; let me stay there

LP: Why did he do this? Why was he you said he was leaving threatening messages, hit you with his car, run you guys off the road, what was his motive for doing this? Why?

MC: He at first didn't know I was in the vehicle with Ronald. He didn't know I was in the vehicle til the cops got called. He had no idea ? I don't know why he would try to run Ronald off the road. They had problems but that's about all I know.

LP: And you say you have some telephone calls you are going to play us, the threatening messages he left. Are you going to play those?

MC: Yes.

LP: All right go ahead. Everybody you are listening to 911 calls; not 911 calls but threatening phone calls that Charles Jones...this is a man they tried to run them off the road and we are going to play you some threatening phone calls he left on Misty's cell phone. And warning, this does have some bad language. Go ahead Misty.

You can't answer your phone... you in that car with that little bitch boy ....that m****** f*** should never have pulled a gun on me. He's going to get his punk ass. I got someone who's going to .... bitch.

I'm really sorry about the incident this evening. I really care about you but you know you been set up. F****** Ronald

Started on my F****** son. I"m going to ?? that m***** f****** All I can say is the f****** cops better get to him before I do cause .... beat him up.

we told you we'd do anything for you....turn your f***** back on us that POS. It's alright...you freakin out now b****.

where he can meet me at. Want to show him what a .... man...I'm tired

in audible....... from Charles Jones, II...sounded like lots of cussing and threats to come after Ronald stating "everybody knows he knows what happened to his daughter."

MC: That's it.

LP: Ok. Misty. Charles Jones' father also left messages on your phone, correct?

MC: Yes sir.

LP: This is a problem he had with Ronald and he even had told Ronald on the phone that Ronald knows what happen...even told YOU that Ronald knows what happened to Haleigh, correct?

MC: That's what he said, yes sir.

LP: And Misty just to reiterate, uh, Charles Jones claimed that everybody We just heard those tapes in an exclusive tonight. Those were messages; I'm sorry for the cussing and the language in those messages but those were raw video tapes, video tapes Charles Jones leaving them on Misty's cell phone. Misty, he says that Ronald had a gun in the car and he threatened to kill Charles Jones. That's what Charles Jones has said. Is that true?

MC: No sir that is not true, there was no gun

LP: Not even in the car?

MC: Not even in the car, no sir.

LP: In the truck. You've never known Ronald to carry a gun in the truck.

MC: He has them but he don't carry them in the truck

LP: And, were there children in the truck? I don't want you to say their names, but were there children

MC: There were 2 children in the car under the age of 5.

LP: And he says that Ronald threatened him and that never happened. Did Ronald You say that never happened. Did Ronald hit his car?

MC: No sir.

LP: Did he get in front of Charles and try to slow down where Charles would hit him in the back?

MC: Charles had got in front of us and that's when he, he went around us to get in front of us and that's when he ran us off the road the first time. We got back on the road and he pulled off and we keep going He was behind us then and he tried to pass us again and that is when a car was coming and he was about to hit a car head on. Sped up and let him he got back behind us and we got down the road and shouted arms out the window put his blinker on trying to get us to pull over. We are not going to pull over, well we got children in the car I'm scared to death he's a maniac for trying to run us off the road Call 911 to get this crazy driver off the road.

LP: And how fast were Charles and Ronald going? How fast do you think?

MC: We were doing the speed limit on that road which I believe is 5, Charles was going faster. We were probably going about 60.

LP: And how long did this incident last?

MC: Um, it lasted probably 5 to 7 minutes; until we got to Ronald's house ...where .... he picked me up at my house .....came out of no where a dark road and got up on our bumper, on our butt, on our vehicle and it went from the end of Buffalo to Welaka, Florida. That's where it stopped at.

LP: And the report said you were going to Ronald's home to get some personal items....People are wondering what the two of you were doing together since you had divorced a month earlier.

MC: I was just going to gather the rest of my things and we are still friends, like you know, we are friends. Just since we divorced we're still friends and going to be there for one another.

LP: And, uh, no arrests have been made in this at all. Is that correct?

MC: Yes sir.

LP: And if someone was going to run someone off the road especially if there were children in the car you'd think there would be an arrest, um, even if what Charles said was true and he put a gun ... there would be an arrest. Why do you think the police .... didn't make any sort of arrest with any party in this case?

MC: Um, I'm not sure but I think Charles Jones should've been arrested for running us off the road with children in the car, but Ronald didn't have anything on him. He did not do anything wrong so he shouldn't be charged with anything, um, and they charged him with something but he shouldn't be charged because he didn't do anything wrong. We were just trying to go to his house to get my things and have a good evening and some crazy driver wants to .... on the road, so I don't think he should even have a license; shouldn't even be on the road.

LP: And you say that Ronald was charged with something?

MC: He did get charged with something but I don't know what it's called but he did get charged with something.

LP: I thought they were just investigating.

MC: He won't go to jail but he will have a charge. It wasn't a chargeable, a jailable offense, so

LP: And do you know if there was alcohol involved?

MC: There was no alcohol. Ronald was coming...he had no alcohol. I had no alcohol. I don't know if Charles did or not.

LP: And tell us about the phone messages without using cuss words; it was hard to hear them but could you just tell us what some of them ... the threatening messages you just played.

MC: Um, the father got on my phone and threatened he was gonna; not saying he was going to kill Ronald...in other words, they are coming for him. That's a threat on his life, I think....Pretty much all the calls were made to Ronald but since it was my phone I have to bring the charges cause it's my phone.

LP: How many calls were this total do you think?

MC: It was probably over I'm gonna say, 15 calls.

LP: And again, everybody with us is Misty Croslin-Cummings....again tell the viewers what was his problem with Ronald, why was he upset, we heard his say in the messages that he wanted to whack him. What for?

MC: I have no idea like that's what I was trying to figure out why he would say that when he didn't do anything wrong he was the person in the wrong, you know. I don't understand. I dont know if they had words before me and Ronald ... they had words before but I"m not sure what they had words about, but I mean, I guess it had to be something big, er, when you say something like that, I just don't understand.

LP: And are you fearful for your life now that he wasn't charged with anything that he tried to hit you guys, run you off the road, the messages, do you fear that him and his father are not behind bars?

MC: Yes I actually do. Now I'm even scared to walk down the road ... these psycho-people are going to do.

LP: And have you, the police

To listen to the actual show in full, go to the following link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

"Love doesn’t make the world go round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Last edited by MysticFlower; Today at 06:34:24 AM.

http://crimeseekers.net/forums/showpost.php?p=12776&postcount=36

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: January 04, 2010, 06:44:20 PM »

Thank you JG!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: January 04, 2010, 06:47:02 PM »

i meant i have to know, if i can post it , b4 i post it

who is Wayanne Kruger? anyone know
she had a daughter that was molested and is now a self appointed child advocate...
she was also on the caylee anthony memorial watch/do not let in list because she inserts herself into scenarios to write books (allegedly) IMO i found a lot of what she said hard to believe.... and if she writes books she needs an editor... bad
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: January 04, 2010, 06:48:50 PM »

*** (09:25:11):Welcome to the Levi Page Show Chat Room.
BigSlick says to  (09:25:16):
k
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:25:54):
wondering how levi scored the misty exclusive, great job dude
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:26:02):
guess he ain't talkin to me, hehehe
Levi Page Show says to  (09:26:14):
I don't reveal that Kool Look, sorry
LFlorida says to  (09:26:16):
Me, either, Kool, but we.
Levi Page Show says to  (09:26:25):
I'm not trying to play a game
LFlorida says to  (09:26:31):
Levi, are you really on w/s?
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:26:32):
ooh ok, didn't mean to ask for secret resources, I can understand that then
Levi Page Show says to  (09:26:59):
Good night
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:27:01):
I get it, if you can't and promised someone you wouldn't then I expect you to honor that, no hard feelings, glad you got the interview
Levi Page Show says to  (09:27:10):
Thanks Kool Look
LFlorida says to  (09:27:13):
ITA
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:27:15):
night
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:27:19):
Nice talking.  I am bligging now....The Real Wayanne
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:27:27):
Blogging...sorry
Levi Page Show says to  (09:27:30):
LFlorida, you've done nothing but make wise cracks, you better be glad I didn't kick your ass out.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:27:37):
good job wayanne on the bligging hehehe
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:27:45):

]HEHEHEHE
LFlorida says to  (09:27:47):
Whoa, dude. I think we need to talk.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:27:58):
I type way to fast without looking at the keyboard
Levi Page Show says to  (09:28:07):
LFlorida, I don't know who you are.
LFlorida says to  (09:28:07):
Please print out the chat from tonite's show.
Lady Bug says to  (09:28:13):
YAY
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:28:14):
wayanne looking forward to any information too from you, do you have a link to your personal blog or site?
LFlorida says to  (09:28:24):
I'm right here in Palatka, FL, Levi.
Lady Bug says to  (09:28:27):
Is that it?
Levi Page Show says to  (09:28:51):
LFlorida, I don't have a dog in the fight.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:28:53):
myspace.com/talkandtell  My new case will be posted in February but I think the press will have it before I have it up.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:28:56):
I know you are a childs advocate right?
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:29:17):
ok, I'll ear mark it to read later on, thanks keep up the good work for the babies and families, they need you
LFlorida says to  (09:29:28):
I only have my own kids and my own hometown in the fight. I'm not pro-anybody.
Lady Bug says to  (09:29:29):
Enjoyed listening
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:29:33):
Yes, but I usually take sexual abuse cases
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:29:48):
ok, didn't know that
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:29:57):
I have alittle experience in that area
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:29:58):
I took Haleighs because of Cousin Jope
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:30:08):
Joe. Heheheh.  There i go again
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:30:09):
lol
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:30:14):
on which side of the family?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:30:20):
None
LFlorida says to  (09:30:20):
Please expound, Way.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:30:26):
I've read good advocacys concerning you
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:30:33):
TY
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:31:03):
we've come a long way in helping out the sexually abused and society has learned
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:31:18):
though the predators continue to grow, so does our education
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:31:27):
I am not taking sides because there is not enough on the case that had lead the Key to the door.  I was with Misty for about an hour and I did see a side no one else has.
LFlorida says to  (09:31:35):
Wayanna, is it because you heard that Joe O from Tenn did it?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:31:41):
I am not taking her or anyones side.  I am staying nutral
LFlorida says to  (09:32:00):
You may be right.  I've never met  her or Ron or Joes
LFlorida says to  (09:32:03):
Joe
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:32:19):
Way, I see a side of Misty, and I'm not bashing and condemning her, she has young problems and deserves some compassion, we don't know who did this yet
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:32:20):
Yes and I got an email on myspace there was a local pediphole in the area
LFlorida says to  (09:32:44):
But Joe's not local, is he?
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:32:54):
me too way, though Levi thinks I defend them too much, but I honestly am only defending common decency and respect til we have some good indicators who is involved
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:33:00):
No we dont Kool.  There is rtoo much right now the LE has to sort through.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:33:34):
together we'll stick with the families and haleigh til we find out more info.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:33:51):
I think some are inserting themselves for a quick buck and fame
LFlorida says to  (09:34:09):
Levi, my only problem w/your show tonight was wondering if Misty's atty [who I have known his whole life] was aware of it. Sorry if that came off as just wisecracks.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:34:11):
where is everyone going to now?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:34:21):
I did write about it, but I was with her in the mobile home and she broke down like a sobbing 5 year old in my lap and all I can say is it tore my heart out.  Not just tears.  My jeans where wet would I finally got up.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:34:56):
absolutely way, the girl really cries, and it ain't wailing, its genuine weeping
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:35:04):
I think the attorney dropped her in October, L
LFlorida says to  (09:35:08):
Way, that doesn't sound good. I mean, somebody could intentionally misconstrue the wet jeans comment.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:35:11):
I know the difference in cries, howls, whines, blah blah, misty weeps and sobs
LFlorida says to  (09:35:34):
Hmm, IDK, Wayanne.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:35:41):
Misty needs a good strong voice advocate, and an attorney and a strong loving man in her life
LFlorida says to  (09:35:58):
She needs a life, period, imo.
LFlorida says to  (09:36:12):
And then an atty.
LFlorida says to  (09:36:34):
But if she'd had a life before, she might not have gotten dragged into this.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:36:41):
she was whaling, sobbing, screaming, couldn't breath.  It was on Haleighs bed.  I am not saying she is innocient.  Everyone on the list is a supsect.  That is why I am not taking any sides. I still think with 88 possible
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:36:44):
yes LFlorida
LFlorida says to  (09:37:11):
What about Ron, Wayanne. What's your take on his behavior while you were there?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:37:12):
pediphiles in the area who also take drugs anything is possible
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:37:20):
He was a jackass
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:37:24):
88 possible? don't understand that, yes Misty truly weeps, something I haven't seen her mom do, please no one get upset with me,
LFlorida says to  (09:37:30):
Eww. Not good.
Lady Bug says to  (09:37:32):
She knows what happened that night, she was the last one to see her, right?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:37:39):
88 are pedipholes and anything is possible
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:37:45):

pediphiles
LFlorida says to  (09:37:49):
88 possible?
LFlorida says to  (09:37:55):
oh, sorry
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:38:01):
ok, way, could ron have been an ass because of the situation at hand?
Meemaw says to  (09:38:02):
Wayanne where was HaLeigh's bed when this happened?
Lady Bug says to  (09:38:12):
guess Im invisible
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:38:29):
I think misty was asleep and someone walked in their and took Haleigh, I haven't ruled out the a'/c dude either
LFlorida says to  (09:38:34):
I see you LadyBug. Don't agree, necessarily.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:38:35):
lol.  Misty could also know one of the released pedipholes or it could be an uncle, grandpa, friend or cousin.  we just do not know.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:38:57):
Ladybudy I see ya honey
Lady Bug says to  (09:39:04):
ty Kool
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:39:05):
Me neither.  No one is talking about the a'c man
LFlorida says to  (09:39:09):
Wayanne, was that Joe O putting up flyers w/Misty the 1st day?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:39:36):
was he a stalking her. Gma S  has said many times she feels it was someone watching her in the front yard.
LFlorida says to  (09:39:37):
Oh dang, wayanne - you had me hooked until just now.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:39:48):
No
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:39:57):
I have never given up on the ac man, I watched a true crime show where a service man came to the home the day before, showed up early morn next day, kidnapped the mom, left th baby, hubby came home from work, wife left in woods murdered by this service
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:40:08):
She did not like to be around him but he would pop in
LFlorida says to  (09:40:16):
the a/c guy?
LFlorida says to  (09:40:30):
Heck, you can't hardly pay one to show up.
LFlorida says to  (09:40:39):
[just trying to joke]
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:40:39):
Kool, u are on the nose with that.  That is so typical.
Meemaw says to  (09:40:43):
Wayanne: where was HaLeigh's bed located when you were with Misty?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:41:11):
you can joke L  its better than the unthinkable
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:41:30):
get this, an a/c man shows up, and that very night/early morn a crime of abduction is committed, what are the odds, this dude was in the home alone unattended for a while, he can't be overlooked, LE has made a mistake not zeroing in on him
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:41:51):
approx 3 feet from their bed on the floor.  I wouless than 3 feet.  I think only about 2 1/2 feet
LFlorida says to  (09:42:03):
well, we're some carppy sleuthers if it was the a/c guy, imo.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:42:28):
I understand her legs camped a lot and had to have them messages at might
LFlorida says to  (09:42:30):
I thought LE woke him up at 4:30 a.m. on the 10th.
Meemaw says to  (09:42:33):
Wayanne: are you sure it was HaLeigh's bed? so you were in the MH at 202 Green lane
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:42:46):
LE cleared the ac dude within the first what? four hours, no way can they do that and investigate properly unless he was on video tape the entire timeline
LFlorida says to  (09:42:48):
Growing pains
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:42:59):
lol at ways typos
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:43:00):
Yes.  It was her bed.  They police striped it and no pillow.
Meemaw says to  (09:43:07):
Wayanne: do you know the date this happened?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:43:16):
I write so fast.  i am so sorry
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:43:22):
I will slow down
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:43:41):
My brian thinks I know the keys by heart but I dont
LFlorida says to  (09:43:41):
t/y for that ?, meemaw
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:43:46):
no, I"m laffin with you girlfriend, too cute
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:43:55):
That I was there?
LFlorida says to  (09:44:00):
in the m/h
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:44:02):
what happened? explain
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:44:12):
dang this is good convo,
Meemaw says to  (09:44:16):
Wayanne: yes the date you were in the MH with Misty by HaLeigh's bed
LFlorida says to  (09:44:18):
ITA
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:44:32):
The day of the ceremony when I was with the family.  All three of us, Crystal, Misty and I went to the mobil home.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:44:33):
meemaw do you have a hat on the crime boards?
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:44:49):
go ahead way, you got my attention, thanks so much
Meemaw says to  (09:44:53):
Kool Look Ospainter at SM, Meemaw at WS
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:45:04):
levi ust needs to do a wayanne show, man shes got a wealth of tidbits
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:45:06):
Crystal wanted to see the oom.  It is on art harris first blog since I was the first one there
LFlorida says to  (09:45:10):
Hi, meemaw/OSPainter
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:45:11):
room
Meemaw says to  (09:45:16):
Wayanne: so LE didn't take HaLeigh's bed
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:45:20):
hi then darling, i'm a wb too,
LFlorida says to  (09:45:22):
You were? Really?
Meemaw says to  (09:45:35):
LF Hi
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:45:50):
Noey never took the bed.  The left the sheet outside for hours before taking them too
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:45:52):
ok, cool, LFlorida we need to pull and post those posts at ws and add these tidbits ways giving us this eve
Meemaw says to  (09:46:00):
Wayanne: did you see Ron Jr's mattress at all?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:46:33):
No.  They had another room the two kids could sleep in.  Jr usually slept in the bed with Misty
LFlorida says to  (09:46:40):
Did you happen to meet Kim Daley? Nice, isn't she?
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:46:48):
way, LE didn't follow protocol at all.  Why did they do this? why did that not release the dogs for hours? Have you read Timothy Holsmeth site?
Meemaw says to  (09:46:58):
Wayanne: so Ron Jr didn't have a mattress or bed frame?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:47:06):
I don't remeber a Kim.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:47:14):
I just know Kim Picazio
LFlorida says to  (09:47:28):
Oh.  Oh well.
Meemaw says to  (09:47:33):
Waynanne: TY for answering my questions
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:47:33):
ugh, Kim P. has me upset with her, not that I know her, but I'm disappointed in this woman
LFlorida says to  (09:47:50):
Yes, t/y way.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:47:52):
I have nothing to say about KP
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:48:14):
i'll just say I'm disappointed in her involvement and what I think it did to the hunt for haleigh
LFlorida says to  (09:48:33):
Neither do I, Way, so let's just not.
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:48:39):
so  way, in your opinion, would it be fair to  say that you felt Misty was genuine in her accounting of that night, and her tears?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:48:43):
no word at all. Who has not read it.  The man has balls and he is on a mission.  Wish the police would do as work as he is but I don't follow TH version of event
Meemaw says to  (09:48:46):
Wayanne: so you never saw in the 3rd bedroom that was Ron Jr
LFlorida says to  (09:49:15):
But aren't there any crimes in Minnesota that would be better served by him?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:49:29):
I would have to say what I feel and what I know.  She stayed up for 3 days on drugs without sleep.
LFlorida says to  (09:49:30):
sorry for walkin' over you, MeeMaw
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:49:46):
She was up the next night fighting with ron with no sleep
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:49:51):
I agree, he does have stuff to back up some of his claims, he's pushing, I give him credit.  He's not as crazy as what people say, I mean the tapes don't lie. he's releasing
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:50:02):
By the night Haleigh was abducted that would be 4 days of no sleep.
Meemaw says to  (09:50:04):
LF no problem
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:50:14):
he's releasing info daily now, piece by piece, I think it's methodically a planned release in order to put the pressure on
Meemaw says to  (09:50:33):
Wayanne: are you seeing my questions?
LFlorida says to  (09:50:34):
Time for me to be quiet and just listen
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:50:36):
I am not sure I would understand everything if I were awake for 4 or 5 days but that does not mean she is innocient
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:51:08):
MeeMaw, whats ur question
Meemaw says to  (09:51:42):
Wayanne: did you see in Ron Jr's bedroom, the 3rd bedroom and if so, did you see a bed frame and mattress
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:51:51):
LFLorida, of course there's cases in Minnesota, but maybe its what it is.  could be divine intervention? someone has to ask the hard questions, do u not believe anything on his site? even the tapes?
LFlorida says to  (09:53:13):
I am not saying he's a liar, but he does present things in a confusing way. At least it's confusing to me.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:53:20):
I don't remember.  I went to the back door and was moor focised on what was taking place in the room
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:53:29):
sorry
Meemaw says to  (09:53:35):
Wayanne: ok ty
LFlorida says to  (09:53:46):
what was taking place in the room while you were there?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:53:47):
I was more focused on what was going on in the room because of the crying
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:53:58):
I was interested in the back door though
Meemaw says to  (09:54:09):
Wayanne: I see and understand
LFlorida says to  (09:54:14):
me2
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:54:30):
Both the girls were crying on the bed.  Misty was screaming and crying I did not do it.
Meemaw says to  (09:54:42):
Wayanne: what is your feeling about the inner back door and did you see the piece of concrete block on the ramp?
LFlorida says to  (09:54:48):
heart-wrenching, I'm sure
Lady Bug says to  (09:55:10):
heart wrenching for Crystal, thats for sure
Meemaw says to  (09:55:20):
Wayanne: did you see laundry detergent
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:55:27):
She was devestates and broke down on me.  I just sat on the floor and held Misty as she crumbled.  Crystal was in the bed, as in art harris;s report, crying as well.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:55:40):
I was praying the whole time with both of them
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:56:15):
No in fact, I told the NG producer that Misty was known for using dishsoap
LFlorida says to  (09:56:31):
in the clothes washer?!
Meemaw says to  (09:56:40):
Wayanne: was there dirty clothes on the floor by the back door
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:56:50):
I knew it, when you run out, that's what you use, dishsoap lol
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:57:09):

Yes.  If they did not have money or ran out, I heard she would use whatever would at least get them a bit clean because Ron kept the money
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:57:20):
way, can we relay these tidbits at BNN blog and ws that I frequent, great sites?
LFlorida says to  (09:57:22):
oops, I was thinking of the vice versa. Never try that.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:57:38):
Yes
LFlorida says to  (09:57:48):
I mean dishwasher & clothes washer detergent
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:57:57):
She wuld use anything
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:58:18):
thank you, LFlorida and meemaw, help me remember this hands on info, and we'll pull up the thread way mentioned, this is interesting first hand account
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:58:51):
I know that her sister or someone at the mobile home with blonde hair and black underneath states that she would use whatever type of soap there was. Even shampoo
LFlorida says to  (09:58:55):
It is, Kool. I'm glad I have a few friends to act as my memory refresher.
Meemaw says to  (09:59:18):
Wayanne: what is your feeling about the
inner back door and did you see the piece of concrete block on the ramp?
KOOL LOOK says to  (09:59:29):
I think that was ron's sister crystal, who had the black roots blonde hair
LFlorida says to  (09:59:35):
(that's not nice, Way. You might've had roots in some of your photos.)
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:59:36):
The sister or cousin has blonde hair on top and back hair underneath.  She was the one who said it.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (09:59:49):
Under the trailer
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:00:16):
Standard for mobile homes
LFlorida says to  (10:00:35):
M/H skirting?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:00:43):
nope
Meemaw says to  (10:00:49):
Wayanne: I mean the piece of block holding the screen door open
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:01:02):
Lflorida, is there a way to copy this chat log? I can't remember half already lol
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:01:12):
the front had some and I think the sides but it was not a fixed up trailer,
LFlorida says to  (10:01:13):
screenshot?
Meemaw says to  (10:01:14):
the pieces of block were under the shed, it's on utube from a NG show
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:01:22):
can we?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:01:27):
Yes
LFlorida says to  (10:01:43):
lol - a whole bunch of screenshots.
LFlorida says to  (10:02:00):
I can't do those - computer "issues" ---- still.
Meemaw says to  (10:02:31):
Kool at the top of this chat, by the curly arrow, 2nd from rt, click on that, it opens a window, say select all, copy to word or sumpin
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:02:46):
I need to type over slower because simon will make a joke about my typing because I never slow down to see what I am typing
LFlorida says to  (10:02:46):
Wayanne, you really are on the front page of the Palatka Daily News for Jan 2.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:03:01):
wayanne, is it fair to say, with your insider hands on account that at this time in the investigation your feelings of any guilty parties, or perps you remain neutral at this time as nothing, no evidence or behaviors has swayed you to a guilty party?
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:03:13):
trying now meemaw, thanks honey
Meemaw says to  (10:03:18):
Kool yw
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:03:28):
No
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:03:54):
Those that I met and had interaction with.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:04:13):
oh no, I just cleared the screen
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:04:15):
oh no
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:04:20):
I clicked the curly arrow
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:04:26):
i'm crying
LFlorida says to  (10:04:35):
It was really nice, all the stuff you did for Crystal por the stuff I've read about, anyway]
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:04:36):
I was not around Ronald enough, but I was the one who found Amber and interviewed her and saw jordan.  He has a punch!
Meemaw says to  (10:04:38):
Wayanne I would like to know about the back door, and screen door
LFlorida says to  (10:04:48):
A punch?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:04:58):
Amer is certain Ronald would have never hurt hALEIGH
Meemaw says to  (10:05:01):
KooL I can send it to you. Ospainter@gmail.com
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:05:09):
hE SLAPPED HE IN THE FAST
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:05:13):
lol
LFlorida says to  (10:05:31):
oh, I thought you meant Jordan. sorry.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:05:47):
He is just a baby and not use to strangers.  He is disabled.  I picked him up and the first thing he did was punch me
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:05:59):
lol
LFlorida says to  (10:06:10):
Oh, okay. [I'm really really slow tonite.]
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:06:15):
Baby.  Ronalds son
LFlorida says to  (10:06:34):
My own confusion; don't worry 'bout it.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:06:35):
Lflorida, I am typing way to fast tonight.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:06:36):
LOL
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:06:44):
oh no, in trying to copy, I clicked the message history and accidentally cleared it too. meemaw help, can you do it. don't clear or delete please
LFlorida says to  (10:06:45):
you're fine.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:06:45):
We equal out
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:06:53):
I'm ruined as far as saving this chat darn it
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:06:58):
i blew it twice
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:07:11):
I blew my spelling about 100 times
LFlorida says to  (10:07:30):
At least you're not sending private chats over and over. Drives me crazy - always covers my main chat screen.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:07:38):
I met all of them. My first contact was Cobra by email.
LFlorida says to  (10:07:41):
So please don't start now.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:07:50):
Before I met Crystal
Meemaw says to  (10:08:07):
Kool I have it, just email me
LFlorida says to  (10:08:34):
How is Cobra these days? He had me worried.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:08:39):
ok meemaw, I will,
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:08:51):
ASK KIM
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:08:59):
way, are you saying definately Jordan is ron's baby? amber and ron acknowledge this for sure? that's big news for us to confirm
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:09:21):
cobras another one I'm disappointed in
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:09:25):
I'll leave it there
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:09:36):
That is his baby!  No doubt.  He has the same genetic disease as HaLeigh but in a more severe form.  Not from drugs
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:10:01):
wow, thanks so much. does ron and amber acknowledge this?
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:10:19):
hopefully does ron have any contact with the baby? doesn't ambers mom raise the baby>?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:10:19):
One thing I will not do is ever talk about my client so I am not thrilled with Cobra
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:10:26):
Never
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:10:51):
me either way, he crossed the darn line, cussing and carrying on in a missing childs case, disgusting,
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:10:58):
who is your clien way? I'm dumb
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:11:11):
The day before I went to meet amber he found out I found her.  The family did call her the day I was there which was odd, but Amber is the one that does not want him to have any contact or child support
LFlorida says to  (10:11:19):
I saw on TV yesterday that the -cephalic affliction Jordan has is genetic. Can't recall where I saw it.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:11:36):
meemaw, can you send me the chat log to my ws pm? I've got aol mail, I cn't open up microsoft mail if I key in your address my computers new
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:11:40):
let me try darn it
LFlorida says to  (10:11:46):
But when I suggested it on a forum, I was shouted down, naturally.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:11:56):
It is a branch from the spinal cord or fluid to the brain.  It is a more sever form of HaLeighs.  He is desabled for life.
LFlorida says to  (10:12:07):
So sad.
Meemaw says to  (10:12:13):
Kool can I send an attachment in a pm? it is a long chat
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:12:14):
He will probably never walk, talk or be able to have a normal life at all.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:12:16):
Bless his heart
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:12:23):
I don't know
LFlorida says to  (10:12:25):
I had a niece w/that.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:12:35):
give me your email real fast I'll open my aol mail up
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:12:38):
Very sad.  He is a cute boy and does think though.  He hit me, so hethought about that.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:12:53):
wayannekruger@yahoo.com
Meemaw says to  (10:13:04):
Kool Ospainter@gmail.com
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:13:22):
TNX
Meemaw says to  (10:13:46):
Kool yw
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:13:53):
Amber was straight up.  Very good witness if she can get cleaned up
LFlorida says to  (10:13:54):
Levi, are you still on here?
Meemaw says to  (10:14:16):
Wayanne: did Misty babysit for Amber and is that how Ron met Misty?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:14:31):
I adored Amber.  Her mother was very nice as well.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:14:49):
They were best friends.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:15:04):
Misty said she was in love with ronald while they were together
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:15:19):
Amber was already wanting out of the relationship.
Meemaw says to  (10:15:24):
Wayanne: but did Ron meet Misty through Amber
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:15:57):
He was holding on cuz of the baby.  From what I know, TN did not want to loose Jordan, but Amber called her mom to get her out.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:16:14):
Yes, Misty and Amber were best friends
Meemaw says to  (10:16:38):
Wayanne: ty
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:16:44):
Misty told amber when Jordan was about 1 1/2 months she was interested in Ronald.
LFlorida says to  (10:16:46):
 Wonder how Misty and Amber met.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:16:49):
Your welcome
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:17:00):
They lived down the street
Meemaw says to  (10:17:35):
LF I beleive Misty was living with Tommy at 116 Tyler when she met Ron, don't know where Amber lived
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:17:40):
lol, meemaw, i'm being stupid tonight, I left the room accidentally
LFlorida says to  (10:17:42):
thx - I remember hearing Misty in a vid say that she knew Haleigh for about a year before she.... before whatever ahppened,
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:17:44):
shoot me somebody please
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:17:44):
I would love to see Amber again.  I made her a promise no one would bother her and gave her my number, but the media got her
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:17:54):
took me forever to get back in dang it
LFlorida says to  (10:18:05):
Art Harris never put her interview up. That's a good thing, I think.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:18:07):
Kool, are you OK?
Meemaw says to  (10:18:16):
LF I heard that too
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:18:35):
lol, way I've lost all the chat, left this chat accidentally
Meemaw says to  (10:18:42):
LF think it was in the LVA testing she said that
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:18:45):
meemaw may I please have your email one more time
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:18:55):
I have known art for many years. He was the first to read my book.  We all agreed to keep amber out, but Cobra got her.
Meemaw says to  (10:19:01):
Kool Ospainter@gmail.com
LFlorida says to  (10:19:02):
Yep, meemaw, I do believe you're correct.
LFlorida says to  (10:19:21):
But she's  not been in the media that I've seen, Way.
LFlorida says to  (10:20:12):
Have any of y'all seen Amber in the media? Just curious if I missed it all.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:20:16):
They keep her very well hidden now.  I am hoping she is out of Satsuma now to avoid this.  Have not heard from her
Meemaw says to  (10:20:35):
LF I haven't. not at all, just bookings
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:20:38):
I have no media on this case at all where I live.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:21:03):
I just came in tonight because I saw Levi was on about Haleigh and I adore him
LFlorida says to  (10:21:03):
Way, there's more on the 'net than in real life media.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:21:19):
He has some good specialists on.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:21:25):
I like the way he thinks.
LFlorida says to  (10:21:27):
I was impressed.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:21:48):
It was not trashy or mean. no cursing.
LFlorida says to  (10:21:50):
By Levi and his guests.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:22:00):
I am not into fould lanuages.
LFlorida says to  (10:22:02):
And it was RELEVANT.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:22:09):
OOPPPPS foul
Meemaw says to  (10:22:21):
Levi always has a good show, with good guests and  interviews..
LFlorida says to  (10:22:29):
way more important than the junk everybody else puts out.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:22:38):
No, its not.  I just want to know about Haleigh and since I know them I try to keep up with what I can.
Meemaw says to  (10:22:39):
LF AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
LFlorida says to  (10:22:43):
This is my first time listening.
LFlorida says to  (10:22:51):
was.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:23:08):
Tired of it.  Facts are facts and right now the only thing that matters is HaLeigh
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:23:10):
me either way, especially concerning a missing childs case, that ought to be checked at the door. cobras mouth was filthy when he talked about this case. No where is there appropriate places for his foul mouth concerning Haleigh, he was a turn off for me f
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:23:20):
meemaw, I sent the email, let me know ifyou get it
LFlorida says to  (10:23:41):
I thought he was kinda OK, but dang, after a while, he worried me.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:23:44):
Disgusted me and he called my ex client a word I will not repeat.  That was unjust!
Meemaw says to  (10:23:45):
Kook ok, I will finish copying this and send it when it ends
LFlorida says to  (10:24:13):
Yeah, Way. wth was that all about. Very weird. Started at Catfish Fest, I think.
Meemaw says to  (10:24:13):
Kool got it.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:24:21):
BNN really likes Cobra.  They know him better I guess.
LFlorida says to  (10:24:36):
Different strokes, I guess.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:24:46):
thanks meemaw, you are a Blessing
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:24:56):
way, was your client crystal?
LFlorida says to  (10:25:13):
You do realize I'm gonna hit you up for the doc later, right? Smile
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:25:17):
I don't know.  But my concern is not on what they are doing.  My concern is how we can find Haleigh and she is not at the Foundation so why spy?
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:25:27):
cobra started worrying me after the last few blog radio shows with simon and jan, he was sounding weird, and over the top emotionally.  He needed to get out of this case bad
LFlorida says to  (10:26:04):
I didn't listen to Simon's show for months, so I had no idea about all of the craziness.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:26:28):
we all got close.  I will say that.  There was not one of us that did not walk away and feel like we did not know this baby girl.  We know her and touched our hearts.  When I get too clos case, I walk.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:26:29):
yes simon and jan like him, but I've came to the conclusion, their nice souls, and look for the best in people, so I overlook their giving cobra a chance.  But cobra was and is way out of line.  I'm tired of hearing what all he's given up for Haleigh, Bull
LFlorida says to  (10:26:53):
Does Rev Grund still associate w/him?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:27:17):
I don't want to adopt her.  I want her home with her parents. I care, but she is not MY little girl. She has a mom and a dad
LFlorida says to  (10:27:19):
Wayanne, at least you don't have to live here.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:27:20):
good thinking way, if you get too emotional step aside for a while. I do that. It's more healthy for everyone concerned.
Meemaw says to  (10:27:25):
Wayanne: how long were you in Satsuma?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:27:26):
I have know Idea.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:27:49):
Grund did not have the contact Cobra stated that I know of. Cobra went over the top
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:27:56):
absolutely way, too many people, including internet thugs have taken it way too personal and over the top. Like calling dcf on Ron, perfect strangers,
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:28:12):
yes
LFlorida says to  (10:28:19):
It's been crazy, no doubt.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:28:21):
Grund did me the favor by giving Cobra my email.  Thats all.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:28:22):
cobra hurt the hunt for haleigh
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:28:38):
way, do you believe Haleigh is alive?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:28:49):
brb
LFlorida says to  (10:28:51):
The entire circus distracted from the search, I think.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:28:52):
ok
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:28:59):
yes florida, they have
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:29:39):
I'm here, off and on, gotta get hubby awaken and ready to leave out to go to virginia for work in morning, he'll drive tonight straight into the job, so keep chatting i'm here reading, but will be in and out
LFlorida says to  (10:29:44):
Kool, I don't.  But I think like a "normal" person [aka, like me, lol]. It's possible someone does have her hidden.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:30:02):
geez, this has been a Blessing, wayanne has filled us in on alot of mysteries and quesitons we've had a long time now
LFlorida says to  (10:30:17):
g'nite, Kool and Mee and Way and Lady and Balise and everybody else.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:30:18):
thanks florida for your opinion
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:30:25):
you leavin florida?
LFlorida says to  (10:30:26):
thank you, kool.
Meemaw says to  (10:30:32):
LF nite
LFlorida says to  (10:30:34):
Well, I thought you were.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:30:48):
I'm here, just getting hubby ready, but Im not leaving, nope
LFlorida says to  (10:30:57):
ok
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:31:04):
I"m learning too much, just be on and off minutes apart, I'm glued to this convo Baby
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:31:05):
I just want to make one thing very clear.  Crystal will not mind.  She never, and I mean NEVER, stole my "Dope Beans."
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:31:31):
wow, thanks so much for clearing that up, where and who perpetrated that lie and originated it from?
LFlorida says to  (10:31:45):
I have my questions about the legitimacy of that whole Bar Complaint stuff.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:31:51):
I hate these darn liars in this case, things are bad enough, the family has enough problems, why lie on them
Meemaw says to  (10:31:59):
Wayanne: do you know who picked HaLeigh up fomr the bus, what time Ron went to work that day? did Misty have Tommy's van
LFlorida says to  (10:31:59):
Exactly kool.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:32:07):
I couldn't open the pdf files, so I've never read them
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:32:17):
great questions mm
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:32:42):
I don't know.  I have MCT disease and Auto Immune Hepatisis and so I take many meds.  I had them locked in a trunk.  They were stolen at the tent when i left it out one time and Crsytal was NOT in the tent.
LFlorida says to  (10:32:42):
I wuz too scared of infecting my computers worse to view all of them. Saw a few on docstock.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:33:00):
how is it helping haliegh by lying on her loved ones? it doesn't. crystal isn't my pick for mommy, but darn it I don't appreciate her being lied on either
LFlorida says to  (10:33:03):
I am not surprised, Wayanna.
LFlorida says to  (10:33:25):
Kool, it keeps the crowd watching.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:33:30):
sorry about the theif wayanne, bad people
LFlorida says to  (10:33:41):
Yes, I'm sorry too.
Meemaw says to  (10:33:53):
Wayanne: did you ever meet Tommy, Lindsy, Lisa and Hank Sr, Timmy and Chelsa.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:33:56):
agree florida, but I seek truth, I love little haleigh as a normal citizen, not a freak
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:33:59):
Me either.  I think most of teenagers are doing something here and there but to go as far as saying she stole them without asking me how they were taken did make me angry
LFlorida says to  (10:34:25):
She doesn't seem especially on the ball, Way.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:34:30):
thanks for clearing that up wayanne, hopefully we can together put to bed some of these lies thats been cleared up tonight
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:34:52):
brb, keep talking gals, running around getting hubby ready
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:34:56):
MeeMaw, I ran into them at the tents, but I was focused on the close family.  They were there.
LFlorida says to  (10:34:59):
Kool, I wasn't talking ABOUT YOU. I was talking about the liars.
LFlorida says to  (10:35:46):
So, why is this only a 4 person convo?
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:35:57):
I hope so.  I have made an attempt to clear up that my meds were not around her at the tent but it never got out.
Meemaw says to  (10:36:05):
Wayanne: ok so you met Misty's family at the tents. I saw them in the videos on TV
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:36:23):
i know lflorida
Meemaw says to  (10:36:50):
Wayanne: was Ron's tent across the street from Tommy & Lindsy's house 116 Tyler?
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:36:51):
why florida, are we being watched? lol
LFlorida says to  (10:36:56):
Meemaw, Misty's family wasn't living in tents, so it kind of makes sense.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:36:57):
I went to the tent and met the family.  TN.  Ronald, Misty and a sister.  I asked them if I could help and I was not taking sides.  I don;t think they believed me though.
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:37:03):
brb
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:37:25):
K
Meemaw says to  (10:37:30):
Wayanne: oh ok..so not a warm reception
LFlorida says to  (10:37:32):
I don't know whether to suspect all of them, or think it's them just being wary of strangers.
Lady Bug says to  (10:37:48):
Im just intrigued with the convo, enjoy reading, not spying at all
LFlorida says to  (10:38:15):
lol - I admire all of you who can be quiet, honestly. I'm way too big-mouthed.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:38:17):
I gave them information about victims witness counseling. Normal stuff advocates do.  It was a hard time for them.  They were being kicked out.
BlaiseinCarolina says to  (10:38:28):
I'm reading whilest cleaning my bathroom.  Fascinating stuff . . .
Lady Bug says to  (10:38:39):
lol, Im better off keeping my opinions to myself, I may get in trouble haha
Meemaw says to  (10:38:53):
LF I just have so many questions..
LFlorida says to  (10:39:15):
[like I did on here earlier, apparently. Sorry, Levi - wasn't trying to be a smart-aleck.]
Lady Bug says to  (10:39:18):
MeeMaw, I must say you have some really good questions
BlaiseinCarolina says to  (10:39:25):
Wayanne, would you consider being a chat guest at websleuths?
LFlorida says to  (10:39:30):
You do have great questions.
Meemaw says to  (10:39:32):
I sincerely hope Levi will have Misty on again..
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:39:48):
Not cold.  But the second I got off the plane the camera's were on me.  I had no idea someone called the media.  Withing an hour it was on TV I was there for Crystal.  I would of been there for any of them if they asked
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:40:32):
What is Websleuth.
Lady Bug says to  (10:40:38):
LFlorida, I was watching that chat, and I didnt see where you were out of line on anything
LFlorida says to  (10:40:41):
Somebody did advance work, I think. You should have heard Rusty Starr when I called about the school supply drive.
LFlorida says to  (10:41:03):
thx, ladybug. Hope I wasn't too rude.
Lady Bug says to  (10:41:14):
didnt seem like you were to me anyway
Lady Bug says to  (10:41:39):
Its hard to read people over the net sometimes
LFlorida says to  (10:41:47):
FYI, everybody, the day I went to HBH, nobody in there knew about w/s.
BlaiseinCarolina says to  (10:41:59):
Websleuths.com.  Best of the crime forums online.  Very much a victom's advocate kinda site.
LFlorida says to  (10:42:02):
I was real surprsed.
Meemaw says to  (10:42:32):
LF wow..that is a surprise
LFlorida says to  (10:42:34):
Nothing bad re: W/S, just saying they were unaware. Or acted like it.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:42:52):
I am not one t beat anyone up in this case.  All I can say is what I experienced.  Everyone has a story.  I won't take questions about Crystal unless it is to clear her name for taking my medication or high.
LFlorida says to  (10:43:00):
It was the end of March, beginning of April, iirc.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:43:28):
It is chat?
Meemaw says to  (10:43:33):
LF wow that was around the time AnnaFL etal was on WS too. amazing
LFlorida says to  (10:43:34):
You have a generous heart, Wayanne.
Lady Bug says to  (10:43:43):
I love reading at websleuths, I never post, but i love to read
LFlorida says to  (10:43:49):
Yep, meemaw. They didn't even know about Anna.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:43:50):
TY
Meemaw says to  (10:44:09):
LF: WOW
LFlorida says to  (10:44:20):
FWIW - you can ask BLStark. She heard it, too.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:44:31):
I am a blind mouse with those forums.  I just got my twitterdock down on my iphone and I already messed that up.
Meemaw says to  (10:44:51):
LF oh I believe you.. just surprising
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:44:57):
Anna?  Is that the one the  meT KP?
BlaiseinCarolina says to  (10:45:01):
I got an IPOD Touch for Christmas!  Like the Iphone w/out the phone.  Love it!
LFlorida says to  (10:45:13):
I don't even know what a twitterdock is, I'm so out-of-the-tech-loop.
Meemaw says to  (10:45:23):
Wayanne : AnnaFL is the one that hired the PI, forget his name..
LFlorida says to  (10:45:26):
congrats blaise.
BlaiseinCarolina says to  (10:45:30):
LF, it's where you doct your twitter.
LFlorida says to  (10:45:37):
dominick - from KC
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:45:40):
Dominic Casey
Meemaw says to  (10:45:49):
LF yes
Meemaw says to  (10:45:53):
Way: yes
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:45:54):
righton, a Ipod.  Love them.
LFlorida says to  (10:46:12):
Way, did you see Dominick here? Just curious.
Meemaw says to  (10:46:18):
Wayanne: not sure when she and DC arrived in Satsuma
LFlorida says to  (10:46:35):
Anna was here?!
LFlorida says to  (10:46:46):
real question
Meemaw says to  (10:46:59):
LF heck I thought she was..maybe not..
LFlorida says to  (10:47:12):
I have no idea.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:47:18):
DC was there when I was there.  I am not sure, but when I passed out at the hotel (mini heart attack) I think he was the one who brought me to the room and called my husband.  They thought I has a seizure.
Meemaw says to  (10:47:25):
LF she talked like she was close..iirc
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:47:39):
I have been wondering about that man.  If it was him, he saved my life.
LFlorida says to  (10:47:45):
omg, Way. I didn't realize that happened to you here. I'm sorry to read that.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:48:24):
After 3 days without meds, heart meds and such, that can happen,
LFlorida says to  (10:48:28):
Hate to say it, but I'm not surprised you were misdiagnosed. Really sorry about that.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:48:47):
They thought I got a brown recluse bite
LFlorida says to  (10:49:12):
For pete's sake.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:49:15):
Then after a battary of tests a month latter it showed up on the EKG.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:49:21):
Satsuma hell.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:50:16):
I did get a bite and my labs were very off.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:50:26):
Not a brown recluse.
LFlorida says to  (10:50:35):
I joked w/a reporter that she must have felt like she fell off the end of the earth when she got stuck in Satsuma for weeks.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:51:01):
OMG, you have no idea.  I was so happy to get hom.
LFlorida says to  (10:51:16):
Me, too, and I only live a few miles away.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:51:50):
Just like everyone on the case though, we all brought the family home in our hearts with us.  Some didn't, but I have good memories.
Meemaw says to  (10:52:11):
I can't get any more of the chat, it won't let me.
LFlorida says to  (10:52:27):
It's really a beautiful area. Just have to get beyond the surface b/s.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:52:32):
Me neither.  Email me about WS
LFlorida says to  (10:52:43):
I gotta go, too. 1st day back at school in a few hours.
Meemaw says to  (10:52:56):
LF nite
Meemaw says to  (10:53:10):
nite everyone, nice chatting with everyone
LFlorida says to  (10:53:14):
g'nite - for real this time. (maybe)
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:53:19):
You guys have been very nice.  I hope Levi keep this up. He is a good reporter.  I have to hit the bed.  Good night all.
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:53:22):
LOL
Meemaw says to  (10:53:27):
Wayanne thanks for answering our questions
Lady Bug says to  (10:53:29):
nite all
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:53:32):
Night
Meemaw says to  (10:54:44):
Kool it will be on it's way soon, might be in several emails because of length
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:55:17):
hey everyone
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:55:23):
i'm back
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:55:27):
everyone leaving?
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:55:54):
thanks everyone and God Bless you all
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:55:57):
had fun
KOOL LOOK says to  (10:55:59):
learned alot
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: January 04, 2010, 06:49:52 PM »

guys sorry i didn't mean to post that i meant to uplode it elsewere and leave a link
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1154 on: January 04, 2010, 06:57:47 PM »

I don't know anything about Wayanne except from this case.

I thought what she had to say about being in the MH with Crystal and Misty and Misty crying on HaLeigh's bed "I didn't do it" was interesting.

I began to ask questions about HaLeigh's bed, I am interested in the bed.
Evidently LE did not take HaLeigh's bed per Wayanne. I thought that was odd.
Wayanne said they put the sheet from HaLeigh's bed on the ramp. odd again imo.

All in all we ask questions and Wayanne answered, was she being truthful? don't know. but I learned some things mostly

HaLeigh's bed was NOT missing from the MH that nite nor days after.

Wayanne never saw in Ron Jr's bedroom, never saw a bed or mattress for him since she wasn't in his bedroom. Ron Jr slept with Misty.

Wayanne said there was no laundry detergent and that a cousin or close family member told her Misty used dish soap in the washing machine because Ron kept the money.

that's just some of what she answered.

OS

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: January 04, 2010, 07:00:32 PM »

Thanks for the updates.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: January 04, 2010, 07:09:27 PM »

Thanks for the updates.   
From me also. I have to keep asking, though I know there is no answer, what is wrong with these people, besides drugs? 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: January 04, 2010, 07:38:21 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud.. It seems strange to me regarding the 911 call that Ron was giving Misty the address of Charles Jones. That Ron knew who owner was of the  vehicle that Charles Jones was driving. And it is really strange that on the Police Incident report that the 2 children were not on the report and left out. How convenient LE arrives to talk to Ron after he arrives back home. Misty calls 911 while this road rage is happening with 2 children in the vehicle but does see the urgency to want to leave her name.. Child endangerment I would think you would want to leave your name..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: January 04, 2010, 07:41:19 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud.. It seems strange to me regarding the 911 call that Ron was giving Misty the address of Charles Jones. That Ron knew who owner was of the  vehicle that Charles Jones was driving. And it is really strange that on the Police Incident report that the 2 children were not on the report and left out. How convenient LE arrives to talk to Ron after he arrives back home. Misty calls 911 while this road rage is happening with 2 children in the vehicle but does not see the urgency to want to leave her name.. Child endangerment I would think you would want to leave your name..

edit
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: January 04, 2010, 07:49:12 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud.. It seems strange to me regarding the 911 call that Ron was giving Misty the address of Charles Jones. That Ron knew who owner was of the  vehicle that Charles Jones was driving. And it is really strange that on the Police Incident report that the 2 children were not on the report and left out. How convenient LE arrives to talk to Ron after he arrives back home. Misty calls 911 while this road rage is happening with 2 children in the vehicle but does see the urgency to want to leave her name.. Child endangerment I would think you would want to leave your name..
None of this makes any sense, and I wonder who the two kids in the truck where?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.