April 19, 2024, 09:04:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545680 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1160 on: January 04, 2010, 07:54:09 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud.. It seems strange to me regarding the 911 call that Ron was giving Misty the address of Charles Jones. That Ron knew who owner was of the  vehicle that Charles Jones was driving. And it is really strange that on the Police Incident report that the 2 children were not on the report and left out. How convenient LE arrives to talk to Ron after he arrives back home. Misty calls 911 while this road rage is happening with 2 children in the vehicle but does see the urgency to want to leave her name.. Child endangerment I would think you would want to leave your name..

I totally agree JG, how very convenient. He seems to always have "his women" call 911 except when Tommy/Timmy (can't remember) called him the f2ggot arse biatch. Also easier to get a gun in a cabinet which I believe he did have per the LE incident report from ratgate when LE stated he was known to carry a gun. Also noticed when talking to Levi that Misty used the word "guns" as in plural. No shock there, but I only knew about the 9mm from the Cummings and the assault rifle from Tim Miller.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1161 on: January 04, 2010, 07:55:48 PM »

I don't know anything about Wayanne except from this case.

I thought what she had to say about being in the MH with Crystal and Misty and Misty crying on HaLeigh's bed "I didn't do it" was interesting.

I began to ask questions about HaLeigh's bed, I am interested in the bed.
Evidently LE did not take HaLeigh's bed per Wayanne. I thought that was odd.
Wayanne said they put the sheet from HaLeigh's bed on the ramp. odd again imo.

All in all we ask questions and Wayanne answered, was she being truthful? don't know. but I learned some things mostly

HaLeigh's bed was NOT missing from the MH that nite nor days after.

Wayanne never saw in Ron Jr's bedroom, never saw a bed or mattress for him since she wasn't in his bedroom. Ron Jr slept with Misty.

Wayanne said there was no laundry detergent and that a cousin or close family member told her Misty used dish soap in the washing machine because Ron kept the money.

that's just some of what she answered.

OS

Thanks for getting those Q's answered, I was especially interested in the tidbits she volunteered like Ron keeping control of all the money. Thanks again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1162 on: January 04, 2010, 08:01:18 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud.. It seems strange to me regarding the 911 call that Ron was giving Misty the address of Charles Jones. That Ron knew who owner was of the  vehicle that Charles Jones was driving. And it is really strange that on the Police Incident report that the 2 children were not on the report and left out. How convenient LE arrives to talk to Ron after he arrives back home. Misty calls 911 while this road rage is happening with 2 children in the vehicle but does see the urgency to want to leave her name.. Child endangerment I would think you would want to leave your name..
None of this makes any sense, and I wonder who the two kids in the truck where?

IF I had to guess I would say 1 was Ron Jr. I doubt GGMS was home, she would not have allowed Ron to leave with Ron Jr that hr of the nite imo. Maybe other child was a relative of Ron Jr. dunno.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: January 04, 2010, 08:01:41 PM »

I totally agree JG, how very convenient. He seems to always have "his women" call 911 except when Tommy/Timmy (can't remember) called him the f2ggot arse biatch. Also easier to get a gun in a cabinet which I believe he did have per the LE incident report from ratgate when LE stated he was known to carry a gun. Also noticed when talking to Levi that Misty used the word "guns" as in plural. No shock there, but I only knew about the 9mm from the Cummings and the assault rifle from Tim Miller.

How many guns does he have let alone legal guns.. I thought Ron had no enemies. This takes me back to the beginning about the fight and the gun found in the ditch , the 3 day drug and sexapade  bender, and the rumor that Ron had a fight with Misty regarding a pregnancy test...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: January 04, 2010, 08:03:42 PM »

I thought what she had to say about being in the MH with Crystal and Misty and Misty crying on HaLeigh's bed "I didn't do it" was interesting.

All in all we ask questions and Wayanne answered, was she being truthful? don't know. but I learned some things mostly

Wayanne never saw in Ron Jr's bedroom, never saw a bed or mattress for him since she wasn't in his bedroom. Ron Jr slept with Misty.

Wayanne said there was no laundry detergent and that a cousin or close family member told her Misty used dish soap in the washing machine because Ron kept the money.

OS

hi os
i didn't know anything about her either and googled her when i read the chat last night... i found a youtube video of her when she went to satsuma and an article about her and several others that were not allowed to be at the caylee memorial because according to them she was a child advocate imposter who was trying to write a book... i didn't capture the whole chat but i thought i read her refrencing her book... still not sure what book that is...
and i wondered if she was the third party that said way back that crystal had asked misty for a doll of haleighs and that misty said she would have to ask ron and ron said no.... not sure on that either but that conversation supposedly took place as crystal misty and a third party was in the mh....
i knew le never took her bed as it was in the photos afterwards from when the mh was released back to ron and supposedly the sheeets being out on the porch had something to do with the dogs smelling them...
never heard the dish soap story b4 but it is plausible i guess... but what is also plausible is that was just made up by whoever said that and imo if you are a tight ass with your money and your gf has to use dish soap and or shampoo it is usually because you run out of everything else like no laundry soap then dish soap then when you run out of dish soap then shampoo...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: January 04, 2010, 08:04:59 PM »

How many guns does he have let alone legal guns.. I thought Ron had no enemies. This takes me back to the beginning about the fight and the gun found in the ditch , the 3 day drug and sexapade  bender, and the rumor that Ron had a fight with Misty regarding a pregnancy test...
i think i read it in the actual incident report of this incident that ron showed the copthe guns in a gun CABINET... usually holds several at least
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: January 04, 2010, 08:07:41 PM »

i think i read it in the actual incident report of this incident that ron showed the copthe guns in a gun CABINET... usually holds several at least

How many guns are there outside of the cabinet?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1167 on: January 04, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »

I assume one legal, others probably not (especially the assault rifle -doubt it would be registered), and it does continue to go directly back to whatever happened those days before HaLeigh "disappeared". So terribly sad and poor Jr is still stuck in the middle of all this chit

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: January 04, 2010, 08:09:06 PM »

None of this makes any sense, and I wonder who the two kids in the truck where?

IF I had to guess I would say 1 was Ron Jr. I doubt GGMS was home, she would not have allowed Ron to leave with Ron Jr that hr of the nite imo. Maybe other child was a relative of Ron Jr. dunno.

OS
well misty said in the interview that they were going to get her stuff "and have a good night"... leads me to believe that they either planned on dropping jr and another kid off somewhere to be babysat (does his sister have any kids?) or misty rounded up one of her nieces or nephews so they could all go play house... i think we can agree that ron was the one to pull the plug on the relationship even if just for show... maybe she dragged one of the kids with her as a reason to spend time with him
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: January 04, 2010, 08:11:29 PM »

yes they do tend to hold more than one all depending on the size, but I can't remember that because my brain is fried, I just remember the first I heard of any gun other than the 9mm was from Tim Miller, the assault rifle with a banana clip which IIRC holds 30 rounds or ammo.

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: January 04, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »

probably more then what is in the cabinet....
you cannot use legal guns unless it is for legal reasons... like if i had to whack someone i would not be able to use my registered gun as it would be traceable....
lots of people even cops keep unregistered guns....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: January 04, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »

I don't know that we will ever know the true answer to that question JG...

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: January 04, 2010, 08:14:16 PM »

OS

hi os
i didn't know anything about her either and googled her when i read the chat last night... i found a youtube video of her when she went to satsuma and an article about her and several others that were not allowed to be at the caylee memorial because according to them she was a child advocate imposter who was trying to write a book... i didn't capture the whole chat but i thought i read her refrencing her book... still not sure what book that is...
and i wondered if she was the third party that said way back that crystal had asked misty for a doll of haleighs and that misty said she would have to ask ron and ron said no.... not sure on that either but that conversation supposedly took place as crystal misty and a third party was in the mh....
i knew le never took her bed as it was in the photos afterwards from when the mh was released back to ron and supposedly the sheeets being out on the porch had something to do with the dogs smelling them...
never heard the dish soap story b4 but it is plausible i guess... but what is also plausible is that was just made up by whoever said that and imo if you are a tight ass with your money and your gf has to use dish soap and or shampoo it is usually because you run out of everything else like no laundry soap then dish soap then when you run out of dish soap then shampoo...

IMO I think LE was careless in not retrieving the mattress, door, trash bags (garbage) back of yard , sheets being outside for scent, and what ever other items that could held and tested for evidence. Does LE want to solve this case or look the other way?? We have not heard of any group getting together evey month to discuss the case.. What ever happen to the once  a month  going over the case?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1173 on: January 04, 2010, 08:15:37 PM »

you cannot use legal guns unless it is for legal reasons... like if i had to whack someone i would not be able to use my registered gun as it would be traceable....

LOL~Couldn't have said it better myself penny

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: January 04, 2010, 08:15:52 PM »

yes they do tend to hold more than one all depending on the size, but I can't remember that because my brain is fried, I just remember the first I heard of any gun other than the 9mm was from Tim Miller, the assault rifle with a banana clip which IIRC holds 30 rounds or ammo.
quick question in the south what do ya'll call a cabinet? LOL
the reason i ask is dunkin donuts has a radio commercial about new englander's and their sayings and cabinet is one of the things on it... up here cabinet is something large enough to put a lot of stuff in or something permanently attached to a wall like a cupboard i guess and in florida is a cabinet just another word for anything thhat contains something... like is it possible that a small wooden box for a gun would be called a cabinet... if not then i would say it should hold at least 4
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: January 04, 2010, 08:16:05 PM »

Yep you got that right...Unregistered guns not traceable
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1176 on: January 04, 2010, 08:17:45 PM »

OS

hi os

IMO I think LE was careless in not retrieving the mattress, door, trash bags (garbage) back of yard , sheets being outside for scent, and what ever other items that could held and tested for evidence. Does LE want to solve this case or look the other way?? We have not heard of any group getting together evey month to discuss the case.. What ever happen to the once  a month  going over the case?

Again ITA~Remember when they finally decided to take the door (after the news crews had been thru and the trailer was released as a crime scene)

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: January 04, 2010, 08:19:56 PM »

OS

hi os

Again ITA~Remember when they finally decided to take the door (after the news crews had been thru and the trailer was released as a crime scene)

IM .. I just wanna scream.....
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: January 04, 2010, 08:20:08 PM »

OS

hi os

agreed 100% i think they should have taken the adult bed and child bed since the stories weren't even straigt and everyone played musical bed quite often... and i am not saying this is the case at all but when a young singlish father has a young daughter missing and possibly murdered in or out of the house they should have immediately searched the sheets for signs of incest sex abuse... like i said not saying it is the case but you do need to rule it out
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: January 04, 2010, 08:24:47 PM »

Yep you got that right...Unregistered guns not traceable
so in theory if ron has a normal sized cabinet (holding 4 or more) and he did show the cop the cabinet i wonder how many empty slots were there... ron is a jack ass but i think if he owns a cabinet in the first place it is because le or dcf made him get one after the tim miller expose... those cabinets have locks on them and if he now owns which he supposedly does then i would assume he probably keeps both registered and non registered guns in there because why not? if you got it use it... wonder if there were missing spaces where the unregistered ones usually go....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.