March 28, 2024, 02:07:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 544555 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2009, 03:19:30 PM »

I was wondering just this morning when we might get some news on Misty...she has been way too quiet..No drama is not her style jmo...she is back in Satsuma then huh? ducky...just ducky...

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2009, 03:45:26 PM »

Thanks ospainter!

now we'll have to start looking at the booking logs and get those earphones for the scanners warmed up again.  Maybe Misty being back in town will make something break in this case.

There is always hope for Haleigh! 

YW

I pray for a break in this case, maybe Misty will have a heart and do the right thing to help LE.

Someone, anyone just do the right thing.

Please bring HaLeigh home

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2009, 04:27:19 PM »

My opinion will remain that Ron and Misty and perhaps a gma or two know what happened to Haleigh. Ron has not been cooperative with LE from his wedding to mid august. He spoke with them once in august and made sure he had a criminal defense attorney with him. Sorry, but the fact remains that if he needs attorneys to be with him when talking to LE, then I say he has something to hide. Also, in the nine months since Haleigh has been gone and he married Misty to get info (some believe), exactly what did he accomplish, except avoiding talking to LE and keeping Misty under his and gma's thumb. He sure didn't speak on any piece of information he garnered by marrying her.

I think the answers lie with him and misty.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2009, 04:35:52 PM »

Praying for Haleigh.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2009, 05:11:16 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/17/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-ex-step-mom-misty-home-free/#more-3487

Exclusive: Haleigh Cummings (ex) Step-Mom, Misty, Home Free

The Bald Truth has learned that Haleigh Cumming’s ex stepmother, Misty, moved back home with her family in Satsuma, Florida Monday night after a local judge granted her request to lift a protective order she’d taken out against brother, Tommy Croslin, barring any contact. She slapped him wtih the order after getting caught in a crossfire of fists when he fought her now ex husband, Ronald Cummings.

 After Putnam County Judge Elizabeth Morris dissolved the injunction for domestic violence against her brother, the controversial siblings were allowed to share the same space, and Misty went home. “I know they’re all happy about having her back,” sister in law Chelsea Croslin tells The Bald Truth, “and she’s happy to be back.”

(snipped)

Heh .. like we could not have predicted that.

I quote my post from 11-15:
So she's probably back in Satsuma now. For court tomorrow.

Then staying with Tommy and her mommy, is my guess.

Hahaha.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2009, 05:23:23 PM »

Thanks for the link Brandi!

My thoughts on this fiasco not that it matters but I can get my frustration out there anyway.

I think it is a good lesson to be learned and should be disclosed to all.  So the public can learn that they do need to make good judgements on the people/persons they choose to use to help be advocates for themselves in their time of need.

It's not just about the parents of the missing child but also about those who insert themselves into cases like this for their own personal gain.  And the many ways they insert themselves.

These things wasted precious man hours that could have been spent looking for the truth about Haleigh.

Gee if I ever want to off someone I know the players to call to divert all the attention away from the true suspect.

In the meantime where is Haleigh Misty? 

You're welcome, FCL!

And I agree with your post. And am totally amazed at how many people do insert themselves into these cases. I don't understand why they would do that, myself. (Above BBM.)

And, as you said, in the meantime Haleigh is still missing!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2009, 05:36:01 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/17/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-ex-step-mom-misty-home-free/#more-3487

Exclusive: Haleigh Cummings (ex) Step-Mom, Misty, Home Free

The Bald Truth has learned that Haleigh Cumming’s ex stepmother, Misty, moved back home with her family in Satsuma, Florida Monday night after a local judge granted her request to lift a protective order she’d taken out against brother, Tommy Croslin, barring any contact. She slapped him wtih the order after getting caught in a crossfire of fists when he fought her now ex husband, Ronald Cummings.

 After Putnam County Judge Elizabeth Morris dissolved the injunction for domestic violence against her brother, the controversial siblings were allowed to share the same space, and Misty went home. “I know they’re all happy about having her back,” sister in law Chelsea Croslin tells The Bald Truth, “and she’s happy to be back.”

(snipped)
Thanks OS!  Time to have the police scanner on 24/7 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2009, 05:39:06 PM »

I have come here each day since that Feb. morning when Haleigh was reported missing. I come here for news or hopefully some new clue to this child's whereabouts. I come and I read and seek direction regarding how I can best pray for this beautiful little girl. Haleigh did nothing to deserve whatever took place that night into the wee hours of the morning. I never knew it was about which poster was right or wrong, whose feelings got hurt or felt attacked. I thought it was all about Haleigh on this site. I guess I was wrong. 

Not too long ago, Klaas pointed out that threads about missing children who have been missing for some time, tend to get highly emotional.

I believe that is what has happened in this thread about Haleigh.

It is, however, Blu ...about Haleigh. Always has been and always will be, IMO.

Doesn't mean there have not been personal attacks, perceived or otherwise, but I try to ignore those as best I can.

Haleigh has been missing now for 279 days.

She deserves to be found.

ITA Brandi!

This is and should be about HaLeigh, HaLeigh, HaLeigh, HaLeigh, HaLeigh, HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2009, 05:44:58 PM »

UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06   Disposition Date: 2009-09-09
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS    

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J    Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date   Docket Description
2009-08-06   001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-08-06   002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2009-08-06   003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 08/19/09 AT 09:30
2009-08-10   004.RTN OF SVC-SVD 08/06/09 - IND - TEMP
2009-08-19   005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-08-19   006.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 09/09/09 09:30
2009-09-09   007.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-09-09   008.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - SERENA PINES
2009-09-09   009.FINAL JUDGMENT FOR PROTECTION - SIGNED EAM 09/09/09
2009-09-09   FL#200954686653
2009-10-16   010.REOPEN - MOTION TO DISSOLVE INJUNCTION-MISTY CUMMINGS
2009-10-16   011.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE-MISTY CUMMINGS
2009-10-22   012.NOTICE OF HEARING/EAM FOR 11/16/09 AT 02:30
2009-11-16   013.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-11-16   014.ORDER DISSOLVING FINAL JUDGMENT OF INJUNCTION FOR
2009-11-16   PROTECTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - EAM
2009-11-16   FL:
2009-11-17   015.FAXED CONFIRMATION TO PCSO

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »

I was wondering just this morning when we might get some news on Misty...she has been way too quiet..No drama is not her style jmo...she is back in Satsuma then huh? ducky...just ducky...

Hi Cookie,

yep she's back, according to AH she came back last week.

Since her recent divorce, she’s lead a vagabond life, a teenager under suspicion with no place to go. Friends and family tell me she spent two weeks with her grandmother, Flora Hollers, in Nashville, then last week took a bus back to Florida, and moved into a seedy trailer with the galpal she was with the night she was robbed while purportedly trying to score drugs in the projects.

 Misty denied she was among the drug seekers, but last month her now roommate, Melinda Sue Santmyer, 22, who recently took her in, told Palatka police they were together, with another friend, trying to hook up a drug connection when they were robbed and Misty was roughed.

 But Melinda’s pad was apparently far from harmonic and Misty’s host allegedly turned violent, sources tell me, after her boyfriend insisted she stay home with her two children, not head into the night last week.

On Nov. 11, Santmyer was arrested and charged with misdemeanor battery and destroying property, and booked into the Putnam County Jail on a $2,500 bond. Misty stayed to babysit her children, friends tell me, until Melinda was released Monday, the same day Misty’s parents gave her a ride to the Putnam County Courthouse to tell Judge Elizabeth Morris she was no longer afraid of her brother, Tommy, and asked that she dissolve the order barring any contact.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2009, 06:39:33 PM »

Hahaha.

[/quote]

Hi Brandi

Doubt it lasts very long. lots of turmoil in that household.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »

Thanks OS!  Time to have the police scanner on 24/7 

Hi Heart

I've been listening.

OS

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2009, 06:41:59 PM »

Hi Cookie,

Since her recent divorce, she’s lead a vagabond life, a teenager under suspicion with no place to go. Friends and family tell me she spent two weeks with her grandmother, Flora Hollers, in Nashville, then last week took a bus back to Florida, and moved into a seedy trailer with the galpal she was with the night she was robbed while purportedly trying to score drugs in the projects.

 Misty denied she was among the drug seekers, but last month her now roommate, Melinda Sue Santmyer, 22, who recently took her in, told Palatka police they were together, with another friend, trying to hook up a drug connection when they were robbed and Misty was roughed.

 But Melinda’s pad was apparently far from harmonic and Misty’s host allegedly turned violent, sources tell me, after her boyfriend insisted she stay home with her two children, not head into the night last week.

On Nov. 11, Santmyer was arrested and charged with misdemeanor battery and destroying property, and booked into the Putnam County Jail on a $2,500 bond. Misty stayed to babysit her children, friends tell me, until Melinda was released Monday, the same day Misty’s parents gave her a ride to the Putnam County Courthouse to tell Judge Elizabeth Morris she was no longer afraid of her brother, Tommy, and asked that she dissolve the order barring any contact.

OS

hi OS! always good to read what you post...
 quite interesting what you had to say above...thanks!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2009, 07:22:13 PM »

From the files

I had stopped posting here for some time due to attacks on me and others for disbelief in what sweet stuff was being said about Crystal. I have said many times that my life has not been roses and in my travels thru life I have witnessed alot, I was accused of lying about my own life.. I knew she was still using and I only hope those that were aggressively attacking others who refused to take Crystals words as gospel and assist in spreading falsehoods see and understand, if *IF* Crystals family is behind her abduction, the falsehoods you spread on her behalf assisted her in getting away with it. I knew Crystal was full of it and tried to point out why I felt that way and was met by hatefulness for it. Crystal is no angel and has lied about a lot. NOW maybe we can find Haleigh instead of taking up for Crystal or Ron or who ever. Call me a Ronnette if you like, I support and stand by only Haleigh and yes, I am angry because had everyone not focused on PROVING Crystal was the better parent, maybe Haleigh would be home.

Searching ~  From those that are behind you.   

Hi Grama, I have missed you. Great to see you. I suppose this is when those who were at the head of the attacks on us who chose to not believe everything Crystal said and spoke High praises and said she was clean they could tell will do the back stroke now huh?  Glad the truth is coming out. Neither of them were fit as far as we are seeing. BOTH have drug problems and I noticed some skirt right around Crystals baby being born with drugs in her little system,choosing not to see and acknowledge it.

Granted, the kids were at Rons when Haleigh went missing and under a bimbo's watch at that, but that does NOT make Crystals lies and money making and everything else ok and it does NOT make her drug abuse ok and it does NOT mean the children should be with a mother who could have killed her unborn child by drug abuse and who is still using drugs. It could very well have happened at HER house while she was drugged up.

My point was, Some of us have BEGGED for the nasty comments and snide remarks to stop, if we try to point out something being stated on here about Ron is rumor we have been attacked and if we even dare mention something about Crystal we get attacked, now those attackers, instead of being honest and big will still bash and attack because it is much easier for them and more enjoyable I guess then admitting they were wrong about Crystal and should not have attacked any other posters for their opinions on this case.... The FACT is Haleigh is still missing and Crystal and Marie went above and beyond to muddy the waters and make Ron look as bad as they could. IMO they HINDERED this case with this game they have played using bloggers to spew their lies. The circus they have created and continue to create has and is hindering the case.. shame on them and ANY blogger that has assisted in spreading their garbage.. Just MHO.

I totally agree.  Thank you, Searching!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2009, 07:31:48 PM »

Hi Cookie,

OS

hi OS! always good to read what you post...
 quite interesting what you had to say above...thanks!

Cookie,

Sorry I forgot to put the link to AH in my post..

Those are AH's words not mine.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2009, 08:00:21 PM »

OS....still always good to read your posts...am glad that you pop in here every now and again...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2009, 08:02:47 PM »

Hahaha.

Hi Brandi

Doubt it lasts very long. lots of turmoil in that household.

OS
[/quote]

For sure!

Someone will be arrested soon. Mark my words.

Hi OS~!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2009, 08:33:01 PM »

OS....still always good to read your posts...am glad that you pop in here every now and again...

Cookie

awww ty..

what I would really like to do is go back to the beginning and see if we can put some pieces together now.

I am forgetting so much, like recently just remembered LP offered $25,000.00 on Feb 11/12 for a live HaLeigh until Feb 14th in the evening. I remember he did that in the CA case also.

No one came forward with HaLeigh.

Looking back what does it mean to me?

1. HaLeigh was deceased
2. the perp is the only one in the world that knows where HaLeigh is and she was deceased when LP made the reward
3. If family abduction, only 1 person knew (money talks)

what else could it mean? I am open to suggestions.

OS

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2009, 08:44:01 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer tonight, he has a great lineup!  Show starts in about 15 minutes!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/11/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-tuesday-november-17-2009-special-guests-retired-lt-colonel-ralph-peters-discussing-ft-hood-shooting-aes-bill-kurtis-robin-sax/
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2009, 10:08:04 PM »

First of all, this is about Haleigh and not about anything else......Second of all I cant believe that anyone here thinks that just because someone says something for the Mother of this child that that kept LE from doing everything they could to find HaLeigh, not so....and yes, I am one of the ones that took up for Crystal...and I still do.....She isnt anything like what she has been made to look like here , she is a little nieve and very easily led around and I know this....I also know that she Loved HaLeigh, that she loves all children and that she does not know where HaLeigh is or what happened to her, I also know that it is Ronald Cummings fault that this child is gone......common sense will tell that....he was responsible for keeping her safe.....he wanted her and he got her and so it was his responsibility to keep her safe and make sure she was cared for while he worked...You cant have it both ways....you cant say in one breath that Crystal was a bad parent and didnt want HaLeigh and then in the next breath try to say that she had something to do with HaLeigh being gone.......either she cared or she didnt..........The fact of the matter is......Ronald let this child down by his choices.....choices he made to make life easy for himself.....choices he made with his self in mind and not the children.....I stand by everything I have said about Crystal....some things are not what they seem...
  As far as the continuous talk about attacks on people, WTH does that mean......someone makes a post....someone answers it...I see no attack....and believe me, I have read plenty where the ones thinking there was a attack took off from here and posted somewhere else with much much more attacking then what was said on this thread,     We are all suppose to be adults here and I dont know about anyone else but I can have a debate with a adult in a forum without taking it personal....and I can give as good as I get without it bothering me months later....this was suppose to be a conversation about HaLeigh Cummings and the way we percieved the people and the happenings in this case and thats all it was to me......That and me sharing what I knew to be true as far as what I myself had encountered when I met some of the people in this case....

And again when some say that Crystal and Marie went above and beyond trying to muddy the waters I dont see it that way at all......I still see no prof that they did anything worse then anyone else in this case and they are still missing HaLeigh so much and
they did nothing that would cause this case to go cold....NOTHING.......but Ronald Cummings did...and thats a fact.....No I will not go back on  my original comments about Crystal...I called it like I saw it and still see it today.....Just because you read something that Kim said and draw your own conclusions about it is still not proof of something ....remember back when the same ones that are now hanging on her every word was also calling her every name in the book, well I guess some can choose to believe her now because they are hearing what they want to hear !!!!....Either way........Im here for HaLeigh and thats how it has always been and always will be.......my opinion is MY opinion, and I will continue to state it in this case until we find out what happened to this beautiful child........God Bless HaLeigh...........She is the reason Im here, not anyone else.......................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.