March 28, 2024, 06:19:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 544567 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: January 04, 2010, 10:32:42 PM »

os that is what i meant that wayanne was avoiding your questions imo
and i found this vid of her too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=endd0FZqWtg
a little full of herself if you ask me... and i just read at ws that they are basing her fame on the care2 website i just posted above and if you ask me that is like saying i am cooler because i have more myspace friends then you... in fact one of her care2 profile friends is a guy who alleges that his entire family has been persecuted by the state of new york thru psychologists witch doctors (litterally) and school systems that allegedly drugged his whole family in a massive attempt to wipe out his entire family... and he has better or rather more notoriety on there then she does... i stick to my guns... ambulance chaser
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: January 04, 2010, 10:34:54 PM »

here is the article about her being on the anthony's watch out for list
http://www.bloggernews.net/122437
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: January 04, 2010, 10:41:37 PM »

here is the article about her being on the anthony's watch out for list
http://www.bloggernews.net/122437
guys i just relistened to this like 5 times ...
is she saying that her daughter won 2.2 million after being molested and that is why michael jackson settled with the little boy 16 yrs ago? and that mj was really innocent and it was just an extortion plot? if i am hearing this correctly she is actually saying that mj waited until the day her daughter was awarded the money to settle and directly attributes the whole mj thing to her daughter
ummm WTF?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: January 04, 2010, 10:45:18 PM »

wayanne on first coast news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8p5UP8Kg3E

wayannes profile on some type of networking site
http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=491739816

wayannes pics on above mentioned site
http://www.care2.com/c2c/photos/view/136/491739816/Wayanne/
i'm sorry and i am not trying to be mean but i now understand why she sympathized with crystal cummings hairdo in the chat last night lol

seems she is working on a book or dvd to assist people in dealing with children of sex abuse... also there is a pic of her at lake county star awards in ca... i have not been able to locate any confirmation that she was more than a guest
sorry to keep going on about this but she also alleges she watched her mother be beaten and her 2 sisters be raped her whole childhood yet claims her dad as a role model on her care2 site...
i think i just put her on my watch list too.... maybe the A's were right about one thing after all
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: January 04, 2010, 11:11:12 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud.. It seems strange to me regarding the 911 call that Ron was giving Misty the address of Charles Jones. That Ron knew who owner was of the  vehicle that Charles Jones was driving. And it is really strange that on the Police Incident report that the 2 children were not on the report and left out. How convenient LE arrives to talk to Ron after he arrives back home. Misty calls 911 while this road rage is happening with 2 children in the vehicle but does see the urgency to want to leave her name.. Child endangerment I would think you would want to leave your name..

I totally agree JG, how very convenient. He seems to always have "his women" call 911 except when Tommy/Timmy (can't remember) called him the f2ggot arse biatch. Also easier to get a gun in a cabinet which I believe he did have per the LE incident report from ratgate when LE stated he was known to carry a gun. Also noticed when talking to Levi that Misty used the word "guns" as in plural. No shock there, but I only knew about the 9mm from the Cummings and the assault rifle from Tim Miller.

How many guns does he have let alone legal guns.. I thought Ron had no enemies. This takes me back to the beginning about the fight and the gun found in the ditch , the 3 day drug and sexapade  bender, and the rumor that Ron had a fight with Misty regarding a pregnancy test...
i think i read it in the actual incident report of this incident that ron showed the copthe guns in a gun CABINET... usually holds several at least

yes they do tend to hold more than one all depending on the size, but I can't remember that because my brain is fried, I just remember the first I heard of any gun other than the 9mm was from Tim Miller, the assault rifle with a banana clip which IIRC holds 30 rounds or ammo.
quick question in the south what do ya'll call a cabinet? LOL
the reason i ask is dunkin donuts has a radio commercial about new englander's and their sayings and cabinet is one of the things on it... up here cabinet is something large enough to put a lot of stuff in or something permanently attached to a wall like a cupboard i guess and in florida is a cabinet just another word for anything thhat contains something... like is it possible that a small wooden box for a gun would be called a cabinet... if not then i would say it should hold at least 4

12 Gun Cabinet and Curio Combo

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=372779

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: January 04, 2010, 11:14:28 PM »

guys sorry i didn't mean to post that i meant to uplode it elsewere and leave a link

Thanks for posting penny, very interesting.

Heart
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: January 04, 2010, 11:15:51 PM »

Too many drug users, sexapdes, guns, rough acqaintances and questionable characters are around Haleigh and JR. God Please be watching over them.
an angelic monkey AMEN JG, because it seems DCF isn't going to do anyting to protect these innocent children, IMO it's going to take Divine Intervention to find HaLeigh and to protect Jr and get him away from these thugs......sadly, if Ron continues to raise JR, I'm frightened what he may turn out like with such incredibly poor role models (using that term VERY loosely too) 

I know what you mean.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: January 04, 2010, 11:20:49 PM »

I don't know anything about Wayanne except from this case.

I thought what she had to say about being in the MH with Crystal and Misty and Misty crying on HaLeigh's bed "I didn't do it" was interesting.

I began to ask questions about HaLeigh's bed, I am interested in the bed.
Evidently LE did not take HaLeigh's bed per Wayanne. I thought that was odd.
Wayanne said they put the sheet from HaLeigh's bed on the ramp. odd again imo.

All in all we ask questions and Wayanne answered, was she being truthful? don't know. but I learned some things mostly

HaLeigh's bed was NOT missing from the MH that nite nor days after.

Wayanne never saw in Ron Jr's bedroom, never saw a bed or mattress for him since she wasn't in his bedroom. Ron Jr slept with Misty.

Wayanne said there was no laundry detergent and that a cousin or close family member told her Misty used dish soap in the washing machine because Ron kept the money.

that's just some of what she answered.

OS

Amber was already wanting out of the relationship.
Meemaw says to  (10:15:24):
Wayanne: but did Ron meet Misty through Amber
Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:15:57):
He was holding on cuz of the baby.  From what I know, TN did not want to loose Jordan, but Amber called her mom to get her out.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: January 04, 2010, 11:51:50 PM »

wayanne on first coast news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8p5UP8Kg3E

wayannes profile on some type of networking site
http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=491739816

wayannes pics on above mentioned site
http://www.care2.com/c2c/photos/view/136/491739816/Wayanne/
i'm sorry and i am not trying to be mean but i now understand why she sympathized with crystal cummings hairdo in the chat last night lol

seems she is working on a book or dvd to assist people in dealing with children of sex abuse... also there is a pic of her at lake county star awards in ca... i have not been able to locate any confirmation that she was more than a guest
sorry to keep going on about this but she also alleges she watched her mother be beaten and her 2 sisters be raped her whole childhood yet claims her dad as a role model on her care2 site...
i think i just put her on my watch list too.... maybe the A's were right about one thing after all

Wayanne Kruger Says:

What I found concerning was if Ronald knew she was abducted and could be returned home, why was her bed still on the floor, uncleaned. No sheets, blikets or even a pillow with a pillow case. Not toys could be located anywhere. Not even a stuffed animal or a doll most kids have in their bed at night. It was if there was no child in that home at all and a old, stained mattress on the floor without life told it’s own story. It was eery and gave me a very unsettled feeling. It was not as if they were moving out. The house still contained everything owned by Ronald and Misty. A small basket of clean clothes of Jr. at the foot of Haleighs bed. And for Ronald to say he did not enter the mobile home after she was kidnapped it a crock.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/07/06/exclusive-haleigh-mom-mystery-donor-records/#comment-38003

It is very hard for me to believe that out of all the pictures that we have seen of Haleigh and her various birthday parties, that HaLeigh had no toys.  I have challenged Wayanne on that statement previously.

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: January 05, 2010, 09:21:02 AM »

I thought what she had to say about being in the MH with Crystal and Misty and Misty crying on HaLeigh's bed "I didn't do it" was interesting.

All in all we ask questions and Wayanne answered, was she being truthful? don't know. but I learned some things mostly

Wayanne never saw in Ron Jr's bedroom, never saw a bed or mattress for him since she wasn't in his bedroom. Ron Jr slept with Misty.

Wayanne said there was no laundry detergent and that a cousin or close family member told her Misty used dish soap in the washing machine because Ron kept the money.

OS

He was holding on cuz of the baby.  From what I know, TN did not want to loose Jordan, but Amber called her mom to get her out.
i find that strange because if ron did want ambers kid i have no doubt after seeing how he won custody over the other 2 that he would not have been able to get jordan as well... also if true that he wanted the kid and didn't try it must ave been because he knew amber had more dirt on him then crystal did... but like i said i at this point do not believe most of what wk says
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: January 05, 2010, 09:25:00 AM »

HEART
i didn't want to stack but in regards to the toys i know for a fact she at least had some that were left behind even
(back to the real estate pics i saw that i cannot prove)
so i agree she definitely had toys

also did you happen to listen to the vid i posted of wk... am i crazy or is she directly attributing michael jackson settling to her daughters case being a big pay out?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: January 05, 2010, 09:33:38 AM »

HEART
i didn't want to stack but in regards to the toys i know for a fact she at least had some that were left behind even
(back to the real estate pics i saw that i cannot prove)
so i agree she definitely had toys

also did you happen to listen to the vid i posted of wk... am i crazy or is she directly attributing michael jackson settling to her daughters case being a big pay out?

Oh penny, I did not listen to wk's video.  Like you I do not put much stock in what she says, does, etc.  She was also one of those pushing that Texas concert for HaLeigh at least on the net.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: January 05, 2010, 09:45:52 AM »

OS

i find that strange because if ron did want ambers kid i have no doubt after seeing how he won custody over the other 2 that he would not have been able to get jordan as well... also if true that he wanted the kid and didn't try it must ave been because he knew amber had more dirt on him then crystal did... but like i said i at this point do not believe most of what wk says

I wonder if WK was referring to Amber Brook's grandmother instead of Amber's mother here:

Wayanne Kruger says to  (10:14:31):
I adored Amber.  Her mother was very nice as well.

We all have read about the history and current warrant out of Amber's mother, Lisa.

It would be nice if these people would put out correct/accurate info when they are spreading their 2 cents.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: January 05, 2010, 09:50:16 AM »

Missing kids on milk cartons: Short-lived idea built long-term awareness

By Bianca Prieto  Orlando Sentinel

12:17 a.m. EST, January 5, 2010

When two little girls briefly vanished from their father's Polk County home last week, electronic messages called Amber Alerts were fired off across the state within minutes.

Alerts popped up on highway message boards and to more than 30,000 e-mail boxes before the suspected abductors — the girls' mother and her boyfriend — were arrested in Orlando and the girls were found safe.

Getting such messages out as quickly as possible is considered key in helping law enforcement find missing people. And today's near-instantaneous alerts are a dramatic improvement over the way the public used to be notified about missing children.

Long before Amber Alerts, the faces of America's vanished children stared out from milk cartons during a short-lived initiative that provided long-term results for the nation's missing-children's movement.

In the mid-1980s, a Michigan-based nonprofit, the National Child Safety Council, spearheaded the national milk-carton initiative, publicizing photos of missing and endangered youth at a time when few such programs existed.

"What it did most was build awareness worldwide," said Barbara Huggett, director of research for the nonprofit. "Mexico, Canada, France — it's not just a U.S. thing; it's known all over the world."

The nonprofit's founder, H.R. Wilkinson, was inspired by a small Iowa dairy that was putting missing children's photos on milk cartons. Wilkinson's nonprofit expanded the program, eventually enlisting more than 700 dairies across the country.

As many as 70 missing children were featured during the program's brief run. Of those, only one child was found alive, Huggett said.

Exactly why the effort ended after just a couple of years is not clear, though packaging was probably a factor, with plastic containers overtaking waxed-cardboard cartons in popularity.

Other issues, including financial constraints and the emergence of national missing-children programs, were likely other factors.

"The milk-cartons program ran its course," said Gaylord Walker, vice president of the National Child Safety Council. "They had a tremendous impact and they did a great job of creating public awareness."

That, it seems, may be its legacy.

The milk-carton initiative — while still used in countries outside the U.S. — remains an American icon of sorts, easily recognized even by today's youth.

"It's just engrained itself" in American culture, said Huggett, adding that the topic still comes up today in cartoons and jokes. The milk-carton initiative even inspired Halloween costumes. "It kind of cracks me up that it's come to that," she said.

But the effort also raised a serious issue in the public consciousness: the problem of missing children and the need for a national source of timely information, a service provided today by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in Virginia.

The center also helps with Amber Alerts — a program named after a 9-year-old Texas girl who was abducted and murdered in 1996 — to cell phones and emails.

"The technology makes it that much more immediate," said Nancy McBride, the center's national safety director.

As of Monday, Florida had six unsolved Amber Alerts for missing children, including Haleigh Cummings of Putnam County in 2009 and Trenton Duckett, who disappeared from Leesburg in 2006.

In 2008, 10 children were found after Florida Amber Alerts were issued, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Bianca Prieto can be reached at bprieto@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5620.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-milk-cartons-missing-kids-20100104,0,2132897.story

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: January 05, 2010, 10:02:11 AM »

Sexual Predator: Robert G. Sheffield

January 4, 2010

In accordance with Florida State Statute 775.21, this news release will serve as public notification that the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office has been given information that a person judged to be a sexual predator is now residing within St. Johns County.

The name of the Sexual Predator is Robert G. Sheffield. He is currently living at 11 Clark Street, St. Augustine. Sheffield is a white male, born 10/18/1949, is 5’05”, 160 lbs. with Brown hair and Green eyes.

Sheffield was convicted in 1998 for sexual battery by an adult on a victim under 12, in Duval County, Florida. He recently moved from Volusia County and has registered as living in St. Johns County.

The public can also access information about all sexual offenders and sexual predators in Florida via the internet through the FDLE website.

Information is also available via a toll-free number to FDLE’s Sexual Predator Unit at (888) 357-7332.

http://www.historiccity.com/2010/staugustine/news/florida/sexual-predator-robert-g-sheffield-2342

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: January 05, 2010, 10:19:32 AM »

January 4, 2010

In accordance with Florida State Statute 775.21, this news release will serve as public notification that the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office has been given information that a person judged to be a sexual predator is now residing within St. Johns County.

The name of the Sexual Predator is Robert G. Sheffield. He is currently living at 11 Clark Street, St. Augustine. Sheffield is a white male, born 10/18/1949, is 5’05”, 160 lbs. with Brown hair and Green eyes.

Sheffield was convicted in 1998 for sexual battery by an adult on a victim under 12, in Duval County, Florida. He recently moved from Volusia County and has registered as living in St. Johns County.

The public can also access information about all sexual offenders and sexual predators in Florida via the internet through the FDLE website.

Information is also available via a toll-free number to FDLE’s Sexual Predator Unit at (888) 357-7332.

http://www.historiccity.com/2010/staugustine/news/florida/sexual-predator-robert-g-sheffield-2342
scary he looks like some type of neighbor that you would trust and barbecue with.... yuck any relation to the sheffields i haven't found any yet
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: January 05, 2010, 10:33:08 AM »

since we mentioned jordan here is what i found on the more severe turner syndrome most common in males... it is actually called noonan syndrome and is extremeley similar and commonly called male turner syndrome
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noonan_syndrome
over 95% of the symptoms are interchangable with turner syndrome
iam not saying jordan for fact has this.... wayanne did so a pound of salt with that please.... but i figured i'd look it up anyways and like i said 95% of symptoms are the same with turners so it does give insight as to what haleigh had as well
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: January 05, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

January 4, 2010

scary he looks like some type of neighbor that you would trust and barbecue with.... yuck any relation to the sheffields i haven't found any yet

I have not been able to establish any relations so far. But I do find the 2/16/09 date below interesting.

03/12/1998      SEX BAT BY ADULT/VCTM UNDER 12; F.S. 794.011(2) (PRINCIPAL IN ATTEMPT)      9713291      DUVAL, FL      Guilty/convict
02/16/2009    SX.OFNDR.RE-REGISTR.VIOL.; F.S. 943.0435(14)(a)    0801173    ALACHUA, FL    Guilty/conv

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=14364

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: January 05, 2010, 11:14:33 AM »

January 4, 2010

I have not been able to establish any relations so far. But I do find the 2/16/09 date below interesting.

03/12/1998      SEX BAT BY ADULT/VCTM UNDER 12; F.S. 794.011(2) (PRINCIPAL IN ATTEMPT)      9713291      DUVAL, FL      Guilty/convict
02/16/2009    SX.OFNDR.RE-REGISTR.VIOL.; F.S. 943.0435(14)(a)    0801173    ALACHUA, FL    Guilty/conv

[/quote
well when you click on the explanation of the charge it says you are required to report your residence on the month of your birthday and the sixth month after that... in this case either oct or april... yet he was convicted in feb of not reporting residence... wonder why... was he called attention to after haleigh and they were looking into predators.. i don't see any other acompanying arrests so how did popo figure out he didn't live where he was supposed to?
interesting
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: January 05, 2010, 11:15:04 AM »

January 4, 2010

well when you click on the explanation of the charge it says you are required to report your residence on the month of your birthday and the sixth month after that... in this case either oct or april... yet he was convicted in feb of not reporting residence... wonder why... was he called attention to after haleigh and they were looking into predators.. i don't see any other acompanying arrests so how did popo figure out he didn't live where he was supposed to?
interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.