April 24, 2024, 06:45:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545909 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: January 06, 2010, 12:31:41 PM »

I have said it before and I will say it again...he does not know what happened and he does not know where she is. I am not deaf, dumb, blind or naive. I have been around the block more times than I care to remember. This man is CLUELESS! He most likely knows more now than he did when that Video was shot, but he still doesn't know what happened. If he knew, the person who took Haleigh would be dead and Ron would be in jail. Misty knows...

Nut,I agree 100%

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: January 06, 2010, 01:32:31 PM »

I have said it before and I will say it again...he does not know what happened and he does not know where she is. I am not deaf, dumb, blind or naive. I have been around the block more times than I care to remember. This man is CLUELESS! He most likely knows more now than he did when that Video was shot, but he still doesn't know what happened. If he knew, the person who took Haleigh would be dead and Ron would be in jail. Misty knows...

Yes ma'am!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: January 06, 2010, 03:24:55 PM »

NUT - I tend to agree with you on this.  Misty holds the key and your'e right Ron would have killed them if he knew who did it.

While I do agree that Ron would kill the person he thought was involved , I have to think that he hasn't because he feels some level of culpability as "she got into his stash and died", or some type of accident which he was involved in and she died. Obviously he has to feel some degree of guilt for leaving the kids in the Misty's care when you consider the prior 3 days that he KNEW about. Then I can see TN becoming a Cindy A and hearing something like this "we can't bring her back, and if LE or DCF finds out what happened you could go to jail at worst or lose custody of Jr", so then I can see it........Why risk losing her Ron when she can't change what happened. This is also why I can see remorse and regret in them, the would of, should have's can tear one up inside and out. He has covered for Misty many many times, even Mark K and Tim M stated this, so I had to step back and ask why, and the keeping my enemies close thing doesn't fly with me - I think its a secret that binds them all together, yet it is destroying them bit by bit also. Do you think Ron would not cover for Misty if she had died accidentally from his wreckless and irresponsible lifestyle?
i agree something happened and they both know what and it is both their faults and it is a situation where neither can blame or rat on the other and i agree that ever since it as been damage control so as to not lose jr (ie the marriage)
watch this vid (one of the first)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E
main point being 1:30 she says she's GONE and repeats it (sounds like the only honest statement and definite statement she makes) then 1:50 on where misty fumbles and then it turns into misty bragging how the kids loved her she

then watch this vid
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/?action=view&current=UNCUT-MissingGirlsFathersEmotionalI.flv
1:02 ron has a moment of clarity and states he would give his life for his childs life back not his child back his childs LIFE
then at 1:36 when TN states somebody has to know something she gets a strange look on her face and her eyes dart towards ron crumpled on the ground still for a second
then all of a sudden Ron recovers and goes into a schpeel about her being stolen out from under him
"someone stole her out from under me while I was at work trying to make an honest living so I can support my child by myself and have custody of them" (verbatim)
it's almost as though him and tn are speaking to each other as though he is almost deterring the blame like as if well if i wasn't at work trying to do everything alone this wouldn't have happened and then goes on to say repeatedly i was at work she is gone
and he also states later on he just wants his children as in plural...
why would you say that if only one was gone unless you are already thinking that you might lose the other?
also his phone rings twice at 5:30 and he doesn't even bother to look at it
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1303 on: January 06, 2010, 03:40:46 PM »

NUT - I tend to agree with you on this.  Misty holds the key and your'e right Ron would have killed them if he knew who did it.

While I do agree that Ron would kill the person he thought was involved , I have to think that he hasn't because he feels some level of culpability as "she got into his stash and died", or some type of accident which he was involved in and she died. Obviously he has to feel some degree of guilt for leaving the kids in the Misty's care when you consider the prior 3 days that he KNEW about. Then I can see TN becoming a Cindy A and hearing something like this "we can't bring her back, and if LE or DCF finds out what happened you could go to jail at worst or lose custody of Jr", so then I can see it........Why risk losing her Ron when she can't change what happened. This is also why I can see remorse and regret in them, the would of, should have's can tear one up inside and out. He has covered for Misty many many times, even Mark K and Tim M stated this, so I had to step back and ask why, and the keeping my enemies close thing doesn't fly with me - I think its a secret that binds them all together, yet it is destroying them bit by bit also. Do you think Ron would not cover for Misty if she had died accidentally from his wreckless and irresponsible lifestyle?
i agree something happened and they both know what and it is both their faults and it is a situation where neither can blame or rat on the other and i agree that ever since it as been damage control so as to not lose jr (ie the marriage)
main point being 1:30 she says she's GONE and repeats it (sounds like the only honest statement and definite statement she makes) then 1:50 on where misty fumbles and then it turns into misty bragging how the kids loved her she

then watch this vid
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/?action=view&current=UNCUT-MissingGirlsFathersEmotionalI.flv
1:02 ron has a moment of clarity and states he would give his life for his childs life back not his child back his childs LIFE
then at 1:36 when TN states somebody has to know something she gets a strange look on her face and her eyes dart towards ron crumpled on the ground still for a second
then all of a sudden Ron recovers and goes into a schpeel about her being stolen out from under him
"someone stole her out from under me while I was at work trying to make an honest living so I can support my child by myself and have custody of them" (verbatim)
it's almost as though him and tn are speaking to each other as though he is almost deterring the blame like as if well if i wasn't at work trying to do everything alone this wouldn't have happened and then goes on to say repeatedly i was at work she is gone
why would you say that if only one was gone unless you are already thinking that you might lose the other?

Also, you posted (IIRC) about the "I'd give my life for my daughter's life back ", and then Misty said something almost identical, but in that same video where MC is with her mom when she talks about covering her with the blanket, IMO it's like she is reliving the "moment" if you get my drift, thus they probably both have remorse and regret because they know she is gone. I also remember the phone ringing and he didn't even look (reminded me of Scott Peterson ), and I get the deterring blame, also the constant referring to HaLeigh as some type of property has never sat well with me, one day it's a bike or a shoe etc., frankly I've forgotten how many "objects" he has compared to her. His emotions are just all wrong for him to have zero knowledge of anything IMO. Same for MC, TN and a few others.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1304 on: January 06, 2010, 03:47:45 PM »

then watch this vid

I'm at work and can't pull up the video, but WOW I guess I was too busy watching his odd body language to catch that one......weird

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: January 06, 2010, 04:14:57 PM »

cw thanks for clarifying what you were trying to say...
i've been searching for about an hour now and all i have found in relation to scorpions and gangs is the red scorpions they are a drug gang based out of british columbia...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: January 06, 2010, 04:26:48 PM »

who wants me to call the charlies and ask them what the deal is?
why did they take in misty?
what did she tell them?
what is their prior problem with ron?
anything else you guys want me to ask?
not the kids in the car though because i doubt he would admit that... but let me know i'll be calling there later tonight i think
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1307 on: January 06, 2010, 04:38:52 PM »

what did she tell them?
not the kids in the car though because i doubt he would admit that... but let me know i'll be calling there later tonight i think
Would love to know those answers, but I doubt if any of them would talk, unless money would be involved.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: January 06, 2010, 05:51:55 PM »

what did she tell them?
Would love to know those answers, but I doubt if any of them would talk, unless money would be involved.
they might be dumb enough if i tell them the check is in the mail lol

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: January 06, 2010, 06:52:40 PM »

That Ronald is a real piece of work, and the whole family and all the friends seem cut from the same cloth.  Poor little Hayleigh was doomed, I am afraid.  And what will become of Butterbean?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: January 06, 2010, 07:02:58 PM »

That Ronald is a real piece of work, and the whole family and all the friends seem cut from the same cloth.  Poor little Hayleigh was doomed, I am afraid.  And what will become of Butterbean?

Hudsunn!!!

So good to see you. Thought you had left us forever!

Agreed, I cannot see a good future for Ronald JR aka Butterbean either.

No decent role models to be found in that family, IMO.

*sigh*

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: January 06, 2010, 08:29:04 PM »

IMO These two both know what happened to Haleigh either directly or indirectly.
Misty has told numeorus story's what happened that evening and  never mention in the beginning GGranny Sykes was over. Ron never mention the numerous phone calls he made that evening, Ron went into work later than we thought was not 3 or 4 pm. The cloths Haleigh was reported wearing was incorrect found in a hamper.
The polographs they both took they stated they passed. Ron continueously defends Misty the last person who saw Haleigh. Then Ron marries Misty stating this is what Haleigh would of wanted. Using past tense words many times. I would give my life for my daughters life back. Mother Teresa stating Misty is the best girlfriend Ron has had??? GGRanny stating she is a nice girl and good with the children? What about the 3 day bender with sex, drugs and no sleep she just came off of!! Why are they jumping in and defending Misty a girl they known for only 6 months?  I would think they would be jumping in to defend Haleigh an innocent child who went missing on Misty's care...There is something wrong with this picture..  Ron gets an attorney after talking to Cobra at Mewmaws.. They move out of the mobile after LE clears it- What were they afraid of the home was bugged? They made comments their phones are being bugged to TM so he gets them cells.. . The events leading up Haleigh gone missing we have a 3 day bender, fight, gun in a ditch, family over,party,there was a rumor Ron stole from a drug dealer ...Is that why Ron is using the word stole??  IMO The home and 911 call was stagged ..They know what happened and they are tooo worry about themselves .. God Bless Haleigh

Greta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

Today Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PlszjkZ5Q&feature=related

Video Eye Openers.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1312 on: January 06, 2010, 08:34:09 PM »

Hudsunn great to see you. I couldn't agree more with you and Jerseygirl.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: January 06, 2010, 08:42:44 PM »

IMO These two both know what happened to Haleigh either directly or indirectly.
Misty has told numeorus story's what happened that evening and  never mention in the beginning GGranny Sykes was over. Ron never mention the numerous phone calls he made that evening, Ron went into work later than we thought was not 3 or 4 pm. The cloths Haleigh was reported wearing was incorrect found in a hamper.
The polographs they both took they stated they passed. Ron continueously defends Misty the last person who saw Haleigh. Then Ron marries Misty stating this is what Haleigh would of wanted. Using past tense words many times. I would give my life for my daughters life back. Mother Teresa stating Misty is the best girlfriend Ron has had??? GGRanny stating she is a nice girl and good with the children? What about the 3 day bender with sex, drugs and no sleep she just came off of!! Why are they jumping in and defending Misty a girl they known for only 6 months?  I would think they would be jumping in to defend Haleigh an innocent child who went missing on Misty's care...There is something wrong with this picture..  Ron gets an attorney after talking to Cobra at Mewmaws.. They move out of the mobile after LE clears it- What were they afraid of the home was bugged? They made comments their phones are being bugged to TM so he gets them cells.. . The events leading up Haleigh gone missing we have a 3 day bender, fight, gun in a ditch, family over,party,there was a rumor Ron stole from a drug dealer ...Is that why Ron is using the word stole??  IMO The home and 911 call was stagged ..They know what happened and they are tooo worry about themselves .. God Bless Haleigh

Greta

Today Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PlszjkZ5Q&feature=related

Video Eye Openers.....

i agree 100% and my explanation is they all know to some degree exactly what happened and as soon as it did it became operation keep custody of JR... why? i have no clue but if you look at all things said and done it all leads up to damage control so that jr wasn't taken...
your banging a teenage girl that lost your kid
nu uh she is my wife
you live in an unsafe trailer and you said your mom would be babysitting
nu uh i live with my mom
we think misty might not be good to leave your kids around
okay i'll divorce her and just go back to banging her she is 18 now anyways
everything we have seen from them has all been a show in itself and haleigh is still gone
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: January 06, 2010, 08:47:27 PM »

gretta 5:55 gretta asks if any of misty's friends came over and she says no just my older brother my niece and nephew and the ac guy... no mention of ggs why mention your brother and not ggs
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: January 06, 2010, 08:47:47 PM »

gretta 5:55 gretta asks if any of misty's friends came over and she says no just my older brother my niece and nephew and the ac guy... no mention of ggs why mention your brother and not ggs
in this video
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: January 06, 2010, 08:51:50 PM »

guys i kind of sort of got laid off today and will have way too much free time coming up so i want to do a transcript of all the actual interviews (not compilation videos just the actual interview ones like the ones that have been posted today) so if you have any links of videos please post them here
i would like to find all the raw interviews if possible so please help if you can
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: January 06, 2010, 08:53:07 PM »

Exactly....
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: January 06, 2010, 08:53:28 PM »

in this video

I have always thought that TN and GGS were the grand masters of the cover-up and Ronald learned from  mother and grandmother how to manipulate people they are old pros at it ::MonkeyNoNo::jmo

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: January 06, 2010, 08:54:36 PM »

guys i kind of sort of got laid off today and will have way too much free time coming up so i want to do a transcript of all the actual interviews (not compilation videos just the actual interview ones like the ones that have been posted today) so if you have any links of videos please post them here
i would like to find all the raw interviews if possible so please help if you can

Great Idea...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.