April 20, 2024, 04:04:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545696 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2009, 10:22:36 PM »

First of all, this is about Haleigh and not about anything else......Second of all I cant believe that anyone here thinks that just because someone says something for the Mother of this child that that kept LE from doing everything they could to find HaLeigh,

not so....and yes, I am one of the ones that took up for Crystal...and I still do.....She isnt anything like what she has been made to look like here , she is a little nieve and very easily led around and I know this....I also know that she Loved HaLeigh, that she loves all children and that she does not know where HaLeigh is or what happened to her, I also know that it is Ronald Cummings fault that this child is gone......common sense will tell that....he was responsible for keeping her safe.....he wanted her and he got her and so it was his responsibility to keep her safe and make sure she was cared for while he worked...You cant have it both ways....you cant say in one breath that Crystal was a bad parent and didnt want HaLeigh and then in the next breath try to say that she had something to do with HaLeigh being gone.......either she cared or she didnt..........The fact of the matter is......Ronald let this child down by his choices.....choices he made to make life easy for himself.....choices he made with his self in mind and not the children.....I stand by everything I have said about Crystal....some things are not what they seem...
  As far as the continuous talk about attacks on people, WTH does that mean......someone makes a post....someone answers it...I see no attack....and believe me, I have read plenty where the ones thinking there was a attack took off from here and posted somewhere else with much much more attacking then what was said on this thread,     We are all suppose to be adults here and I dont know about anyone else but I can have a debate with a adult in a forum without taking it personal....and I can give as good as I get without it bothering me months later....this was suppose to be a conversation about HaLeigh Cummings and the way we percieved the people and the happenings in this case and thats all it was to me......That and me sharing what I knew to be true as far as what I myself had encountered when I met some of the people in this case....

And again when some say that Crystal and Marie went above and beyond trying to muddy the waters I dont see it that way at all......I still see no prof that they did anything worse then anyone else in this case and they are still missing HaLeigh so much and
they did nothing that would cause this case to go cold....NOTHING.......but Ronald Cummings did...and thats a fact.....No I will not go back on  my original comments about Crystal...I called it like I saw it and still see it today.....Just because you read something that Kim said and draw your own conclusions about it is still not proof of something ....remember back when the same ones that are now hanging on her every word was also calling her every name in the book, well I guess some can choose to believe her now because they are hearing what they want to hear !!!!....Either way........Im here for HaLeigh and thats how it has always been and always will be.......my opinion is MY opinion, and I will continue to state it in this case until we find out what happened to this beautiful child........God Bless HaLeigh...........She is the reason Im here, not anyone else.......................

AMEN and TY, you stated it far better than I could............all I have ever done is care about this baby and have never once "spread anything for Crystal or Marie, nor was I ever asked too"...hell, they never even cashed my check and from looking at the records it doesn't look like there was a ton of money donated anyway. I think everyone on these highly charged cases needs Big Girl Panties on ASAP

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2009, 10:44:06 PM »

Oh yes ...now I remember why I quit coming to this thread. God Bless you Haleigh!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2009, 11:06:28 PM »

I guess it would be good to start with HaLeigh getting off the school bus.

Det. Schauland said on HLN's March 3rd Mike Gelanos show Ron picked Haleigh up at the bus stop (both Cookie and I heard him say this, we posted within mins of each other here, guess we are the only 2 that heard him say it) there is no transcript or video of this show on the net.

Ron said he picked HaLeigh up from the bus

Teresa Neves said Ron picked HaLeigh up from the bus

Jerry Santos told AH that Misty picked HaLeigh up from the bus

At any rate we know HaLeigh went to school and came home from school.

The Bard's (owner of the MH had the AC man at the MH around 5 pm.

Is there anyone else except a family member that saw HaLeigh after 5 pm?

Misty said Tommy and his children came over and if I remember correctly was there when the AC man was there.

Teresa said in an interview she had someone go and check on the kids, we later learned it was GGMS and GGMS brought a laundry basket of clean clothes. I think the time was around 7ish, not sure about that. GGMS said the children were on the porch eating, and I believe they gave her a hug.

So if this all correct, then HaLeigh was seen at around 7ish for the last time by anyone other than Misty.

I have wondered if the children were given baths and brushed their teeth prior to going to bed at 8 (Misty said) I have never heard anyone mention this.

I would have thought Misty would but she didn't.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2009, 11:22:12 PM »

I forgot to mention that Det. Schauland also said on March 3rd a neighbor saw HaLeigh in the evening.

A friend of mine went to Satsuma and talked to at least one neighbor and he said he never saw HaLeigh that evening.

The MH to the left of Ron's was empty and Mr Poppin lived on the right (facing 202 Greene lane).

So imo the only close neighbor that could have seen HaLeigh would have been Mr Poppin and I don't remember if he said he did or didn't or if he was even asked by media.

Could the Det. have meant Tommy Croslin as the neighbor, that is what I am thinking now, I could be wrong. I think Misty in her LVA said Tommy was there that evening smoking pot with her. So I am thinking he might have returned a second time.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: November 18, 2009, 03:19:04 AM »

I thought the people on the other side were still occupying their rental home. Were they away on Feb 9? I thought they moved out two weeks after Haleigh disappeared. no? I guess they were gone because we haven't heard a thing about them. I had heard what they had to say about R & M after the fact.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: November 18, 2009, 08:45:29 AM »

Praying for Haleigh.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2009, 09:04:51 AM »

Thank you TRIMM. Me too.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2009, 09:40:43 AM »

Thank you TRIMM. Me too.  an angelic monkey

me too....

OS...yes...you and I did hear the same thing about Ron picking Haleigh up at the bus stop...I remember that we did both type it at the exact same time while the program HLN was on...

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: November 18, 2009, 10:47:21 AM »

MISSING! Child Abduction Emergency Alert: Port Saint Lucie, FL A female ,age 7 to 8 with dark hair has allegedly been abducted in a newer model white Ford van in the Pinero and Midtown area. The driver may have a goatee and both the driver and passenger are approximately 25 years old.

Apologies for the post and run, I'll try to keep you updated.  BBL

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: November 18, 2009, 10:54:47 AM »

Local press coverage (article) in  re abducted child in Port Saint Lucie, FL

http://www.wpbf.com/mostpopular/21650258/detail.html

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: November 18, 2009, 11:19:18 AM »

Links to local PSL, FL coverage Abducted Child:

http://www.cbs12.com/news/span-4722609-font-size.html

http://www.wpbf.com/index.html

http://www.wflx.com/

http://www.tcpalm.com/

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2009, 11:29:43 AM »

Klaas started a thread....    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6534.0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: November 18, 2009, 11:30:55 AM »

Ohhh thank you, I did not want to start one yet if it was not Okay.  Ty again.  I will post updates only to there now.  Please pray. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2009, 11:31:26 AM »

another child in Florida???

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2009, 11:31:27 AM »

This is local to me.

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

For sure!

Someone will be arrested soon. Mark my words.

Hi OS~!
[/quote]

That is like predicting a college basketball game.  One of the two teams will win.  LOL.

Its given that you will be absolutley correct one someone being arrested soon. 

That jail has revolving doors.  Sometimes less than an hour.  Not bashing your prediction, just pointing out that town is messed up.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: November 18, 2009, 12:07:10 PM »

Child Abduction in PSL, FL was all a hoax.  Local news and LE say it was a hoax.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #157 on: November 18, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »

I guess it would be good to start with HaLeigh getting off the school bus.

Det. Schauland said on HLN's March 3rd Mike Gelanos show Ron picked Haleigh up at the bus stop (both Cookie and I heard him say this, we posted within mins of each other here, guess we are the only 2 that heard him say it) there is no transcript or video of this show on the net.

Ron said he picked HaLeigh up from the bus

Teresa Neves said Ron picked HaLeigh up from the bus

Jerry Santos told AH that Misty picked HaLeigh up from the bus

At any rate we know HaLeigh went to school and came home from school.

The Bard's (owner of the MH had the AC man at the MH around 5 pm.

Is there anyone else except a family member that saw HaLeigh after 5 pm?

Misty said Tommy and his children came over and if I remember correctly was there when the AC man was there.

Teresa said in an interview she had someone go and check on the kids, we later learned it was GGMS and GGMS brought a laundry basket of clean clothes. I think the time was around 7ish, not sure about that. GGMS said the children were on the porch eating, and I believe they gave her a hug.

So if this all correct, then HaLeigh was seen at around 7ish for the last time by anyone other than Misty.

I have wondered if the children were given baths and brushed their teeth prior to going to bed at 8 (Misty said) I have never heard anyone mention this.

I would have thought Misty would but she didn't.

OS

OS, was there not talk of a neighbor seeing them out playing that evening? IIRC a neighbor had stated they saw the children out playing.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #158 on: November 18, 2009, 01:45:44 PM »

Oh yes ...now I remember why I quit coming to this thread. God Bless you Haleigh!

Hi Darla, your snow is making me cold... brrrrrr

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: November 18, 2009, 02:21:32 PM »

These things wasted precious man hours that could have been spent looking for the truth about Haleigh.

These things were not said about the "mother". 

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1615593/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_sheriff.html?cat=9

Sherriff Jeff Hardy said in an interview with WJXT-TV that the focus of the case has been lost to feuding and peripheral details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzzICI328A  Lt. Johnny Greenwood discusses Haleigh Cummings case.

Quote "The majority of our tips are advise and opinions on how to do our job"

http://www.wesh.com/news/21099550/detail.html

"The only reason we're talking about this is to dispel the rumors and resolve the drama," Rick Ryan of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said.

Momma rumors were not on my mind.  And yes I would say my statement from above stands from day one on Poor Haleigh's case. JMO

Moving on "Where is Haleigh?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.