April 19, 2024, 05:51:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545654 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: January 13, 2010, 09:59:59 AM »

Look at this face.  He sure does not look like he is 21 years of age.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758411&IMG=60187

OMG.. There is no way he is 21...

DOB says 1998.  puts him at 11 or 12 years old
They changed it, it originally had a date that showed him to be 21

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: January 13, 2010, 11:09:40 AM »

I thought I was the only one that transposed numbers Monkey Devil!

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1502 on: January 13, 2010, 02:33:15 PM »

Ok,  sorry.  Somoene else had already posted it anyway.   Was just stopping by to see if anything new has been shed to light.  That was a poretty big error for them to post his picture isn't it?  Being a minor and all...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: January 13, 2010, 02:58:15 PM »

Ok,  sorry.  Somoene else had already posted it anyway.   Was just stopping by to see if anything new has been shed to light.  That was a poretty big error for them to post his picture isn't it?  Being a minor and all...

Yeah, I think so.

And it is still up.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: January 13, 2010, 03:07:22 PM »

he was born in 98 not 88... he is 11 not 21... you should ask a mod to take that down and the booking people should have never posted that for the public ....
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: January 13, 2010, 03:17:30 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm6lLWWFKNM&NR=1
Interview with Lisa Croslin on September 10th 2009
(outside of courthouse after the restraining order hearing)

Matt Saffer Action News

It was right here in the shadows of the Putnam county courthouse where Misty Cummings mother looked at me with tears in her eyes and just flat out said she thinks her daughter knows more about Haleighs disappearance then she is letting on.

This is Lisa Croslin walking out of the Putnam County courthouse with her son
Her daughter just won a permanent restraining order against him but that’s not what’s on Lisa’s mind

Interviewer: do you believe that your daughter does know something about Haleigh

Lisa Croslin: deep down in my heart yes I think my daughter is holding something back

Unidentified male with thick southern accent not seen on camera assumed to be Hank Croslin Jr aka Tommy: and her husband

Lisa Croslin: I think they both are holding something back that’s just in my heart

Lisa Croslin:  If she knows anything about Haleigh I want her to tell me so we can find this child and get to the end of this

Interviewer: I asked Lisa if she could say anything to her daughter right now what would it be

Lisa Croslin: I wanna tell her I love her and if you know anything at all please tell me I mean we can work through it I’ll be I’ll be right there by your side we’ll get through it but just please tell me whatever you’re holding back

Interviewer: My conversation with Misty’s mother pretty much ended with her telling me that they are ready to leave the state she says her husband can’t find a job her son can’t find a job and everywhere she goes people recognize her she says she’s had  it they’re leaving so that the focus can be pushed back onto Haleigh
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: January 13, 2010, 04:03:33 PM »

PENNY~ If you see this .............this was one of the videos I was interested in 
 having transcribed if you are still interested.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQegfTOc4Q

I'm sick at heart that we are almost at the one yr anniversary of her disappearance and we still have so many inconsistencies , so many unanswered questions and I feel in my heart that there are several people that know exctly what happened, too bad the two "key players" are still lawyered up. I'm so frustrated I want to scream
posting it now
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: January 13, 2010, 04:04:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQegfTOc4Q
Geraldo/Tim Miller interview regarding the tests

Tester: I can see it there’s something there’s things going on with you that about  Haleigh going missing that you know about that you’re not telling anybody

Misty: There’s nothing that I’m not telling nobody I told everybody every Thing that I know I don’t know what you’re trying to get out of me

Tester: uuum

Misty: I’m seventeen years old what do you think? Like come on how much can a seventeen year old take.

Geraldo: okay that is now 18 year old Misty Cummings who last month in an effort to clear hear name agreed to take polygraph and voice stress tests concerning the disappearance or her account of the disappearance of her now husband Ron’s child Haleigh Cummings who went missing as you know very well from her Florida home back in February of this year even as Misty was supposedly asleep nearby… our pal Tim Miller set up those sessions and he joins us from his home base in Houston Tim of course the ah main guy in equisearch the find organization that looks for missing people

Geraldo: So Tim is it not a fact tat Misty failed all the tests that you gave her?

Tim: well ah she failed all the tests that she wanted ah you know she really caught me by surprise when she said she wanted to be cleared and she was tired of police saying that she held the key and it kind of put me in a terrible awkward position and I spent 12 days with her and Ronald and um some just amazing things were said even by Ronald that just ah you  know makes me question both of them at this point in time.

Geraldo: Well you know I’m on the record Tim as saying it is virtually impossible that the perpetrator of a terrible crime committed against a child who would now be six years old was not part of their world. I believe that with all my heart the fact that Misty continually fails theses tests the fact that her own mother is now suggesting that perhaps she was not home when the child was snatched and her dada seems to doubt her as well and even the authorities talk about  her consistently inconsistent accounts of what happened. Do you believe that Ron and Misty and or Misty  know what happened to this child Haleigh Cummings?

Tim: I believe that Misty certainly knows and I believe that Ronald knows something and when Ronald and me were at Mark Nejaime’s office before Misty took that test Mark Nejaimes actually asked Ron what do you think about this case and Ronald said it in front of myself and Mark Nejaimes he said I know Misty had something to do with it he said Misty had never been to bed that night he said Misty never washed clothes we didn’t have any laundry detergent and all the clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes and I said well Ronald what do you think happened? Ronald’s words were he thinks that Haleigh seen something happening and Ronald actually said he feels as though Haleigh seen Misty possibly having sex with somebody and said I’m gonna tell daddy. At five and a half years old you know what’s going on
And you’re not fearful so Ronald really thinks something was happening and Haleigh said I’m gonna tell daddy and then something had to be done.

Geraldo: And yet he married her Tim?

Tim: well what Ronald said the reason he married her and Mark and I both questioned him on that is Ronald said you keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Geraldo: right

Tim: he said that if he wouldn’t have married her she probably would have taken off to Massachusetts or Tennessee or  some place with her other relatives and they’d never be able to talk to her and I said Ronald that must be very very difficult to live with and he said it is and he said but if I find out that she had anything to do with it or did it.. his exact word were her teeth will be going out the back of her head

Geraldo: yeah

Tim: and um I don’t know if he is protecting Misty but he is really slowing the investigation down and Misty ya know I’m not at rest here after all but you know after spending 12 days with them people my head was just spinning

Geraldo: I bet I bet Tim thanks
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: January 13, 2010, 04:09:02 PM »

Yeah, I think so.

And it is still up.
still up and if he had a court appointed lawyer that was worth anything at all they should file a law suite immediately... you're not supposed to make minors names public never mind a complete mug shot with charge etc.... this could be bad for him as an adult ... violence to a techer could impair your ability to get into a good school or job.... hhhhhm send him an attorney please... and even if the pcso fixes it bloggers have posted it endlessly already... good luck deleting all that it's impossible... heart you did nothing wrong in posting it as it said he was 21 at first... not your fault but a HUGE mistake for the popo
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: January 13, 2010, 04:23:40 PM »

the interview above ^ i am really trying to make sure i get every word rigt so i wanted to capitalize all the I's i did a search find replace
there were:
 70 I's that came out of misty's mouth
1 Haleigh
2 that little girl
1 them kids

I noticed twice she stated "I didn't do nothing to that little girl" paraphrasing.....

It looks even worse all typed out like that than even hearing it.

Penny-another starnge thing was remember during the LVA Misty was talking about the stolen gun that Ron denied being stolen....how coincidental was it that when she was looking for the gun and had Ron on the phone, he was mysteriously able to explain to her where it might tbe and BAM, there it was....kinda like when he led LE to the Rose. I alwayght thought those were two really odd coincidences
i have no clue what you mean.... are you taking about the voice analysis?
if so can someone give me a link i never really studied those at the time

bear with me as I'm not on my puter.......this may be the entire one, http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=144034&provider=top
Does a Rose Hold The Clue To Where Haleigh Is??
By Steph

actual rose
Or is Misty Cummings sending investigators on a wild goose chase? This week, during one of several long conversations, with Misty Cummings, she revealed something that may, or may be of interest. When asked “is there anything else you can remember, in particular, is there anywhere police should be looking?” she paused and said “there’s a place that needs to be searched again.” She then gave us specific directions and said “look in the forest for a single red rose.” Ronald drove us to the location she described and when we entered into the woods as directed. We found a red plastic rose, covered lightly with brush. It was an eerie moment and we quickly retreated with the intention of going directly to law enforcement, which we did.  We returned later with law enforcement and without Ronald Cummings. Investigators bagged the rose and decided the area was worth being searched. The intense, detailed search with law enforcement and Texas EquuSearch is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I have been asked not to disclose the location, because IF this tip is actually credible, no one can attempt to tamper with the evidence.

Here’s what I find interesting about this. If you are completely innocent and allegedly have NO knowledge of a crime or NO knowledge of anyone who may have committed this crime. Why would even allude that you may know where the body is buried? Why would you lead people to an area where you think a little girl may be buried? A little girl who you were the last person known to see her when you claim you have NO idea what happened. Perhaps to distract law enforcement/searchers away from an area where the body actually is? If this turns up to be nothing, is Misty taking tips from the Casey Anthony handbook? “How To Lead Investigators On A Wild Goose Chase”?  Perhaps Misty’s tip of what may be buried there is just as telling as what isn’t. We will know more tomorrow.

I just want to say the Putnam Coutny Sheriff’s Dept. is doing an incredible job on this, considering what they have to work with on this case. They are skilled investigators and a wonderful group of people and this case is very close to their hearts

thanks i'll check it later or tomorrow husb is coming home soon and we're gonna be lazt a$$es and watch movies ...
good night guys

Here is the link about finding the red rose:

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/does-a-rose-hold-the-clue-to-where-haleigh-is/
your red rose link has no audio so there was nothing to transcribe... plus i am more into doing actual words out of horses mouths if that makes any sense... just want to get down a database so that way when we remember bits and pieces of interviews we can go back and have an accurate verbatim.... i think the early on interviews hold the key... or atleast more substantial info then what we are working with now almost a year later with the he said she said i think so's.... not saying they were telling the truth in the beginning just saying we need all the crap that was spewed in the beginning before they had a chance to fine tune stories if that is the case... black and white words don't lie
if anyone has any actual interview links please post them regardless of if they are viewed as important or not as i have had some trouble understanding all the parts to the ones i had bookmarked so i won't touch those ones... its verbatim or die with me now and sorry i haven't posted more but my cat ate my computer plug so was offline for abit
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: January 13, 2010, 04:25:15 PM »

hello guests glad to see at least I'm not talking to myself totally LOL

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: January 13, 2010, 04:52:44 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca251Iv_sFk&feature=related
Posted online on 3/29/09
Interview assumed to be done by Art Harris with Teresa Neves

Art: Tell me about Haleigh

Teresa: Haleigh is a very precious little girl she is Grandma’s angel Daddy’s heart um she’s tiny she’s petite she loves to sing she loves make up she likes to play dress up she loves to color and paint she is very good at school oh wow there are just so many amazing things about Haleigh

Art: what are some thing that you would really like doing with her and she really liked doing with her grandma?

Then before she answers art asks a new question

Art: what does she call you?

Teresa: she calls me grandma yup and we love to paint together and she loves to get in all that water paint we love to do make up because she can make me look like a clown and I don’t care she loves to paint my nails because she paints from one end to the other and and that’s fine with me

Art: Tell me what weighing your suppost

Teresa: I can easily explain that I have never seen my grandchildren more happy in their lives then they have been with Ronald and Misty they are ecstatic they are always smiling always playing they are to me it was an extreme joy to see them like a little family always doing things together my babies loved her I mean they absolutely wanted Ronald to marry her so she could be mommy

Art: You’ve met a lot of Ronald’s girlfriends and fiances and other how does Misty rank in your mind?

Teresa: Ah to my knowledge Ronald’s only ever had ah one other fiance and ah huh some of the girlfriends… Misty is at the very top of the list I can tell ya that absolutely she takes better care of the children then anyone I’ve seen with them um they love her you just cannot you would have to see it to actually enjoy the the it it touches your heart how happy they all are together
My granddaughter is out there somewhere instead of pointing fingers and trying to make somebody out to be a bad guy they need to be looking for my granddaughter ya know and I have spoke with enough of the detectives and the people in the law enforcement that I am comfortable with where I stand so ya know..

Art: do they know who took Haleigh?

Teresa: No they do not

Art: do they have some good suspects

Teresa: I wish they did
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: January 13, 2010, 05:01:37 PM »

Amber Alert System Anniversary; Haleigh Cummings Still Not Found

Dave Wax     Created: 1/13/2010 10:26:52 AM    Updated: 1/13/2010 10:37:39 AM

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- It's been 14 years since Amber Hagerman was abducted and killed in Texas.

Every Jan. 13 since, the Department of Justice remembers her as the inspiration for the nation's Amber Alert system.

Since the system was implemented in Florida in 2000, there have been 149 alerts issued, and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said 51 children statewide have been found as a direct result of the Amber Alert system.

The state has a website that lets people sign up to receive Amber Alerts via email or text messages, and so far more than 30,000 people have done so.

"Signing up for Amber Alerts is a small act that has tremendous lifesaving potential," FDLE Commissioner Gerald Bailey said.  "Time is of the essence in these cases ...Tips from the public often provide the piece of information needed to locate an abducted child."

There is an unsolved Amber Alert in northeast Florida for Haleigh Cummings who disappeared from her Satsuma home in February and has not been found.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=150717&catid=3

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: January 13, 2010, 05:11:58 PM »

O/T

Police chief in central Kansas arrested, accused of child sex crimes
http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1681217.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: January 13, 2010, 05:33:03 PM »

UCN: 542009CF001736XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-09-23   Judge: TERRY J LARUE    
Defense Atty: BOOKHAMMER, WILLIAM

Defendant
CROSLIN, LISA CARMEN
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2009-09-23   1   COMPLAINT - PCSO DET. K TAYLOR (8/19/09)
2009-09-23   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A
2009-09-23   1   FORGERY
2009-09-23   1   UTTERING A FORGERY
2009-09-23   2   WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $5004.00 CT. I
2009-09-23   2   BOND SET AT $5004.00 CT. II
2009-09-23   2   BOND SET AT $ 504.00 CT. III
2009-10-15   3   ARREST REPORT: WARRANT (ARRESTED 9-30-09 TN)
2009-10-15   4   DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG 10-15-09
2009-10-15   4   ADJ INS P D APPOINTED AT FIRST APPEARANCE HEARING
2009-10-15   4   SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND
2009-10-15   4   $5004.00 $5004 $504.00 SECURED BOND SET
2009-10-15   5   WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED
2009-10-15   5   DEFT AARR 9-30-09 NASHVILLE TN
2009-10-15   5   RETURNED TO PCJ ON 10-14-09
2009-10-15   6   WAIVER OF EXTRADITION FROM TN
2009-10-15   7   AFFIDAVIT FOR CRIMINAL INDIGENT STATUS
2009-10-15   8   ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER AT FIRST APP HEARING
2009-10-15   9   REPORT FROM FUGITIVE UNIT
2009-10-16   10   $5004.00 A-1 24 HR BOND POSTED - #2224239
2009-10-16   11   $5004.00 A-1 24 HR BOND POSTED - #2224240
2009-10-16   12   $ 504.00 A-1 24 HR BOND POSTED - #2224241
2009-10-16   12   AMERICAN BANKERS INSURANCE COMPANY
2009-10-21   13   INFORMATION - UTTERING A FORGERY
2009-10-21   13   FORGERY
2009-10-21   13   PETIT THEFT
2009-11-05   14   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (11-23-2009)
2009-11-23   15   ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, SWORN, ARRAIGNED,
2009-11-23   15   PUBLIC DEFENDER APPOINTED, ENTERED PLEA OF NOT GUILTY,
2009-11-23   15   SET FOR PRE TRIAL 01/14/2010.
2009-11-23   16   AFFIDAVIT FOR CRIMINAL INDIGENT STATUS
2009-11-23   17   ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
2009-11-23   18   ORDER SETTING PRE TRIAL 01/14/2010
2009-11-24   19   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (01-14-2010)

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: January 13, 2010, 05:35:24 PM »

UCN: 542009MM004232XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-11-19   Judge: PETER T MILLER    
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2009-11-20   1   ARREST REPORT - PCSO/ LEDBETTER (ARREST 11-19-09)
2009-11-20   1   BOOKING NUMBER: 09-04807
2009-11-20   1   BATTERY DVR/ HANK CROSLIN SR
2009-11-20   2   DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG 11-20-09
2009-11-20   2   ADJ INS P D APPOINTED AT FIRST APPEARANCE HEARING
2009-11-20   2   SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND
2009-11-20   2   $504.00 SECURED BOND SET
2009-11-20   2   NO VIOLENT CONTACT WITH HANK CROSLIN SR
2009-11-23   3   $504.00 A-1 24HR CITY BEST BAIL BONDS#2236038 11-20-09
2009-12-03   4   INFORMATION - DOMESTIC BATTERY
2009-12-03   5   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (01-14-2010)
2009-12-03   6   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (01-14-2010)

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: January 13, 2010, 05:47:29 PM »

family day at court tomorrow i see

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: January 13, 2010, 06:16:31 PM »

family day at court tomorrow i see

Yep!

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: January 13, 2010, 06:53:35 PM »

maybe tommy too for an arraignment for a possible domestic on his lil misses?... oh boy
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: January 13, 2010, 06:57:55 PM »

penny i hear your call for help, ill look for more

this link is to mistycroslin.com
it goes back to pg 10, 3-29-09, you would think it would have a pg 1
anyway several vids and quotes and the sources,IE:newspaper, the news
networks on the net ect.
http://mistycroslin.com/page/10/

here are some vid links
http://video.google.com/videosearch?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&q
=misty%20croslin&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#

vid interview misty 10 months ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4hY6CpE8vM

vid misty interview with crime searchers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E&feature=related

another earlier vid misty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNe0zHiLtgo

Haleigh mother talks about what the brother said and rons response
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fkui6fkvp0&feature=related
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Police news, i think someone wanted to know, how LE cleared the S.O.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492425,00.html
Friday, February 13, 2009

"All the sex offenders have been interviewed and their residences have been searched,
" said Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy.
"They're cleared as far as us contacting them and speaking to them."

Police news, on how many times LE has spoke to misty
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174
 Jessica Clark     Created: 4/2/2009 2:35:19 PM    Updated: 4/2/2009 6:54:40 PM

fox news articles
http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=misty%20croslin&start=0

Hardy said there are still inconsistencies in Misty's story about that night.
He said, "We've spent over 30 hours interviewing Misty and we've had some of the brightest
 law enforcement minds in the world interview her, and we can't seem to bridge that gap."

what i dont understand about the rose is, why would Haleigh know about
a red plastic rose, thats in the wood, and ron took them there, is there
a pet buried there maybe, and misty was suggesting Haleigh, ran off to there
did i miss something, IDK another misty puzzle i guess

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.