April 24, 2024, 06:21:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545936 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: January 20, 2010, 12:37:17 AM »

HEART
are you able to pull up some obit info for
oliver william cotter
died around mid june of 2009 in either tenessee or georgia or possibly even michigan i suppose but i would try tenessee first....
i have a suspicion that my new myspace friend is either a twin of tina croslin Literally because on her birthday she leaves a status that say i'd like to wish myself a happy birthday and happy birthday tina for my sister who is too busy with her own life... either she is named tina or she shares a birthday with tina (tina's children are christina overstreet, kayla pannell (married name it used to be overstreet) and joe overstreet... i thought i knew brandon was not her son which would be true either way whether she is tina or some other sister of but i noticed she had a post that said someone is being a real asshole to his mom and she never mentions any other youth except brandon... she has a brother named carl and a sister named eugenia... and this oliver cotter guy was her fatheror grandfather that she refers to as paw paw... he was either extremely old or regular old and extremely sickly looking as she has a pic of him looking emaciated in a hospital bed
PLEASE HEART when you get a chance could you dig this guy up for me (no pun intended) i extremely suck at finding dead people info and this new relative is throwing a stick in the mud for me i just can't get past it until i figure out the lineage...
this person is very close with eugenia (the mother of brandon frye sneaker/gun gangsta) and brandon frye was in florida at the time of haleighs disapearance on an annual visit to his aunt marilyn, no clue what part of florida and no clue of last name... i am now wondering if in fact my new friend is in fact marilyn and also perhaps the mother of brandon... she is a chit talker about several of her family members like she dislikes her mom and a daughter of  her mom etc etc... she also gives me the impression of being somewhat shady...
and if you are ready for the kicker... you know when you go to your friends list on myspace and can search for someone by name within your friends... well i just did that for tina overstreet and my new unamed friend pops up yet if you do a regular search by name on myspace without her being your friend she does not show up in the search... translation: she has elected to list her name yet to not be searched by her name...she also looks very similar yet different to tina like changed a lot or is a twin of... so either she is tina and has been playing both sides of the fence with 2 different myspaces that she has been actively using or she is assuming tina's identity for myspace... either way strange to me and it's got my gears turning in my head... but i can't move forward until i see this guys obit and children list.. this new myspace friend has 1967 as part of the url name ... possible year of birth?
here is a pic from the real tina overstreets myspace of her fam (and no that is not lisa croslin it is flora who is identical to lisa)
found here http://www.myspace.com/441759917
and here is a pic of my new friend who i will not list the ms because i do not want to set off her hinky meter... i had requested her previously but she denied me and when she sent me a request she sent a message that said hi i am gina (eugenia) tobbit's (married name) sister want to be friends and the only reason she did that is because gina has been ignoring her and she is a meddler that likes gossip and was probably trying to get info on gina since gina and i are friends (not in real life) and i've never spoken or msg'ed any of these people i just watch from afar... i also am sure that once she talks to gina and realizes i don't know either i will be canned from their friends list so i need to grab up as much info asap
first pic is tina center yellow shirt beer belly second pic is new friend plaes go check the family pics listed at the above linked ms... was flora married twice... her current beau or husb looks very native american and she has some children who also look like him and some who don't
don't know how that happened above is new friend and this is tina in mid yellow
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: January 20, 2010, 12:45:28 AM »

this is from my new friends ms... see the contradiction... she says her 3 dogs are thh kids she never had in this crazy world then says she does in fact have a son?????????

/NASHVILLE /MC MINNVILLE THAT IS CLOSE TO ME. I HAVE THREE DOGS THEIR NAMES ARE SPARKY BUDDY & DAISY THEY ARE MY KIDS THAT I DID NOT HAVE IN THIS CRAZY WORLD. I LOVE TO FISH AND PLAY ON MY COMPUTER. I HAVE SOME FRIENDS HERE .I HAVE LOTS OF NECIES AND NEPHEWS AS WELL. LOVE TO BE AROUND MY FAMILY MOST OF THE TIME. I HAVE THINGS I DO AND PEOPLE DON'T LIKE BUT THAT IS JUST ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOMETHING JUST ASK . I AM NOT SHY. I AM OUTSPOKEN AND LOUD. IF YOU LIKE TO HAVE DRAMA IN YOUR LIFE THEN STAY THE HELL OF MY PAGE CAUSE I DON'T NEED IT I HAVE TO MUCH GOING ON IN MY LIFE AS IT IS NOW. I HAVE A SON WHO MEANS MORE TO ME THEN WHAT PEOPLE THINK. I BELIEVE IN GOD I TRUST GOD AND JUST CAUSE I DON'T GO TO CHURCH DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T HAVE LOVE FOR HIM. SO DON'T JUDGE- HE WILL DO THAT TO ME WHEN IT COMES TO THAT . DREAM AS YOU WISH AND LIVE LIFE LIKE YOU WERE DYING TOMORROW. CAUSE I SURE AM. I LIVE FOR TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW, WHAT EVER COMES MY WAY I WILL DEAL WITH IT THEN AND NOT WORRY BOUT IT . I WILL CROSS THAT BRIDGE WHEN I GET TO IT. JUST DON'T PUSH ME AND DON'T TRIP ME.REMEMBER THE THREE "R"S IN YOUR LIFE. IF I CAN RESPECT PEOPLE AND THE THINGS THAT GO ON IN THIS WORLD WHY DONT YOU LEARN HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE.(R E S P E C T ) WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR YOU .LOVE YOURSELF RESPECT YOURSELF AND TAKE ACTION FOR THE THINGS YOU DO IN LIFe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1562 on: January 20, 2010, 12:38:14 PM »

o/t  darla has posted in the prayer thread, she has had much tragedy these past weeks, and now her SIL needs many prayers
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: January 20, 2010, 03:14:14 PM »

o/t but i never really go to ws anymore but i did last night just to check it out and they are already trying to do the transcript thing and are already reposting my recent posts about JOSH overstreet being in the service except their version is that joe overstreet is in the service.... aye aye aye i could care less if you want to spread or copy the info that i find but at least get it right ws'ers....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: January 20, 2010, 04:17:21 PM »

Court records UPDATED on Lisa Croslin ~

2009-11-23 18 ORDER SETTING PRE TRIAL 01/14/2010

2009-11-24 19 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (01-14-2010)

2010-01-14 DEFENDANT ENTERED PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE CNT: 1,CNT: 2

2010-01-14 VERDICT OF NO TRIAL CNT: 1,CNT: 2,CNT: 3

2010-01-14 DEFENDANT APPEARED PRES W/ATTY FOR NO TRIAL TRIAL CNT: 1

2010-01-14 DEFENDANT APPEARED PRES W/ATTY FOR NO TRIAL TRIAL CNT: 2

2010-01-14 DEFENDANT ENTERED PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE CNT: 3

2010-01-14 DEFENDANT APPEARED PRES W/ATTY FOR NO TRIAL TRIAL CNT: 3

2010-01-14 20 SCORESHEET FILED

2010-01-14 21 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY BILL BOOKHAMMER

2010-01-14 21 W/D FORMER PLEA, PLED NOLO AS CHARGED TO

2010-01-14 21 CT I - UTTERING A FORGED INSTRUMENT

2010-01-14 21 CT II - FORGERY

2010-01-14 21 CT III - PETIT THEFT

2010-01-14 21 ADVISED OF MAX PENALTY 5 YRS DOC &/OR $5000 FINE

2010-01-14 21 ADVISED OF MAX PENALTY 5 YRS DOC &/OR $5000 FINE

2010-01-14 21 ADVISED OF MAX PENALTY 60 DAYS PCJ &/OR $500 FINE

2010-01-14 21 PLEA ACCEPTED, PSI WAIVED, SENTENCING -

2010-01-14 21 ADJUDICATION OF GUILT WITHHELD AS TO CT I AND II

2010-01-14 21 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED GUILTY OF CT III

2010-01-14 21 CT I - 18 MONTHS PROBATION

2010-01-14 21 CT II - 18 MONTHS PROBATION

2010-01-14 21 CT III - 1 DAY PCJ WITH 1 DAY CREDIT

2010-01-14 21 CT II CONCURRENT WITH CT I

2010-01-14 21 $395 COURT COSTS

2010-01-14 21 $50 PUBLIC DEFENDER APPLICATION FEE

2010-01-14 21 $1.00 TO FIRST STEP, INC

2010-01-14 21 $20 TO THE CRIME STOPPERS TRUST FUND

2010-01-14 21 $100 PUBLIC DEFENDER ATTORNEY FEE

2010-01-14 21 $100 COST OF PROSECUTION

2010-01-14 21 COST OF SUPERVISION SET AT $10 PER MONTH

2010-01-14 21 TO UNDERGO AND PAY FOR DRUG TESTING

2010-01-14 21 50 HOURS COMMUNITY SERVICE

2010-01-14 21 RESTITUTION IN THE AMOUNT OF $600 TO PROSPERITY BANK

2010-01-14 21 RESTITUTION IN THE AMOUNT OF $100 TO MJ MARTIN

2010-01-14 21 MAY EARLY TERMINATE

2010-01-14 22 FINGERPRINTS OF DEFENDANT

2010-01-14 23 ORDER OF PROBATION

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: January 20, 2010, 04:33:06 PM »

o/t  darla has posted in the prayer thread, she has had much tragedy these past weeks, and now her SIL needs many prayers

Thanks nrcg for the info!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: January 20, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »

HEART
oliver william cotter
died around mid june of 2009 in either tenessee or georgia or possibly even michigan i suppose but i would try tenessee first....
i have a suspicion that my new myspace friend is either a twin of tina croslin Literally because on her birthday she leaves a status that say i'd like to wish myself a happy birthday and happy birthday tina for my sister who is too busy with her own life... either she is named tina or she shares a birthday with tina (tina's children are christina overstreet, kayla pannell (married name it used to be overstreet) and joe overstreet... i thought i knew brandon was not her son which would be true either way whether she is tina or some other sister of but i noticed she had a post that said someone is being a real asshole to his mom and she never mentions any other youth except brandon... she has a brother named carl and a sister named eugenia... and this oliver cotter guy was her fatheror grandfather that she refers to as paw paw... he was either extremely old or regular old and extremely sickly looking as she has a pic of him looking emaciated in a hospital bed
PLEASE HEART when you get a chance could you dig this guy up for me (no pun intended) i extremely suck at finding dead people info and this new relative is throwing a stick in the mud for me i just can't get past it until i figure out the lineage...
this person is very close with eugenia (the mother of brandon frye sneaker/gun gangsta) and brandon frye was in florida at the time of haleighs disapearance on an annual visit to his aunt marilyn, no clue what part of florida and no clue of last name... i am now wondering if in fact my new friend is in fact marilyn and also perhaps the mother of brandon... she is a chit talker about several of her family members like she dislikes her mom and a daughter of  her mom etc etc... she also gives me the impression of being somewhat shady...
and if you are ready for the kicker... you know when you go to your friends list on myspace and can search for someone by name within your friends... well i just did that for tina overstreet and my new unamed friend pops up yet if you do a regular search by name on myspace without her being your friend she does not show up in the search... translation: she has elected to list her name yet to not be searched by her name...she also looks very similar yet different to tina like changed a lot or is a twin of... so either she is tina and has been playing both sides of the fence with 2 different myspaces that she has been actively using or she is assuming tina's identity for myspace... either way strange to me and it's got my gears turning in my head... but i can't move forward until i see this guys obit and children list.. this new myspace friend has 1967 as part of the url name ... possible year of birth?
here is a pic from the real tina overstreets myspace of her fam (and no that is not lisa croslin it is flora who is identical to lisa)
and here is a pic of my new friend who i will not list the ms because i do not want to set off her hinky meter... i had requested her previously but she denied me and when she sent me a request she sent a message that said hi i am gina (eugenia) tobbit's (married name) sister want to be friends and the only reason she did that is because gina has been ignoring her and she is a meddler that likes gossip and was probably trying to get info on gina since gina and i are friends (not in real life) and i've never spoken or msg'ed any of these people i just watch from afar... i also am sure that once she talks to gina and realizes i don't know either i will be canned from their friends list so i need to grab up as much info asap
first pic is tina center yellow shirt beer belly second pic is new friend plaes go check the family pics listed at the above linked ms... was flora married twice... her current beau or husb looks very native american and she has some children who also look like him and some who don't

Oliver Cotter
published: June 17 2009
Oliver William Cotter, age 90 of Wears Valley, passed away Wednesday, June 17, 2009. He was a lifelong resident of the Wears Valley community where he farmed most of his life. He was preceded in death by his parents Willie and Julia Huskey Cotter; brother, Charlie Cotter; sisters, Bess Huskey, and Beedie Cole; sons, Gene and David Cotter; wives, Leona Shelton Cotter and Lena Maynard. Survivors: Sons and daughters-in-law: Billie Cotter, Dallas and Teresa Cotter, Frankie and Tina Cotter Daughters and son-in-law: Loris McCarter, Ruby Hurst, Pearl Dunn, Myrtle and Winfred Davis Many grandchildren and great-grandchildren Funeral service 7 PM Friday in the East Chapel of Atchley Funeral Home with Rev. Danny Suttles and Rev. Robert Settle officiating. Family and friends will meet 10 AM Saturday at Mattox Cemetery for interment. The family will receive friends 5-7 PM Friday at Atchley Funeral Home, Sevierville. (www.atchleyfuneralhome.com)

http://www.seymourherald.com/obituaries/2009/Jun/17/14166/#comments

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: January 20, 2010, 05:30:33 PM »

HEART
oliver william cotter

Overstreets and Cotters listed in Sevierville, Tn white pages (home of Oliver Cotter:

Aldah M Overstreet

1. 1301 Grace Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   3. 30-34
   4. Household: John W Overstr...

Brian Overstreet

1. 126 Connely St, Apt 1
   2. Sevierville, TN

John W Overstreet

1. 1301 Grace Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Mayra A Overst...

Mayra A Overstreet

1. 1301 Grace Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   3. 30-34
   4. Household: John W Overstr...

Meagan L Overstreet

1. 1301 Grace Way
   2. Sevierville, TN

Cotters:

Abby N Cotter

1. 3307 Cotter Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Lucas R Cotter...

Amy L Cotter

1. 3411 Cotter Cir
   2. Sevierville, TN
   3. 35-39
   4. Household: James D Cotter...

Brenda S Cotter

1. 3411 Cotter Cir
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: James D Cotter...

Dallas R Cotter

1. 3219 Cotter Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Tressa L Cotte...

Darrin Cotter

1. 240 Riverwalk Dr, Apt 3208
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Iris R Cotter

Ellis Cotter

1. 3409 Cotter Cir
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Vita A Cotter

Frankie Cotter

1. 3312 Cotter Way
   2. Sevierville, TN

Iris R Cotter

1. 240 Riverwalk Dr, Apt 3208
   2. Sevierville, TN
   3. 65+
   4. Household: Darrin Cotter

James D Cotter

1. 3411 Cotter Cir
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Brenda S Cotte...

Karen Cotter

1. 125 Court Ave
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Job: County Clerk Department,...

Karen J Cotter

1. 3413 Cotter Cir
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Tommy B Cotter

Kathy D Cotter

1. 623 Cummings Chapel Rd
   2. Sevierville, TN

Lisa K Cotter

1. 3208 Cotter Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   3. 40-44
   4. Household: William J ...

Lucas R Cotter

1. 3219 Cotter Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Dallas R Cotte...

Lucas R Cotter

1. 3307 Cotter Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Abby N Cotter,...

Tommy B Cotter

1. 3413 Cotter Cir
   2. Sevierville, TN
   3. 50-54
   4. Household: Karen J Cotter

Tressa L Cotter

1. 3219 Cotter Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Dallas R Cotte...

Vita A Cotter

1. 3409 Cotter Cir
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Ellis Cotter

Wesley D Cotter

1. 3307 Cotter Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Lucas R Cotter...

William J Cotter

1. 3208 Cotter Way
   2. Sevierville, TN
   4. Household: Lisa K Cotter

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: January 20, 2010, 05:59:33 PM »

Thanks Grama for the Lisa Croslin court update.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: January 20, 2010, 06:44:24 PM »

White Page Search on Croslins in Sivierville, Tn:

Cara M Croslin

1. 2607 Wild Fern Ln
   2. Knoxville, TN
   3. 30-34
   4. Household: Michele R Cros...

Hollis Croslin

1. 2607 Wild Fern Ln
   2. Knoxville, TN
   4. Household: Michele R Cros...

Michele Croslin

1. 9055 Middlebrook Pike
   2. Knoxville, TN
   4. Job: Jazzercise Beachcomber, ...

Michele R Croslin

1. 2607 Wild Fern Ln
   2. Knoxville, TN
   3. 55-59
   4. Household: Stephen W Cros...

Stephen W Croslin

1. 2607 Wild Fern Ln
   2. Knoxville, TN

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: January 20, 2010, 07:29:39 PM »

Your Welcome, Brandi!!! 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: January 20, 2010, 07:48:21 PM »

Heart thank you so much... um now i'm just more confused because seiverville is also part of the new friends screen name (what shows up next to default pic not the url name that shows up in browser window)... so i got a tina cotter who is a dil but the new friend is going by tina overstreet....
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: January 20, 2010, 07:48:55 PM »

Your Welcome, Brandi!!! 
she will violate within 18 months i bet
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: January 20, 2010, 08:45:37 PM »

okay not sure if any of you are interested in this but i can't get over it.... my new friend is not tina overstreet nor ever has been but she is definitely a relative of and is using her name on myspace... she is not the mother of brandon she has one son and his name is wade simmons and he is 21 from crossville.. she did not raise him his father did... she is currently raising/caring for brandon overstreet and i think i take back what i said about her being a positive influence as far as her sister the mother of brandon frye... she has a daughter named alesia who called dhs on her own mother for something... and this wade simmons has an alleged baby mama named kim no last name
i just read the most foul mouthed blog addressed to the son's alleged baby mama... that if i were to copy and paste i would get banned and if i redacted the bad words it would be 4 paragraphs long and only have about 20 words left in it....

also found a relative of friend joseph cotter 20 of seiver and
and wesley cotter 21
still can't find aunt marilyn of florida... i'm kind of forgetting my point with all of this
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: January 20, 2010, 09:08:09 PM »

okay not sure if any of you are interested in this but i can't get over it.... my new friend is not tina overstreet nor ever has been but she is definitely a relative of and is using her name on myspace... she is not the mother of brandon she has one son and his name is wade simmons and he is 21 from crossville.. she did not raise him his father did... she is currently raising/caring for brandon overstreet and i think i take back what i said about her being a positive influence as far as her sister the mother of brandon frye... she has a daughter named alesia who called dhs on her own mother for something... and this wade simmons has an alleged baby mama named kim no last name
i just read the most foul mouthed blog addressed to the son's alleged baby mama... that if i were to copy and paste i would get banned and if i redacted the bad words it would be 4 paragraphs long and only have about 20 words left in it....

also found a relative of friend joseph cotter 20 of seiver and
and wesley cotter 21
still can't find aunt marilyn of florida... i'm kind of forgetting my point with all of this

Well, I for one cannot wait for you to get to the point penny, lol!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: January 20, 2010, 09:10:57 PM »

RONALD  LEMYLES  CUMMINGS
Satsuma ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 1/20/2010 8:56:11 PM  - Booking#: 10-00276
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/29/1983 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758544&IMG=49930

Heart
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: January 20, 2010, 09:13:36 PM »

Satsuma ,  FL
Release Date & Time:
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F    $100,000.00    
893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F    $150,000.00    
893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F    $250,000.00    
                $500,000.00    

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: January 20, 2010, 09:16:55 PM »

Your Welcome, Brandi!!! 
she will violate within 18 months i bet

I think that is a safe bet Wink

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: January 20, 2010, 09:18:18 PM »

WELAKA,  FL
Release Date & Time:
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F    $100,000.00    
893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F    $150,000.00    
893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F    $250,000.00    
                $500,000.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758544&IMG=49930

Anyone think that he may be sitting for a while!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: January 20, 2010, 09:24:36 PM »

The 2009 Florida Statutes

893.135  Trafficking; mandatory sentences; suspension or reduction of sentences; conspiracy to engage in trafficking.--

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0893/SEC135.HTM

Ok now what happens to Jr, since KP has outed Crystal?

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.