April 23, 2024, 10:26:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545905 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: November 18, 2009, 02:24:06 PM »

And now it's bleeding over to Somer's case.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-11-12/story/in_somer_thompson_case_rumors_become_a_big_problem

generated rumors and speculation that can be costly and a frustrating distraction to investigators.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: November 18, 2009, 02:27:23 PM »

I forgot to mention that Det. Schauland also said on March 3rd a neighbor saw HaLeigh in the evening.

A friend of mine went to Satsuma and talked to at least one neighbor and he said he never saw HaLeigh that evening.

The MH to the left of Ron's was empty and Mr Poppin lived on the right (facing 202 Greene lane).

So imo the only close neighbor that could have seen HaLeigh would have been Mr Poppin and I don't remember if he said he did or didn't or if he was even asked by media.

Could the Det. have meant Tommy Croslin as the neighbor, that is what I am thinking now, I could be wrong. I think Misty in her LVA said Tommy was there that evening smoking pot with her. So I am thinking he might have returned a second time.

OS

Here's the neighbor video again;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDUDIsp9xQM&feature=PlayList&p=C91E6626B02F7187&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #162 on: November 18, 2009, 02:49:57 PM »

And now it's bleeding over to Somer's case.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-11-12/story/in_somer_thompson_case_rumors_become_a_big_problem

generated rumors and speculation that can be costly and a frustrating distraction to investigators.

Thank you FCL, that was the point I have been trying to make all along. most of what was fueling the things being said was rumors. Those who chose to continue posting those things as fact only helped spread the rumors, some even claimed the rumors had been verified by them even after the fact it was rumor was out, this adds to the hindering of the investigations, even if they want to skirt around it. I am not speaking of any one particular person or forum, I am speaking of ALL the rumors. To bad some cant,don't wont admit their part. Even more sad is they don't care and don't learn from it. A child is still missing and all this is not helping to find her.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: November 18, 2009, 05:08:44 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/memec014

checking out the myspace's Misty logging in most recently as usual - 11/15/2009

nothing new on the web that I can find.  Darn it Where is Haleigh?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: November 18, 2009, 05:09:09 PM »

is she tweeting?  does anyone know?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2009, 07:00:17 PM »

I thought the people on the other side were still occupying their rental home. Were they away on Feb 9? I thought they moved out two weeks after Haleigh disappeared. no? I guess they were gone because we haven't heard a thing about them. I had heard what they had to say about R & M after the fact.

Hi Clarice

TY, I had forgotten about that, I have heard it both ways it was empty, there was a women living there.I had heard she/they moved out 2 weeks later also.

Thanks for correcting me.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2009, 07:12:58 PM »

Hi FCL

TY for the video, hadn't seen it for a while.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2009, 07:21:39 PM »

OS, was there not talk of a neighbor seeing them out playing that evening? IIRC a neighbor had stated they saw the children out playing.

Hi Searching

Yes Det. Schauland said a neighbor saw the children playing, but I can't find out who the neighbor is.

Was it the neighbor by the lattice, Mr Poppin, they are the closest. I just don't know who saw them.

It doesn't really matter I guess, I was just trying to go back as far as we could,  LE has the time line around 8pm to 3 am I am sure they have reason for saying that and I won't question LE, they know way more than I do.

Good to see you

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #168 on: November 18, 2009, 07:29:00 PM »

I haven't seen or heard anyone say she is tweeting.

OS

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 18, 2009, 09:09:59 PM »

OS

I have not found her on twitter either. Great to see you as well.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: November 18, 2009, 09:19:49 PM »

OS

I have not found her on twitter either. Great to see you as well.

Searching, as I was reading your post and then saw the four banners it is just so hard to understand what is going on in this world...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: November 18, 2009, 10:54:16 PM »

Thank you all for responding on the twitter.  I was just out searching around for any new info today.  Nothing to be found.  Almost makes me want the drama back to keep her name out there. 

Somebody knows and one day I pray it comes out.  I've always thought more than one person knows, Misty is to darn dumb to have pulled this off by herself. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: November 18, 2009, 11:25:22 PM »

Thank you all for responding on the twitter.  I was just out searching around for any new info today.  Nothing to be found.  Almost makes me want the drama back to keep her name out there. 

Somebody knows and one day I pray it comes out.  I've always thought more than one person knows, Misty is to darn dumb to have pulled this off by herself. 

a while back Marie stopped following a bunch of people, well the past couple days she has been requesting to follow them again.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2009, 06:45:32 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123018
Haleigh Cummings – More Fallout From The Kim Picazio Documents
Posted on November 18th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 949 times.

The more I look at the file that was released  concerning the dismissal of the bar complaint that Crystal Sheffield and Marie Griffis brought against attorney Kim Picazio the more interesting I find it. I see specks of gold everywhere.

One aspect that comes over loud and clear is Kim Picazio’s views on Marie Griffis. Clearly Kim Picazio and Marie did not see eye to eye. I am no fan of Kim Picazio, and those of you that know me, know that is true. At no point though have I ever doubted her capability in the lawyering business, it is stinky and dirty. Lets face it, I’d rather be the ’smell man’ for Mike Rowe on the Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs than be a lawyer!

Kim and I have had a couple of ’set to’s’ I think to say we agree to disagree would sum it up quite well.

Much of the search for Haleigh Cummings has been tainted by what we love to call ‘media whores’. Oh they can be bought by the pound! Some ‘Media Whores’ are in it for the money, some are just looking for fame, some are members of the media themselves, burning the candle at both ends.

However, I will put aside my personal opinions concerning Ms Picazio. While delving into the now public records of the Bar complaint some very interesting observations about Marie Griffis come to light. Picazio says:

Marie had close friends who leaked confidential information about the status of the investigation, and  Crystal’s lifestyle, on various “blog forums”. The executed Statement by Karen Devine-Spruill,  Moderator of Websleuths Crime Forum, gives specific data and information on Ms. Griffis’ blogging  activities, and those of Maries’ close friend, Diana White. These activities severely hampered my role  as media spokesperson to Crystal, as the flow of information was not able to be controlled. Release of  information needed to be accomplished strategically, and methodically. On several occasions, I  admonished Marie, and her friends and family, in writing, to cease blogging and leaking information  on the internet.

I could make a comment on the timely release of information, but I am sure you have all read this earlier article.

A fine example of Media Whoring is:

Marie Griffis sought media attention whenever possible. On several occasions, media figures wanted  to interview me and Crystal, but Marie Griffis stepped in to intercept the interview for herself. This was done on more than one occasion.

Of course this fell on barren ground, one email that I found says:

Sent: Monday, April 13, 200911:36 PM
    To: Marie Griffis (mar_griff@xxxxxx); Crystal Sheffield  (creepsheffield@xxxxxx)
    Subject: War of Words - Action News Jacksonville
    Marie:
    Please see media link below. Debbie Townsend, named as “family friend” made a statement to the media,   claiming the Sheriffs office have no concrete leads… No one may make any statements to the media as a  family friend. It is very important. Further, this statement is completely untrue, and pisses off the Sheriffs office. Unless they’ve cleared the info with me, we must urge all of your friends and family not to make any   statements to media. I make very calculated statements. I don’t need a source close with the family mucking up the Sheffield camp’s positions on any issue. Please - no statements, no blogs.

How many times has Marie Griffis been on the Nancy Grace show? More importantly, has she ever said anything useful? The answer to that one is a resounding NO. She has offered about as much useful information as Ron “Miss Nancy” Cummings.

There are way too many ‘media whores’ in this sad tale. Ron and Misty had their honeymoon in New York paid by the media. When Marie appears on the Nancy Grace show she is in Jacksonville, picked up by a limo, tab paid by CNN. Although rumor has it that the mini bar in the CNN responser limo’s are not well stocked, it must feel good to be the center of attention.

The Bar complaint has many interesting aspects to it, and even though Kim Picazio and I may not see eye to eye on many subjects, she certainly has done a fine job of shredding her former friends and client.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Meanwhile, where is Haleigh Cummings? Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Kim Picazio, Art Harris, and the rest of them, they do not matter, where is the little girl? I don’t give a damn how much Art was paid, thats his problem. I don’t give a damn what Ronald Cummings and his babysitter/wife/ex wife or whatever Misty Croslin calls herself this week do, they have done nothing useful to find the missing child. I don’t care that Marie likes the limo drive to and from Jacksonville. Where the hell is Haleigh Cummings? That is the only thing I care about!

I guess there is some good news, although it really offers scant succor. Some people that have profited from the case, monetarily or fame wise are being hauled onto the carpet. It is about time! I know that some people will try to pin the same on myself and my wife. Well folks, we have not benefited by one cent. If we cover a story, or do not cover a story, it matters not one iota. We cover stories because we want to. Sure, ratings are important, but to be quite honest, we could get better ratings by following other stories. So go figure!

Simon Barrett

Update: We have some hot, hot news, we just found out who the poster Truthteller is……

More later, but this is getting very interesting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2009, 07:16:42 AM »

thanks for the article Trimm....
hmmmmm..interesting reading....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2009, 09:30:53 AM »

Hey Cookie.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2009, 10:15:43 AM »

Hey Cookie.   an angelic monkey

Morning Trimm...

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2009, 11:29:11 AM »

I will not forget you, Haleigh......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2009, 12:34:43 PM »

Tommy Croslin's back in Jail on battery charges!

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=757639&IMG=59423

from tweet site

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2009, 12:51:38 PM »

Tommy Croslin's back in Jail on battery charges!

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=757639&IMG=59423

from tweet site

Oh lord!  I wonder if he assaulted his sister?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.