March 28, 2024, 04:41:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 544595 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: January 21, 2010, 01:51:36 AM »

What about the Doctors writing the prescriptions ? Wonder if we will hear about them
Lord...who knows....but sometimes these Doctors write a prescription for someone that really does need the meds and they sell them to make money themselves......so  IDK

Dumb question - do drs write prescriptions for opium, or is that something you grow?

Oxycodone is one of the synthetic opiates that Dr's prescribe.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1901 on: January 21, 2010, 01:52:31 AM »

Sorry, forgot the link http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/breaking-misty-croslin-ronald-cummings-and-donna-brock-arrest-for-drug-trafficking/

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: January 21, 2010, 01:52:38 AM »

What about the Doctors writing the prescriptions ? Wonder if we will hear about them
Lord...who knows....but sometimes these Doctors write a prescription for someone that really does need the meds and they sell them to make money themselves......so  IDK

Dumb question - do drs write prescriptions for opium, or is that something you grow?
I was talking about the other meds, I dont know about the opium, but I dont think you grow it either,,,,,well if you want the truth Im not even sure what it is,   but if Ronald has it Im glad I dont know ......lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: January 21, 2010, 01:53:02 AM »

You guys will likely reach page 100 tonight when I've gone to bed.  If you remember, go ahead and move yourselves over at page 100 to the next thread and I'll lock this one in the morning.

Here's the link to the new thread, it's unlocked already:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6473.0

Finally some hope that there will be justice in this case!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: January 21, 2010, 01:54:26 AM »

From the link above:

I have exclusive information about Donna Brock, her relationship to Misty Cummings and actually witnessed Brock supply Misty Cummings, a minor, with both prescription and illegal drugs while the two were on a recent trip to NY. Stay tuned for more details
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: January 21, 2010, 01:54:41 AM »

I was talking about the other meds, I dont know about the opium, but I dont think you grow it either,,,,,well if you want the truth Im not even sure what it is,   but if Ronald has it Im glad I dont know ......lol

Opium comes from poppies and is made into heroine. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1906 on: January 21, 2010, 01:54:56 AM »

You guys will likely reach page 100 tonight when I've gone to bed.  If you remember, go ahead and move yourselves over at page 100 to the next thread and I'll lock this one in the morning.

Here's the link to the new thread, it's unlocked already:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6473.0

Finally some hope that there will be justice in this case!

Thanks Klaas, I'm praying so hard tonight that this will finally bring JUSTICE for HaLeigh an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1907 on: January 21, 2010, 01:57:40 AM »

IIRC~Hasn't Ron been busted with Opium before.......along with a list of other drugs inculding meth and the date rape drug?????

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: January 21, 2010, 01:58:18 AM »

So who grows the poppies, like do they grow wild or are they grown legally somewhere for the opium or do drug dealers actually grow them?  Im confused...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: January 21, 2010, 01:59:02 AM »

ok thanks, I thought Oxycodone was the generic specifically for Vicodin.   I guess theyr'e all in the same type group.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1910 on: January 21, 2010, 02:00:19 AM »

ok thanks, I thought Oxycodone was the generic specifically for Vicodin.   I guess theyr'e all in the same type group.
That's hydrocodone and oxycodone is the generic for oxycontin aka hillbilly heroin.........very close though

[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: January 21, 2010, 02:03:20 AM »

So who grows the poppies, like do they grow wild or are they grown legally somewhere for the opium or do drug dealers actually grow them?  Im confused...lol

Afghanistan, India, Pakistan to name a few mostly controlled by the Taliban.  They are grown and harvested as a cash crop.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: January 21, 2010, 02:03:23 AM »

I know I missed a good bit but just saw the news about the drug charges....holy swamp scum!   Good grief, I guess I have to read back and see why Misty & Ronald were even together again to begin with...or do I want to know

I hope they nail them to the concrete wall and throw away the key, poor Jr.   Well, to me this says one thing, Misty was reckless or deliberate in drugging Haleigh - my guess Haleigh died from a drug overdose intentionally or negligently - outrageous 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: January 21, 2010, 02:05:07 AM »

I know I missed a good bit but just saw the news about the drug charges....holy swamp scum!   Good grief, I guess I have to read back and see why Misty & Ronald were even together again to begin with...or do I want to know

I hope they nail them to the concrete wall and throw away the key, poor Jr.   Well, to me this says one thing, Misty was reckless or deliberate in drugging Haleigh - my guess Haleigh died from a drug overdose intentionally or negligently - outrageous 
I agree......drugs played  role in what happened to HaLeigh....oh and we dont know why they were together or even if they were, nothing has been said about that...

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: January 21, 2010, 02:05:15 AM »

That's hydrocodone and oxycodone is the generic for oxycontin aka hillbilly heroin.........very close though

oh,  got my codones mixed up.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: January 21, 2010, 02:06:11 AM »

Afghanistan, India, Pakistan to name a few mostly controlled by the Taliban.  They are grown and harvested as a cash crop.
   Thanks, now I see......Im not so confused anymore!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1916 on: January 21, 2010, 02:06:40 AM »

oh,  got my codones mixed up.   

very close thought   AND he has been arrested with Opium et al before:First Name RONALD Middle Name LEMYLES Last Name CUMMINGS
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 1983-10-29
Race WHITE Offense Date 2002-12-12 Source State FL
Offense 0893.147.1 MISDEMEANOR - POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA Gender M

12 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
First Name RONALD Middle Name LEMYLES Last Name CUMMINGS
Offense 0893.13.6B MISDEMEANOR - POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA Gender M

13 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA (MORE THAN 20 GRAMS) Gender M

14 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES (OTHER THAN COCAINE, HEROIN, OPIUM, OR MARIJUANA) Gender M

15 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESS METHAMPHETAMINE Gender M

16 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESS MDMA Gender M

17 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESS GHB Gender M

18 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A OPIUM - POSSESSION (LESS THAN 10 GRAMS) Gender M

19 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A HEROIN - POSSESSION (LESS THAN 10 GRAMS) Gender

20 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A COCAINE - POSSESSION Gender M

21 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0499.03 Gender M

22 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Race WHITE Offense Date 2001-10-23 Source State FL
Offense 0784.011 MISDEMEANOR - ASSAULT Gender M

23 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Race WHITE Offense Date 2001-01-02 Source State FL
Offense 0322.16 Gender M

24 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Race WHITE Offense Date 2001-05-20 Source State FL
Offense 0569.11.1 Gender M

[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: January 21, 2010, 02:08:18 AM »

Hitting the bunky.  Goodnight all and God bless.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1918 on: January 21, 2010, 02:08:20 AM »

I have always thought that, but I thought they were Rons's drugs (still do) and that's why he hasn't killed her yet........he would be culpable if she got into his stash he sells and partakes in

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: January 21, 2010, 02:09:13 AM »

I agree......drugs played  role in what happened to HaLeigh....oh and we dont know why they were together or even if they were, nothing has been said about that...

HH, Id like to go down there and slap them into next Tuesday for a month of Sundays, care to join me?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.