March 28, 2024, 09:18:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 544576 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: November 20, 2009, 06:53:57 PM »

I see Nay Nay can't stay away from the Croslins. ::MonkeyDevil2:do you think Misty was the 17 yr. old that was there ?
Oh yes I do.

For sure it was Misty, check the PCSO report..her name is blackened out, but her birthdate is quite visible. 

Hey, Grama.

Do you have a link to the police report?

Somehow, I have missed it.

TIA.

Sure do...there ya go!!!!

http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/20/exclusive-misty-croslin-family-fist-fight-brother-tommy-jailed/tommy-croslin-nov-19-police-report-in-word/

This one is in Word Doc ... there is a statement in the report about the son being scared of his father.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/20/exclusive-misty-croslin-family-fist-fight-brother-tommy-jailed/#more-3517

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: November 20, 2009, 07:03:11 PM »

Just in time for the weekend.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: November 20, 2009, 07:04:26 PM »

Your welcome, Brandi!!

Sorry, don't know what is with the format, a bit hard to follow, but you will be able to grasp the whole thing.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: November 20, 2009, 07:11:27 PM »

Lindsay was waiting at the hospital for a ride, as according to the statements in Art's article, she had some grand maul seizures.

That trailer is in 1/2 her name.  She better get her steel toed boots on and start kicking some lazy asses out of that place, and make a descent home for her children.

Must be Austin that commented he was scared of his father.  Isn't it time someone steps in and gets some action going at that place.   

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: November 20, 2009, 11:40:40 PM »

Just dropped in to catch up on reading and I see there is still no sign of Haleigh....but the drama in Satsuma carries on ...so sad
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: November 20, 2009, 11:42:33 PM »

Oh forgot to mention a few pages back that someone else actually trusted Misty to watch their children ...WTH?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: November 21, 2009, 12:05:17 AM »

Oh forgot to mention a few pages back that someone else actually trusted Misty to watch their children ...WTH?

I am going to take a stab without going back the few pages.  You obviouly are referring to the other galpal of Misty's, you know, the one that was with her when she was supposedly robbed???  The one that ended up in jail, and the father of the children must have been desperate for someone to look after them.

Either he didn't give a hoot about the children and was hoping they would disappear or he was definitely DESPERATE.  OR ... Misty was homeless and had to do her duty in order to stay at their place.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: November 21, 2009, 08:01:36 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123041

Haleigh Cummings- Have  You Seen Her?
Posted on November 20th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in All News, Op-ed, crime
Read 672 times.

Writing and reporting on missing children is not an easy thing to do if you are a parent or someone who deeply cares about children. You tend to take it personal and start to feel like the child is like your own or a close relative that you love.

In February we heard about little 5 year old Haleigh Cummings missing with her 17 year old then babysitter being the last to have seen her. Since then we have seen on national TV Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, her mother, Crystal Sheffield, her now ex-stepmother, Misty Croslin and her grandmother’s from both sides of the family talking about little Haleigh missing. Talking to the family has done nothing in this case to help find Haleigh, not to mention in laws and friends and even Sex Offenders.

I hear and read everyday complaints from people about where is all this reporting on this one or that one doing this or that got to do with finding Haleigh. Well I guess if you look at it through the eyes of some it means nothing but in the eyes of others it means everything.

Now I am no psychiatrist but from what I know about them, in order to find out the root of a patients problem they have to dig into their past and all those that are a part of it. This seems to help explain the actions of the said patient.

The point here is that we need to dissect each and every member of the family here to find out what each may or may not be capable of. My husband, Simon and I are not directly taking sides in this case yet. We feel that everyone should be investigated thoroughly and then all the cards should be set on the table to put together like a puzzle would be.

This whole case is like a giant puzzle with only a few remaining pieces missing and in order to find those missing pieces we need to start over and go through every clue given and not overlook anyone involved here.

There are so many theories as to what happened to Haleigh. I have a theory that I choose to keep to myself until I get more evidence. I am sure Simon has his as I am sure even TJ Hart has one. Just because we have our own ideas doesn’t make us right or wrong. It is just a theory but without theories where does one look for clues?

Let me make one thing clear to those that want to criticize us for doing things the way we are. We are NOT Ron-haters, we are NOT Crystal-haters, we are NOT Misty-haters and we are NOT Kim Picazio-haters (although my opinion of her is a different story too). All we are trying to do is find those missing pieces so hopefully it will lead us to the answer we all need, WHERE IS HALEIGH?

We report what we get. Someone has to keep this child’s name in the news so she won’t be put on a back burner as the key players eventually move on with their lives and she is forgotten. Haleigh shouldn’t be remembered only on her birthday or on the anniversary of the date she disappeared or at Christmas. She should be remembered every day until she is found.

Some think Haleigh is no longer with us. I happen to think in my heart she is. I can’t let go of the hope that she is safe somewhere. The fact remains that no matter how it turns out she needs to be found. Someone knows something and unless we pick it out of the right one, we will never know who that someone is.

I often wonder if she is alive somewhere, is she OK? Is she being well taken care of and is she being loved like an adorable little gift from God should be? Does she know the world is looking for her and wondering about where she could be? Will she be somewhere that she can enjoy Christmas with gifts to open like other children will be doing on Christmas morning? Will she be enjoying Thanksgiving dinner with someone that is taking care of her?

To be honest I hope and pray she is, at least she will be alive and not missing out on all this that children her age look forward to.

Please help us find Haleigh Marie Cummings! Help us bring her home. She needs to be home again with her little brother. Help me in saying a prayer for Haleigh to bring her home as well as all the others we report about. I am not going to list them all right now as I think this should be for Haleigh, but I know who the others are. They will all remain in my prayers. God bless all of you that care. Let’s stand together in this and find out what happened to this little girl, please.

Jan Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: November 21, 2009, 08:03:31 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123045
Haleigh Cummings Update – Sunday Nov/22 3pm Central
Posted on November 20th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 755 times.

We will be running our regular call in radio program about Haleigh Cummings on Sunday at 3pm central. The panel looks like it will be full strength this week, Simon and Jan Barrett, ace reporter for WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart, investigator William Cobra Staubs, investigative journalist Levi Page, and Crime writer Denny Griffin.

It was an interesting week in the search for Haleigh Cummings. The release of the file concerning the bar complaint brought by Crystal Sheffield and her mother Marie Griffis against Kim Picazio hit the street last Monday.  That has produced a chain reaction of claims and counter claims by those mentioned in it.

Several ‘Bloggers’ were outed in the files, and it seems pretty clear that Picazio is out for blood. One in particular Pirate Girl does seem to be in the cross hairs at the moment. Although the relationship between Pirate Girl and Picazio was pretty well known, now it is in the public domain. Both TJ Hart and myself have had ministrations made to us to get involved in this cat fight, but I think I for one will decline. I’d rather have a root canal than get into that sess pool.

A far more insidious and disturbing revelation in the file was the relationship between Kim Picazio and two time Emmy winning reporter Art Harris. According the Picazio, Art Harris was used as a media consultant to assist in the rehabilitation of Crystal Sheffield’s public image. While there is nothing wrong with him accepting payment from Cobra, nor assisting Crystal Sheffield, at no time did he reveal this information. As his site proclaims:

The Truth, The Whole Truth…
    and Nothing but the BALD TRUTH

He made no disclosure about his involvement with Picazio or the Sheffield’s, yet happily went along releasing ‘news stories’ often using the great term EXCLUSIVE. Certainly for a period of time his site was the hot bed for breaking news. But was it? In retrospect how can this be viewed as anything but an exercise in Public Relations? One also has to question the ownership of the videos, if he was on the payroll of Cobra when they were made, how come they are watermarked Art Harris rather than Case Closed? In fact my rumor mill, and it is both constant and reliable, tells me that there are some tapes that Art Harris is still sitting on, and refuses to hand over.

For a very revealing peek inside the early days, and exactly what Art Harris was contracted to do, I suggest that you try this link. In fact there is a huge amount of information in that interview. Clearly Art Harris has done nothing illegal, he can accept money from any source he likes. In fact he can write whatever he likes, it is after all a free country. Although most reputable journalists do not accept money or ally themselves to a side in the story with impunity, he is free to do as he wishes. To many journalists though, this is an ethical line that should not be crossed.

Even more telling was a phone call that I received this afternoon. I don’t wish to share the content, nor the source at this moment. However the source has a high credibility level in closeness to the Haleigh Cummings case. There was one comment made concerning an event earlier today that only someone on the inside could know about.

I will wait for proof positive by way of documents, but I think it is fair to say that the spin being put out in certain online arenas about who Truthteller is, are nothing more than just that, spin. There does seem to be some very conclusive proof as to who this person is. And it is not a female.

The other news, Tommy Croslin managed to get himself arrested again, this time on a battery charge, the report states that Tommy Croslin hit his father with a bag of DVD’s and a fight ensued. The Croslin clan should all be only allowed supervised visits with each other! My father is dead, but I can honestly say that at no time while he was alive did I ever try and hit him, nor him me. Sure we had arguments, we agreed to disagree on some subjects, but to strike the man is a thought that never entered my mind. If the search for Haleigh Cummings was not such a serious thing I would recommend that Spike or MTV run a reality TV program about them all!

I suspect that tomorrows program is going to be a lively one. The link is here, or just go to www.bloggernews.com a couple of minutes before 3pm central and you will see the link on the front page.

Simon and Jan Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2009, 08:04:03 AM »

Praying for Haleigh.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2009, 08:44:27 AM »

Praying for Haleigh.   an angelic monkey

amen to that!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: November 21, 2009, 09:40:27 AM »

Mr. Barrett stated he never thought of hitting his father...well most normal people don't!  If you live in a house full of addicts that are either high or coming down that is what they do.  Fighting and the constant sight of the police is the norm for them.  I could not and never will live like that!  It also looks like Tommy has been snorting a little too many Oxy's/Xanax/Methadone (take your pick or all the above) and hitting the crack/meth pipe too much!  What EFFED up families!  That poor child is doomed to end up like them.  I only hope that if HaLeigh is alive that she is living a much better life than the one she had/will have.  Come to think of it if my child was still missing I would've already been committed to the looney bin.  I wouldn't be able to go on I don't think.  These people are going on with their lives as though nothing happened!  Makes one go hmmmm.?  What do they really know?  Why are they okay?  Are they happy she is gone?  I don't understand any of this.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: November 21, 2009, 10:03:29 AM »

Mr. Barrett stated he never thought of hitting his father...well most normal people don't!  If you live in a house full of addicts that are either high or coming down that is what they do.  Fighting and the constant sight of the police is the norm for them.  I could not and never will live like that!  It also looks like Tommy has been snorting a little too many Oxy's/Xanax/Methadone (take your pick or all the above) and hitting the crack/meth pipe too much!  What EFFED up families!  That poor child is doomed to end up like them.  I only hope that if HaLeigh is alive that she is living a much better life than the one she had/will have.  Come to think of it if my child was still missing I would've already been committed to the looney bin.  I wouldn't be able to go on I don't think.  These people are going on with their lives as though nothing happened!  Makes one go hmmmm.?  What do they really know?  Why are they okay?  Are they happy she is gone?  I don't understand any of this.

It sure does, doesn't it!!!  When you take a look at all of the info that we have read, makes one really shake their head and ASK... Who Knows Where Haleigh IS????

I cannot for the life of me understand the actions of those involved. 

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: November 21, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

David Lohr has a friend whose cousin is missing.  Please pass this along.  Tweet, RT etc.  TY

Missing in Mercer, MO, Cambria Breig 14/w/f, cousin of friend of David Lohr: http://bit.ly/07l4Xzx

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2009, 02:31:53 PM »

Fumes from envelope send two women to hospital

By Julie Martin and Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, November 21, 2009 1:54 AM EST
Two women working at the county tax collector's office became ill while opening mail Friday afternoon and were hospitalized.

Meanwhile, emergency officials are trying to determine what was inside what Palatka Assistant Police Chief James Griffith termed "a suspicious package."

Firefighters provided initial treatment to the women at the collector's office, which is near the county courthouse in the downtown business district. Authorities said the women reported irritated eyes and skin after a strange odor came from the envelope.

Officials did not identify the sickened workers.

Dan McLean, chief executive officer of Putnam Community Medical Center, said hospital staff followed normal protocol while caring for the women.

"We were told they had been decontaminated in the field," McLean said. "We were receiving them and treating them as emergency patients."

The workers became ill in a back section of the office away from the area where residents go to buy license plates and other routine tasks. Although the office was not evacuated, authorities asked some visitors to come back a few minutes later while firefighters removed the package.

The suspicious envelope was sealed in a plastic bag by the time emergency crews arrived, Palatka Fire Department Capt. Brent Meyers said.

"We haven't even seen it. We don't even know what it looks like," Meyers said. "All we did was bag it again and transported it out of there."

Michelle Roberts, office operations director, said 16 workers remained in the office while the package was removed.

The bag was taken to the Palatka Fire Department, where it was tested to ensure it could be safely transported to Jacksonville for additional testing.

"Before Jacksonville will accept it we have to do radiation testing," Meyers said. "And it doesn't come out of the bag for that testing."

Palatka Fire Marshal Mark Lynady explained why the package was sent to Jacksonville.

"This isn't a sealed environment," he said. "If we open the bag and perform the tests and it ends up being something serious, then we got a big time problem. They're going to leave it bagged and get it properly transferred and get it taken up to Jacksonville."

Palatka police officers took the bag to Jacksonville.

Tax Collector Ken Mahaffey said Friday's incident was a first for his office.

"It was very unusual," he said. "We had prepared for this many years ago when the scare with anthrax swept the country but we hadn't had any experience with this at all."

Both women were stable and were expected to be released from the hospital Friday night, Lynady said.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

jmartin@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/11/21/news/news01.txt

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: November 21, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »

Putnam County Sheriff's Office booking
photos of Jessica Heymen and Michael Reed

Sheriff: Couple Took 150 Cemetery Vases
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21642498/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: November 21, 2009, 03:00:57 PM »

OUR NATIONAL EPIDEMIC-CHILD STEALING & MURDER

November 19, 2009 05:33 PM EST (Updated: November 20, 2009 04:14 PM EST)

I am so heartsick at the most recent kidnapping and murder of Shaniya Davis.

Then there's the 2 recent missing children: Elizabeth Olten and Somer Thompson. These kids were kidnapped and murdered within 2 days of each other.

That's three kids all in the last 5 weeks or less.  There's so many that I can't even keep these kids' names straight because they all blend into one-and that's not fair to the poor victims.

The sheer volume of missing & murdered children week after week makes this an epidemic that we can't ignore.

Then, of course, little Caylee Anthony last year...and little Haleigh Cummings some months back who is still missing.

When has it become open season on little kids anyway? Why have they become a 'disposable' commodity in someone's sick mind?

THIS HAS TRULY BECOME A NATIONAL EPIDEMIC

What can I do as a citizen to help? I would certainly hate to think that we will all become immune to these almost daily stories because they are becoming so common place! It may happen you know. Sort of the kidnapping du jour becoming something we ignore or turn the channel-not a very comforting thought.

Seems to me the pedophiles and perverts are getting awfully brazen and too comfortable in being able to steal a kid just steps from their homes without being seen. They are bold and intend to commit these crimes regardless of consequences.

I know there's a special place in Hell for the evil people who torture and murder children but that really doesn't make me feel better. I think the parents who do harm to their own kids (as in the case of Antoinette Davis and Casey Anthony) definitely have a perverted evil inside of them and will suffer the consequences for breaking the trust of their own precious babies.

I am sure we only hear about a mere fraction of the kidnappings & murders happening around the country.

In my area we've had a lot of close calls lately, with reports of suspicious individuals trying to lure young kids into cars. It's happening more frequently because these perverts scope out the areas where parents are not around. At which point will it go farther and a child disappears? I shudder to think about that.

I am grateful not to have young kids at home, I'd be a basket case every time they walked out the front door-no matter how much I thought I prepared them, I'd be scared to death to let them out of my sight!

Please keep your kids close. Talk to them, talk to them and talk to them again about the dangers of walking alone and not keeping their eyes open.

Teenagers too, they think nothing could possibly happen to them, but there we have the young woman who disappeared at that concert 3 weeks ago and then of course Natalie Holloway in Aruba on her senior trip a couple of years ago...

Any thoughts? Are you as upset by this rash of child stealing as I am?

Let me know your thoughts. I'm having a real tough time with all this ugly news lately.

S. Goryan

November 18, 2009
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977909239&grpId=3659174697244816&nav=Groupspace

Heart
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: November 21, 2009, 03:08:01 PM »

David Lohr is the writer from Investigation Discovery who has done so much for the missing and their families.

Can we help him spread the word please?

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: November 21, 2009, 03:16:02 PM »

I am being told the link I posted above only works on twitter so here is a FB link to Lohr's friends missing cousin, Cambria Breig.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9897381&id=730815453

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: November 21, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »

And here is the link to Investigation Discovery page Lohr just put up about Cambria Breig.

I wonder if it is alright to start a thread for her...Mods?

Found Safe
  MB

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6561.msg0#new
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 07:41:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.