April 26, 2024, 10:59:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 546048 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: November 23, 2009, 07:04:09 PM »

Fentanyl is more potent that Oxycontin.  The patch can be cut open and a person can eat the liquid in it or use the buccal swab to rub on the inside of the cheek.  It is a high like Heroin an if GG did get them that explains the real dopey look on Ron and Misty!  They come in 25, 50, and 100mg and they sell for $1 per mg.  Central and South FL is known for their "pill mills".  People come from many states away to go to our docs down south!  With an MRI and doctor report of something wrong you can walk out with what you want for about $150.  Our Sheriff has asked all our pharmacies NOT to fill all scripts from down there and they haven't.  All our docs that ran pill mills here had people OD and they all got arrested/convicted.  Our LE makes sure we are informed about all drugs on our street and he does a great job in our schools. But then again I do know a few people like Ron and Misty in my area too I just don't claim to know 'em! lol

The Fentanyl came to my mind because while my brother was in the VA home he was on them
and you are so right about them being strong.They overlapped one of his doses and he overdosed.Luckily he survived.I can only imagine what it would do to a child.I could see a kid mistaking it for a tattoo.   
Any kind of pain patch would be terribly dangerous around a child. 

Where is Haleigh?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: November 23, 2009, 07:04:53 PM »

morning everyone...

Hey Cookie.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #282 on: November 23, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »

Wow, since I honestly have never heard of a pain patch, and Trimm is saying that a child might think it is a tattoo 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 23, 2009, 07:25:52 PM »

morning everyone...

Hey Cookie.   

Hey there! thanks for all you do!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: November 23, 2009, 07:33:30 PM »

Wow, since I honestly have never heard of a pain patch, and Trimm is saying that a child might think it is a tattoo 

They mentioned the tattoo thing on the radio show,but I have talked to friends about this before.
I wish all these radio people wouldn't mention this stuff unless they have something to tell us that is verifiable.Maybe they know something we don't.

All I know is I wish Haleigh would come home.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »

They mentioned the tattoo thing on the radio show,but I have talked to friends about this before.
I wish all these radio people wouldn't mention this stuff unless they have something to tell us that is verifiable.Maybe they know something we don't.

All I know is I wish Haleigh would come home.   
I'm sitting here wondering what IF Haleigh could have gotten into some patch like this, what I'm reading, it would certainly kill a child. It is so hard to know what is truth and what is bs.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #286 on: November 23, 2009, 09:15:55 PM »

Hi monkeys~Just checking in to see if their is anything new..............seems only more of theories we've speculated on for the past 280+ days

I did see where WS has an announcement in the PL, so NRCG if you could snag the announcment I'd be so grateful.

I'm truly afraid this case is STONE COLD and she may never be found and we may never know what happened to this little angel, praying I am wrong an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: November 23, 2009, 09:23:35 PM »

Good to see you IM, the only announcement I'm aware of is the old mod is out, it is the one mentioned in those docs about Kim P. And the new mod is Kimster. I'll go check if there is another announcement, but I think that is it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #288 on: November 23, 2009, 09:38:04 PM »

Good to see you IM, the only announcement I'm aware of is the old mod is out, it is the one mentioned in those docs about Kim P. And the new mod is Kimster. I'll go check if there is another announcement, but I think that is it.

Thanks NRCG~Not really a uge announcement IMO, but nothing in any of these cases surprises me anymore.......just horrific sadness for all the victims and all the missed warning signs from those who could have and should have stepped up to the plate and saved these kids Heartbreaking and maddening

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2009, 10:49:34 PM »

i have an idea why the signs are missed to save these children
its just to hard for a rational adult, that is involved with those
that eventually hurt a child, to conceive of these horrors
an atrocities that can be committed, to a child, so maybe the brain
in the rational adult shuts that line of thought off, to protect it
i dont know just trying to figure it out
i dont think we are geared to see it, because it is just to horrible
to think about
any head dr. out there that would like to weigh in on this

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: November 24, 2009, 12:40:11 AM »

Hi monkeys~Just checking in to see if their is anything new..............seems only more of theories we've speculated on for the past 280+ days

I did see where WS has an announcement in the PL, so NRCG if you could snag the announcment I'd be so grateful.

I'm truly afraid this case is STONE COLD and she may never be found and we may never know what happened to this little angel, praying I am wrong an angelic monkey

Basically it says .... there's nothing to see here, nope NOTHING!! I dunno what you are talking about...... please move on .... oh and just ignore the man behind the curtain! 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: November 24, 2009, 06:43:37 PM »

Mornin' Trimm.  Any idea what it is Mr. Barrett doesn't want to discuss that happened over the last 24 hours?

I have no idea.   
I would love to know, but at the same time am afraid to know 

Simon may be teasing us, I am leary of Simon eventhough I do like him.
That's true, and I have never heard of heroin patches, wonder what that was all about?

I think they are used for  herion
withdrawal I know they use a  pill so I guess a patch could be used.
methadone and a newer drug called suboxin (spelling by sound and recollection)
are both detox drugs they can be in patch or pill form (usually if pill you have to go somewhere like a clinic and take it in front of people with the under the tonge check as they are equivalent if not stronger then heroin
sever script like percs and oxi's addicts are given these to wean them off....patches are usually distributed to the people who are not official junkies like crack head types... used more for the biz man that got addicted after car accident etc.. they are time released and are give to the people who are not flagged as script seekers that could possibly sell or abuse them... not sure why you guys are talking about a patch but thats what i know about them
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: November 24, 2009, 06:55:05 PM »

guys got a point i'dlike to make... it doesn't matter who was on what and who's script etc.... all of these chit bags were on some drug or another and if not they could have bought them... no matter who's drug it was misty was watching her and it was misty's fault 
the end
not trying to sound bishy but does it really matter ena at this point is any of us in denial that ALL of these people have been on every drug under the sun at some point right down to tn and crystal...

if it matters i doubt it was a patch that did it... they are time released and she would have had to have it on here for a bit and i doubt that anyone owning thhe patch would have let the patch out of their site for more ten a half hour..probably even keep it on their person at all times that is the good chit and they are surrounded by theiving junkies aka their family members... i lean more towards haleigh got into pills and ingested too many more then something she had on her body like i said pills are one of many in a bottle and i really doubt that these people just kept their patches on the dresser for people to steal
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: November 24, 2009, 06:57:40 PM »

i won't listen to the show or cobra because i put no credence to anything they say but out of curiosity who are they alleging had the patch to begin with? i thought i saw that it was supposedly ggm meaning tn if that is true then it is possible i guess that she had tem since on ng she stated that she had taken oxy's before and hated them because they tasted nasty ... maybe she got a patch script instead because of that.. i dunno
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: November 24, 2009, 07:03:25 PM »

Point well made Penny...

Something that comes to my mind is rollies ,X whatever its called in the hood, these pills have a imprint of a animal on them I just wonder if Haleigh thought this was a candy and took it then again I can not imagine any of the folks letting their drugs leave their person.

God be with you Haleigh wherever you are an angelic monkey

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: November 24, 2009, 07:37:24 PM »

Point well made Penny...

Something that comes to my mind is rollies ,X whatever its called in the hood, these pills have a imprint of a animal on them I just wonder if Haleigh thought this was a candy and took it then again I can not imagine any of the folks letting their drugs leave their person.

haha rollies
i work with a 19 yr old who rolls (takes extacy) occasionally and he told me about scooby doo rollies and i said yeah i've seen ones with smilies on them (back in the day college years) and he said no these were actually shaped like scooby doo and we laughed because i said where the hell would they have gotten the pill press machine for that and he said i dunno probably at the vitamin factory...
so now that you bring it up they now even have e shaped like characters not just imprinted with them...
again just another drug that this family probably had on hand so who wants to narrow down which fam member...
can't do it can ya LOL
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: November 24, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »

Point well made Penny...

haha rollies
i work with a 19 yr old who rolls (takes extacy) occasionally and he told me about scooby doo rollies and i said yeah i've seen ones with smilies on them (back in the day college years) and he said no these were actually shaped like scooby doo and we laughed because i said where the hell would they have gotten the pill press machine for that and he said i dunno probably at the vitamin factory...
so now that you bring it up they now even have e shaped like characters not just imprinted with them...
again just another drug that this family probably had on hand so who wants to narrow down which fam member...
can't do it can ya LOL

lol thats a big call...I recall WBG said they did X on the three day binge..as much as I hate to say it wherever Haleigh is has to be better than with that bunch....jmo

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: November 24, 2009, 07:54:14 PM »

o/t but has anyone seen the movie garden of the night?
i keep being reminded of that because the girl reminded me of haleigh and the scenario reminds me of shaniya
i tried finding a download of it but i can't find one yet.. i saw it on tv a while back... any ways here is a trailer of it and here is the wiki plot description.. if you guys get a chance to see the film you would all like it i think .. horrible story but...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardens_of_the_Night
http://www.traileraddict.com/clip/gardens-of-the-night/opening-scene
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #298 on: November 24, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/more-trouble-for-family-of-hal.html

Local News      
More Trouble For Family of Haleigh Cummings
By
Jeff Hess
@ November 24, 2009 7:53 PM Permalink | Comments (0

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: November 24, 2009, 09:04:27 PM »

thanks for the link Search....this family are real pieces of work aren't they???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.