April 24, 2024, 07:08:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545940 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: November 24, 2009, 10:51:02 PM »

o/t i didn't know doctor shopping was a crime...
yikes i told my doc i only smoke 10 buts a day i hope i am not arrested for withholding those extra 3 or 4 butts

Sounds as if it is a crime when you go to different docs, and obtain prescriptions from each of them... not telling that you have already been to other's for the same prescription.

Now...someone has to pay for this!!!!!  If he has some type of medical insurance, would they not pick up on this...or most likely no insurance, but payment has to come from somewhere....especially when someone is unemployed.   

OH I completely forgot, that is what Lisa stole the checks for so she can get Hank his pills.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: November 24, 2009, 10:51:28 PM »

geez...these folks sure do spend a lot of money on bail...add it all up and I bet it adds up to a bunch....enough to get Lisa a set of teeth! sorry, that wasn't nice...spank me! please!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: November 24, 2009, 10:51:52 PM »

www.artharris.com

Exclusive: Misty Croslin Dad, Hank, Busted for Drugs

snipped from article.....
About 45 minutes ago, records show, he was booked into the Putnam County Jail (at 7:09 p.m.) on $7,500 bond. The Croslins are scrambling to raise $750 or 10 per cent, hoping to bond him out by Thanksgiving.

Hank told me recently he still takes prescription narcotics for back pain he suffered in a car wreck days before his daughter, Misty, reported Haleigh Cummings missing, and anti-anxiety medication for panic attacks.

Sources tell me he allegedly concealed one doctor from another, to be able to obtain multiple prescripions for narcotics from physicians, the same thing the late pop star Michael Jackson did for years. He denies the charges

I can not believe they mention Michael Jacksons name in the same paragraph as Hunky Hank...  ::MonkeyTongue::I hope he spends Thanksgiving in jail eating a bologna sandwich. Haleigh is not celebrating Thanksgiving. BOO HOO Hank

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: November 24, 2009, 10:52:03 PM »

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/more-trouble-for-family-of-hal.html

Local News      
More Trouble For Family of Haleigh Cummings
By
Jeff Hess
@ November 24, 2009 7:53 PM Permalink | Comments (0

It's a never-ending cycle, isn't it, Searching?

isit just me or does this guy look totally different in every single pic of him?

I have never seen him with a shirt on...maybe thats why he looks different he is clothed.

Does he have any teeth???
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: November 24, 2009, 10:53:19 PM »

geez...these folks sure do spend a lot of money on bail...add it all up and I bet it adds up to a bunch....enough to get Lisa a set of teeth! sorry, that wasn't nice...spank me! please!

your right but Hank the Hunk might like her that way

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: November 24, 2009, 10:54:32 PM »

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/more-trouble-for-family-of-hal.html

Local News      
More Trouble For Family of Haleigh Cummings
By
Jeff Hess
@ November 24, 2009 7:53 PM Permalink | Comments (0

It's a never-ending cycle, isn't it, Searching?

isit just me or does this guy look totally different in every single pic of him?

I have never seen him with a shirt on...maybe thats why he looks different he is clothed.

Does he have any teeth???

Yep he has teeth if he didn't he would look like a grumpy old man

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: November 24, 2009, 10:54:47 PM »

quite sure that you are right on that!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: November 24, 2009, 10:57:50 PM »

o/t i didn't know doctor shopping was a crime...
yikes i told my doc i only smoke 10 buts a day i hope i am not arrested for withholding those extra 3 or 4 butts

Sounds as if it is a crime when you go to different docs, and obtain prescriptions from each of them... not telling that you have already been to other's for the same prescription.

Now...someone has to pay for this!!!!!  If he has some type of medical insurance, would they not pick up on this...or most likely no insurance, but payment has to come from somewhere....especially when someone is unemployed.   

OH I completely forgot, that is what Lisa stole the checks for so she can get Hank his pills.

He probably is trying to get disability saying his back want allow him to work....drug addicts are good at milking the system for all they can get...and do a good job at it..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: November 24, 2009, 11:13:37 PM »

She is pretty young to be gummin' it.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #329 on: November 24, 2009, 11:21:15 PM »

The cycle will stop when they get new judges and police in Putnam. When that happens, they will do time and then and only then will they think about changing, how ever, I think the old adage applies here, 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks'. A shame really.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: November 24, 2009, 11:35:20 PM »

She is pretty young to be gummin' it.

We will nick name Lisa "gummy bear"  I am not nice tonight

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: November 24, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »

The cycle will stop when they get new judges and police in Putnam. When that happens, they will do time and then and only then will they think about changing, how ever, I think the old adage applies here, 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks'. A shame really.

Hi Searching ~  Well this old dog quickly learns the 'new tricks' of the trade, as how to obtain prescriptions fraudently.  I know that Dr. / patient info is priviledged information but with the modern technology that we have one would think that there would be a 'prescription' link  to access PRIOR to filling the prescriptions, to prevent this happening.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cum....ollows-Croslins

snipped....

The investigation revealed that Croslin obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009. None of the prescribing doctors were aware that the others had prescribed the controlled substances. This practice is known as doctor shopping, a third-degree felony.

Croslin was arrested at his home at 116 Tyler Street in Satsuma, Fla. and charged with withholding information from a practitioner. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: November 25, 2009, 02:25:30 AM »

Hi Searching ~  Well this old dog quickly learns the 'new tricks' of the trade, as how to obtain prescriptions fraudently.  I know that Dr. / patient info is priviledged information but with the modern technology that we have one would think that there would be a 'prescription' link  to access PRIOR to filling the prescriptions, to prevent this happening.

snipped....

The investigation revealed that Croslin obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009. None of the prescribing doctors were aware that the others had prescribed the controlled substances. This practice is known as doctor shopping, a third-degree felony.

Croslin was arrested at his home at 116 Tyler Street in Satsuma, Fla. and charged with withholding information from a practitioner. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail.

Most major pharmacies do have some sort of central database. My neighbor who OD'ed a few years ago "DR shopped", she was on Medicaid and disability (for what I have no clue) anyway...... she would go to small pharmacies, mainly locally owned, basically any place that she knew had no database or any way of checking. She had 3 doctors, one was a "gynecologist"  who prescribed her Methadone, Soma, and Xanbars, she had another DR for .... I believe her back and he prescribed her with Soma, Vicodin, and Xanax, and her last Dr was for her "mental"  health he prescribed her with Soma, Loratab, and Xanbars. She would see these "DRs" once every few months. She would just pay the out of pocket cost to see them, and get her meds filled when medicaid wouldn't pay for it, probably woulda been a good 'business' move had she not consumed all of her product.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: November 25, 2009, 06:47:31 AM »

Cookie.   Monkey Devil!  Where do they get all this bail money?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: November 25, 2009, 06:52:16 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091125/ARTICLES/911251014/1002
Police accuse Misty Croslin's father of doctor shopping
An investigation found that Hank Croslin Sr. obtained painkillers from 3 different physicians earlier this year.

Staff report

Published: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 at 11:34 p.m.
The father of Misty Croslin - the woman who apparently was the last person to see Putnam County 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared in February - was arrested Tuesday, accused of doctor shopping.

During the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance, law enforcement received information alleging that Hank Thomas Croslin Sr., 41, was fraudulently obtaining prescription drugs, according to the Putnam Sheriff's Office.

Putnam authorities said the investigation revealed that Hank Croslin Sr. obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009.

None of the prescribing doctors was aware that the others had prescribed the controlled substances, authorities said. This practice is known as doctor shopping, a third-degree felony.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office arrested Hank Croslin Sr., 41, at his home at 116 Tyler St. in Satsuma and charged him with withholding information from a practitioner. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail.

Haleigh was reported missing on Feb. 10. FDLE continues to assist the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in its investigation.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: November 25, 2009, 07:50:21 AM »

snipped....

Most major pharmacies do have some sort of central database. My neighbor who OD'ed a few years ago "DR shopped", she was on Medicaid and disability (for what I have no clue) anyway...... she would go to small pharmacies, mainly locally owned, basically any place that she knew had no database or any way of checking. She had 3 doctors, one was a "gynecologist"  who prescribed her Methadone, Soma, and Xanbars, she had another DR for .... I believe her back and he prescribed her with Soma, Vicodin, and Xanax, and her last Dr was for her "mental"  health he prescribed her with Soma, Loratab, and Xanbars. She would see these "DRs" once every few months. She would just pay the out of pocket cost to see them, and get her meds filled when medicaid wouldn't pay for it, probably woulda been a good 'business' move had she not consumed all of her product.

It's a big crime to Dr. shop here in FL.  We don't have a prescription monitoring program here yet.  The bill was passed over the summer and the monitoring prog will begin in 2010.  I can't wait til all the doctor shoppers are caught!  Those people and the pill mills ruin it for actual pain management patients.  All the Croslins had to do was sell a few of those pills to pay for the doc visit and Rx.  It's a big racquet and all of them apparently are guilty of it. I am in pain managemnt with a good solid doc who does random drug screens and you can't have anything not prescribed to you in your urine narcotic or not.  He's a real upstanding doc recommended by my spine surgeon.  I also hold 2 jobs and need my doc to keep my jobs.  It makes me sick to see the likes of the Croslins.  I sit in the pharmacy waiting on mine to be filled and you wouldn't believe the conversations I over hear from other people.  One young man was waiting and while talking to his friend he nodded out mid convo and his girlfriend (I guess) was on the phone saying "yeah, we'll be home by 3 and he's getting 150" and she turned to dopey and said, "Doug wants to buy 10 so call when we are on are way home".  No effen joke!  I wanted to tell the pharmacist but I was scared of them and just got my stuff and left in a hurry.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: November 25, 2009, 08:44:17 AM »

I'd like to know! and money for cigarettes and booze as well! that stuff is not cheap, especially ciggiebutts...I don't smoke but I certainly can read an ad for them...Like $3.59 a pack or so last I paid attention...more than a gallon of milk or a gallon of gas ...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: November 25, 2009, 08:50:23 AM »

I'd like to know! and money for cigarettes and booze as well! that stuff is not cheap, especially ciggiebutts...I don't smoke but I certainly can read an ad for them...Like $3.59 a pack or so last I paid attention...more than a gallon of milk or a gallon of gas ...

I guess they make good money selling some of their stash.That place beats any of the craziness that goes on around where I live.That is saying a mouthful.   

~ Peter Frampton
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: November 25, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »

Morning Monkeys & guests,

Cookie,  I have been wondering that too, none of them work but seem to always have money for bail, booze, pills....etc.

I have had to cut back on a lot of the things I used to buy at the grocery stores and struggle every week to just buy the essentials.   

Really makes you wonder doesn't it.   

NCSunny

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: November 25, 2009, 10:06:23 AM »

Missing Haleigh Cummings … Another Family Member Arrest … With Family Like This, Did She Ever Have a Chance?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/11/25/missing-haleigh-cummings-another-family-member-arrest-with-family-like-this-did-she-ever-have-a-chance/

Another arrest in the Haleigh Cummings family circle … did this child ever have a chance? Never has the saying been more true, you cannot pick your family.

Sadly, since Haleigh Cummings went missing there have been no real tips, clues or news developed to help find the missing 5 year old. Instead we were provided with more incidents regarding the family of Haleigh than any one really needed to know. The news that has come from this missing persons case leads us to one conclusion … how did something not happen sooner to this child with a family like this who was supposed to be responsible for her. Who was looking out for Haleigh?

The Cummings and Croslin activities reads like a soap opera and a police blotter.

The local newspaper must have its own page for the police blotter for these folks, GEEZ!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.