April 26, 2024, 07:25:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 546067 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #340 on: November 25, 2009, 10:37:50 AM »

What an absolute mess 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: November 25, 2009, 10:50:59 AM »

What an absolute mess 

There is certainly NO EXCUSE for their actions.  But, we must remember, the Croslin's aren't even related to HaLeigh, other than Misty marrying into the family. 

I doubt for one minute that HaLeigh is even on their minds, ONLY if they have taken part in her disappearance.  We can see the picture what  the Croslin grandchildren are facing, and it definitely isn't pretty.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #342 on: November 25, 2009, 10:58:59 AM »

What an absolute mess 

There is certainly NO EXCUSE for their actions.  But, we must remember, the Croslin's aren't even related to HaLeigh, other than Misty marrying into the family. 

I doubt for one minute that HaLeigh is even on their minds, ONLY if they have taken part in her disappearance.  We can see the picture what  the Croslin grandchildren are facing, and it definitely isn't pretty.
I agree with you, and I feel very bad for the little kids in that family 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #343 on: November 25, 2009, 11:02:15 AM »

Hello Monkeys

I wish is they keep arresting these people for everything and just maybe they can get them on something big that they will do hard time and then to make a deal they will tell what they know and little Haleigh will be found.

This is such a small town people know, hear, see things but they are not telling because most of them are doing illegal things too.

They all know that there is a revolving door with LE so they just keep doing what they do.
IMO it will just take one that is facing hard time and they will squeal like a pig to make a deal
because these are small town folks with there petting crimes that they feel big and bad but  there is a big ole world out there with all kinds in it and when you put them all together these small town folks will be the low man on the totem poll.

Then IMO we will see the ripple effect and little Haleigh will be found.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: November 25, 2009, 11:15:59 AM »

Hello Monkeys

I wish is they keep arresting these people for everything and just maybe they can get them on something big that they will do hard time and then to make a deal they will tell what they know and little Haleigh will be found.

This is such a small town people know, hear, see things but they are not telling because most of them are doing illegal things too.

They all know that there is a revolving door with LE so they just keep doing what they do.
IMO it will just take one that is facing hard time and they will squeal like a pig to make a deal
because these are small town folks with there petting crimes that they feel big and bad but  there is a big ole world out there with all kinds in it and when you put them all together these small town folks will be the low man on the totem poll.

Then IMO we will see the ripple effect and little Haleigh will be found.

Monkey hugs

I sure hope so.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #345 on: November 25, 2009, 12:10:54 PM »

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/more-trouble-for-family-of-hal.html

Local News      
More Trouble For Family of Haleigh Cummings
By
Jeff Hess
@ November 24, 2009 7:53 PM Permalink | Comments (0

He does not have his sunglasses on, now we know why he wore them on camera. 

It's a never-ending cycle, isn't it, Searching?

isit just me or does this guy look totally different in every single pic of him?

I have never seen him with a shirt on...maybe thats why he looks different he is clothed.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: November 25, 2009, 12:16:47 PM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20091125/ARTICLES/911259985?Title=Misty-Croslin-s-father-to-be-questioned-about-child-s-disappearance
Misty Croslin's father to be questioned about child's disappearance

Staff report

Published: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 11:13 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 11:14 a.m.
Putnam County investigators plan to question the father of Misty Croslin, believed to be the last person to see Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared, about events the night the child was last seen.
Hank Croslin Sr., 41, was arrested Tuesday and accused of doctor shopping, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

During the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance, law enforcement received information alleging he was fraudulently obtaining prescription drugs.

"Even though this arrest is not related to their case, investigators in the Haleigh Cummings investigation intend on questioning Hank Croslin Sr. to determine if he has any knowledge of the events that took place the night Haleigh Cummings went missing," the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported in a statement Wednesday. "As we have previously reported, there are inconsistencies in Misty Croslin's account of the evening that still need clarification."

The Sheriff's Office declined to release any further information about an interview with Hank Croslin Sr. related to Haleigh or his arrest, citing that both cases are ongoing investigations. He remained in custody at the Putnam County jail Wednesday morning.
Haleigh, now 6, was reported missing on Feb. 10. FDLE continues to assist the Sheriff's Office in its investigation.

FDLE and the Sheriff's Office arrested Hank Croslin Sr. at his home at 116 Tyler St. in Satsuma and charged him with withholding information from a practitioner. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail.

Putnam authorities said the investigation revealed that Hank Croslin Sr. obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009.

None of the prescribing doctors was aware that the others had prescribed the controlled substances, authorities said. This practice is known as doctor shopping, a third-degree felony.

Anyone with information about Haleigh is asked to call Northeast Florida Crime Stoppers at (888)277-8477 or e-mail haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: November 25, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »

Praying for Haleigh  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: November 25, 2009, 06:33:29 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=148710&catid=3
Cummings Family Hangs Lights to Honor Haleigh
 Jessica Clark  Taren Reed     Created: 11/25/2009 5:35:29 PM    Updated: 11/25/2009 6:04:56 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Christmas lights are newly strung at Haleigh Cummings' father's and great-grandmother's home in Welaka in Putnam County.

However, the banner with the missing child's picture on it in the front yard may be the most important addition.

Annette Sykes, Haleigh's great-grandmother, said her family is having a hard time this Thanksgiving.

"It's really hard to give thanks when part of your heart and family is not here and you don't know where they are," Sykes said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Sykes said her family doesn't feel much like decorating for the holidays, but it was important to do it for Haleigh's younger brother.

"If it weren't for Junior, we probably wouldn't," Sykes explained, "but he has to have some kind of normal life."

As for the investigation, Johnny Greenwood with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said detectives and an FDLE agent are reviewing tips they have received about the Haleigh Cummings case.

At Hill's Hardware in Pomona Park in southern Putnam County, the seasonal message on an outdoor sign changes. However, the part that reads "Pray for Haleigh" has been up since February when she disappeared.
That's sad for John Woods, the employee who was inserting letters to spell "Happy Thanksgiving."

Woods said, "It's real sad. I'm real sad because I just had a little baby girl. I'd be sad if my girl come up missing."

Rodney Sheffield of Hill's Hardware told First Coast News, "We have been through a lot in Palatka looking for [Haleigh] and so forth. Our hope is they'll find her, hopefully alive and if not, at least it'll bring closure."

He looked at the sign and added, "One more prayer may help."

Back at Sykes' home in Welaka, red ribbons are tied to the trees. They're not for Christmas. Those ribbons have been up for months there. They are ribbons of hope for a little girl's safe return.

"Somebody's got to know something, and that person can come forward" without being identified, Sykes said.

As Christmas lights line her home and while telephone poles along the highway don festive lights as well, the signs of the holiday season seem to be all over Putnam County.

But there's still no sign of the little girl.

Haleigh was 5-years-old when she vanished Feb. 10 from her father's mobile home, just outside the community of Satsuma.

Misty Croslin, Haleigh's father's ex-wife, was babysitting Haleigh that night when she said she awoke about 3 a.m. and noticed the kitchen light on. The back door was propped open with a brick and Haleigh was missing.

Despite extensive searches and a $35,000 reward, Haleigh has not been found.

If you have information that can help investigators, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You can remain anonymous and could receive a cash reward if your tip leads to an arrest.

~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: November 25, 2009, 06:59:12 PM »

just realized the in less then 3 months it will have been a year... wow it flew by fast for me but i can imagine how it's been for crystal... must be like she is just suspended in time every day being the same...
i am beginning to doubt if they will ever find her...
i hope she gets jr for the holidays at least maybe that can bring her spirits up a little
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: November 25, 2009, 07:20:18 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer at 9pm ET tonight!

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: November 25, 2009, 07:49:26 PM »

www.artharris.com

Exclusive: Misty Croslin Dad, Hank, Busted for Drugs

snipped from article.....
About 45 minutes ago, records show, he was booked into the Putnam County Jail (at 7:09 p.m.) on $7,500 bond. The Croslins are scrambling to raise $750 or 10 per cent, hoping to bond him out by Thanksgiving.

Hank told me recently he still takes prescription narcotics for back pain he suffered in a car wreck days before his daughter, Misty, reported Haleigh Cummings missing, and anti-anxiety medication for panic attacks.

Sources tell me he allegedly concealed one doctor from another, to be able to obtain multiple prescripions for narcotics from physicians, the same thing the late pop star Michael Jackson did for years. He denies the charges

Ahh yes.  Blame the fall, next it will be the doctor's fault, for Hank needs narcotics now and fast!  But what Hank really needs an addiction doctor, or he will soon spiral out of control, with additional police charges, more jail time, etc. etc.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: November 25, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20091125/ARTICLES/911259985?Title=Misty-Croslin-s-father-to-be-questioned-about-child-s-disappearance
Misty Croslin's father to be questioned about child's disappearance

Staff report

Published: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 11:13 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 11:14 a.m.
Putnam County investigators plan to question the father of Misty Croslin, believed to be the last person to see Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared, about events the night the child was last seen.
Hank Croslin Sr., 41, was arrested Tuesday and accused of doctor shopping, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

During the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance, law enforcement received information alleging he was fraudulently obtaining prescription drugs.

"Even though this arrest is not related to their case, investigators in the Haleigh Cummings investigation intend on questioning Hank Croslin Sr. to determine if he has any knowledge of the events that took place the night Haleigh Cummings went missing," the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported in a statement Wednesday. "As we have previously reported, there are inconsistencies in Misty Croslin's account of the evening that still need clarification."

The Sheriff's Office declined to release any further information about an interview with Hank Croslin Sr. related to Haleigh or his arrest, citing that both cases are ongoing investigations. He remained in custody at the Putnam County jail Wednesday morning.
Haleigh, now 6, was reported missing on Feb. 10. FDLE continues to assist the Sheriff's Office in its investigation.

FDLE and the Sheriff's Office arrested Hank Croslin Sr. at his home at 116 Tyler St. in Satsuma and charged him with withholding information from a practitioner. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail.

Putnam authorities said the investigation revealed that Hank Croslin Sr. obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009.

None of the prescribing doctors was aware that the others had prescribed the controlled substances, authorities said. This practice is known as doctor shopping, a third-degree felony.

Anyone with information about Haleigh is asked to call Northeast Florida Crime Stoppers at (888)277-8477 or e-mail haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

Whoa, I was just on the phone and turned around and read the caption on HLN.

Hope LE gets some good info out of this guy.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: November 25, 2009, 08:32:04 PM »

HANK  THOMAS  CROSLIN
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 11/24/2009 7:09:05 PM  - Booking#: 09-04876
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/3/1968 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-7a8   FRAUD CONCEAL INFO TO OBTAIN PRESCRIPTION    F   T    $7,504.00    11/25/2009 8:01:51 PM
                $7,504.00    

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: November 25, 2009, 08:42:46 PM »

Art Harris just stated that a female LE officer pulled Lindsey aside and told her that we are not going away, we will keep coming back and arresting people and that they will eventually take the children.   

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: November 25, 2009, 08:45:22 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer at 9pm ET tonight!

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: November 25, 2009, 08:46:22 PM »

geez Heart...could ya have made that picture of Hank any bigger?? it was like he was sitting right in front of me God forbid... 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: November 25, 2009, 09:23:24 PM »

geez Heart...could ya have made that picture of Hank any bigger?? it was like he was sitting right in front of me God forbid... 

LOL Cookie ~    Hey have you started your New Year's Resolution early this year???  Notice that you gave up the ....thumb sucking!!!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: November 25, 2009, 09:24:40 PM »

Wasn't Hank in the hospital when this all went down ?
Anyway there are lots of ppl who do the doctor shopping here and are quite successful at it.
It's up to the boards that licence these doctors. If they overprescribe here, they are called up on the carpet and sometimes they are limited in their writing practices.
This too will all come to a big bunch of nothing.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: November 25, 2009, 09:28:11 PM »

LOL Cookie ~    Hey have you started your New Year's Resolution early this year???  Notice that you gave up the ....thumb sucking!!!

lol...Brandi is giving Luci a new image for Christmas...Maybe Luci will have a  cocktail dress on for New Years...with Brandi's talent anything is possible...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.