April 26, 2024, 07:18:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 546038 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2009, 11:24:21 PM »

This one was inspired by Bud's Girl:

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 01:34:56 AM »

Beautiful Picture of Haleigh
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 02:08:59 AM »

Brandi, Thank you for always posting just the right picture of precious Haleigh. Oh, that God in His mercy would let her be found. That is my prayer and tonight it is a tearful prayer.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 02:28:43 AM »

Brandi Great Pic and I do pray justice is found in this case. The person responsible should pay a heavy price. IMO I think we all know who has the answers. May the higher power give her the strength to finally admit what happened and take the punishment for her role.

That's as fair as i could be in my opinion.

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 03:09:17 AM »

Yes, 8 oz fluids every hr, also she was on Tamiflu meds but to get better quicker it was lots fluids around the clock!!
Seahorse, sorry to hear about your friend...my youngest dd was very sick but she was able to recoup an angelic monkey

Thank-you MunkeyMunk, my friend was sophicated and silly, I will miss her inteligence but most of all her I will miss her silliness.
I am sorry about your Uncle, too, I regret I was so interested in the S.flu I forgot to acknowledge your loss.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 03:44:53 AM »

Yes, 8 oz fluids every hr, also she was on Tamiflu meds but to get better quicker it was lots fluids around the clock!!
Seahorse, sorry to hear about your friend...my youngest dd was very sick but she was able to recoup an angelic monkey

Thank-you MunkeyMunk, my friend was sophicated and silly, I will miss her inteligence but most of all her I will miss her silliness.
I am sorry about your Uncle, too, I regret I was so interested in the S.flu I forgot to acknowledge your loss.

I am sorry for both your losses. I should have acknowledged them right off but I was not thinking and was into the case itself. I am sorry and i appologize. That is no excuse. I still hope you forgive me.

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 08:03:41 AM »

Brandi,beautiful photo.
Prayers for Haleigh   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 09:03:34 AM »

prayers to Haleigh from me too! an angelic monkey

love that picture Brandi...!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2009, 09:23:00 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122960
Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again
Posted on November 13th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed
Read 24 times.

I just received this op-ed piece from TJ Hart. I think he sums up the situation quite well - Simon

I just had to break up another stupid fight on my Twitter site today.

Once again, some in the blogosphere have appointed themselves God and are passing out their judgment on the parents of killed or missing children.

Diena Thompson’s lawyer said the family does not think Somer knew the person who kidnapped and killed her. Investigators said the 7-year-old Somer disappeared on her way home from school in Orange Park, Fla. The search came to a tearful conclusion when her body was discovered in a Georgia landfill days later.

Diena’s been doing a lot of interviews on national TV shows. Now she’s getting criticized by some people for it.

She’s getting hate mail and calls.

“I wonder what kind of person would attack me when I’m already down,” said Diena.

People are calling her a bad mom, among other things, for letting her kids walk home from school.

It is not much different than some of the nasty things some bloggers are saying about the Haleigh Cummings disappearance one county south in the town of Satsuma, FL.

Although there is plenty of suspicion and bizarre behavior to go around involving Haleigh’s family members, there are also those on the internet who as so hateful on all sides of this equation that one would think a civil war involving old ladies swinging purses is about to erupt.

OBSERVATIONS REGARDING THESE TYPES OF PARTICIPANTS:

·         Appear to have a distrust of police

·         Appear to hatred for men in general

·         Appear to revel in the shortcomings of any woman

·         Appear to have a strong need to find an alliance of like-minded opinion-makers

·         Most don’t even live in area—let alone in the state of Florida.

What has spawned this behavior as of late?

This reporter doesn’t know the answer, but he is very shocked at its existence.

TJ Hart

Director of News and Programming

News/Talk 97.3 The SKY WSKY HD1

97.3 WSKY HD2 Subterranean

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2009, 09:35:04 AM »

Thanks Trimm for that article,  and Brandi that is a beautiful pic of Haleigh  an angelic monkey
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2009, 10:22:48 AM »

Morning everyone!  A quick observation before work that I am sure someone else noticed...The article from Simon B./TJ Hart states that HaLeigh and Somer lived only one county apart.  Strange isn't it?  I live in FL and didn't realize how close they were.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2009, 11:28:01 AM »

Yep, that article hit the nail on the head, I dont care about any of this so -called forum wars, I just want to know where HaLeigh is, I just dont understand how she is still missing after all this time and we still know nothing......God Bless HaLeigh!!

cw618, sorry for your loss, my sympathy lies with you and your Loved ones!!

Brandi, beautiful picture of HaLeigh, in it we see her with that beautiful smile that she has in most of her pictures, I would Love to see her smile like that again somehow, someway........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2009, 02:01:48 PM »

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Bar%20Complaint%20Dismissal%20Letter0001.pdf

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »

from the link

Ms. Picazio reviewed the court file from 2005, in which she found several discrepancies in your
statements that you were never served with notice of the court proceedings. In fact, Ms. Picazio
found that you were served, and then failed to show up for your court date so Mr. Cummings was
awarded full custody by default. A rehearing was held at which time you were able to have your
day in court. The judge ruled in favor of the father having custody and granted visitation.
Ms. Picazio also contends that your current living situation, health concerns, inability to work,
and drug addiction/seizures prevented her from filing a petition for a change in custody. All
lawyers, as officers of the court, have an obligation to refrain from filing frivolous pleadings or
_p_apers, and may.be subject tocourt-imposed sanctions for having done so, This.is an area that
falls within the exercise of professional judgment by the lawyer, and is not appropriate as a
reason for discipline to be imposed.
When a

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2009, 03:08:35 PM »

High Risk Sex Offender makes the news

Posted: Friday, 13 November 2009 12:55PM

Haleigh Update: Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffield Dismissed

TJ Hart

The often villified former pro-bono attorney for the biological mother of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings who was abducted from her Satsuma, FL home in February is walking away this week with some sense of vindication.

The Florida Bar Association has dismissed the complaints against attorney Kim Picazio alleged by Crystal Sheffield < The Florida Bar File No. 2010-50,286 (171) >.
In the complaint, Crystal Sheffield alleged that:

"...Ms. Picazio violated Rule 4-1.6 by disclosing confidential information concerning her representation of Crystal related to the search and investigation of her missing child, Haleigh Cummings. Crystal also contend that Ms. Picazio did not act with diligence in filing a modification of he child support. Ms. Picazio responded to the allegations in the complaint and rebuttal with specific denials of each allegation and a detailed history of her involvement in the case."

One of the findings in the complaint was rather harmful to Crystal Sheffield and the perception some may have of her:

"...Ms. Picazio also contends that your current living situation, health concerns, inability to work, and drug addiction/seizures prevented her from filing a petition for a change in custody. All lawyers, as officers of the court, have an obligation to refrain from filing frivolous pleadings or papers, and may.be subject tocourt-imposed sanctions for having done so, This.is an area that falls within the exercise of professional judgment by the lawyer, and is not appropriate as a reason for discipline to be imposed."

In this 97.3 The Sky exclusive podcast interview, attorney Kim Picazio blames a blogger for spreading falsehoods over the internet and worming her way into the confidence of Marie Griffis and Crystal Sheffield.

Picazio tells The Sky she advised Crystal Sheffield and Marie Griffis against the now controversial Sam Watkins Concert and wanted Pay-Pal links and wording on the Haleighbug Center website that asked for donations to be removed.

AUDIO: KIM PICAZIO 16:53

Some of the more volatile claims Picazio made in the interview suggested that the blogger-in-question was also involved as a moderator for a Haleigh Cummings forum that was operated by a high risk sex offender.

Picazio did not refer to the blogger by name.

Haleigh Cummings is described as a now 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3'0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit's Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2009, 03:27:05 PM »

so....is Kim saying that she did not consider Crystal fit enough to win her custody case because of the drug addiction and her living conditions and that is why she didn't file it? what living conditions would that be?   drugs still seem to be a part of BOTH sides of this family still, if Kim can be believed....what a mess these parents have made of their lives and those of their children...especially Haleigh's...JMO!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2009, 03:46:15 PM »

so....is Kim saying that she did not consider Crystal fit able to win her custody case because of the drug addiction and her living conditions and that is why she didn't file it? what living conditions would that be?   drugs still seem to be a part of BOTH sides of this family still, if Kim can be believed....what a mess these parents have made of their lives and those of their children...especially Haleigh's...JMO!

edited by me..."fit" might be too strong of a word to use in this instance...

in re reading this letter provided by Searching, interesting reading....

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2009, 04:58:22 PM »

so....is Kim saying that she did not consider Crystal fit able to win her custody case because of the drug addiction and her living conditions and that is why she didn't file it? what living conditions would that be?   drugs still seem to be a part of BOTH sides of this family still, if Kim can be believed....what a mess these parents have made of their lives and those of their children...especially Haleigh's...JMO!

The audio at BNN is even better   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2009, 05:03:25 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.

cookie: interesting reading, it is that in deed!

Where is HaLeigh?????????????????

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2009, 05:27:40 PM »

The audio at BNN is even better   

Searching:
     Thanks for the links!

cookie:
      It's so sad, and I think you were right in your first statement and the second.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.