March 28, 2024, 11:10:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 544581 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #420 on: November 27, 2009, 08:07:06 PM »

I have no idea if that is a real or fake myspace site, but in regards to looking niced every now and then even while grieving I guess I am guilty and so is my daughter who cried in my arms yesterday. We don't spend all day every day grieving and sometimes we even do get decent looking, smile and go places. I'm actually happy when I see her smiling and out somewhere.......

The Bobby issue is a whole other ball game, but the other issue is so irrelevant IMO, or my daughter and I are just as guilty because here we are and smiling too!

IM - I personally do not have a problem with people moving on with life - but only when they know what happened or that they had nothing to do with it.  In the case of Misty and the crew, clearly they know what happened but do not seem to want to share. I find that shameful. (did that make any sense?)

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: November 27, 2009, 09:19:35 PM »

Thanks Searching! 

It's probably best if I make

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #422 on: November 27, 2009, 09:35:10 PM »

That's what I had to do, except ask who Bobby was    IM, you and your daughter are beautiful, and yes even in grief and suffering there are happy moments. Even at my mother's funeral, after in the church basement having a meal, we laughed and remembered good times, one has to do that, or you completely die inside. You have to have moments of pleasure.  an angelic monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: November 27, 2009, 09:41:02 PM »

That's what I had to do, except ask who Bobby was    IM, you and your daughter are beautiful, and yes even in grief and suffering there are happy moments. Even at my mother's funeral, after in the church basement having a meal, we laughed and remembered good times, one has to do that, or you completely die inside. You have to have moments of pleasure.  an angelic monkey

That's true.    an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: November 27, 2009, 09:46:11 PM »

It is, I mean you have to smile and be somewhat happy. But what I don't get, which is why I don't think that myspace is Crystals, isn't her boyfriend Chad, or maybe she got a new boyfriend. And it seemed odd some of those comments, she doesn't seem to be the type to say that on a myspace for the world to see, but then I don't know her. Could this Bobby guy have done this myspace?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #425 on: November 27, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »

It is, I mean you have to smile and be somewhat happy. But what I don't get, which is why I don't think that myspace is Crystals, isn't her boyfriend Chad, or maybe she got a new boyfriend. And it seemed odd some of those comments, she doesn't seem to be the type to say that on a myspace for the world to see, but then I don't know her. Could this Bobby guy have done this myspace?

NRCG you must not hav seen her ms in the beginning before she cleaned it up.    she is the type.  she had some stuff on there before cleaning it up...

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: November 27, 2009, 10:21:31 PM »

http://radionewz.net/?p=6726

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: November 27, 2009, 10:27:11 PM »

Searching, no I didn't see her myspace in the beginning. I have no idea what was on it, I think I remember people talking about some pictures, but I try to not look at many myspace sites, I know they are popular, and I have no problem with them, I just don't want one. Besides, I'm so boring there would be nothing to put on it 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: November 27, 2009, 10:34:54 PM »

Searching, no I didn't see her myspace in the beginning. I have no idea what was on it, I think I remember people talking about some pictures, but I try to not look at many myspace sites, I know they are popular, and I have no problem with them, I just don't want one. Besides, I'm so boring there would be nothing to put on it 

I understand, I am not exactly the excitement of the day myself. I did see her myspace though as I do look at the myspace links put up here in these cases. I wish I had a screen shot of it.. She seems to like to party...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: November 27, 2009, 10:45:25 PM »

I understand, I am not exactly the excitement of the day myself. I did see her myspace though as I do look at the myspace links put up here in these cases. I wish I had a screen shot of it.. She seems to like to party...
I do remember some talk of party pics, at least I think so 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: November 28, 2009, 06:58:17 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123115
Haleigh Cummings Update – BNN Radio Sunday Nov 29 @ 3pm Central
Posted on November 27th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 774 times.

Although it is the Thanksgiving long weekend we will be running our regular Sunday program to look at the events in the search for missing Florida child Haleigh Cummings.

The panel is still being finalized but on the ‘for certain’ list is Simon and Jan Barrett, ace reporter for WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart, and investigator William Cobra Staubs. I am also hoping that we will be joined by crime writer Denny Griffin and investigative journalist Levi Page.

Another of the Croslin family found themselves under the bus this week. Hank Croslin Sr. was arrested on charges of doctor shopping. It is alleged that he obtained over 300 tablets of oxycodone and hydrocodone from at least three different doctors. The interesting aspect of this is that the arrest was made by FDLE rather than PCSO. While there may be no significance to this, one has to wonder the rationale. FDLE have stated that while Hank Croslin Sr’s activity has nothing to do with the search for Haleigh Cummings they will take the opportunity to talk to him about the case.

Scuttlebutt that hit my radar today concerns father Ronald Cummings, one would think that in his time of loss he would seek solace in his family, apparently though he opted to avoid his family on Thanksgiving.

Does Crystal Sheffield have a new MySpace page? If she does, then things may not be well in her relationship with Chad.

Was the comment left here on BNN really by Teresa Neves? The jury is out on that one. It certainly came from the heart, and if it is legitimate it was truly a plea with feeling and we here at BNN heard you loud and clear.

It was also pleasing to see that the Nancy Grace program gave 15 minutes to the the story on Thanksgiving Day, while the cast left something to be desired, at least the subject was given some air time. And for that we should be grateful.

Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February, Law Enforcement maintains that her disappearance was not a stranger abduction. A family member or close friend had to have been involved. But who? None of us in the press are privy to the investigation, in fact extracting information from them is akin to having a root canal performed by someone with a Black & Decker power drill.

I am sure that Law Enforcement is as frustrated as we are. I’ll make an offer that I have made before. Give us something to chew on. We can shake the trees, and that is what is needed.

There are several of us in the press that will not let this case become cold. Lets try and resolve the Haleigh Cummings mystery.

Another subject that we will be discussing is the capital murder case against Casey Anthony. Casey Anthony is accused of killing her young daughter Caylee Anthony. Although her defense team make mumbling noises about how they are being paid, or if indeed they are being paid at all. One thing is very clear, money abounds. Who is the money bags paying for this defense? I have some theories, but, at this stage I think that I will avoid that subject.

One of the ‘esteemed’ defense lawyers is Andrea Lyon. Ms Lyon brags that she has never lost a Capital Crime case. This is good for the defendant, but maybe not so stellar for the family of the deceased. Earlier this week a story surfaced, Ms. Lyon was giving a lecture, and explained that there are:

Always killers on the jury, and there are some, the ammunition they need to go after people… juries go about persuading people to kill.. and protect your live people from the killers.

Oops, that was not the smartest comment to make. Ms. Lyon managed to get the story yanked from the news site involved. But the sentiment was clear. Justice is not about fairness or the truth, it is about finding ways to weasel your client out of trouble.

Of course copies of this inflammatory statement are still floating around the internet world, as indeed is the actual recording of the lecture.

I am still pondering about putting up this illuminating link to the inside track of Ms. Lyon and her mission online.

I do hope that you will join us on Sunday at 3pm central. You can just point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes prior to air time, you will see the program on the main page, or you can use this direct link.

UPDATE: Ms. Lyon seems to have been working overtime, traces of her actual statement are going missing by the moment! Oh to have such power! The recording is still available, and before it all disappears snag it quick before it get taken down. It is here.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmT0VNgm18Q

The key is at the seven minute mark.

Simon Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: November 28, 2009, 11:49:11 AM »

i was so hoping that if misty was involved, with Haleigh gone missing,
that the Holiday would incite some guilty feelings and she, or whoever
would break, with some info

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: November 28, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »

So yet another holiday has come and gone, and still no Haleigh.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: November 28, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »

God  bless Haleigh..

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: November 28, 2009, 10:31:49 PM »

According to Jane Velez Mitchell or Nancy Grace the night before last, Misty was back in Satsuma.  I've not seen any news on that, but may have missed it due to the crunch of the holiday.  Is there any news?  I would think the LE would be keeping an eye on her, given her status of the last person to see Haleigh alive, and an uncooperative witness who knows more than she has disclosed. 

(If her stories really are complete, she may not know more because of her heavy drugging when Haleigh disappeared.)

OH for sure Misty is back in Satsuma...some of the articles posted say that she is back living with her friend Nay Nay and they are all at the Tommy Croslin residence.

Gosh, I thought maybe it took 25 minutes to count all the change they may have brought in for the bond payment.

Thanks for the update.  Much appreciated.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: November 28, 2009, 10:38:53 PM »

According to Jane Velez Mitchell or Nancy Grace the night before last, Misty was back in Satsuma.  I've not seen any news on that, but may have missed it due to the crunch of the holiday.  Is there any news?  I would think the LE would be keeping an eye on her, given her status of the last person to see Haleigh alive, and an uncooperative witness who knows more than she has disclosed. 

(If her stories really are complete, she may not know more because of her heavy drugging when Haleigh disappeared.)

OH for sure Misty is back in Satsuma...some of the articles posted say that she is back living with her friend Nay Nay and they are all at the Tommy Croslin residence.

Gosh, I thought maybe it took 25 minutes to count all the change they may have brought in for the bond payment.

Yeah, Misty came back from TN (visiting her grandmother) to drop the protective order against Tommy on Nov. 16. I believe.

I have also heard that Nay Nay was at Tommy's house with Misty when Tommy got arrested on a domestic violence charge against his own father on Nov. 19.

And then the father got arrested for doctor shopping on Nov. 24.

Probably could make some money setting up bets on who will be next to jail.

What a household that must be!

And all the while, Haleigh is missing.

Never a dull moment in the Croslin households.  I wonder if Misty and Nay Nay can really be compatible at hanging out together.  No boring moments there.  With that insatiable desire for hard drugs, there is another lockup predicted for the future.  Poor little Haleigh is probably never thought about by Misty.  Drugs and child-raising don't mix well.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: November 28, 2009, 10:44:53 PM »

There's  an awful lot of snowing going on at scaredmonkeys.net.  Send over the show-blower.    
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: November 29, 2009, 01:06:42 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/509103182

Marie is on top friends now..

Crystal has 14 friends.

* View:
    * All
    * New
    * Mutual

1. MarieMarie Griffis
   2. BobbyBobby Hatch
   3. BobbyBobby Hatch
   4. TomTom Anderson
   5. HALEIGH'S MOMMY.. I MIS…crystal sheffield
   6. ChrisChris Hatch
   7. DavidDavid Hatch
   8. Tim
   9. Lori
  10. ¤×[¤ Jù§t më ¤]פ R.I.P…

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: November 29, 2009, 01:34:38 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/509103182

Marie is on top friends now..

Crystal has 14 friends.

* View:
    * All
    * New
    * Mutual

1. MarieMarie Griffis
   2. BobbyBobby Hatch
   3. BobbyBobby Hatch
   4. TomTom Anderson
   5. HALEIGH'S MOMMY.. I MIS…crystal sheffield
   6. ChrisChris Hatch
   7. DavidDavid Hatch
   8. Tim
   9. Lori
  10. ¤×[¤ Jù§t më ¤]פ R.I.P…

meh ... I think it's a fake, there was a fake Misty MS not long ago ........
Anyway ........ God Bless Haleigh!  an angelic monkey

My hope is that by Christmas there are some answers in Haleigh's case, that's what I'm going to ask Santa for this year. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: November 29, 2009, 03:39:47 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.