April 25, 2024, 10:56:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 546022 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: December 13, 2009, 10:15:00 PM »

I received this picture in an email today (and on Sept 26 as well) from someone reading the SM forum. They sent it anonymously and with no message. All I have is their return att.net email address. After looking at it again, I am thinking it may be Tommy Croslin in the picture?

Does anyone here have any idea who it is in the picture or why anyone would want to keep sending it to me?

TIA

Brandi, to me this woman looks like a younger Crystal and the profile of the baby kinda looks like Haleigh. I know it's not much of a profile shot, but that's what I see. Also, the womans hand reminds me of that supposed photoshopped picture of Crystal. Her hands were huge in that picture, and her left one in this picture looks big too.

Have you considered emailing the person back asking them what they want you to see in it? I'm curious why they sent it to you, twice.

Gizzie! that is what I had thought too...either a younger Crystal or a relative who looks like her...the nose looks the same to me...and I had noticed the size of the hand as well...

Now I am really picking the picture apart....

What is that silver looking article between the womans little finger and  4th finger it looks shiny but not a ring..can anyone else see it?

Oops forgot to say its the hand she is holding the fork with

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #741 on: December 13, 2009, 10:16:07 PM »

I recall on one of the interviews with Misty and Ronald,and I can not quote it word for word
but Misty said HaLeigh was only 3 or 4 inches asleep from her and Ronald butted in and said 3 or 4 feet....in her bed...does anyone else recall that interview ?

It was the first interview that Greta VS had with Ron and Misty............wow, I'm gone for 2 days and akk hell breaks loose in this case with all new BS

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: December 13, 2009, 10:17:05 PM »

The picture looks like Crystal to me and how old is her new daughter?  If I remember right she is a blonde also.  That is definatly not Tommy Croslin imo.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #743 on: December 13, 2009, 10:17:54 PM »

Oh, I know what you mean about all the bs...I didn't for one minute think that it was directed at me or any other person, it is directed at the situation that should have never happened and about a little girl who needs to be found!  totally get your feelings...it has been way too long...and I wonder why the LE has not pressured Misty more..it all seems so simple to me...She would crack after some really hard interrogation I believe...what is the hold up? put more pressure on the last person to have seen Haleigh alive...makes no sense to me that they are stepping around Misty...
very frustrating!

Cookie

Thank you

I agree, wish LE would/could get Misty to break.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: December 13, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »

I received this picture in an email today (and on Sept 26 as well) from someone reading the SM forum. They sent it anonymously and with no message. All I have is their return att.net email address. After looking at it again, I am thinking it may be Tommy Croslin in the picture?

Does anyone here have any idea who it is in the picture or why anyone would want to keep sending it to me?

TIA

Brandi, to me this woman looks like a younger Crystal and the profile of the baby kinda looks like Haleigh. I know it's not much of a profile shot, but that's what I see. Also, the womans hand reminds me of that supposed photoshopped picture of Crystal. Her hands were huge in that picture, and her left one in this picture looks big too.

Have you considered emailing the person back asking them what they want you to see in it? I'm curious why they sent it to you, twice.

Gizzie! that is what I had thought too...either a younger Crystal or a relative who looks like her...the nose looks the same to me...and I had noticed the size of the hand as well...

YES! The nose! That's what I first thought too, and it made me look a lil closer.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: December 13, 2009, 10:28:59 PM »

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

Posted on December 13th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

This just in from Tj Hart - Simon

It has been more than ten months since now 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings was taken from her father’s home in the middle of the night at Hermit’s Cove near Satsuma, FL.

In that time, searches have been conducted, evidence has been processed, tips have been followed up on, lawyers have been hired and fired, there has been a marriage, a divorce, an engagement and a possible break-up.  Rumors have been started, accusations with no proof have been hurled, trouble-makers on the internet have created a new sport and we are still no closer to finding this little girl and bringing her home.

Recently, a new search group, The Laura Recovery Center from Texas,  indicated that they might be interested in aiding in the search to find Haleigh. They claimed in an email that “LE declined their offer for assistance.”

Sources close to the investigation claim they are not even familiar with the group.

After an initial conversation with a representative of the Laura Recovery Center Friday, I have not heard a word as to whether they will come to Florida to conduct searches for Haleigh.

Texas Eqqusearch ended their ground searches early in the investigation based on two factors: 1) all ground searches conducted by LE were being scaled back and later halted 2) The group had another request to fill in another state.

Saturday, First Coast News reported Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved.

Where Haleigh Cummings is right now is still the central focus of her family and extended families, the dedicated law enforcement people who are working this case 24/7, those who are searching for her independently on the ground and on the internet and the very few reporters who are still covering this story.

This reporter’s first and foremost concern remains with the missing child and her families.

I have not been blinded to the emotional and relationship stresses the long search for Haleigh has taken on family friends, LE, private investigators, attorneys on all sides of this situation and even this reporter.

If you have been a reader or a blogger since Haleigh disappeared, you too might be feeling some of these stresses in your life.

I shared some of what I was feeling on my Twitter site Friday night. After reading it and some emails from friends and a text message from Haleigh’s paternal grandmother Teresa Neves, I realized that I am able fix what I can fix in my life.

Others have not been so fortunate.

I spoke Sunday morning with private investigator William “Cobra” Staubs on this issue. Staubs is facing a court date regarding an incident in the search for Haleigh. His court trial is nothing compared to his life trials right now. That can be said about many people who have been working on the long search for Haleigh.

AUDIO: Conversation with Cobra the Bounty Hunter

My thoughts and prayers go out to Haleigh Cummings today along with everyone who loves and cares for her.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Haleigh is described as a now 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

TJ Hart

Director of News and Programming

http://www.bloggernews.net/123256

Heart, thanks so much for posting articles you find on Haleigh to keep her story and eventual homecoming a reality. Much appreciated.

O/T, Heart, I left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1034707#msg1034707

Thanks Brandi, I responded to your message at the link above.  Go ahead and fix me up, tks!

Heart
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: December 13, 2009, 10:33:45 PM »

I emailed them back on Sept 26 when he sent the picture the first time and never heard back from him.

Then I received it again from him today and emailed back.

He emailed me back with: "I am John. LOL"

I emailed back asking who he is and who is in the picture and why did he send it to me, and he has not replied to that yet.

I have NO idea who he is or why he sent this to me, but he had to have gotten my email address from SM forum because he sent it to me at the email I use just for this forum.

I think the picture is probably recent, as in taken this year.

I see in the arm what you see also, but I don't think this is Crystal at all. And I don't think the picture of Crystal was photoshopped either. Wink

That was his response, " I am John"? LOL! Hmm...

I didn't think the "photoshopped" picture was photoshopped either. Just easier to refer to, I guess, and you would know which picture I was talking about.

I'm sure I am wrong with when this one was taken, but I do see Haleigh in that baby.

Hopefully John will email you back with a little more information. Hint hint, JOHN 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: December 13, 2009, 10:43:04 PM »

TIA

Brandi is there a url on the pic in the e-mail?  Have you tried to right click the pic that is in the e-mail?

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: December 13, 2009, 10:53:18 PM »

It has been more than ten months since now 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings was taken from her father’s home in the middle of the night at Hermit’s Cove near Satsuma, FL.

In that time, searches have been conducted, evidence has been processed, tips have been followed up on, lawyers have been hired and fired, there has been a marriage, a divorce, an engagement and a possible break-up.  Rumors have been started, accusations with no proof have been hurled, trouble-makers on the internet have created a new sport and we are still no closer to finding this little girl and bringing her home.

Recently, a new search group, The Laura Recovery Center from Texas,  indicated that they might be interested in aiding in the search to find Haleigh. They claimed in an email that “LE declined their offer for assistance.”

Sources close to the investigation claim they are not even familiar with the group.

After an initial conversation with a representative of the Laura Recovery Center Friday, I have not heard a word as to whether they will come to Florida to conduct searches for Haleigh.

Texas Eqqusearch ended their ground searches early in the investigation based on two factors: 1) all ground searches conducted by LE were being scaled back and later halted 2) The group had another request to fill in another state.

Saturday, First Coast News reported Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved.

Where Haleigh Cummings is right now is still the central focus of her family and extended families, the dedicated law enforcement people who are working this case 24/7, those who are searching for her independently on the ground and on the internet and the very few reporters who are still covering this story.

This reporter’s first and foremost concern remains with the missing child and her families.

I have not been blinded to the emotional and relationship stresses the long search for Haleigh has taken on family friends, LE, private investigators, attorneys on all sides of this situation and even this reporter.

If you have been a reader or a blogger since Haleigh disappeared, you too might be feeling some of these stresses in your life.

I shared some of what I was feeling on my Twitter site Friday night. After reading it and some emails from friends and a text message from Haleigh’s paternal grandmother Teresa Neves, I realized that I am able fix what I can fix in my life.

I spoke Sunday morning with private investigator William “Cobra” Staubs on this issue. Staubs is facing a court date regarding an incident in the search for Haleigh. His court trial is nothing compared to his life trials right now. That can be said about many people who have been working on the long search for Haleigh.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Haleigh Cummings today along with everyone who loves and cares for her.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Haleigh is described as a now 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

TJ Hart

Heart, thanks so much for posting articles you find on Haleigh to keep her story and eventual homecoming a reality. Much appreciated.

O/T, Heart, I left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1034707#msg1034707

Thanks Brandi, I responded to your message at the link above.  Go ahead and fix me up, tks!

I replied to yours as well. You have to do it, I can't. Wink

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: December 13, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »

TIA

What is that silver looking article between the womans little finger and  4th finger it looks shiny but not a ring..can anyone else see it?

Is it possible that the picture is Crystal and Chloe........I can't do side by sides, but the hands remind me of Crystal and the babies hair reminds me of Chloe

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: December 13, 2009, 11:03:16 PM »

TIA

Brandi is there a url on the pic in the e-mail?  Have you tried to right click the pic that is in the e-mail?

No URL .. it was sent as an attachment. The email was sent via cell phone.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: December 13, 2009, 11:18:34 PM »

TIA

Is it possible that the picture is Crystal and Chloe........I can't do side by sides, but the hands remind me of Crystal and the babies hair reminds me of Chloe

Hi IM,

I can't believe how much Jr. looks like HaLeigh in this picture.
Yes the hands do look like Crystal, as with everything else just another mystery.

Are you ready for Santa.. I am not...this is a sad time of the year for me
both my parents loved Christmas and now they are both in heaven..anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: December 13, 2009, 11:32:46 PM »

TIA

Hi IM,

I can't believe how much Jr. looks like HaLeigh in this picture.
Yes the hands do look like Crystal, as with everything else just another mystery.

Are you ready for Santa.. I am not...this is a sad time of the year for me
both my parents loved Christmas and now they are both in heaven..anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS
I know, it's amazing.....I'm so sorry about your loss.....it's my dad's favorite Holiday too and thankfully I still have both of my parents and they actually live in the ownstairs apartment in my house, but this year it's a more difficult holiday season for us, but we are thankful for what we are blessed with. As far as being ready-heck no....I just had to buy a new laptop for my stepson in Iraq becuase his finally bit the dust, that along with all the other presents makes my dollars not stretch as far as I would like, but he's in good spirits and we are trying our best to put on a brave front for my daughter, but just like you I know myb angel is in heaven too and that brings me enormous comfort, I only wish Haleigh's family had some measure of closure . Merry Christmas to you too

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: December 13, 2009, 11:45:15 PM »

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

TJ Hart

I replied to yours as well. You have to do it, I can't. Wink
Thanks Brandi, done and thank you!

Heart
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #754 on: December 14, 2009, 06:58:55 AM »

TIA

Ok Brandi and all - I may be completely off on this but here is my first reaction.  Did you notice what is the primary thing in focus?  The camera. Wonder if it is some kind of message? Also, I think the woman looks like Crystal.  But I could be wrong on both accounts!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: December 14, 2009, 07:11:01 AM »

Good Morning. 
Well,I guess we are both off our rocker,because the camera was the fist thing I noticed too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Allie34237
Scared Monkey

me

« Reply #756 on: December 14, 2009, 08:18:01 AM »

TIA

Ok Brandi and all - I may be completely off on this but here is my first reaction.  Did you notice what is the primary thing in focus?  The camera. Wonder if it is some kind of message? Also, I think the woman looks like Crystal.  But I could be wrong on both accounts!

What I noticed first is the hat....he looks like a texan. I think it could be HaLeigh and a relative of Crystal's. The guy? Not a Croslin. IMO

With God, all things are possible.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: December 14, 2009, 10:22:49 AM »

TIA

The guy looks like he could be related to Tony Lazarro (Caylee Anthony case).  Not sure if that is even Crystal and Haleigh though.  Wonder when the photo was taken?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #758 on: December 14, 2009, 10:36:37 AM »

OMG he does look like Tony  I find it so strange that someone emailed that pic to you Brandi, hard to understand why. Could it be Crystal and Chloe and perhaps if the rumors are true that she and Chad broke up, a new boyfriend?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: December 14, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »

TIA

no clue who or why is sending it but IMO it is def not tommy (hank jr) or timmy... at all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.