April 23, 2024, 10:15:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545904 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: December 14, 2009, 11:03:54 PM »

brandi ya know since john didnt block his #, maybe he wants to talk
ill talk to him, since you dont, put your email up ,that he got, from here
and ill email for johns #, since this forum is about missing persons
maybe one of the people in the pick is missing, and for some reason
john didnt want to join the forum, to get the details out, but geezzz
you would think, he would give you some info, if that was the case
maybe your right, he thinks you are someone else
you dont happen to resemble that woman do you

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: December 14, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »

brandi ya know since john didnt block his #, maybe he wants to talk
ill talk to him, since you dont, put your email up ,that he got, from here
and ill email for johns #, since this forum is about missing persons
maybe one of the people in the pick is missing, and for some reason
john didnt want to join the forum, to get the details out, but geezzz
you would think, he would give you some info, if that was the case
maybe your right, he thinks you are someone else
you dont happen to resemble that woman do you

Not in the least. I am blonde and old enough to be her mother. LOL

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: December 15, 2009, 12:06:12 AM »

www.whitepages.com

Brandi you can go the above link and do a reverse lookup for the phone number.  I did one on a cellphone and it did work. 

Ok, but it is a cell phone#.

I have a friend that lives in SC and has a cell phone with area code 970...she has a additional line that her sister got for her that lives in CO....so this person could have a cell # and live anywhere..thought I would add this information for what its worth

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: December 15, 2009, 02:07:36 AM »

I received this picture in an email today (and on Sept 26 as well) from someone reading the SM forum. They sent it anonymously and with no message. All I have is their return att.net email address. After looking at it again, I am thinking it may be Tommy Croslin in the picture?

Does anyone here have any idea who it is in the picture or why anyone would want to keep sending it to me?

TIA

Ok Brandi and all - I may be completely off on this but here is my first reaction.  Did you notice what is the primary thing in focus?  The camera. Wonder if it is some kind of message? Also, I think the woman looks like Crystal.  But I could be wrong on both accounts!

IMO, not Sapp

It almost looks like the young man has an ID bracelet on, it may be just a watch but it looks too shiny, can anyone blow it up and enhance it well enough to read it???

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #784 on: December 15, 2009, 07:11:13 AM »

This place looked like a banquet hall. The photos on the wall, can Brandi blow up the pictures?  The baby is eating cake, was it a birthday event?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: December 15, 2009, 08:21:04 AM »

Brandi   just wondering WHEN you posted your email addy and WHY would you post it on this forum.  There must have been some specific reason to put it out there.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: December 15, 2009, 09:49:44 AM »

Brandi   just wondering WHEN you posted your email addy and WHY would you post it on this forum.  There must have been some specific reason to put it out there.

I post my email address in a graphic (so spiders and spambots cannot pick it up) in my thread quite regularly, because some people like to email me about their graphic needs. It is an email address I only use for this forum.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: December 15, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »

This place looked like a banquet hall. The photos on the wall, can Brandi blow up the pictures?  The baby is eating cake, was it a birthday event?

I see a white balloon streaming from the ceiling, looks like a birthday party maybe.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: December 15, 2009, 11:03:17 AM »

I post my email address in a graphic (so spiders and spambots cannot pick it up) in my thread quite regularly, because some people like to email me about their graphic needs. It is an email address I only use for this forum.

OH OK, just thought you may have mentioned looking for someone in particular. 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: December 15, 2009, 01:25:11 PM »

quick post guys cuz i'm at work and sorry for off topic but has anyone heard about this yet?
http://www.telegram.com/article/20091215/NEWS/912159997/1116
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: December 15, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »

I received this picture in an email today (and on Sept 26 as well) from someone reading the SM forum. They sent it anonymously and with no message. All I have is their return att.net email address. After looking at it again, I am thinking it may be Tommy Croslin in the picture?

Does anyone here have any idea who it is in the picture or why anyone would want to keep sending it to me?

TIA

Brandi, to me this woman looks like a younger Crystal and the profile of the baby kinda looks like Haleigh. I know it's not much of a profile shot, but that's what I see. Also, the womans hand reminds me of that supposed photoshopped picture of Crystal. Her hands were huge in that picture, and her left one in this picture looks big too.

Have you considered emailing the person back asking them what they want you to see in it? I'm curious why they sent it to you, twice.

Gizzie! that is what I had thought too...either a younger Crystal or a relative who looks like her...the nose looks the same to me...and I had noticed the size of the hand as well...

Now I am really picking the picture apart....

What is that silver looking article between the womans little finger and  4th finger it looks shiny but not a ring..can anyone else see it?

The silver blob on the woman's fourth finger looks like a ring to me, which like some of my rings lays on it's side if it is not fitting snugly enough.  The amount of my hydration greatly affects how snugly my rings fit.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: December 15, 2009, 02:47:50 PM »

TIA

Brandi, to me this woman looks like a younger Crystal and the profile of the baby kinda looks like Haleigh. I know it's not much of a profile shot, but that's what I see. Also, the womans hand reminds me of that supposed photoshopped picture of Crystal. Her hands were huge in that picture, and her left one in this picture looks big too.

Have you considered emailing the person back asking them what they want you to see in it? I'm curious why they sent it to you, twice.

Gizzie! that is what I had thought too...either a younger Crystal or a relative who looks like her...the nose looks the same to me...and I had noticed the size of the hand as well...

What is that silver looking article between the womans little finger and  4th finger it looks shiny but not a ring..can anyone else see it?

The silver blob on the woman's fourth finger looks like a ring to me, which like some of my rings lays on it's side if it is not fitting snugly enough.  The amount of my hydration greatly affects how snugly my rings fit.

Thanks strayze...that makes sense.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #792 on: December 15, 2009, 05:58:05 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-12-15/story/family_member_of_haleigh_cummings_jailed_in_putnam_county_on_gun_c

Family member of Haleigh Cummings jailed in Putnam County on gun charge

* By Matt Coleman
    * Story updated at 5:08 PM on Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2009

Haleigh Cummings is still nowhere to be found.

Many of the people in her extended family, however, keep turning up in the Putnam County jail.

The latest wrinkle in the story has nothing to do with the 5-year-old Satsuma girl's disappearance. Freddie Wayne Cummings — the uncle of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings — was charged Sunday with firing a gun in public after some family fisticuffs outside a Putnam County bar.

Cummings, a 61-year-old Lake Como resident, was at the Hide Away Bar in the 200 block of Old Highway 17 shortly before midnight Saturday when the hits started coming, according to a Putnam County Sheriff's Office incident report.

He was with his brother, Jack Lester Cummings, 49, sister, Annie Lee Lucas, 51, and girlfriend, Debra Gray, 58. They were talking about money when things began to escalate, the report said.

The brothers went outside and exchanged blows until Freddie Cummings pulled out a gun and fired twice — once in the air and once in the ground. Bartender Melissa Spoon told the Times-Union Cummings slapped her when she tried to break up the fight and also punched his sister.

Cummings was taken to the Putnam County jail and booked on the gun charge. Bail was set at $504. Domestic and simple battery charges were forwarded to the State Attorney's Office, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Each of the feuding family members appeared intoxicated, the report said.

Witnesses refused to cooperate with police, saying the incident was a "family thing."

ME: Pic at website..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: December 15, 2009, 06:09:20 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-12-15/story/family_member_of_haleigh_cummings_jailed_in_putnam_county_on_gun_c

* By Matt Coleman

Many of the people in her extended family, however, keep turning up in the Putnam County jail.

The latest wrinkle in the story has nothing to do with the 5-year-old Satsuma girl's disappearance. Freddie Wayne Cummings — the uncle of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings — was charged Sunday with firing a gun in public after some family fisticuffs outside a Putnam County bar.

Cummings, a 61-year-old Lake Como resident, was at the Hide Away Bar in the 200 block of Old Highway 17 shortly before midnight Saturday when the hits started coming, according to a Putnam County Sheriff's Office incident report.

He was with his brother, Jack Lester Cummings, 49, sister, Annie Lee Lucas, 51, and girlfriend, Debra Gray, 58. They were talking about money when things began to escalate, the report said.

The brothers went outside and exchanged blows until Freddie Cummings pulled out a gun and fired twice — once in the air and once in the ground. Bartender Melissa Spoon told the Times-Union Cummings slapped her when she tried to break up the fight and also punched his sister.

Cummings was taken to the Putnam County jail and booked on the gun charge. Bail was set at $504. Domestic and simple battery charges were forwarded to the State Attorney's Office, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Witnesses refused to cooperate with police, saying the incident was a "family thing."

OS

Thanks OS
It sounds like its down right dangerous to live in Putman County.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #794 on: December 15, 2009, 06:12:01 PM »

Thanks OS
It sounds like its down right dangerous to live in Putman County.

YW, just shaking my head..geez

OS

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: December 15, 2009, 06:22:28 PM »

* By Matt Coleman

OS
And the beat goes on.  Where is HaLeigh????

Thanks OS!

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: December 15, 2009, 06:50:58 PM »

TIA

Oops forgot to say its the hand she is holding the fork with

Is it possible that the picture is Crystal and Chloe........I can't do side by sides, but the hands remind me of Crystal and the babies hair reminds me of Chloe

Hi IM,

I can't believe how much Jr. looks like HaLeigh in this picture.
Yes the hands do look like Crystal, as with everything else just another mystery.

Are you ready for Santa.. I am not...this is a sad time of the year for me
both my parents loved Christmas and now they are both in heaven..anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS

Do you think the hands and arm are photo shopped??
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #797 on: December 15, 2009, 07:24:39 PM »

And the beat goes on.  Where is HaLeigh????

Thanks OS!

YW

I agree, where is HaLeigh?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #798 on: December 15, 2009, 09:47:45 PM »

TIA

Oops forgot to say its the hand she is holding the fork with

Is it possible that the picture is Crystal and Chloe........I can't do side by sides, but the hands remind me of Crystal and the babies hair reminds me of Chloe

Hi IM,

I can't believe how much Jr. looks like HaLeigh in this picture.
Yes the hands do look like Crystal, as with everything else just another mystery.

Are you ready for Santa.. I am not...this is a sad time of the year for me
both my parents loved Christmas and now they are both in heaven..anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS

Do you think the hands and arm are photo shopped??
oh absolutely!!!!! Let's send it to TH, I'm sure he could tell us....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #799 on: December 15, 2009, 09:49:00 PM »

* By Matt Coleman

OS
  I know I always handle my "family issues" with a gun at the bar.....WHERE IS HALEIGH an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.