April 23, 2024, 08:13:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545832 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #800 on: December 15, 2009, 10:29:12 PM »

Thanks OS
It sounds like its down right dangerous to live in Putman County.

YW, just shaking my head..geez

OS
WTH, why can't these people just behave themselves somewhat? 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: December 16, 2009, 12:20:12 AM »

Thanks OS
It sounds like its down right dangerous to live in Putman County.

YW, just shaking my head..geez

OS
WTH, why can't these people just behave themselves somewhat?  

because they indulge in self destructive behaviours, that is why Haleigh is missing
its a fN dam shame when strangers feel more concern and empathy for the missing,
abused,and murdered than the care givers, or the family members

MODS we need a dedicated rant thread plz, maybe locked to members only
IDK just ranting, sometimes this chit, makes you a crazy monkey

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #802 on: December 16, 2009, 12:58:34 AM »

This was added to the article I posted after I had already posted it here.

Employees at the Hide Away Bar helped raise money for the Cummings family in March, about a month after Haleigh went missing. The fundraiser caused the bar to cancel its annual Bike Week celebration.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-12-15/story/family_member_of_haleigh_cummings_jailed_in_putnam_county_on_gun_c

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: December 16, 2009, 01:01:29 AM »

o/t Wyks - wishing you the best in the tasks that are facing you and hope you settle in elsewhere without too much turmoil. 
Looking forward to your return.

Prayers for Haleigh.   an angelic monkey

[/quote

Thank you so much, Can!   an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: December 16, 2009, 01:07:05 AM »

Brandi...no idea who that is ....Can someone send an email anonymously? how do they do that? interesting that someone would send it to you twice..seems there could be a clue there? hmmmmm..

Wyks...I will await your return...can you try to go to WIFI somewhere from time to time and check in with us? it won't be the same here without your input and posts...but I understand that life does take us away from things like forums from time to time...Hope that everything works out for you with the move...xxxxx

Brandi - that IS a mystery! 

Cookie - I'll post as I'm able til I go offline to move.  My comp is always the last thing packed and the first thing unpacked.  lol  No addiction here!  Will check in as am able.  Thanks! 

an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: December 16, 2009, 12:49:34 PM »

Going back to the discussion of the mystery picture.  Someone else looked at it and noticed a few things that should be pointed out.

The lady and the child along with the scrub lady appear to be in good focus.  The gent walking, well that is probably from movement....but looking at the male figure...

Ladies, if you notice, everything is clear about the male, but his face. Its a puzzle so could it be that the person that emailed this picture to Brandi didn't want his picture clear.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #806 on: December 16, 2009, 02:56:11 PM »

Employees at the Hide Away Bar helped raise money for the Cummings family in March, about a month after Haleigh went missing. The fundraiser caused the bar to cancel its annual Bike Week celebration.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-12-15/story/family_member_of_haleigh_cummings_jailed_in_putnam_county_on_gun_c

OS

Photo form article

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: December 16, 2009, 03:22:15 PM »

OS

Photo form article

YIKES!!!! That scared my feelings.  Now if that is  a reason not to move to Sinsuma, there's monsters loose!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #808 on: December 16, 2009, 03:30:31 PM »

OS

Photo form article

YIKES!!!! That scared my feelings.  Now if that is  a reason not to move to Sinsuma, there's monsters loose!!!

Sorry-That post should have come with a warning first, caution you may want to disinfact your eyes after viewing

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: December 16, 2009, 07:30:16 PM »

Going back to the discussion of the mystery picture.  Someone else looked at it and noticed a few things that should be pointed out.

The lady and the child along with the scrub lady appear to be in good focus.  The gent walking, well that is probably from movement....but looking at the male figure...

Ladies, if you notice, everything is clear about the male, but his face. Its a puzzle so could it be that the person that emailed this picture to Brandi didn't want his picture clear.

yes the mystery picture, i noticed the mans eyes are closed
there is a brown chair and table, behind him, all the other chairs are blue
the silver thing between her fingers, looks like a nickle on edge
i noticed his face is out of focus too,maybe the man was shopped in

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: December 16, 2009, 07:48:12 PM »

I questioned the silver thingy on the finger...I vote photo shopped! And the thermostat  below the pictures on the wall stands out more than the other thermostat on the other wall to the left.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: December 16, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »

I questioned the silver thingy on the finger...I vote photo shopped! And the thermostat  below the pictures on the wall stands out more than the other thermostat on the other wall to the left.

I was thinking that the silver thing between the fingers maybe something the child hand in her hand as her hand is close by the female's.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: December 16, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

Yes like the lies he told about his meeting with Ron at Memas. It was not Misty that kept calling Ron it was Teresa AND Cobra knew it    12:59 PM Dec 15th   from web 

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope/status/6704520982

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: December 16, 2009, 08:39:30 PM »

It could have been.

I have posted it as I received it. I have done no manipulation to it. But I have no idea what was or wasn't done to it before it was sent to me.

But the the silver thingy on the finger looks photoshopped to me on close inspection.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: December 16, 2009, 08:45:41 PM »

It could have been.

I have posted it as I received it. I have done no manipulation to it. But I have no idea what was or wasn't done to it before it was sent to me.

But the the silver thingy on the finger looks photoshopped to me on close inspection.

Brandi..by no means did I want you to think I was implying that you photo shopped the picture..sorry if it  ::santawink::came across that way.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: December 16, 2009, 08:53:01 PM »

Yes like the lies he told about his meeting with Ron at Memas. It was not Misty that kept calling Ron it was Teresa AND Cobra knew it    12:59 PM Dec 15th   from web 

Heart....could not open the link..sorry...what did it say?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: December 16, 2009, 10:19:14 PM »

Heart....could not open the link..sorry...what did it say?

That was all that was on that tweet post cookie, part of a conversation between tweeters that are discussing Cobra's actions, contradictory statements, and exaggeration in this mess.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: December 17, 2009, 02:06:44 AM »

It could have been.

Brandi..by no means did I want you to think I was implying that you photo shopped the picture..sorry if it  ::santawink::came across that way.

I didn't think you were implying that, no worries.

I just wanted to make it clear that I did not alter the image.

And that it looks like that finger area has been photoshopped, now that it has been brought to my attention.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: December 17, 2009, 09:24:41 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!!
IMO He kinda looks like this guy what  do you think????

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=81898882&albumID=850405&imageID=1916499

Sorry I couldn't get the pic to post don't know what I did wrong but the link above works.
The link is from the thread with the myspace accounts.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #819 on: December 17, 2009, 12:33:13 PM »

Good afternoon

I was searching around and found these 2 articles at AMW from early on.

Personally I think LE is getting a bad rap lately and I wanted to share

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252&refresh=1

Search For Haleigh Gets National Attention

Cops say they are looking at all avenues right now and will leave no stone unturned in the search for Haleigh.

Aerial searches for Haleigh continued for several days, in addition to ongoing ground searches, which involved 104 people on Day 1 and 70 on Day 2.

Divers are searched sections of the St. Johns River, located only 400 yards from the front door of Haleigh's home. Capt. Rose said the focus on the river is due to it's close proximity.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Lead Investigator Jon Merchant said cadaver dogs, bloodhounds, article search dogs, dive teams and marine units were involved.

Sixteen FBI agents flew in to work on timelines on Feb. 11, 2009 and other agencies assisting that day included: St. Johns County, Flagler County, Volusia County, Marion County, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, the State Attorney, 7th Circuit and various Fla. volunteer emergency service groups, Inv. Merchant said.

Team Adam was on the scene for Day 2 of the search and Texas Equusearch arrived on Day 3 and began their search the next day.

Investigators said the mounted team would be able to cover areas that are hard to reach on foot.

Inv. Merchant said there are conflicting witness statements over whether or not the back door was locked. In the 9-1-1 call, Misty tells the operator that the door is always locked.

Misty, Ronald and other family members, including grandparents on both sides, have been questioned by police and additional interviews are planned.

Investigators say their main focus is just to find the little girl whose disappearance is now being investigated as an abduction.

"You wonder how a child can be taken out of a bedroom, but it happens," Inv. Merchant said.

Capt. Rose said they have identified and located 44 sex offenders within a 5 mile radius of the home and most or all of them have been contacted by police.

Merchant confirmed that and air conditioning repairman did visit the home at 5 p.m. on Feb. 9, 2009, the day before Haleigh's disappearance, but police are confident he was not involved.

Inv. Merchant said he was questioned within an hour of the disappearance and provided a solid alibi.

Police have not focused the investigation on any individual at this point.

"All the world is a suspect right now," Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said.

On Feb. 13, 2009 Police continue to search by land, water and air.

Fifteen cadaver dogs from Georgia were brought in to assist with the ground search in addition to other search dogs that were already on the scene.

Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are "satisfied" with the results.

Ronald told AMW on the evening of Feb. 12, 2009 that there were two beds in the room where Misty and the children were sleeping.

Ronald said Misty and Junior were in one bed and Haleigh was sleeping in another, a few feet away.

Misty originally told police that all three of them were sleeping in the same bed, according to Inv. Merchant.

Though the family is staying in the area, the house is roped off and the family has not been allowed back inside.

On Feb. 15, 2009, police announced that they were investigating the possibility that missing sex offender Chad Eugene Reynolds from Ochlawha, Fla. could be involved, but so far no link has been established.

Cops said a canvass of the neighborhood Monday, Feb 16, 2009 brought in several new leads, but have not said what those leads are.

The search scaled back Monday, but Putnam Sheriffs continue to investigate Haleigh's mysterious disappearance.

Cops announced that the pink shirt Haleigh was said to be wearing had been recovered on Feb. 18, 2009. They have no said where the shirt was found, but asked that the public focus on her face and not her clothing when looking for the girl.

On Feb. 19, 2009, police conducted block searches in the area surrounding Haleigh's home. Equusearch continues to assist and authorities are using dogs.

Investigators are in the process of re-interviewing family and friends. They plan to take the timeline back to a month before her disappearance and talk with anyone who may have had contact with the girl during that time.

Police announced that a sexual predator who lives about a mile from Haleigh's home is in custody on a probation violation, but cops do not think he had anything to do with it.

His movement is tracked 24 hours a day by an electronic monitoring device.

Police continue to question family members, who they say have been 100% cooperative with the investigation.

Ronald, Misty and crystal's fiance are among those re-questioned.

On Feb. 26, 2009 investigators launched a K-9 search, using cadaver dogs to cover the area within a 1/4 mile radius of the home, according to Capt. Rick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Police expect a dozen K-9 teams, made up of a dog and a handler, to be in the area by Feb. 27.

Schauland said Misty was re-questioned on Feb. 25 and a child protection team interviewed Haleigh's brother, Ronald Jr.

Cops have not said what the interviews revealed and have not addressed the possibility that a man dressed in black took Haleigh.

But they have said they are looking into the information they obtained.

As of Feb. 26, investigators had received more than 2,000 tips and say about 100 tips per day are coming in.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.