April 18, 2024, 12:43:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 545632 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #940 on: December 28, 2009, 11:26:52 AM »

I m praying that for New Years, the people who know what happened to HaLeigh have such a burden placed on their heart (dreaming I know), that they come forward and give LE the one tidbit to bring closure to her family of bring her home, sadly I think it will be closure, but then she will be in heaven so there is a measure of comfort in knowing that an angelic monkey

There was way too much activity surrounding Misty, Ron, TN, AS and Hank that night for NOT one of them to know WTF happened. Why were there 20 calls from Ron yet he never felt the urge to go and check on his "heart", job be damned I would have after just a few and I would have done it personally not sending someone, why did AS come forward 9 days later after the rumors started flying about Misty not being there and all of the sudden declare she was there and saw them eating outside at dark in the cold (not buying that one either), how did TN get there so fast with a 8 x 10 glossy and wearing her SO jacket (odd IMO, it could have granted to easier access to trailer while LE was in an active investiagtion), why did she feel the need to send someoe over to check on the kids that particular night? Did she do this often or only after learning about the 3 day three way sex/drug binge her "perfect" mate for her son was involved in. Why did Ron call Hank to check on everything r was this really the reason for the call. What was he fooling around with in the 911 call (sounded like a microwave or washing machine) and why when his heart was missing was he worried about it not working. Why is Misty's behavoir on this 911 call reporting Haleigh missing so different from the 911 called when she was robbed (that WAS genuine fear as opposed to the other). Time to drop the criminal defense atty's and go back in and answer the hard tough questions about this tragic night. IMO, there is NO way in he77 with everything that we know went down that night that only Misty knows, and this is just a fraction of the odd statements and behavoirs from that night that indicate some type of coverup of most likely a tragic accident   She is covering for someone and whomever that may be needs to come clean, man up and help bring peace to those that love and miss this precious child.

Godspeed HaLeigh an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Moreplease
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: December 28, 2009, 02:14:16 PM »

I m praying that for New Years, the people who know what happened to HaLeigh have such a burden placed on their heart (dreaming I know), that they come forward and give LE the one tidbit to bring closure to her family of bring her home, sadly I think it will be closure, but then she will be in heaven so there is a measure of comfort in knowing that an angelic monkey

There was way too much activity surrounding Misty, Ron, TN, AS and Hank that night for NOT one of them to know WTF happened. Why were there 20 calls from Ron yet he never felt the urge to go and check on his "heart", job be damned I would have after just a few and I would have done it personally not sending someone, why did AS come forward 9 days later after the rumors started flying about Misty not being there and all of the sudden declare she was there and saw them eating outside at dark in the cold (not buying that one either), how did TN get there so fast with a 8 x 10 glossy and wearing her SO jacket (odd IMO, it could have granted to easier access to trailer while LE was in an active investiagtion), why did she feel the need to send someoe over to check on the kids that particular night? Did she do this often or only after learning about the 3 day three way sex/drug binge her "perfect" mate for her son was involved in. Why did Ron call Hank to check on everything r was this really the reason for the call. What was he fooling around with in the 911 call (sounded like a microwave or washing machine) and why when his heart was missing was he worried about it not working. Why is Misty's behavoir on this 911 call reporting Haleigh missing so different from the 911 called when she was robbed (that WAS genuine fear as opposed to the other). Time to drop the criminal defense atty's and go back in and answer the hard tough questions about this tragic night. IMO, there is NO way in he77 with everything that we know went down that night that only Misty knows, and this is just a fraction of the odd statements and behavoirs from that night that indicate some type of coverup of most likely a tragic accident   She is covering for someone and whomever that may be needs to come clean, man up and help bring peace to those that love and miss this precious child.

I hardly ever post as you can tell. This time I had to. I could of wrote this as every word mirrors what I would say. Islandmonkey, I pray that this will be solved. Alot of peeps blaming LE and writing LE demanding that they release info.  It's crazy that a blogger would do that. LE KNOWS what they are doing. FBI and other police all know what info is needed to solve this. LE owes no one, especially bloggers, any info. 
I know it's so hard waiting day by day for any little bit of info.  It's driving me crazy but if LE doesn't do the investigation right.....the perp will walk. I'm klynn everywhere else.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: December 28, 2009, 03:27:55 PM »

Rolling up on 1 year... so sad...
It must have been especially hard on Crystal this year since according to the article Ron at least had Jr... she must have been missing both of them...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: December 28, 2009, 03:36:11 PM »

o/t and i don't know why i choose now to express this but it was said  that the neighborhood was generally a quiet one and that no one noticed any thing out of the ordinary... also it is obvious that at least the croslins and i'm sure many more of the neighborhood are severe drug addicts... they do drugs every day and if they were waiting for any that night whether it be delivered to their home by a dealer or a family member runs out to get it elsewhere you better believe that druggies hang out in their windows or porches until it arrives... why didn't anyone see a "suspicious" car?
because there wasn't one that's why...
i was waiting till after xmas to say this but F ron and F the croslins i hope they all rot in hell
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: December 28, 2009, 03:43:22 PM »

and also i would like to add that i think her body is nearby... if they staged a break in kidnapping they would have dumped her nearby... and if i had the money i would fly down there and dig up every inch of earth until she was found slice open every alligators belly, whatever it took... she is not far... i feel it
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: December 28, 2009, 03:51:19 PM »

I hardly ever post as you can tell. This time I had to. I could of wrote this as every word mirrors what I would say. Islandmonkey, I pray that this will be solved. Alot of peeps blaming LE and writing LE demanding that they release info.  It's crazy that a blogger would do that. LE KNOWS what they are doing. FBI and other police all know what info is needed to solve this. LE owes no one, especially bloggers, any info. 
I know it's so hard waiting day by day for any little bit of info.  It's driving me crazy but if LE doesn't do the investigation right.....the perp will walk. I'm klynn everywhere else.

Nice to meet you MP/Klynn I SO pray for this to be solved yet I worry every day that it won't, but I'm holding out for any type of miracle in this case and to me that will mean justice for Haleigh.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: December 28, 2009, 04:00:08 PM »

o/t and i don't know why i choose now to express this but it was said  that the neighborhood was generally a quiet one and that no one noticed any thing out of the ordinary... also it is obvious that at least the croslins and i'm sure many more of the neighborhood are severe drug addicts... they do drugs every day and if they were waiting for any that night whether it be delivered to their home by a dealer or a family member runs out to get it elsewhere you better believe that druggies hang out in their windows or porches until it arrives... why didn't anyone see a "suspicious" car?
because there wasn't one that's why...
i was waiting till after xmas to say this but F ron and F the croslins i hope they all rot in hell

Exvellent points .....I think I shall join you in the "F" off.......I know someone or more than likely more than one in those families is withholding valuable info, he77 Tim Miller even stated that about Ron  I have been re-reading today because I'm bored at work and for the life of me none one thing he has said makes any sense You DON'T marry the child that"got your child stole", you DON'T stick by her stories and enable her as he and his family has and you d@mn sure DON'T call home 20 times and when he is interviewed about this he said he never even asked Hank to go check on anyone......WTF, that is almost as outragous as Casey A not calling about Caylee being gone, what parent wouldn't have left their job no matter what the circumstance to the employment and driven like a bat out of he77 after the fight, the 3-day binge and all the other calls all the while never getting in touch with Misty? I absolutely asks you to defy all logic and reason, and you d@mn sure go down to LE and answer the Q's they have of you and your child bride without a defense lawyer.............. Sorry, I'm on a rant and ticked off about all of it as I went back and looked twice/3x at many interviews and re-read transcripts and IMO the answers lie within the Cumming/Croslin gang

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: December 28, 2009, 04:45:17 PM »

Man Robs Palatka Winn-Dixie of OxyContin pills

Ann Butler  Chris Turner     Created: 12/28/2009 11:46:38 AM    Updated: 12/28/2009 12:30:34 PM

PALATKA, Fla. -- A man who police said robbed a Winn-Dixie pharmacy over the weekend is still at large.

The thief took 1,300 OxyContin pills from the store on State Road 19 around 9:30 Sunday morning, according to Asst. Chief James Griffith of Palatka Police.

The suspect threatened the employee at the pharmacy and demanded oxycodone. He had his hand in his jacket and said he had a gun, but no weapon was visible. Police are treating it as an armed robbery however, Griffith said.

The suspect is a white male wearing a camouflage sweatshirt with a hood and blue jeans. He had the hood over his face so it was hard to see, the employee told police.

He left the store with the drugs in a black plastic bag and got into a dark colored Nissan Pathfinder with a white sticker on the back window.

The suspect headed north out of the parking lot. Police searched the area but could not locate him.

No one was hurt in the incident.

If anyone has information on this case, contact the Palatka Police Department at 329-0115.  Information can also be left on the Crime Tip Hotline at 329-0170. 

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=149991&provider=rss

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: December 28, 2009, 05:08:15 PM »

Two Arrested, Dealing in Stolen Property

2009-12-28 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Satsuma – Two Satsuma men were arrested for dealing in stolen property charges resulting from an operation conducted by Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Drug/Vice Detectives, and Property Crimes Detectives.

On December 22, 2009, a burglary and theft of several items was reported from 100 block of Shell Trail in Satsuma Florida. Some of the items stolen from the residence were handguns and a flat screen television. The owner of the residence received information that a subject named Jonathan Armstrong was attempting to sell a television matching the description of the one stolen from his residence. Sheriff Jeff Hardy assigned members of the Drug/Vice Unit, and Property Crimes Unit, to follow up on the information.

Detectives conducted an operation which consisted of Undercover Detectives purchasing the television from Armstrong. Undercover Detectives met with Jonathan Armstrong 132 Magnolia Avenue in Satsuma, to purchase the television. Armstrong and Detectives relocated to 112 Shell Trail in Satsuma, where investigators met with Jamie Armstrong. As the result of interviews and searches of both residences, detectives recovered a 9mm Smith & Wesson handgun and 32” flat screen television. Both items were verified as items reported stolen from Shell Trail.

24 year-old Jonathan Grady Armstrong, and 21 year-old Jamie Lester Armstrong were charged with dealing in stolen property.
Both were booked into the Putnam County Jail with a bond of $1,004.00.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-12-28-a

Heart
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: December 28, 2009, 05:47:35 PM »

It's most difficult for the best of detectives to investigate a lost child case, when all of the principals' lives revolve around drugs, from using, to acquiring, to possibly selling.  And when the principals are involved in other illegal transactions.  Openness to the police is impossible under these circumstances.  Little Haleigh is less important to the principals than their avoiding police contact in the first place.  This is despite whatever declarations these folks make on TV.  Misty, for example, finds it impossible to pass a lie detector test, probably because of not only info on Haleigh, but also info on their multiple ancillary illegal activities.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: December 28, 2009, 05:49:24 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER'S SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: December 28, 2009, 07:32:49 PM »

God please bring Haleigh home before the New Year.....Everyone have a Safe and Happy New  Year....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 28, 2009, 08:41:53 PM »

God please bring Haleigh home before the New Year.....Everyone have a Safe and Happy New  Year....

same to you 2cents...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: December 28, 2009, 08:56:34 PM »

Click on the link below to start listening now!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: December 28, 2009, 09:45:52 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: December 28, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »

Click on the link below to start listening now!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Thanks, Klaas!  Thanks, Dana, Red, and Robin!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: December 28, 2009, 10:19:35 PM »

It's most difficult for the best of detectives to investigate a lost child case, when all of the principals' lives revolve around drugs, from using, to acquiring, to possibly selling.  And when the principals are involved in other illegal transactions.  Openness to the police is impossible under these circumstances.  Little Haleigh is less important to the principals than their avoiding police contact in the first place.  This is despite whatever declarations these folks make on TV.  Misty, for example, finds it impossible to pass a lie detector test, probably because of not only info on Haleigh, but also info on their multiple ancillary illegal activities.

Where were you on the night of _____ becomes a difficult question to answer, regardless of any knowledge of the crime, when you were involved in committing another crime at the time. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: December 28, 2009, 10:25:47 PM »

Thanks, you too, your2!

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: December 29, 2009, 12:04:39 AM »

Where were you on the night of _____ becomes a difficult question to answer, regardless of any knowledge of the crime, when you were involved in committing another crime at the time. 

Sadly Staryze and Bearly~I do believe this is the major problem in this particular case, and it scares the hell out of me and infuriates me all at the same time because most of us would go to hell and back for our kids and will/have gone to extremes to protect our children from not only physical but also pyschological trauma, yet they seem to be in the mode of "what's done is done", and my arse is not in jail so it could be worse...........I have no doubt both parents loved HaLeigh, but I also believe she was failed miserably by everyone involved, but she did disappear on Ron's watch and I believe in my heart he knows what happened (not that he had a part in it), but he and his family are in CYA mode and I see no signs of them (Cummings/Croslins) deviating from what has worked so far

[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #959 on: December 29, 2009, 05:10:34 AM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/s...lqkTH49S-g.cspx

Haleigh Cummings Family remains hopeful for the holidays
Reported by: Matt Saffer
Email: msaffer@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 12/24 9:49 pm

Haleigh Cummings
WELAKA, Fla. -– Inside the home of Haleigh Cummings' grandmother, there is a massive Christmas tree. Underneath the tree is filled with dozens of presents for many different members of Haleigh’s family.

Some of the presents under the tree are meant to not be opened. They are for Haleigh, and they won’t be unwrapped until she can do it herself.

“There was no decision to be made. We just honestly thought she'd be here. So when we bought for the other kids, we got for her,” said Teresa Neves, Haleigh’s Grandmother.

The presents under the trees are all wrapped to hide what’s inside. Haleigh’s family is hiding something too. They’re trying to be cheerful for Haleigh’s 4-year-old brother.

“It's all for Junior. Junior still has to have the same Christmas he's ever had. We can't change things for Junior just because Haleigh isn't here,” said Neves.

Haleigh’s father may have it the hardest. He has to play the role of happy dad for his son, and a father torn apart over his missing daughter.

“Ronald will be there for dinner and to open the gifts. But he's asked that he have the rest of the night to go off....and talk to Haleigh...He wants to be alone to talk to Haleigh,” said Neves.

Haleigh’s grandmother says she’d give anything in the world to get the present she wants for the holidays. All she wants is granddaughter back home.

“I would give everything in my life. Everything I've ever had. Except my grand children or children, to have it back you can have it all,” said Neves.

OS

Hi Monkeys,

Does this statement sound nuts?  “Ronald will be there for dinner and to open the gifts. But he's asked that he have the rest of the night to go off....and talk to Haleigh...He wants to be alone to talk to Haleigh,” said Neves.

If you "talk" to someone that means they are dead, JMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.