April 27, 2024, 05:49:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 546103 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2009, 10:02:52 PM »

This is exactly what Kim was trying to tell some months ago, I think I know who the blogger is that she is talking about, but Im not gonna name names, but its really not hard to figure out, I think she mentioned her a few times when they were still talking and so did I.......I always said Kim did what she was allowed to do under her license and nothing more or less, I think she did whatever was legal for her to do and keep herself out of trouble.......
God Bless HaLeigh and Shaniya......I hope the Angels are keeping them both safe!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2009, 03:26:42 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122990
Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Program Sunday 3pm Central
Sunday 3pm Central
Posted on November 15th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 520 times.

We will be running our regular Sunday exploration into the very strange case of Haleigh Cummings. I am sure that in certain circles our interest in this case is most unwelcome. Clearly someone knows something, yet the Investigators are coming up blank at the moment. We hope that in some small way we can change that.

Tomorrows panel will be Simon and Jan Barrett, ace reporter TJ Hart, Investigator William Cobra Staubs, and investigative journalist Levi Page.

We have a number of items to talk about this week. On the last program I brought up the subject of the Haleighbug Benefit Concert that Sam Watkins and his group put on in Austin, Texas. Sam and I have talked a couple of times this week. And even though I think the air has been cleared as to the how, what, and when, in an article that I published earlier, he has agreed to be a guest on the show. I think it is important to hear from Sam, and I am very much looking forward to talking to him.

Kim Picazio has reason to celebrate, this one-time attorney for Crystal Sheffield had been accused of professional misconduct while representing Crystal, the Florida Bar association has cleared her of any such actions. Of course, having a bunch of Foxes, clearing a Vixen of raiding the hen house does not look like a particularly great way of conducting investigations, but that is just my opinion! Her conflicting comments about Crystal and drugs still have me confused. I have not had time (yet) to investigate every avenue, but as I recall Picazio maintained a consistent ‘no drugs in Crystal, we have the drug test results’ policy until the bar complaint was filed. Oh, and several news organizations have requests in with the Florida Bar Association for the file, will it surface? Probably not.

We do know the identity of the anonymous ‘blogger’ mentioned in the complaint, and we are hoping that at some point the Blogger will talk to us about the allegations.

Actually, the events of the past few days have made me point my radar at the Sheffield side of the camp. While Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings have taken much of the heat over the past several months, oh, and that heat was well deserved. But, you have to at some point take a step back and look at some other other avenues, unlikely though they may be. Crystals a bit of a strange person to understand. From the data I have it seems that she lost the custody battle for the children because she basically did not show up in court! While she claimed no knowledge of the hearing, the facts do not seem to bear witness to this. Some might argue that Crystal had a strong motive, actually 12,000 motives for Haleigh’s removal. Personally I don’t buy that one, and I am certain that PCSO do not either.

In my opinion there seems to be small yet telling statements that Crystal has made that leads me to believe that she really did not have much to do with Haleigh period. A great example of that was an interview with Nancy Grace. Crystal was asked what time Haleigh normally got home from school. She had no idea what time school got out, nor what time Haleigh got home. It is a small thing, yet in my mind a telling aspect of their relationship.

I had a conversation with a colleague earlier this week, the lack of progress recently is depressing. It would seem that without some significant breakthrough soon, Haleigh Cummings is destined to become a dusty file in some anonymous storage room. We do however believe that that missing jigsaw puzzle piece is already known, it is somewhere in the thousands of pages of documents and statements that the various agency’s have amassed. It his hiding in plain sight, but where?

Join us on www.blogtalkradio.com  at 3pm central to listen live to the program. or you can use this direct link.

Simon and Jan Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2009, 03:44:25 PM »

This is exactly what Kim was trying to tell some months ago, I think I know who the blogger is that she is talking about, but Im not gonna name names, but its really not hard to figure out, I think she mentioned her a few times when they were still talking and so did I.......I always said Kim did what she was allowed to do under her license and nothing more or less, I think she did whatever was legal for her to do and keep herself out of trouble.......
God Bless HaLeigh and Shaniya......I hope the Angels are keeping them both safe!!!
I believe I do also, she was a poster at WS before getting banned. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2009, 07:30:01 PM »

UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06   Disposition Date: 2009-09-09
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS    

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J    Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date   Docket Description
2009-08-06   001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-08-06   002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2009-08-06   003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 08/19/09 AT 09:30
2009-08-10   004.RTN OF SVC-SVD 08/06/09 - IND - TEMP
2009-08-19   005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-08-19   006.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 09/09/09 09:30
2009-09-09   007.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-09-09   008.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - SERENA PINES
2009-09-09   009.FINAL JUDGMENT FOR PROTECTION - SIGNED EAM 09/09/09
2009-09-09   FL#200954686653
2009-10-16   010.REOPEN - MOTION TO DISSOLVE INJUNCTION-MISTY CUMMINGS
2009-10-16   011.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE-MISTY CUMMINGS
2009-10-22   012.NOTICE OF HEARING/EAM FOR 11/16/09 AT 02:30

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2009, 07:33:44 PM »

Thank you Heart

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2009, 07:53:47 PM »

UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06   Disposition Date: 2009-09-09
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS    

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J    Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date   Docket Description
2009-08-06   001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-08-06   002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2009-08-06   003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 08/19/09 AT 09:30
2009-08-10   004.RTN OF SVC-SVD 08/06/09 - IND - TEMP
2009-08-19   005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-08-19   006.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 09/09/09 09:30
2009-09-09   007.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-09-09   008.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - SERENA PINES
2009-09-09   009.FINAL JUDGMENT FOR PROTECTION - SIGNED EAM 09/09/09
2009-09-09   FL#200954686653
2009-10-16   010.REOPEN - MOTION TO DISSOLVE INJUNCTION-MISTY CUMMINGS
2009-10-16   011.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE-MISTY CUMMINGS
2009-10-22   012.NOTICE OF HEARING/EAM FOR 11/16/09 AT 02:30

Thanks, Heart.

So she's probably back in Satsuma now. For court tomorrow.

Then staying with Tommy and her mommy, is my guess.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2009, 08:19:44 PM »

Sam Watkins was one of the panelist on Blogger Talk Radio. Someone posting in the chat room was posting under the name of Tina Watkins,  said to be the wife of Sam.

The following are some of Tina's postings.

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:39:20):
I am using my real name so you could know I was Sams wife!

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:37:12):
We got some messages and emails from bloggers we probably have the emails she is talking about.  We were also told that Sam threatened some blogger and he has never even heard of her, we have over 16,000 friends on myspace .  The blogging has gotten crazy!

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:41:26):
when we spoke to the family at the benefit I can tell you that they are working hard at finding Haleigh.

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:42:10):
My daughter was missing for 6 weeks and I wanted to die!

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:43:39):
I don't know maybe so but the money was not going to them, after we found about the Haleigh Bug Foundation, we decided the money would go directly to the organizations!

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:45:40):
Ron has not talked to us, he threatened to show up at the benefit and count the money!  I wish he had...

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:49:10):
We can't put up any pictures on the internet because of photograph releases so our hands were tied .

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:49:52):
I can't type as fast as you do, I was saying that he wanted to show up to make sure the money was sent to the right places.

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:52:00):
I don't think you can fake the pain I saw in Maries and Crystals faces that night.

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:53:34):
Well, I guess I am naive and trusting but they had nothing to gain that night, we had people making sure all the money if there had been some was sent to the the right people.

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:54:47):
I don't know if I could have survived all that the family has to go through daily when my daughter was missing.

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:55:05):
Every day I had to remind myslef to breathe

Tina Watkkins says to  (16:57:42):
If we concentrate on sending out emails, putting public awareness of how to protect their own children and let the family deal with their personal garbage, maybe we can find Haleigh.

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:01:01):
We are not neutral we want Haleigh found and are willing to do what is necessary to find her.

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:03:00):
It is hard we get messages and emails and all kinds of crap daily, but can you imagine when we all find her, it will all be worth it!

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:07:30):
I can't say anytthing about my private conversations with the family that night or other times but I will tell you that sometimes things are not what they seem.

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:09:22):
All the truth does come out eventually.

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:16:47):
So what is next?  What is everyone going to do about finding Haleigh?  Let's ask what can we do to help?

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:19:29):
The only opinion that I am going to give about Misty is that if you look at her looks and mannerisms, she is a little girl wanting to be Cinderella and we are letting her.  Would you give up the attention?  If she talks the ball is over!

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:22:03):
I wish I had you on my side Cobra when my child was missing, no one helped us!

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:23:42):
You have no idea how hard this can be for anyone that has lost a child!  Looking for her had to be extremely rough.

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:24:19):
I don't know the story behind Cobra I just know that if he was looking for her then he was doiing a good thing.

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:26:02):
Yes, I lost several thousands of dollars looking for my daughter and my whole family lost years after putting our lives back together.

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:26:52):
Everyone involved will never be the same!

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:28:29):
Cobra you have a big heart and I hope you recover I know it is taking us a long time

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:30:16):
We have been putting flyers out, we have her posted all over the internet.  Sam has over 16,000 friends on myspace and we put out messages daily

Tina Watkkins says to  (17:30:50):
God Bless!  Sam and I wish you all the best and take care of your children!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2009, 09:03:47 PM »

Wow, sure appreciate that Heart 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2009, 09:18:47 PM »

Sheffield's Bar complaint appears to be about nonfinancial matters, i.e., matters of strategy and behavior.  Such matters almost always lose out for the client in Bar complaints. It's only issues of clear-cut financial matters, not more hidden financial matters, that the client is likely to prevail on, if well documented.  For more hidden financial issues that require lots of interpretation, the client is unlikely to prevail at the Bar.

I hate to say it but you are correct. I personally filed a complaint against a prosecute who admitted under oath in open court that he told my ex to lie on a welfare application. He also admitted that he wanted me (obviously not a male!) to take a DNA test to prove I was the FATHER. Even when these errors were pointed out to him he told the judge that he was too lazy to make the changes on the forms for the sex of the person and encouraged people to lie on the applications because it was the only way to get benefits. Even then the State Bar felt that there was no reason to even reprimand him. Sad.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »

I believe I do also, she was a poster at WS before getting banned. 

TJ Hart stated on Blogger Talk Radio that he has setup an interview with this bloggers, so I guess we will be hearing from he/she in the near future.

You know all of this is so very sad.  The interests and the only interests should be that HaLeigh is found and that the perpetrator is arrested and punished.  All of the rest of this foolishness is simply nauseating. 

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2009, 03:01:16 PM »

We keep hearing from various folks close to the investigation that "things are not as they seem".  For pete's sake, I wish someone would just flat out spill it and tell us what things are like then!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »

www.thesky973.com

Bar Complaint Against Attorney in Haleigh Case Dismissed, Entire File Released

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2009, 03:31:11 PM »

www.thesky973.com

Bar Complaint Against Attorney in Haleigh Case Dismissed, Entire File Released

Thanks, interesting reading 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »

very interesting...
I still am on the fence as to who the blogger is who Kim keeps talking about...I have a couple of people in mind..I know who the SO is that they are speaking of who had the HFH forum...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2009, 04:02:41 PM »

very interesting...
I still am on the fence as to who the blogger is who Kim keeps talking about...I have a couple of people in mind..I know who the SO is that they are speaking of who had the HFH forum...
  From WS, I read most of her things she posted in the rumor thread before she was banned. At least three are from WS. The more I'm reading, the more I have to say that if Haleigh is ever found it will be a miracle, to say I'm discouraged, well, that would be an understatement. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2009, 04:41:33 PM »

From the files

Crystal's Father has allegedly executed a sworn affidavit stating that when he came upon the scene of the
accident, Crystal admitted to being on prescription pain medication (unprescribed), and gave her father the pills
to hide from the police who were on their way to the accident site. I was not aware of Crystal's drug use, or of
the affidavit executed by her own Father, until months later, in June, 2009.
The Department of Children and Families became aware of the allegations of drug use by Crystal. DCF

DCF
requested a random toxicology test of Crystal Sheffield, during the course of their investigation, as they found it
relevant to investigate Crystal's fitness as a parent. At that time, in June 2009, I learned from DCF that
Crystal's infant daughter, Chloe, not even one (1) year of age, had been born with illegal narcotics in her system
due to Crystal's drug use during her pregnancy

I had stopped posting here for some time due to attacks on me and others for disbelief in what sweet stuff was being said about Crystal. I have said many times that my life has not been roses and in my travels thru life I have witnessed alot, I was accused of lying about my own life.. I knew she was still using and I only hope those that were aggressively attacking others who refused to take Crystals words as gospel and assist in spreading falsehoods see and understand, if *IF* Crystals family is behind her abduction, the falsehoods you spread on her behalf assisted her in getting away with it. I knew Crystal was full of it and tried to point out why I felt that way and was met by hatefulness for it. Crystal is no angel and has lied about a lot. NOW maybe we can find Haleigh instead of taking up for Crystal or Ron or who ever. Call me a Ronnette if you like, I support and stand by only Haleigh and yes, I am angry because had everyone not focused on PROVING Crystal was the better parent, maybe Haleigh would be home.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2009, 04:55:29 PM »

thanks Searching for providing that info...
I have never thought that Crystal was miss innocent either....Now the chickens have come home to roost perhaps? always 2 sides to every story isn't there?  what kind of mother continues to use drugs while pregnant with a child?    Haleigh never stood a chance...Wonder if she and Ron Jr . were also born with drugs in their systems?  does drug use during pregnancy cause Turner Syndrome?  not excusing Ron if he was using drugs during this or anytime either...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2009, 05:26:00 PM »

From the files

Crystal's Father has allegedly executed a sworn affidavit stating that when he came upon the scene of the
accident, Crystal admitted to being on prescription pain medication (unprescribed), and gave her father the pills
to hide from the police who were on their way to the accident site. I was not aware of Crystal's drug use, or of
the affidavit executed by her own Father, until months later, in June, 2009.
The Department of Children and Families became aware of the allegations of drug use by Crystal. DCF

DCF
requested a random toxicology test of Crystal Sheffield, during the course of their investigation, as they found it
relevant to investigate Crystal's fitness as a parent. At that time, in June 2009, I learned from DCF that
Crystal's infant daughter, Chloe, not even one (1) year of age, had been born with illegal narcotics in her system
due to Crystal's drug use during her pregnancy

I had stopped posting here for some time due to attacks on me and others for disbelief in what sweet stuff was being said about Crystal. I have said many times that my life has not been roses and in my travels thru life I have witnessed alot, I was accused of lying about my own life.. I knew she was still using and I only hope those that were aggressively attacking others who refused to take Crystals words as gospel and assist in spreading falsehoods see and understand, if *IF* Crystals family is behind her abduction, the falsehoods you spread on her behalf assisted her in getting away with it. I knew Crystal was full of it and tried to point out why I felt that way and was met by hatefulness for it. Crystal is no angel and has lied about a lot. NOW maybe we can find Haleigh instead of taking up for Crystal or Ron or who ever. Call me a Ronnette if you like, I support and stand by only Haleigh and yes, I am angry because had everyone not focused on PROVING Crystal was the better parent, maybe Haleigh would be home.

I've been gone quite a bit myself due to real life, good and bad......the good being having a blast with a new boyfriend who treats me and the kids like gold, and the bad getting my brother to FL to get him into rehab as he's been an addict and alcoholic for over 20 yrs, so I've seen it all-just 10 days ago he came back from fishing so drunk he drove into my house on the bottom floor and then when we wouldn't let him go back out and drive again he broke the front door in and we called 911 and threw him in jail until we could get him into rehab upon his release. That being said, I'v never said Crystal was an angel, or the mom of the yr..........I DO still think this is on Ron because he's IMO a druggie still, I can see it in his eyes in numerous interviews that he's high as a kite and then whe I hear about all the stupid stunts he pulls like telling the Watkins he was going down to count the benefit money just makes him look more like a POS than I already feel he is. I never doubted either parent loved Haleigh, but she was in his care and he knew he left not only his "heart", but also Jr in the care of a drugged out slut coming off a drug binge.......he knew it ahead of time and yet still left them with her. IMO he is every bit the liar himself and even TM thinks he's hiding something after he talked about spending the "12 days with he and Misty, IIRC he called them a damn disgrace and more". I'm sure I could find the link if needed and I don't think it's even possible to discuss possible scenarios about what happened that fateful night without discussing her family and those closest to her. I can also never get past the fact that he admitted to TM that he called over 20 times and STILL didn't leave work to check on them (and the "he may have lost his job" excuse just doesn't fly with me), then he stopped for his staple ciggies and beer before going home.............yep, that's a real gem there

Both the parents have alot of problems, but again I have to look at this rationally and the fact is she was at Rons trailer (unless misty took her somewhere) and he was supposed to care for her in every way, her safety inlcuded and that didn't seem to be a priority for him. Sorry if this angers some, I just don't think examing the lifestyles of those around her has anything to do with her not being found. MOO

By monkeys-off to paint the front of the house where brother drove into

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »

thanks Searching for providing that info...
I have never thought that Crystal was miss innocent either....Now the chickens have come home to roost perhaps? always 2 sides to every story isn't there?  what kind of mother continues to use drugs while pregnant with a child?    Haleigh never stood a chance...Wonder if she and Ron Jr . were also born with drugs in their systems?  does drug use during pregnancy cause Turner Syndrome?  not excusing Ron if he was using drugs during this or anytime either...

i dont think so from reading this

Sometimes, an error occurs when an egg or sperm cell is forming, causing it to have a missing sex chromosome.
When this cell fails to contribute a sex chromosome to the embryo, so that there is only one X sex chromosome,
Turner syndrome results. Having a single copy of a particular chromosome, rather than the usual pair, is called
"monosomy." Turner syndrome is also known as "monosomy X." The missing sex chromosome error can occur in either
the mother's egg cell or the father's sperm cell; however, it is usually an error that occurred when the father'
s sperm cell was forming. There is nothing known that a father could have done or not done which would have
caused or prevented the sperm from having a missing sex chromosome. (The chance for Turner syndrome to occur is,
 therefore, not associated with the increasing age of the mother). The features of Turner syndrome result from
having a missing X chromosome in each of the body's cells.
http://www.healthline.com/sw/gsp-turner-syndrome-1

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2009, 08:05:50 PM »

very interesting...
  From WS, I read most of her things she posted in the rumor thread before she was banned. At least three are from WS. The more I'm reading, the more I have to say that if Haleigh is ever found it will be a miracle, to say I'm discouraged, well, that would be an understatement. 
Well their names are out there now for public viewing, all due to WS's infamous Rumor thread 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.