April 27, 2024, 11:36:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 546224 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #540 on: December 07, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »

Finally, if the LE care to question misty again, they can talk to her like an adult. This child talk and her comfort level being in the forefront must have been very frustrating for LE.

They were limited before, that's for sure. The question is will they bring her in for questioning now? Before they had to extend an invitation and wait for her RSVP to arrive. It may not be too different now though since she has her own attorney and the LE have to go through him. What a shame that both bozos lawyered up! Once again, haven't seen an innocent grieving father of a missing child needing a Criminal Defense Attorney.

Brad Lockhart the father of Shaniya Davis has an attorney too..

What type of atty does Misty and Ron each have? 

Am thinking that Crystal's atty is/was for child custody stuff. 

Brad has the same atty that Somer Thompson's mom retained.  Mike Freed.  He isn't a criminal defense atty, that I am aware of anyway.  This is what he does:

Business Law
Employment Law
Entertainment / Sports
Real Estate Law

Has it become the thing to do now, for a parent/caregiver of a missing child to hire an attorney, even if only to represent them on the talk-show circuit??  IIRC, just a couple of years ago, what was done was just to get a "family spokesperson".  What happened to that? 

Hi Wyks~good to see you...........from what we last heard Ron has a two attorneys, one for the custody which IIRC is Beardsley and one criminal defense Terry Shoemaker. I only recall this so well from his Nancy Grace appearance when Shoemaker stated that Ron had been moved to the "bottom" of the suspect list You'd think an attorney would have chosen his words more carefully. I will have to go dig around to find out about Misty's attys name but he is also a criminal defense atty

I don't understand the need for defense atty's, maybe family spokesman of someone to help guide you thru the process of everything, but a criminal defense atty to keep you from the LE I will never understand along with many aspects of this sad case and this precious angel an angelic monkey

IIRC the one atty resigned from his case since the custody issues were over/??

You are correct that his first custody attorney resigned, the one who had him do that goofy promo type plea from his office back in May, since then he has retained another one for custody and a criminal defense atty Beardsley and Shoemaker........ and I believe they are partners, also IIRC Misty's defense atty resignedfor not listening to his advice 

Edit.......
I thought Misty and her atty. worked out their differences?

They may have, I've been away so much that it is possible and it does sound familiar........I just remember how furious he was that she wasn't taking his advice, which personally I loved-now if we could just get RC to talk without the defense atty maybe we'd move this case somewhere   However, I think the odds are better of Santa coming down one of my chimmneys before that happens (or hell freezing over)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #541 on: December 07, 2009, 02:05:22 PM »

Finally, if the LE care to question misty again, they can talk to her like an adult. This child talk and her comfort level being in the forefront must have been very frustrating for LE.

They were limited before, that's for sure. The question is will they bring her in for questioning now? Before they had to extend an invitation and wait for her RSVP to arrive. It may not be too different now though since she has her own attorney and the LE have to go through him. What a shame that both bozos lawyered up! Once again, haven't seen an innocent grieving father of a missing child needing a Criminal Defense Attorney.

Misty has been considered an adult since her marriage. She is an emancipated minor and legally does not revert to a juvenile even tho she is now divorced. Her situation will change little,if any,when she turns 18. I pray that someone finds Haleigh. Misty in her selfishness will do nothing to aid that process.

Am hoping that LE has just been waiting til she turns 18.  I understand the emacipated minor aspect.  Yet, if Misty had been arrested on any charges, there's still the technicalities of her being only 17, not 18.  They would have still had to house her in juvy, right? 

At least with her being 18 this coming week, LE *might* be able to question her a bit more aggressively maybe than they could an emacipated minor.  Maybe the threat of being in the 'big girl' jail for a length of time might get her to talk.  I dunno, just hoping for that.  Cannot understand any other reason that LE just seems to be going 'you don't want to talk about it?  oh ok, get back to us when/if you ever do'. 

On the other hand, being in the 'big girl' jail hasn't gotten much out of Casey Anthony.  Sigh. 

I am not sure what charges LE could bring to justify locking Misty up, but if they involve Haleigh she likely would not be in general population and would have special status, much like Casey. It seems that the perps are afforded more protection than the victims in our present system. I do think Misty holds the key and I am sure she is not alone in her knowledge of what happened that night.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #542 on: December 07, 2009, 02:12:21 PM »

I thought Misty and her atty. worked out their differences?

Hi Searching

I think they did too. Steph Watts said on his show that he is planning to have Misty and her Attorney on one of his shows in Dec.

OS

Thank you OS, I thought I had read somewhere that they settled their differences.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #543 on: December 07, 2009, 02:20:18 PM »

Thank you OS, I thought I had read somewhere that they settled their differences.

YW

Will let you know when I hear date certain for the show.

Hope Levi tells us soon, like today, what he has planned.

The Steph show I am talking about was the night he had Tim Miller on, that's when he said about Misty

being on, think he said Marie & Crystal to be on in Dec. also but not real sure about that.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: December 07, 2009, 02:30:49 PM »

YW

Will let you know when I hear date certain for the show.

Hope Levi tells us soon, like today, what he has planned.

The Steph show I am talking about was the night he had Tim Miller on, that's when he said about Misty

being on, think he said Marie & Crystal to be on in Dec. also but not real sure about that.

OS

Thanks, I did ask Levi about his teaser and he said he would be ready to tell us tonight.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #545 on: December 07, 2009, 02:44:57 PM »

Thanks, I did ask Levi about his teaser and he said he would be ready to tell us tonight.

TY
OS

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: December 07, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »

TY
OS

you are welcome.. I have been on pins n needles waiting to hear what his something big comment was about..

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #547 on: December 07, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »

you are welcome.. I have been on pins n needles waiting to hear what his something big comment was about..

Me too

OS

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: December 07, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »

Me too

OS

Me three...my butt feels like a pin cushion...hope it is worth our waiting!!!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #549 on: December 07, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »

LOL, I hope so too.

OS

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: December 07, 2009, 05:16:39 PM »

Me too

OS

lolol I say it better be worth the wait... If not we will have to tar n feather Levi.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: December 07, 2009, 05:26:55 PM »

Levi_Page Tune in tonight @ 10 PM ET / 9 CT for the Levi Page Show: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage pls RT!

from twitter, that should take you to his BTR site where you can get info on upcoming shows

Thanks for the info, Searching.

Is he planning on discussing something on the Haleigh case tonight?

I see nothing mentioned about it in his summary.

Hi Brandi, sorry had to go work on a paper. no, it would be tonight actually, I asked about his teaser the other day about something on Haleighs case and he replied he will be ready to tell "tomorrow" which will be today.  Smile

Hi Searching!

Thanks for answering.

Perhaps I'll listen to it tonight at 10.

If I don't, I do hope you can provide us with a little summary? Wink

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 07, 2009, 06:39:28 PM »

Levi_Page Tune in tonight @ 10 PM ET / 9 CT for the Levi Page Show: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage pls RT!

from twitter, that should take you to his BTR site where you can get info on upcoming shows

Hi Brandi, sorry had to go work on a paper. no, it would be tonight actually, I asked about his teaser the other day about something on Haleighs case and he replied he will be ready to tell "tomorrow" which will be today.  Smile

Hi Searching!

Thanks for answering.

Will do my best Brandi.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: December 07, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »

Hi Searching!

Thanks for answering.

Will do my best Brandi.

You da best, Searching!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: December 07, 2009, 08:59:02 PM »

Yes Search...would appreciate an update on Levi..hope that it is worthwhile...
thank you...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: December 07, 2009, 10:23:24 PM »

O/T hopefully. 350 miles plus from Satsuma, Niceville, Fl

Investigators work scene where skeletal remains found (8 P.M. UPDATE w/ PHOTOS)

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/work-23412-investigators-niceville.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #556 on: December 07, 2009, 10:39:38 PM »

O/T hopefully. 350 miles plus from Satsuma, Niceville, Fl

Investigators work scene where skeletal remains found (8 P.M. UPDATE w/ PHOTOS)

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/work-23412-investigators-niceville.html

Thanks Heart~This is one I've been watching as it's only about 40 miles from where I live   Sad......no matter who it is, someone's heart will be crushed.

I also haven't heard of any missing children from this area and this article earlier today stated they were the bones of a child

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: December 07, 2009, 10:42:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys..Levi was a major let down... nothing, no show and now says will be a show on Haleigh Friday.. I'm NOT holding my breath!!!!!!  Sorry monkeys...

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #558 on: December 07, 2009, 10:59:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys..Levi was a major let down... nothing, no show and now says will be a show on Haleigh Friday.. I'm NOT holding my breath!!!!!!  Sorry monkeys...

Searching,
Thanks for all you do to keep us informed.   an angelic monkey

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: December 07, 2009, 11:02:30 PM »

Searching,
Thanks for all you do to keep us informed.   an angelic monkey

I try Blu and get so irritated when these self appointed media peeps play these games. I did screen shot his tweets so he can not deny he said it, just in case.. Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.