March 28, 2024, 09:35:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 544578 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #880 on: December 21, 2009, 09:35:56 AM »

This is so sweet. Prayers for Haleigh.
    an angelic monkey
That is an adorable picture, and the Christmas pics with Haleigh are also adorable.  an angelic monkey I thought that mug shot was Ron 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: December 21, 2009, 04:45:25 PM »

This is so sweet. Prayers for Haleigh.
    an angelic monkey
That is an adorable picture, and the Christmas pics with Haleigh are also adorable.  an angelic monkey I thought that mug shot was Ron 

I agree. I liked that picture so much that I animated the fireplace a few months ago:

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: December 21, 2009, 08:17:26 PM »

Haleigh Cummings still missing: Unsolved Amber Alert

December 20, 6:35 PMAmber Alerts ExaminerCharisse Van Horn

Haleigh Cummings is still missing and her status is classified as an unsolved Amber Alert. Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her Putnam County, Florida home on February 10, 2009; she was five years old at the time of her disappearance.

Haleigh Cummings was reportedly asleep in her bed in a trailer located in Satsuma, Florida. At the time of her disappearance, she was under the care of her father’s girlfriend, Misty Croslin. Misty Croslin was 17 years old at the time Haleigh vanished and her account of the events that transpired that night have been called into question by many.

Misty Croslin failed to report Haleigh missing until Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, 25, arrived home from work at approximately 3:00 a.m. To this day, Misty Croslin has not given a consistent account of the night Haleigh went missing.

When Ronald Cummings arrived home, he insisted that Misty call 9-11; the call was made at 3:27 a.m. Misty Croslin stated that she awoke and found the back door was open and a cinder block had been used to prop the door open. DNA testing was performed on the cinder block, but as of yet, there are no suspects in the case.

Investigators handling the case have stated that they have received more than 4000 tips but are no closer to finding Haleigh. They do, however, say that the case is far from cold.

There has been a $30,000 reward posted for information that leads to the recovery of Haleigh Cummings. Haleigh is described as standing approximately 3'0, weighs 39 lbs, and has blonde hair & brown eyes. It is unknown what clothing she wore at the time she disappeared.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

You may report any information regarding Haleigh Cummings to Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637). You may also call 911.

http://www.examiner.com/x-32312-Amber-Alerts-Examiner~y2009m12d20-Haleigh-Cummings-still-missing-Unsolved-Amber-Alert

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: December 21, 2009, 08:24:07 PM »

Now, many people are anxious for answers and are even calling on the various law enforcement agencies to make an arrest in the disappearance of this little girl. Investigators claim that it difficult to do with the very little evidence they have.

A devoted follower of this case wrote a letter to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office that according to the Florida Sunshine Laws, as this person understood it, meant the agency was required to provide more information to the public than what has been given so far.

This is the response this person received from PCSO:

http://www.bloggernews.net/123323

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: December 21, 2009, 10:00:48 PM »

The last paragraph of that letter above.

Sounds like someone inserting themselves into this case without having the knowledge to do so, and wasting time and resources to me.

Also sounds like LE does not take to this kindly.

Oh a higher note, sounds like LE is confident they will find her. Eventually.

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: December 22, 2009, 09:04:51 AM »

Hi Strayze. David sure does resemble ron...for sure. Lots of look alikes in the Squires-Cummings clan.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: December 22, 2009, 11:09:52 AM »

Holmseth Press Release
December 19th, 2009

East Grand Forks, MN, December 19, 2009: Law enforcement officials in Polk County, Minnesota are in possession of evidence obtained by investigative reporter Timothy Holmseth. The information was given to the Polk County Attorney’s office yesterday on a disc after the East Grand Forks Police Department interviewed Holmseth regarding what he understood to be a death threat from William ‘COBRA’ Staubs. On Tuesday, Staubs e-mailed Holmseth and told him the next time he sees his name he wants it to be in an “obituary.” Staubs, who is presently charged with felony false imprisonment in Putnam County, Florida, then went on to give the name of Holmseth’s little four year-old son – sending it to some 40 e-mail addresses across the country. Creating a fictitious story about a loaded firearm, Staubs sent the message to Holmseth that his little boy may die of a gun accident and it will look like it was Holmseth’s fault. “I will not caution you again,” Staubs warned. The threat was an immediate reaction to a set of questions Holmseth had just submitted to Florida Attorney Kim Picazio involving her and Staubs’ knowledge of the welfare status of HaLeigh Cummings – the questions were based upon information Holmseth has in recorded interviews. Amongst the evidence now in police custody is a sworn affidavit prepared by Attorney Picazio’s brother-in-law and former HaLeigh investigation team member, Donald Knop. “I have cause to be concerned for my safety because the Picazio family thinks I have betrayed them,” Knop says, adding that Attorney Picazio’s husband, Michael Picazio, told him he is a “made man” and could make a “phone call.” Holmseth said Attorney Picazio and Staubs have been calling him on the phone and emailing him and others – trying to intimidate him in to removing information from his publication. Staubs originally contacted Holmseth in April, 2009, and requested his help in exposing a plot between Attorney Picazio and a Putnam County Sheriff’s Office detective named Peggy Cone. Staubs said Attorney Picazio solicited his help in their plan to frame Misty Croslin and Gregory Page in the disappearance of HaLeigh Cummings. Staubs told Holmseth he could be assassinated for giving him the information and his informants could be executed “easily – f—kin easily.” “I have the utmost confidence in Minnesota law enforcement to properly handle this highly volatile information, now in their custody,” Holmseth said. “The nature of the information explains why it became necessary to make threats against a four year-old. It will also begin to explain why they cannot find a little six year-old girl named HaLeigh Cummings who was abducted from Putnam County, Florida.”

http://www.writeintoaction.com/

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: December 22, 2009, 11:20:27 AM »

Holmseth Press Release
December 19th, 2009

East Grand Forks, MN, December 19, 2009: Law enforcement officials in Polk County, Minnesota are in possession of evidence obtained by investigative reporter Timothy Holmseth. The information was given to the Polk County Attorney’s office yesterday on a disc after the East Grand Forks Police Department interviewed Holmseth regarding what he understood to be a death threat from William ‘COBRA’ Staubs. On Tuesday, Staubs e-mailed Holmseth and told him the next time he sees his name he wants it to be in an “obituary.” Staubs, who is presently charged with felony false imprisonment in Putnam County, Florida, then went on to give the name of Holmseth’s little four year-old son – sending it to some 40 e-mail addresses across the country. Creating a fictitious story about a loaded firearm, Staubs sent the message to Holmseth that his little boy may die of a gun accident and it will look like it was Holmseth’s fault. “I will not caution you again,” Staubs warned. The threat was an immediate reaction to a set of questions Holmseth had just submitted to Florida Attorney Kim Picazio involving her and Staubs’ knowledge of the welfare status of HaLeigh Cummings – the questions were based upon information Holmseth has in recorded interviews. Amongst the evidence now in police custody is a sworn affidavit prepared by Attorney Picazio’s brother-in-law and former HaLeigh investigation team member, Donald Knop. “I have cause to be concerned for my safety because the Picazio family thinks I have betrayed them,” Knop says, adding that Attorney Picazio’s husband, Michael Picazio, told him he is a “made man” and could make a “phone call.” Holmseth said Attorney Picazio and Staubs have been calling him on the phone and emailing him and others – trying to intimidate him in to removing information from his publication. Staubs originally contacted Holmseth in April, 2009, and requested his help in exposing a plot between Attorney Picazio and a Putnam County Sheriff’s Office detective named Peggy Cone. Staubs said Attorney Picazio solicited his help in their plan to frame Misty Croslin and Gregory Page in the disappearance of HaLeigh Cummings. Staubs told Holmseth he could be assassinated for giving him the information and his informants could be executed “easily – f—kin easily.” “I have the utmost confidence in Minnesota law enforcement to properly handle this highly volatile information, now in their custody,” Holmseth said. “The nature of the information explains why it became necessary to make threats against a four year-old. It will also begin to explain why they cannot find a little six year-old girl named HaLeigh Cummings who was abducted from Putnam County, Florida.”

http://www.writeintoaction.com/

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: December 22, 2009, 12:16:30 PM »

Oh Goodness.
I do wonder though if Cobra was just trying to seriously warn Mr. Holmseth rather than threaten, but regardless, my gut and head tell me there is a lot of truth in this. Now what? I am seeing too many cases lately with corrupt law enforcement such as the Sheddy case. Who will police the police? Let's face it, they do have the ability to set someone up if they want to. It used to be that police in the community were police because they were trusted members of the community that folks felt served them, although at times they went astray for sure. We also have cases w/  FBI agents who are brought down for corruption too. Power corrupts many.
Mr. Holmseth, I believe your heart and motives are in the right place. I also believe by choosing to do your investigative work in the open as you have, you have endangered yourself. Delving into what you have was bound to do so, but I am thankful for people like you who feel so compelled to do the right thing. My prayers are with you and your family and for their and your safety.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: December 22, 2009, 02:01:27 PM »

Hi Peace...not sure if we have met or not,  but nice to meet you..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: December 22, 2009, 02:45:37 PM »

Cookie,I'm with you.....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: December 22, 2009, 03:42:10 PM »

Cookie,I'm with you.....   

Make that three!

(no idea what to think of all this mess.)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #892 on: December 22, 2009, 03:57:06 PM »

Cookie,I'm with you.....   

Make that three!

(no idea what to think of all this mess.)
    Stranger and stranger...
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #893 on: December 22, 2009, 04:07:23 PM »

Cookie

Remember when we heard the HLN's show on March 3rd and seem to be the only 2 people following this case to hear it, about Ron picking HaLeigh from the bus etc.?

I called the CO. (Cision) CNN told me had the video and transcript just now and found out it would cost $328.00 to get video. Naturally I am not going to pay that price, BUT Rick was so nice and said he would send me in an email the transcript and he did.

Rick said there might be misspellings etc.

Also I thought it was Capt. Dick Schauland but it appears to be Capt. John Lucich

Here is the email I rec'd, I took only a couple non issue things from the email:

HLN 3/3/2009 3:20PM PDT

show details 3:40 PM (14 minutes ago)

from   Rick Lombardo <Rick.Lombardo@cision.com>
to   ospainter@gmail.com
date   Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 3:40 PM
subject   HLN 3/3/2009 3:20PM PDT
mailed-by   cision.com   

15:20:52.29 Are they ever legit? There are some that are legit, theres no doubt about but there are going to be most of them, i would think, out there that dont have a history or looking to develop that history, looking to develop a reputation in this industry and some of them are just outright frauds, theres no doubt about they think they have some type of power. Whether the other people do or theyre just following up on intuition, i cant tell you for sure. I can tell you in the absence of solid leads, something is better than nothing and it gives you something to go on. Hold tight. Were going to continue as we talk about little haleigh cummings. There she is, been missing three weeks now. Going to take your calls, 1-877-tell-hln. I also want to hear from you on this story. The talk of designer babies   (TRT=04:39)

15:21:46.06 "Prime news" on hln. Were about news and views. We want your views as we continue to search for little 5-year-old haleigh cummings. Lets get the view of linda in texas. Welcome to the show. Your comment or question here. Caller: hi, mike. I really enjoy your show. Thanks. Caller: i just wanted to ask about the stone or boulder that was propped up against the door the night haleigh went missing. Im wondering if they were ever able to get any fingerprints off of that. Lets ask the captain about that. Captain, how big of a piece of evidence was that boulder or stone propping up the door? It was a concrete block is what was against the door propping it open. Of course they sent it off to the lab to get whatever they can off of it. Were not really releasing anything as far as what evidence we gathered, but they have sent it off to the fdle lab in jackson to get what they can from it. And, again, captain, we appreciate the sensitivities here. T.J. , Anything to add when we talk about the concrete block? Yes. Were getting some talk from the crosslin side of the family about relatives in michigan who are urging perhaps police to take a second look at this joe fellow there, this tennessee cousin, because one of his m.O.S for breaking into buildings in his past criminal career was the fact that he used bricks or blocks to prop doors open. Dont know if thats anything to go on or not, but thats what were hearing. Thats the buzz in the community. Okay. John lucich, cousin joe well, let me ask the captain. Cousin joe in tennessee was cleared once, is that correct? Or is no one cleared? No one is cleared. He has not been cleared, as well as anybody else. Somewhere down the line, we know we have a crime involved here with the disappearance of haleigh. We dont know at the moment what the crime is because we dont know whats happened to haleigh. But everybody is still in the mix. Were still looking and reinterviewing everyone involved. Otcha. Candy in north carolina. Whats your comment or question? Caller: hi, mike. I love your show. Thanks. Caller: how do they know haleigh wasnt killed earlier in the day and maybe later that night they set it up so that the girlfriend would call the boyfriend to say she was missing and propped the thing up against the door to make sure it looked like she had been killed or taken out of the home during that time? Lets ask the captain about captain, when was the last time haleigh was seen alive? Not just from misty? Can you tell us that? Her father picked her up from the school bus and took her home in the afternoon. She was seen later in the early evening by a neighbor. And that was the last time she was seen. Okay. One more call. Jean in washington. Hi, welcome to the show. Jean, you there? Caller: yes, im here. Go ahead, jean. Caller: yes. Why arent they checking that girlfriend out more? You know, its real crazy, i mean, how anyone could sleep when a child was taken out like that. Im wondering if she hadnt been out and a drug deal went sour and they came back for retaliation. All right, jean, thanks for the call again. I know the captain cant deal with that. John lucich, misty crosslin, there she is, the 17-year-old live-in girlfriend, you have to be zoning in on her. Yes. Im suspicious of the fact she woke up just before her boyfriend got home and not called the cops. This guy had to tell her to call the cops. It was like to me its possible that she was never even asleep in the first place. Im not saying thats the fact. Its very probable. As far as that brick that was holding up the door, thats typically porous and you wouldnt get prints but maybe dna as far as oil. Guys, thanks so much. More coming up on designer babies. Theres a real fear factor on wall street today  (TRT=03:40)

CISION US, INC.
529 14th Street, NW #927
Washington, DC 20045
Direct: 202-393-6803 ext. 5106
Main: 1-866-639-5087
Mobile: 773-454-6975
Fax: 202-393-6807
Email: Rick.Lombardo@cision.com
Web: us.cision.com
Blog: blog.us.cision.com

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #894 on: December 22, 2009, 04:26:39 PM »

Cookie

Remember when we heard the HLN's show on March 3rd and seem to be the only 2 people following this case to hear it, about Ron picking HaLeigh from the bus etc.?

I called the CO. (Cision) CNN told me had the video and transcript just now and found out it would cost $328.00 to get video. Naturally I am not going to pay that price, BUT Rick was so nice and said he would send me in an email the transcript and he did.

Also I thought it was Capt. Dick Schauland but it appears to be Capt. John Lucich

Here is the email I rec'd, I took only a couple non issue things from the email:

to   ospainter@gmail.com
mailed-by   cision.com   

15:20:52.29 Are they ever legit? There are some that are legit, theres no doubt about but there are going to be most of them, i would think, out there that dont have a history or looking to develop that history, looking to develop a reputation in this industry and some of them are just outright frauds, theres no doubt about they think they have some type of power. Whether the other people do or theyre just following up on intuition, i cant tell you for sure. I can tell you in the absence of solid leads, something is better than nothing and it gives you something to go on. Hold tight. Were going to continue as we talk about little haleigh cummings. There she is, been missing three weeks now. Going to take your calls, 1-877-tell-hln. I also want to hear from you on this story. The talk of designer babies   (TRT=04:39)

15:21:46.06 "Prime news" on hln. Were about news and views. We want your views as we continue to search for little 5-year-old haleigh cummings. Lets get the view of linda in texas. Welcome to the show. Your comment or question here. Caller: hi, mike. I really enjoy your show. Thanks. Caller: i just wanted to ask about the stone or boulder that was propped up against the door the night haleigh went missing. Im wondering if they were ever able to get any fingerprints off of that. Lets ask the captain about that. Captain, how big of a piece of evidence was that boulder or stone propping up the door? It was a concrete block is what was against the door propping it open. Of course they sent it off to the lab to get whatever they can off of it. Were not really releasing anything as far as what evidence we gathered, but they have sent it off to the fdle lab in jackson to get what they can from it. And, again, captain, we appreciate the sensitivities here. T.J. , Anything to add when we talk about the concrete block? Yes. Were getting some talk from the crosslin side of the family about relatives in michigan who are urging perhaps police to take a second look at this joe fellow there, this tennessee cousin, because one of his m.O.S for breaking into buildings in his past criminal career was the fact that he used bricks or blocks to prop doors open. Dont know if thats anything to go on or not, but thats what were hearing. Thats the buzz in the community. Okay. John lucich, cousin joe well, let me ask the captain. Cousin joe in tennessee was cleared once, is that correct? Or is no one cleared? No one is cleared. He has not been cleared, as well as anybody else. Somewhere down the line, we know we have a crime involved here with the disappearance of haleigh. We dont know at the moment what the crime is because we dont know whats happened to haleigh. But everybody is still in the mix. Were still looking and reinterviewing everyone involved. Otcha. Candy in north carolina. Whats your comment or question? Caller: hi, mike. I love your show. Thanks. Caller: how do they know haleigh wasnt killed earlier in the day and maybe later that night they set it up so that the girlfriend would call the boyfriend to say she was missing and propped the thing up against the door to make sure it looked like she had been killed or taken out of the home during that time? Lets ask the captain about captain, when was the last time haleigh was seen alive? Not just from misty? Can you tell us that? Her father picked her up from the school bus and took her home in the afternoon. She was seen later in the early evening by a neighbor. And that was the last time she was seen. Okay. One more call. Jean in washington. Hi, welcome to the show. Jean, you there? Caller: yes, im here. Go ahead, jean. Caller: yes. Why arent they checking that girlfriend out more? You know, its real crazy, i mean, how anyone could sleep when a child was taken out like that. Im wondering if she hadnt been out and a drug deal went sour and they came back for retaliation. All right, jean, thanks for the call again. I know the captain cant deal with that. John lucich, misty crosslin, there she is, the 17-year-old live-in girlfriend, you have to be zoning in on her. Yes. Im suspicious of the fact she woke up just before her boyfriend got home and not called the cops. This guy had to tell her to call the cops. It was like to me its possible that she was never even asleep in the first place. Im not saying thats the fact. Its very probable. As far as that brick that was holding up the door, thats typically porous and you wouldnt get prints but maybe dna as far as oil. Guys, thanks so much. More coming up on designer babies. Theres a real fear factor on wall street today  (TRT=03:40)

CISION US, INC.
529 14th Street, NW #927
Washington, DC 20045

OS

Thanks for getting that OS......one question, isn't John Lucich an author she has on periodically and not a captain and I can't really tell who is answering the questions?

The bolded part always piqued my curiosity as to anyone's alibi that night, and who is covering for who....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #895 on: December 22, 2009, 04:28:31 PM »

Cookie

to   ospainter@gmail.com
mailed-by   cision.com   

15:21:46.06 "Prime news" on hln. Were about news and views. We want your views as we continue to search for little 5-year-old haleigh cummings. Lets get the view of linda in texas. Welcome to the show. Your comment or question here. Caller: hi, mike. I really enjoy your show. Thanks. Caller: i just wanted to ask about the stone or boulder that was propped up against the door the night haleigh went missing. Im wondering if they were ever able to get any fingerprints off of that. Lets ask the captain about that. Captain, how big of a piece of evidence was that boulder or stone propping up the door? It was a concrete block is what was against the door propping it open. Of course they sent it off to the lab to get whatever they can off of it. Were not really releasing anything as far as what evidence we gathered, but they have sent it off to the fdle lab in jackson to get what they can from it. And, again, captain, we appreciate the sensitivities here. T.J. , Anything to add when we talk about the concrete block? Yes. Were getting some talk from the crosslin side of the family about relatives in michigan who are urging perhaps police to take a second look at this joe fellow there, this tennessee cousin, because one of his m.O.S for breaking into buildings in his past criminal career was the fact that he used bricks or blocks to prop doors open. Dont know if thats anything to go on or not, but thats what were hearing. Thats the buzz in the community. Okay. John lucich, cousin joe well, let me ask the captain. Cousin joe in tennessee was cleared once, is that correct? Or is no one cleared? No one is cleared. He has not been cleared, as well as anybody else. Somewhere down the line, we know we have a crime involved here with the disappearance of haleigh. We dont know at the moment what the crime is because we dont know whats happened to haleigh. But everybody is still in the mix. Were still looking and reinterviewing everyone involved. Otcha. Candy in north carolina. Whats your comment or question? Caller: hi, mike. I love your show. Thanks. Caller: how do they know haleigh wasnt killed earlier in the day and maybe later that night they set it up so that the girlfriend would call the boyfriend to say she was missing and propped the thing up against the door to make sure it looked like she had been killed or taken out of the home during that time? Lets ask the captain about captain, when was the last time haleigh was seen alive? Not just from misty? Can you tell us that? Her father picked her up from the school bus and took her home in the afternoon. She was seen later in the early evening by a neighbor. And that was the last time she was seen. Okay. One more call. Jean in washington. Hi, welcome to the show. Jean, you there? Caller: yes, im here. Go ahead, jean. Caller: yes. Why arent they checking that girlfriend out more? You know, its real crazy, i mean, how anyone could sleep when a child was taken out like that. Im wondering if she hadnt been out and a drug deal went sour and they came back for retaliation. All right, jean, thanks for the call again. I know the captain cant deal with that. John lucich, misty crosslin, there she is, the 17-year-old live-in girlfriend, you have to be zoning in on her. Yes. Im suspicious of the fact she woke up just before her boyfriend got home and not called the cops. This guy had to tell her to call the cops. It was like to me its possible that she was never even asleep in the first place. Im not saying thats the fact. Its very probable. As far as that brick that was holding up the door, thats typically porous and you wouldnt get prints but maybe dna as far as oil. Guys, thanks so much.[/b] More coming up on designer babies. Theres a real fear factor on wall street today  (TRT=03:40)

CISION US, INC.
529 14th Street, NW #927
Washington, DC 20045

OS

Thanks for getting that OS......one question, isn't John Lucich an author she has on periodically and not a captain and I can't really tell who is answering the questions?

The bolded part always piqued my curiosity as to anyone's alibi that night, and who is covering for who....

OKAY-oit was all bolded, so the italicized portion is whayt I was referring to.....TX

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #896 on: December 22, 2009, 04:41:55 PM »

I can break it down if need be, just didn't want to change the email.

Mike: Lets ask the captain about captain, when was the last time haleigh was seen alive? Not just from misty? Can you tell us that?

Capt:Her father picked her up from the school bus and took her home in the afternoon. She was seen later in the early evening by a neighbor. And that was the last time she was seen.

I thought it was the white haired official spokesperson Det. Dick Schauland, now I am not sure, but I do know a member of PCSO is who said it.

I will research John Lucich to see who he is.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #897 on: December 22, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »

IM

Found this about John Lucich,

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/24/ng.01.html

To John Lucich, former investigator and author of "Cyber Lies

so now I am back to it WAS Capt. Dick Schauland of the PCSO who said that on March 3rd HLN and not Lucich.

looks like Lucich, TJ (Hart maybe) and Schauland all were on that show.

Rick explained it was in raw form, but for me something is better than nothing. I did my best to clear this up.

Course there will be those who say LE misspoke, lied, what ever, but this is what both Cookie and I heard come out of the mouth of a member of PCSO.

Guess some can contact Schauland and ask him..

I saw some questioning the bus pick up again today someplace else, and thought I could help.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #898 on: December 22, 2009, 05:55:40 PM »

OK

I ask someone on twitter to ask TJ Hart if he was on the show and if he remembered hearing what the Capt. said.

here is his response

THESKY973DOTCOM

@trialjunkie @ I remember VERY WELL now being on that broadcast. That is when Capt Schauland said Ron picked her up at the bus stop. cont.

THESKY973DOTCOM

@trialjunkie I talks to Shauland for quite some time on phone off the air in the commercial breaks that evening!!! I 6 minutes ago from web in reply to trialjunkie

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #899 on: December 22, 2009, 06:09:25 PM »

trialjunkie

@THESKY973DOTCOM care to share what info he was able to share with you, not a fair request I know, but worth a try HAHA 18 minutes ago from web in reply to THESKY973DOTCOM

THESKY973DOTCOM

@trialjunkie We talked about the case at that point. He's a straight shooter and doesn't take any sh*t from anyone. My kind of guy! 11 minutes ago from web in reply to trialjunkie

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.