March 28, 2024, 07:29:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 544570 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: December 22, 2009, 09:01:02 PM »

FYI all!

marmite_

Beware of posting in this forum http://bit.ly/8IJ354 It is run by Child Sex Offender Hobbit aka Ricky Lee Lincoln http://bit.ly/DIwfF about 3 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/marmite_/status/6945418510

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: December 22, 2009, 11:32:56 PM »

Brandi ~  Going backwards here a bit, but was wondering if you have the approximate date that you may have gotten that pic via email.  Discussing the pic and someone questioned whether it was possible that it could have been a birthday party in honor of HaLeigh's birthday???  Also, Jersey stated that she had seen it before, so you must have posted it earlier??

Thanks,

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #902 on: December 22, 2009, 11:47:07 PM »

FYI all!

marmite_

Beware of posting in this forum http://bit.ly/8IJ354 It is run by Child Sex Offender Hobbit aka Ricky Lee Lincoln http://bit.ly/DIwfF about 3 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/marmite_/status/6945418510

Hi Heart

Ty for the alert.

what a POS. Sorry

That monster needs to be put away forever IMO. He and people

like him sure make my blood boil.

thankfully I never joined his site/sites. I read enough when he was on Topix.

Never posted there either, just read.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #903 on: December 23, 2009, 02:20:22 AM »

IM

here is the transcript broken down with who said what.  Hope it helps.

15:21:46.06

Mike: "Prime news" on hln. Were about news and views. We want your views as we continue to search for little 5-year-old haleigh cummings. Lets get the view of linda in texas. Welcome to the show. Your comment or question here.

Caller: hi, mike. I really enjoy your show.

Mike: Thanks.

Caller: i just wanted to ask about the stone or boulder that was propped up against the door the night haleigh went missing. Im wondering if they were ever able to get any fingerprints off of that.

Mike: Lets ask the captain about that. Captain, how big of a piece of evidence was that boulder or stone propping up the door?

Capt: It was a concrete block is what was against the door propping it open. Of course they sent it off to the lab to get whatever they can off of it. Were not really releasing anything as far as what evidence we gathered, but they have sent it off to the fdle lab in jackson to get what they can from it.

Mike: And, again, captain, we appreciate the sensitivities here. T.J. , Anything to add when we talk about the concrete block?

TJ: Yes. Were getting some talk from the crosslin side of the family about relatives in michigan who are urging perhaps police to take a second look at this joe fellow there, this tennessee cousin, because one of his m.O.S for breaking into buildings in his past criminal career was the fact that he used bricks or blocks to prop doors open. Dont know if thats anything to go on or not, but thats what were hearing. Thats the buzz in the community.

Mike: Okay. John lucich, cousin joe well, let me ask the captain. Cousin joe in tennessee was cleared once, is that correct? Or is no one cleared?

Capt: No one is cleared. He has not been cleared, as well as anybody else. Somewhere down the line, we know we have a crime involved here with the disappearance of haleigh. We dont know at the moment what the crime is because we dont know whats happened to haleigh. But everybody is still in the mix. Were still looking and reinterviewing everyone involved.

Mike: Gotcha. Candy in north carolina. Whats your comment or question?

Caller: hi, mike. I love your show.

Caller: how do they know haleigh wasnt killed earlier in the day and maybe later that night they set it up so that the girlfriend would call the boyfriend to say she was missing and propped the thing up against the door to make sure it looked like she had been killed or taken out of the home during that time?

Mike: Lets ask the captain about, captain, when was the last time haleigh was seen alive? Not just from misty? Can you tell us that?

Capt: Her father picked her up from the school bus and took her home in the afternoon. She was seen later in the early evening by a neighbor. And that was the last time she was seen.

Mike: Okay. One more call. Jean in washington. Hi, welcome to the show.
Jean, you there?

Caller: yes, im here.

Mike: Go ahead, jean.

Caller: yes. Why arent they checking that girlfriend out more? You know, its real crazy, i mean, how anyone could sleep when a child was taken out like that. Im wondering if she hadnt been out and a drug deal went sour and they came back for retaliation.

Mike: All right, jean, thanks for the call again. I know the captain cant deal with that. John lucich, misty crosslin, there she is, the 17-year-old live-in girlfriend, you have to be zoning in on her.

John Lucich: Yes. Im suspicious of the fact she woke up just before her boyfriend got home and not called the cops. This guy had to tell her to call the cops. It was like to me its possible that she was never even asleep in the first place. Im not saying thats the fact. Its very probable. As far as that brick that was holding up the door, thats typically porous and you wouldnt get prints but maybe dna as far as oil.

Mike: Guys, thanks so much.

TJ Hart has verified he was on the show and it was Capt. Schauland speaking.
Capt. Schauland came out of retirement to be the spoke person for PCSO iirc.

I would like to know who the neighbor was that saw HaLeigh in early evening that for me is more important, who and what time. I just wanted to show what a member of LE said about who picked HaLeigh up from the bus stop, since it has been discussed so many times all over the internet and all we have it what AH has said someone told him.

OS

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: December 23, 2009, 08:58:51 AM »

Merry Christmas Mods and fellow Monkeys!  I wish you all the best in the world!  God Bless you and your families and families of the missing and deceased.  May the coming year be good for all!
Melissa B.
NW Florida
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #905 on: December 23, 2009, 09:37:39 AM »

IM

Found this about John Lucich,

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/24/ng.01.html

To John Lucich, former investigator and author of "Cyber Lies

so now I am back to it WAS Capt. Dick Schauland of the PCSO who said that on March 3rd HLN and not Lucich.

looks like Lucich, TJ (Hart maybe) and Schauland all were on that show.

Rick explained it was in raw form, but for me something is better than nothing. I did my best to clear this up.

Course there will be those who say LE misspoke, lied, what ever, but this is what both Cookie and I heard come out of the mouth of a member of PCSO.

Guess some can contact Schauland and ask him..

I saw some questioning the bus pick up again today someplace else, and thought I could help.

OS

Thanks again for getting the transcript.......I wonder why it is so freaking hard to get one story from anyone around there. I understand PSCO being tight lipped, but at this point it looks like they might do better to give out a few more "tidbits" to make some sweat it out and possibly make a mistake.

Merry Christmas

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: December 23, 2009, 09:43:35 AM »

To All of you and your families!

While we will be with our familes on this festive occasion, HaLeigh Cummings and other missing children will still weigh heavy on our hearts and minds.

We love you HaLeigh, we are praying for you, thinking of you, and wishing that you are well and hoping that you will return to us soon!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #907 on: December 23, 2009, 09:43:44 AM »

IM

here is the transcript broken down with who said what.  Hope it helps.

15:21:46.06

Mike: "Prime news" on hln. Were about news and views. We want your views as we continue to search for little 5-year-old haleigh cummings. Lets get the view of linda in texas. Welcome to the show. Your comment or question here.

Caller: hi, mike. I really enjoy your show.

Caller: i just wanted to ask about the stone or boulder that was propped up against the door the night haleigh went missing. Im wondering if they were ever able to get any fingerprints off of that.

Mike: Lets ask the captain about that. Captain, how big of a piece of evidence was that boulder or stone propping up the door?

Capt: It was a concrete block is what was against the door propping it open. Of course they sent it off to the lab to get whatever they can off of it. Were not really releasing anything as far as what evidence we gathered, but they have sent it off to the fdle lab in jackson to get what they can from it.

Mike: And, again, captain, we appreciate the sensitivities here. T.J. , Anything to add when we talk about the concrete block?

TJ: Yes. Were getting some talk from the crosslin side of the family about relatives in michigan who are urging perhaps police to take a second look at this joe fellow there, this tennessee cousin, because one of his m.O.S for breaking into buildings in his past criminal career was the fact that he used bricks or blocks to prop doors open. Dont know if thats anything to go on or not, but thats what were hearing. Thats the buzz in the community.

Mike: Okay. John lucich, cousin joe well, let me ask the captain. Cousin joe in tennessee was cleared once, is that correct? Or is no one cleared?

Capt: No one is cleared. He has not been cleared, as well as anybody else. Somewhere down the line, we know we have a crime involved here with the disappearance of haleigh. We dont know at the moment what the crime is because we dont know whats happened to haleigh. But everybody is still in the mix. Were still looking and reinterviewing everyone involved.

Mike: Gotcha. Candy in north carolina. Whats your comment or question?

Caller: hi, mike. I love your show.

Caller: how do they know haleigh wasnt killed earlier in the day and maybe later that night they set it up so that the girlfriend would call the boyfriend to say she was missing and propped the thing up against the door to make sure it looked like she had been killed or taken out of the home during that time?

Mike: Lets ask the captain about, captain, when was the last time haleigh was seen alive? Not just from misty? Can you tell us that?

Capt: Her father picked her up from the school bus and took her home in the afternoon. She was seen later in the early evening by a neighbor. And that was the last time she was seen.

Mike: Okay. One more call. Jean in washington. Hi, welcome to the show.
Jean, you there?

Caller: yes, im here.

Mike: Go ahead, jean.

Caller: yes. Why arent they checking that girlfriend out more? You know, its real crazy, i mean, how anyone could sleep when a child was taken out like that. Im wondering if she hadnt been out and a drug deal went sour and they came back for retaliation.

Mike: All right, jean, thanks for the call again. I know the captain cant deal with that. John lucich, misty crosslin, there she is, the 17-year-old live-in girlfriend, you have to be zoning in on her.

John Lucich: Yes. Im suspicious of the fact she woke up just before her boyfriend got home and not called the cops. This guy had to tell her to call the cops. It was like to me its possible that she was never even asleep in the first place. Im not saying thats the fact. Its very probable. As far as that brick that was holding up the door, thats typically porous and you wouldnt get prints but maybe dna as far as oil.

Mike: Guys, thanks so much.

TJ Hart has verified he was on the show and it was Capt. Schauland speaking.
Capt. Schauland came out of retirement to be the spoke person for PCSO iirc.

I would like to know who the neighbor was that saw HaLeigh in early evening that for me is more important, who and what time. I just wanted to show what a member of LE said about who picked HaLeigh up from the bus stop, since it has been discussed so many times all over the internet and all we have it what AH has said someone told him.

OS

Thanks! That's perfect...I too would love to know who saw her that was the neighbor. I have always been interested in the other bolded portion I put in red......makes it hard to rule anyone out when you have that qualifier, and one other time LE stated the same thing, just odd to rule anyone out when they state they don't know what crime or n the other transcript "what time" the crime happened.

I appreciate you breaking it down that way.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: December 23, 2009, 09:58:24 AM »

OS...thank you for going to so much trouble to get that info...
I clearly remember when you and I were about the only 2 who remembered seeing/hearing that Ron was the one who picked up Haleigh that day! this should clear up that point for sure now I would think!
high five to you!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: December 23, 2009, 12:49:31 PM »

Haleigh Cummings still missing: Unsolved Amber Alert

December 22, 2009

Haleigh Cummings is still missing and her status is classified as an unsolved Amber Alert. Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her Putnam County, Florida home on February 10, 2009; she was five years old at the time of her disappearance.

Haleigh Cummings was reportedly asleep in her bed in a trailer located in Satsuma, Florida. At the time of her disappearance, she was under the care of her father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin. Misty Croslin was 17 years old at the time Haleigh vanished and her account of the events that transpired that night have been called into question by many.

http://www.familybadge.org/%28X%281%29S%28w0zxacbjvkc4rk555qfwbc55%29%29/default.aspx?act=Newsletter.aspx&category=News+1-2&newsletterid=16920&menugroup=Home

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: December 23, 2009, 02:28:43 PM »

Brandi ~  Going backwards here a bit, but was wondering if you have the approximate date that you may have gotten that pic via email.  Discussing the pic and someone questioned whether it was possible that it could have been a birthday party in honor of HaLeigh's birthday???  Also, Jersey stated that she had seen it before, so you must have posted it earlier??

Thanks,

I received it originally on September 26. Then I received it again from the same sender on December 13.

I have never posted it anywhere until I posted it here in December, after receiving it for the second time.

I have never seen it anywhere else before. I have no idea where JG may have seen it before I posted it here.

I tend to think at this point that it has nothing to do with this case.

But I really don't know.

Hope these dates help you.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #911 on: December 23, 2009, 07:31:31 PM »

Merry Christmas Mods and fellow Monkeys!  I wish you all the best in the world!  God Bless you and your families and families of the missing and deceased.  May the coming year be good for all!
Melissa B.
NW Florida

melisb

Merry Christmas to you also.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #912 on: December 23, 2009, 07:41:43 PM »

Thanks! That's perfect...I too would love to know who saw her that was the neighbor. I have always been interested in the other bolded portion I put in red......makes it hard to rule anyone out when you have that qualifier, and one other time LE stated the same thing, just odd to rule anyone out when they state they don't know what crime or n the other transcript "what time" the crime happened.

I appreciate you breaking it down that way.

IM

That transcript was from March, so hopefully they have more evidence now, but we don't know cause they won't speak..grrrrr.

For me it all centers around Misty and the MH. Unless and until she decides to be forthcoming with LE I guess there is not much they can do. PSCO can take what they have to the SA but if SA doesn't say "we've got a case" then it's back to the drawing board. My guess they have 99% of the case, just need a little bit more and someone will be arrested imo.

I only hope and pray they find HaLeigh and soon.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #913 on: December 23, 2009, 07:55:21 PM »

I clearly remember when you and I were about the only 2 who remembered seeing/hearing that Ron was the one who picked up Haleigh that day! this should clear up that point for sure now I would think!
high five to you!

Hi Cookie,

I thought you would be pleased to finally see a transcript of that show.

We have talked about it so much over the past months.

ya know this is kinda petty, but I posted a link on BNN to here so others

could read the transcript and BNN removed it. Now isn't that just silly?

Maybe I will just stop reading at BNN. See how they like that.

You try to bring new facts, info. and discussion to this case and they do that.

that's what I like about Scared Monkeys, none of this bs.

We have the best of the best, always have always will.

Merry Christmas

OS

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: December 23, 2009, 10:08:28 PM »

high five to you!

Hi Cookie,

Merry Christmas

OS

Not cookie (obviously LOL)

But wow, just wow about BNN.

Wanted to say that I have never taken BNN as a serious "news" outlook though.

It's a blog and blogs are made to let people give their "take" or opinions to others.

And personally, I never really took their opinions as fact.

So maybe, just maybe, they did you a favor. Because their "opinions" often stink.

JMO.

OS ... you are better than they are!  Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: December 24, 2009, 12:24:40 AM »

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #916 on: December 24, 2009, 01:20:49 AM »

It's a blog and blogs are made to let people give their "take" or opinions to others.

So maybe, just maybe, they did you a favor. Because their "opinions" often stink.

JMO.

Brandi

Thank you

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #917 on: December 24, 2009, 01:22:16 AM »

Klaas

Oh how pretty

TY

Love your new puppy too.

Merry Christmas

OS

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: December 24, 2009, 06:30:00 AM »

Prayers for Haleigh.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: December 24, 2009, 07:44:43 AM »

high five to you!

Hi Cookie,

Merry Christmas

OS

JMO.

Hmmmm.... WHY can't BNN work side by side with other forums.  WHY can't the links to SM

be on their site??  The forum's that are being run by various individuals wonder WHY the

BLOGGERS have some of the nasty postings they do for other forums ...  Wonder where this

all came about???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.