April 27, 2024, 04:52:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 546181 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: January 21, 2010, 01:35:33 AM »

Cummings, Croslin Among Those Arrested On Drug Charges

Relatives Of Missing Haleigh Cummings Charged With Trafficking Prescription Medications

POSTED: 11:46 pm EST January 20, 2010
UPDATED: 12:27 am EST January 21, 2010

PALATKA, Fla. --
Family members of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings were in trouble with the law again Wednesday night.

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were two of five people arrested and accused of selling Oxycodone and Hydrocodone to undercover police officers.

Cummings faces three counts of trafficking in prescription medications and is under a $500,000 bond. Croslin was charged with six counts of trafficking in prescription on medications and is under a $950,000 bond.

[Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings, Hank Croslin, Hope Sykes]
Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings, Hank Croslin, Hope Sykes

Putnam County officials identified the other three as Hank Croslin Jr., Hope Sykes and Donna Broch, whose photo was not available. They each face one count of trafficking in prescription medications.

Authorities said an undercover Putnam County Sheriff's Office detective purchased prescription drugs with a street value of about $3,999 from the group on seven separate occasions.

"Information was obtained that these individuals were unlawfully selling prescription medications in the community," said Lt. Johnny Greenwood. "Sheriff Hardy assigned detectives from the Drug/Vice Unit to the investigation. An undercover Putnam County Detective infiltrated this group, gaining the trust of these drug dealers."

Greenwood said prescription drug abuse is on the rise in Putnam County.

"Sheriff Hardy acknowledges the rise in prescription medication crimes in our community and understands that this is a precursor to many other crimes affecting our citizens. He has instructed his investigators to not only aggressively pursue the subjects who are illegally selling prescription medications, but also the individuals who are unlawfully possessing and using these highly addictive drugs."

Greenwood said Cummings, Misty Croslin and Broch face a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years in state prison if they are convicted while Croslin Jr. and Sykes face minimum sentences ranging from three to 15 years.

Croslin divorced Ronald Cummings, the father of the missing 5-year-old, after only a few months of marriage. Haleigh was in Croslin's care at the time of her disappearance from her Satsuma home in February, and Croslin is the last person known to have seen the girl.

Greenwood said investigators assigned to the Haleigh Cummings investigation would take every available opportunity to speak with any individual believed to have knowledge about the girl's disappearance.
http://www.wesh.com/news/22298625/detail.html#

Heart
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: January 21, 2010, 01:36:10 AM »

Who has a nc cell and address #
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: January 21, 2010, 01:36:51 AM »

WHERE IS HALEIGH DAMMIT???

Misty looks like she is in a straight jacket

She is in a tank top. I think they draped her with a shirt because the tank top was not appropriate for the mug shot.

Although, St. John's Co. seemed to have allowed the tank top:

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: January 21, 2010, 01:36:53 AM »

She is in a tank top. I think they draped her with a shirt because the tank top was not appropriate for the mug shot.

I saw one pic with a green tank...so that must be why.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1884 on: January 21, 2010, 01:37:54 AM »

Who has a nc cell and address #
Donna Brock

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: January 21, 2010, 01:39:00 AM »

Relatives Of Missing Haleigh Cummings Charged With Trafficking Prescription Medications

PALATKA, Fla. --
Family members of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings were in trouble with the law again Wednesday night.

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were two of five people arrested and accused of selling Oxycodone and Hydrocodone to undercover police officers.

Cummings faces three counts of trafficking in prescription medications and is under a $500,000 bond. Croslin was charged with six counts of trafficking in prescription on medications and is under a $950,000 bond.

Putnam County officials identified the other three as Hank Croslin Jr., Hope Sykes and Donna Broch, whose photo was not available. They each face one count of trafficking in prescription medications.

Authorities said an undercover Putnam County Sheriff's Office detective purchased prescription drugs with a street value of about $3,999 from the group on seven separate occasions.

"Information was obtained that these individuals were unlawfully selling prescription medications in the community," said Lt. Johnny Greenwood. "Sheriff Hardy assigned detectives from the Drug/Vice Unit to the investigation. An undercover Putnam County Detective infiltrated this group, gaining the trust of these drug dealers."

"Sheriff Hardy acknowledges the rise in prescription medication crimes in our community and understands that this is a precursor to many other crimes affecting our citizens. He has instructed his investigators to not only aggressively pursue the subjects who are illegally selling prescription medications, but also the individuals who are unlawfully possessing and using these highly addictive drugs."

Greenwood said Cummings, Misty Croslin and Broch face a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years in state prison if they are convicted while Croslin Jr. and Sykes face minimum sentences ranging from three to 15 years.

Croslin divorced Ronald Cummings, the father of the missing 5-year-old, after only a few months of marriage. Haleigh was in Croslin's care at the time of her disappearance from her Satsuma home in February, and Croslin is the last person known to have seen the girl.

Greenwood said investigators assigned to the Haleigh Cummings investigation would take every available opportunity to speak with any individual believed to have knowledge about the girl's disappearance.

Yikes!!! they all look like they have been crying except Ronald.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: January 21, 2010, 01:40:00 AM »

Did she live here.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: January 21, 2010, 01:41:01 AM »

In nc. Is that where she lived or use to live? And does anyone have the address
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: January 21, 2010, 01:41:33 AM »

Yea, and the jail shirts are all v-necked and maybe they couldnt find one to fit her.....although in Ronalds mug shot he had on that same smock thing that looked like he was getting a hair cut...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: January 21, 2010, 01:41:44 AM »

What about the Doctors writing the prescriptions ? Wonder if we will hear about them

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1890 on: January 21, 2010, 01:43:44 AM »

Yea, and the jail shirts are all v-necked and maybe they couldnt find one to fit her.....although in Ronalds mug shot he had on that same smock thing that looked like he was getting a hair cut...

Looks like TN or GGMS just inherited some diamond drop earrings and a gold necklace

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: January 21, 2010, 01:43:50 AM »

What about the Doctors writing the prescriptions ? Wonder if we will hear about them
Lord...who knows....but sometimes these Doctors write a prescription for someone that really does need the meds and they sell them to make money themselves......so  IDK

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: January 21, 2010, 01:47:03 AM »

I feel really bad for Jr right now.  Hope he will be somewhere safe away from this insanity for good now.  Those kids never had a chance   
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: January 21, 2010, 01:47:27 AM »

PALATKA, Fla. --

Yikes!!! they all look like they have been crying except Ronald.

I quess Mac Daddy Cummings is satisfied now,  that little young nasty piece of you know what, has cost him his daughter and it looks like his freedom, plus his son.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: January 21, 2010, 01:47:54 AM »

I am guessing "Hold for Corrections" means they are holding him until he is transferred to another jail/facility. And I am guessing that could happen anytime from now to 72 hours from now.

I think I am gonna wait and see tomorrow what has happened.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1895 on: January 21, 2010, 01:48:07 AM »

I feel really bad for Jr right now.  Hope he will be somewhere safe away from this insanity for good now.  Those kids never had a chance   

I agree, seems like there are drugs surrounding these children on all sides of the families and that is really sad for the children.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: January 21, 2010, 01:49:06 AM »

Lord...who knows....but sometimes these Doctors write a prescription for someone that really does need the meds and they sell them to make money themselves......so  IDK

Dumb question - do drs write prescriptions for opium, or is that something you grow?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: January 21, 2010, 01:49:36 AM »

I am guessing "Hold for Corrections" means they are holding him until he is transferred to another jail/facility. And I am guessing that could happen anytime from now to 72 hours from now.

I think I am gonna wait and see tomorrow what has happened.

Good night Brandi, God Bless
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: January 21, 2010, 01:50:58 AM »

Well Monkeys, I think I need to go to bed now!!!   I will sleep with a smile knowing that for the time being  they are all locked up and maybe, just maybe we are a little closer to finding out what happened to little HaLeigh......at least its something.....God Bless HaLeigh!!!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1899 on: January 21, 2010, 01:51:19 AM »

BREAKING; MISTY CROSLIN, RONALD CUMMINGS AND DONNA BROCK ARRESTED FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING
By Steph
The father and former stepmother of missing Florida toddler Haleigh Cummings were arrested today (WED) on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications, and now face more than 25 years in the slammer.

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Hank Croslin Jr., (Misty’s Brother), Hope A. Sykes,and Donna Brock, were arrested Wednesday, according to a news release issued just after 11 p.m. by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.

Putnam police said an undercover officer purchased large quantities of prescription medications on several occasions in an undercover sting operation in effect over the last month. The estimated street value of the Oxycodone and Hydrocodone is $3,900. Cummings and Croslin were arrested Wednesday after prescription meds were purchased by undercover investigators, the others were arrested on warrants later that night.

CHARGES BELOW

Misty Janette Croslin, DOB: 12/09/1991 –
Six (6) Counts of trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond – $950,000.00)

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, DOB: 10/29/1983 –
Three (3) Counts of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond – $500,000.00)

Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr., DOB: 08/02/1986 –
One (1) Count of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond – $100,000.00)

Hope A. Sykes, DOB: 03/24/1991 – One (1) Count of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond – $150,000)

Donna Broch – One (1) Count of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond – $250,000.00)

If convicted as charged, Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Donna Broch could receive a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years in state prison. The others can receive minimum sentences ranging from three years to 15 years in state prison. Ronald Cummings is the father of Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in early 2009 and has not been found. Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared, later married Ronald, but the two divorced months later. Donna Brock, a former search volunteer, who was recently banished from the search group Texas Equusearch, had befriended Misty Cummings in an attempt to get her to talk about whhttp://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/breaking-misty-croslin-ronald-cummings-and-donna-brock-arrest-for-drug-trafficking/at happened the night little Haliegh dissapeared. Donna wore wire tapes and was attempting to sell to the media audio tapes of her conversations with Misty Cummmings to no avail.

I have exclusive information about Donna Brock, her relationship to Misty Cummings and actually witnessed Brock supply Misty Cummings, a minor, with both prescription and illegal drugs while the two were on a recent trip to NY. Stay tuned for more details

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.