April 28, 2024, 01:27:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #491 7/10/2006  (Read 147845 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: July 11, 2006, 06:33:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
JuJu - would you like this one?  You could make one and send it to Aruba  Laughing

Set it to music with Witchy Woman for Hallowe'en.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 11, 2006, 06:33:27 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
I'm wondering if Oduber is concerned about what might be "dug up" in the process of building the Ritz?

I think you may be onto something Klaas.  Someone is worried.

Hey Hotshot!!  Hope all is well...

I guess that's a possibility.  It would fit into my "on land" theory.  But, that'd be a terrible way for her to be found...that's for sure!

Why do you think she's on land?

Well, because...and I know it may sound too simple...but, they went to great pains to explain the fact that she had fallen out of the vehicle (possibly striking her head) during their initial HI lie.  For me, that was a way to preemptively explain any injuries she may have sustained if she was found.  If her body was disposed of at sea, I'm not sure there'd be the need to explain any injuries away...especially if they knew for sure she wouldn't be found.

That's my theory anyway...

Makes sense, but depends on whether a boat was used, if the body was just swum out a short distance or tossed off a cliff, they might have been worried she would wash back up, hence "maybe she hit her head and drowned".  Altho in that case she probably would have washed back up,
as shown by dummy experiments, but maybe sea life consumed her first or she washed up in some remote area.  They could also have been worried about her being found if they just threw her in a dumpster.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: July 11, 2006, 06:39:05 PM »

I'm wondering if Oduber is concerned about what might be "dug up" in the process of building the Ritz?

I think you may be onto something Klaas.  Someone is worried.

Hey Hotshot!!  Hope all is well...

I guess that's a possibility.  It would fit into my "on land" theory.  But, that'd be a terrible way for her to be found...that's for sure!

I just feel those ponds that "WONT" be searched is a place that needs to be.  They know they cant drain them, too much water, and they know they cant dive them, too murky.  They are not dumb, but like to play dumb.  Don't forget they got a hit with the dogs at one, but couldn't do anything about it.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: July 11, 2006, 06:40:49 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
you know the pic of the goon where he is choking a boy with the infamous belt....that would be great with red lights and I can draw him some horns, I am sure Anita would find it "delicious"

Old artwork of mine but the story hasn't changed:

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: July 11, 2006, 06:41:42 PM »

JuJu - would you like this one?  You could make one and send it to Aruba  Laughing

Now I needed a good laugh today Laughing  Laughing
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: July 11, 2006, 06:42:01 PM »

BTW, hey Thirdstrike!!!  Better late then never, sorry I missed your hello.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: July 11, 2006, 06:43:17 PM »

Hotshot, about the ponds needing draining.  Is the reason they cannot drain them because they are backing up from the Caribbean?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: July 11, 2006, 06:43:25 PM »

BTW, hey Thirdstrike!!!  Better late then never, sorry I missed your hello.

'Sup girl!  How are you today?  Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: July 11, 2006, 06:43:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Set it to music with Witchy Woman for Hallowe'en.

Do You know how durn scary it is to enter the cage and find this at the top of the page.  
I'm sure glad it was not dark in this room.   Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: July 11, 2006, 06:45:14 PM »

Great job Klaas!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: July 11, 2006, 06:46:45 PM »

Well, because...and I know it may sound too simple...but, they went to great pains to explain the fact that she had fallen out of the vehicle (possibly striking her head) during their initial HI lie.  For me, that was a way to preemptively explain any injuries she may have sustained if she was found.  If her body was disposed of at sea, I'm not sure there'd be the need to explain any injuries away...especially if they knew for sure she wouldn't be found.

That's my theory anyway...

TS I have always thought she was on the island...an even more so after hearing the taped conversation in the back of the polcie car among the 3 criminals.....however there is still that inkling in the back of my mind after reading what Dave said in his book...pg...118/119.....when he & Robin witnessed Michael Dompig and another young man who's physical description matched Steve Croes trying to pick up  a tourist girl in the HI lobby hallway....and get her to go to CnC's. Dave witnessed the girl offering resistance and trying to distance herself from the 2.....young dompig noticed Dave and immediately discontinued his activity. Dave walked up to dompig who seemd a little embarrassed they had seen his actions. Dompig started talking about the case to Dave and during the conversation DOMPIG mentioned that he has heard that paulus had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly invloved w/ Natalee's murder!!

Now why would young dompig say this to Dave....to cover that Nat was buried on the island or to throw more suspecion/evidence on the 3 criminals......why was he not questioned as to who he heard this from? Or was he?  Or was he told to spread this......if so by who? The fact that young dompig was questioned and talked so freely to Dave has always been a thorn in my side. Sorry just rambling.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: July 11, 2006, 06:47:46 PM »

Tylergal - there's a good photo of the pond area they were draining in this thread.  It's the smaller pond area and if you look close, you can see the vehicles next to the water.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=3
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: July 11, 2006, 06:50:19 PM »

Existence is futile.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 11, 2006, 06:50:22 PM »

OK..
Is the cage going through Burps... or just Me...
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: July 11, 2006, 06:51:29 PM »

that was for Terry

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: July 11, 2006, 06:53:19 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
OK..
TIA

Loading a little slow for me right now Oldfart.  Could be the server doesn't like the photos I posted  Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: July 11, 2006, 06:53:25 PM »

GunSlinger
Looks like Blah  has been working out somewhere  and moved body mass around a bit  or is that someone /thing else?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 11, 2006, 06:55:02 PM »

OK..
TIA

Loading a little slow for me right now Oldfart.  Could be the server doesn't like the photos I posted  Wink

You may have them go Oh-chit too.... Wink

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: July 11, 2006, 06:55:13 PM »

GunSlinger
Looks like Blah  has been working out somewhere  and moved body mass around a bit  or is that someone /thing else?

lol OF!

Now we know what really happened to his nuts!

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: July 11, 2006, 06:58:44 PM »

Daaaayum!

I wish I knew what 'words' were allowed!

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.