March 29, 2024, 12:30:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411771 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2009, 08:23:22 AM »

I was at Barnes and Noble today and I sat down and read the first chapter of Mark Fuhrman's new book, which is about Caylee. He states that LE knows that Casey killed Caylee at home on June 16th. He also said that George saw Casey and Caylee that morning before he left for work at 12:30. Casey did leave the house, but stayed in the area waiting for George to go to work and then she went back home. The flurry of phone calls Casey made was to make sure her parents were sticking to their normal schedules and would not arrive home before she had a chance to move Caylee's body.
I agree with Mark F.  I believe Caylee was killed at home, probably strangulation (as to make no mess {sorry}) then was put into the laundry bag and trashbags from the home.  She probably did call everyone to see if they were still at their jobs.  She probably planned to dumb Caylee that day, but went to Tony's instead.  Which means Caylee was in the car when she was at Blockbuster's with Tony.   

I have got to read that book. I hadn't thought to swing by the book store and give it a looksie...thanks for the idea. I was going to buy it next week, but I can take a peek this week at the store.  Thanks. I hadn't thought of that.

This reminds me of something....has the rug that was taken from the A's home been discussed here and if so can someone point me to the link/discussion? That's something I meant to look at in detail more and haven't yet...if we can. I just glanced at it and that was all I got a chance to do at the time.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2009, 08:58:04 AM »

Memorial tattoos are nice, but they can't fill the hole in your heart...Only God can.  The truth not only sets you free, it keeps you there.

Amen.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2009, 08:59:18 AM »

That's a very cute cup of good morning. Thanks.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2009, 09:22:51 AM »

A new tatoo, the colors should be very vibrant. Considering the poor quality of the pics, theirs appear to faded,as in months of sunworshipping (bass boat maybe). JMO
When I got my tattoo they told me to keep it out of the sun for some time. Of course over the years, with a lot of beach time, mine has faded as well. They both have sported tans for some time now so I would think you hit the nail on the head, bass boat, cruises, pool time at various hotels and at home.

Yes, but  fading takes TIME.  I'm just saying I do not think they are new.  You don't memorialize someone you believe to be alive.  The timing Might/maybe be signifigant to what they knew and when.

They knew the day they picked the car up from the tow yard, I have no doubt. I agree the timing is signigicant. They almost would have had to go out of state, or even the country, to have the work done for that little secret to go undetected.

I found this link that talks about tats and the sun.  http://tattoo.about.com/cs/tatfaq/a/tanning.htm
Snipped:

Brand New Tattoo
Don't put sunblock on a new or fresh tattoo - follow your artist's aftercare instructions and keep your tattoo covered or shaded with clothing for the first few weeks. You can use sunblock once your tattoo has finished peeling and has grown it's first protective layer of skin. But sunblock alone is not going to be sufficient for a new tattoo if it is exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. A tattoo is usually considered well-healed after about 3 months.

Evening all!  Just wanted to chime in with my two cents on.
Message to Cindy & George:  You can't hold a tattoo, snuggle it, or get a love squeeze around the neck from one either.  Tattoos can't sing to You Are My Sunshine to you, CC, in Caylee's little sing-songy voice or kiss you goodnight either, JoJo.  Tattoos can't help decorate Christmas trees or squeal with delight over carefully picked presents from their CC.  They can't go visit sick grandaddies in Nursing homes and bring them joy when they're not feeling well.  They can't make Christmas cookies with you and they don't have eyes that light up in wonder at all the Christmas lights.  You can't help them learn to read or share their delight when they learn to ride a bike.  You can't paint their nails or dress them up for special occasions.  Tattoos can't slip their tiny little hands securely into yours when you're out for a walk.  They can't jump in the leaves or dress up for Halloween.  Tattoos can't munch popcorn with you and have movie nights.  They can't come sneaking into your bed for comforting snuggles when they feel anxious.  Tattoos don't have teeth to lose, so you can't play Tooth Fairy.  Tattoos won't love you unconditionally and forgive you even when you come home grumpy or are overly tired.  They won't shriek with laughter and pure delight swinging and sliding at the park. Tattoos don't have a First Day of school for you to proudly video and tak pictures.  They won't flash you thousand-watt smiles when they're splashing around in the pool with you CC.  You can't take proud pictures of your tattoo and her date, all dressed up for Homecomings and Proms.  Tattoos can't get married, so you won't be invited along to help choose the perfect dress/cake/flowers/reception hall and add your friends/co-workers to the guest list.  You can't host beautiful bridal showers for your tattoos.  Likewise, you can't hold your precious tattoos' first born, creating an everlasting memory.  You can't host the perfect Baby Shower for your tattoo with all the best gifts from her closest family and friends. You can't take generational pictures of your mom, yourself, Casey, and your tattoo.  I hope you really like your tattoos...but wouldn't you rather have Caylee instead?
Cindy & George, one day very soon, this trial is going to be done.  Casey will be gone too and you will be left with your tattoos,  your broken dreams, your memories, and your videos and pictures.  What will you do then?  I don't say this to be harsh at all.  Right now, you've made Casey your cause...it's easy to hide behind that.  When it's over what will you do to fill the void, ease the pain?  How long do you think burying yourselves in a cause is really going to work?  Memorial tattoos are nice, but they can't fill the hole in your heart...Only God can.  The truth not only sets you free, it keeps you there.

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!
ISPY....wonderful post...brought tears to my eyes. They do not have sense enough to realize what they are going to be missing watching Caylee grow up.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2009, 09:44:22 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21512848/index.html
Legal analyst's comment on the motions filed.

Good Morning Monks.  A day late, but thanks trim.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2009, 09:49:44 AM »

More on Mommy's Little Girl
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tY5ZdXkGSY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4tY5ZdXkGSY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Thanks cece

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2009, 09:52:39 AM »

Found the perfect Christmas gift for mushroom head...

...the Grinch Head T-Shirt

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2009, 09:54:51 AM »

I found this on the Women in Crime Ink site that D. Fanning blogs on.

By lucindapierce
September 17, 2009

A glimpse at MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL: Casey Anthony and Her Daughter Caylee's Tragic Fate by Diane Fanning, coming November 3 from St. Martin's Press. The first, full-length, in-depth account of this  case.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hTdlMx6kBLU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/hTdlMx6kBLU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks tupelo

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2009, 09:59:50 AM »

Sunny, sending you a nanners in a minute. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2009, 10:09:34 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!  an angelic monkey

I am just so pumped up this morning over Shannon Detrick being found in Chipley! Thank God!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2009, 10:11:07 AM »

I am just so pumped up this morning over Shannon Detrick being found in Chipley! Thank God!  an angelic monkey

I know!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2009, 10:12:43 AM »

Have no idea who that is. Tried googling it but couldn't find any information. Any missing child is a good thing!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2009, 10:15:52 AM »

Memorial tattoos are nice, but they can't fill the hole in your heart...Only God can.  The truth not only sets you free, it keeps you there.

Amen.
ISPY, That was an absolutely beautiful post. Sorry your keyboard took a dunk. The Anthonys will never be truly happy and will never realize why. They are too materialistic to even begin to think of all the blessing they already had, and helped throw it all away. They have to be evil to just get through the death and aftermath of Caylee's murder in the manner they have. Your post was very touching. Thank you, and Amen from me too.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2009, 10:18:25 AM »

It's a little 7-month-old baby that was found underneath the babysitter's bed.

Strange situation and the mother may be involved according to early reports.

Very touching to read of the police officers' reactions.  I don't know how LE does what they do. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2009, 10:20:48 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6410.20

Sorry Boo, here is the link!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2009, 10:20:52 AM »

Have no idea who that is. Tried googling it but couldn't find any information. Any missing child is a good thing!!! 

Here you go Boo.   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6410.0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2009, 10:24:40 AM »

Here you go Boo.   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6410.0

OH!!! I know who she is now!!! Going to the link to read, thank you!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2009, 10:36:04 AM »

Sunny, sending you a nanners in a minute. 

got it and replied

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2009, 10:37:17 AM »

me too!  Great news.....but something hinky in all of it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2009, 10:40:22 AM »

OK Monks....just from the information we know...what do you think will be the factors (evidence) that will convict kc?  I'll start......with 3...

1. the reported smell of decomp
2. Caylee's hair with death band
3. grave wax on napkins found in the car

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.