March 29, 2024, 06:16:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411782 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: November 09, 2009, 06:05:39 PM »

I am still conflicted, the car has this unmiskenable smell.  So the clean up would have been in the wee night hours, after police left?  Why did the police leave the car if it smelled so bad?

I have wanted the answer to this as well. They had to have been able to smell it too. Wasn't a female officer going thru the car too? Wonder why no one questioned it or brought it up?

I don't remember a female officer going through the car. I remember a female officer going through KC's belongings when Lee brought them home from Tone's. JMO

Ugh! You're right! I should just keep my mouth shut! Starting to really confuse so much of this, and wind up looking like a fool!  Sorry!

No, GIZZIE, don't do that. I am wrong a lot of the time too. I can look like a bigger fool than you most any day. 

Doubt that! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: November 09, 2009, 06:06:50 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

Does anyone think that when George is on the stand in KC's trial, and he's being asked difficult questions and all emotional, that a few impeachment questions to any lies he's telling could just completely fluster George and him ending up spilling out the beans (beans equaling the truth) in his flustered state?

I would pay to see that! And Baez and the rest of them trying their best to shut him up before he goes too far. He'll be telling Georgie boy to zip it next! I'll bet the 2 of them have Baez & co going crazy at the thought of, him especially, losing it on the stand!

I wonder if Baez would jump up in court and tell Georgie to "Zip it!" like he did Spindy at her SA depo? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: November 09, 2009, 06:06:58 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

Does anyone think that when George is on the stand in KC's trial, and he's being asked difficult questions and all emotional, that a few impeachment questions to any lies he's telling could just completely fluster George and him ending up spilling out the beans (beans equaling the truth) in his flustered state?

Yes, I do.  I think he will not only spill those beans, but he will spill whatever he had for lunch.  George loses his nerve when lovely Cindy is not there to dig her claws into his thigh.  There's a chance he will repeat what he said to the Grand Jury, which must have been powerful as it resulted in the indictment. And the SA has a transcript of his GJ testimony, so he can hardly deny it.  No Wait.  He can deny it.  They change their stories all the time.  But this time it can get him thrown in jail.  Well, one can hope.
                     I hope, I hope, I hope
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: November 09, 2009, 06:07:18 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

I'm not getting my hopes up. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: November 09, 2009, 06:09:54 PM »

Prosecutors will also depose Mallory Parker on Nov. 12. Parker was Casey Anthony’s brother’s girlfriend at the time Caylee was reported missing.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20931980/detail.html

I hope Mallory remembers Lee’s statement from his depo with the state that she(Mallory)is #5 on his most important person/priority list…….in other words, close to the under-carriage of the bus

EWWWW, ya know I always tend to focus my repulsion on spindy and georgie but Lee and his C M A jungle howl just came in my memory. Again, how could he want to send that lying, baby killing sister of his a message of undying love????  Again and again, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT FAMILY????????????  What is wrong with Mallory, she can't be that desparate to take backseat to everyone, surely profitting from the fraudation can't be that lucrative

Well, she DID get to go on a cruise.......

A teeny tiny one.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: November 09, 2009, 06:10:32 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

I wish, I wish!!
No, I don't think he will spill the beans.  I think the jury though will see him for what he is and he will carry no credibility.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: November 09, 2009, 06:10:48 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

I would pay to see that! And Baez and the rest of them trying their best to shut him up before he goes too far. He'll be telling Georgie boy to zip it next! I'll bet the 2 of them have Baez & co going crazy at the thought of, him especially, losing it on the stand!

I wonder if Baez would jump up in court and tell Georgie to "Zip it!" like he did Spindy at her SA depo? 

I can see Baez LEAPING to object and then not knowing what to say when the judge asks him what is his objection.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: November 09, 2009, 06:11:48 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

I can see Baez LEAPING to object and then not knowing what to say when the judge asks him what is his objection.   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: November 09, 2009, 06:12:15 PM »

I think no charges will be brought against the Ant's until after Casey's trial......the State does not want them to justify their taking the 5th on the witness stand. They (prosecutors) IMO can't wait to destroy any/all credibility for the jury from the get-go. I personally can't wait for my new BFF Linda Drane Burdick to rip Cindy to shreds!

Me too.   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: November 09, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: November 09, 2009, 06:13:50 PM »

I think no charges will be brought against the Ant's until after Casey's trial......the State does not want them to justify their taking the 5th on the witness stand. They (prosecutors) IMO can't wait to destroy any/all credibility for the jury from the get-go. I personally can't wait for my new BFF Linda Drane Burdick to rip Cindy to shreds!

Me too.   
ME THREE

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: November 09, 2009, 06:15:30 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

I wish, I wish!!
No, I don't think he will spill the beans.  I think the jury though will see him for what he is and he will carry no credibility.

George will either tell the truth (unlikely) or else the SA will totally IMPEACH George on the stand.  All those recorded depos he's had with OCSO and FBI and whatever he said to the grand jury.....IF George does not tell the truth up front, he will be rendered to have no credibility whatsoever, before he leaves the stand.

And that's just for starters....then comes Cindy.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: November 09, 2009, 06:15:49 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

Georgie will look down at his pants.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: November 09, 2009, 06:16:41 PM »

Me too.   
ME THREE

ME FOUR   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: November 09, 2009, 06:18:08 PM »

Wonder if the A's will resurrect their Caylee wardrobe and 45 pounds of trashy jewelry, tote bags, water bottles, booger hankies for trial?

Wonder if the stealthy baezsvengali will do another bang up job of smuggling in some Caylee bracelets for kc to fiddle with?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: November 09, 2009, 06:20:01 PM »

Wonder if the A's will resurrect their Caylee wardrobe and 45 pounds of trashy jewelry, tote bags, water bottles, booger hankies for trial?

Wonder if the stealthy baezsvengali will do another bang up job of smuggling in some Caylee bracelets for kc to fiddle with?

Can't you just imagine KC coming into court and looking a Dad and seeing his earrings!

One can wish for a total explosion!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: November 09, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

He'd have to run over and confer with the Battlewagon. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: November 09, 2009, 06:20:53 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

Poor Bozo probably has to practice saying "Zip It" after months of saying "UN-Zip it" to his client. Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1018 on: November 09, 2009, 06:21:26 PM »

Reading back over Pgs. 43-44 reminded me...Does anyone else think it's odd that Caylee named her doll Mama?  I've known lots of little toddler girls and on up and I've never heard one name a doll Mama.  Almost without exception, they name them after a TV show character, family member (like sisters, cousins, aunts), family friends, playmates, or book characters.  I wonder if Caylee named her after the mama in Suppertime For Freida Fuzzypaws?
My granddaughter is a few months younger than Caylee and she has like 10 dolls at my house.  She calls them all her babies but when playing with them all together she sometimes says one is the mommy and the smaller ones are her babieis.  I think that's a little different though as she has never called them all mommy.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: November 09, 2009, 06:21:35 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.