April 24, 2024, 11:04:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413154 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1060 on: November 10, 2009, 08:24:51 AM »

O/T

Nicholas Francisco found alive in California

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2625.new#new

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1061 on: November 10, 2009, 08:54:02 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Caylee Anthony:Is There A Message Found In This Bottle?

Hey Trimm - isn't malibu and the dom suppose to give depositions this Thursday?

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: November 10, 2009, 08:56:57 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

WHY
November 10, 2009 · Leave a Comment

Who, what, where, why and how

Since July of last year, we’ve received mountains of information addressing the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony and her mother, who is charged with the crime. Because the evidence points to one person, I think it’s safe to say that 99.7% of the people interested in this case believe, without a doubt, that Casey Marie Anthony is guilty of killing her daughter.

So far, we know who it was and we are sure we know who was responsible. We know what happened. Caylee was murdered. Do we know where the crime took place? If Casey is truly guilty, odds are it occurred inside the Anthony home. Could it have happened anywhere else? Conceivably, yes, and more about this aspect may come out prior to or during trial.

I don’t think we’ll ever know how Caylee died. Several theories are floating around. The latest one is death by injection of homemade chloroform, but there is no precise evidence to verify it. Lots of garbage was tossed into the woods where she was found. How will the state prove it was Casey’s needle? How will prosecutors explain the testosterone found on it? In court, “maybes” won’t count and the defense is well aware of that.
As we consider who, what, where and how, have we ever really sat down to ponder why Caylee was murdered in a, seemingly, cold-blooded fashion? If you think about it, none of the media outlets have given any thought to it. None. In April, I wrote an article titled, When a mother kills. In it, I took an in-depth look at filicide, which is the deliberate act of a parent killing their own son or daughter. In real life, Motown singer/songwriter Marvin Gaye was shot to death by his father in 1984. In mythology, Hercules killed his wife and children in a fit of rage induced by the goddess Hera. The list is long and society looks the other way, never considering possible causes.

What I’d like to know is why Caylee was killed. As much as we seem to know about this horrible murder, what are some of the possible motives? If, in fact, her mother committed the crime, why did she do it? Was it jealousy? To be able to party again? Was it because deep down inside, Casey never wanted to have a child? Certainly, to wander aimlessly for a month without fully comprehending the magnitude of her daughter’s death, was something terribly askew in her mind? What sane person would think like that? Could there be underlying factors at work? Are you aware of postpartum depression? The symptoms may hide themselves as manic-depression or bipolar disorder. Bouts of euphoria, agitation, sleeplessness, sexual promiscuity, and hyperactivity are not unusual. Very easily, poor judgment could be a result. This is, in no manner, meant to soften the blow, and Casey is not claiming she suffered from any form of mental disorder, but if she killed Caylee, why did she do it? Why haven’t the media taken an in-depth look into the mind of this filicidal mother, to discern and recognize some of the possible reasons? So far, all we’ve really discussed are the whos, whats, wheres and hows. Do we have any whys?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: November 10, 2009, 09:02:02 AM »

Morning Trimm! thanks for the article...
Morning all....

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: November 10, 2009, 09:18:40 AM »

WHY

Since July of last year, we’ve received mountains of information addressing the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony and her mother, who is charged with the crime. Because the evidence points to one person, I think it’s safe to say that 99.7% of the people interested in this case believe, without a doubt, that Casey Marie Anthony is guilty of killing her daughter.

So far, we know who it was and we are sure we know who was responsible. We know what happened. Caylee was murdered. Do we know where the crime took place? If Casey is truly guilty, odds are it occurred inside the Anthony home. Could it have happened anywhere else? Conceivably, yes, and more about this aspect may come out prior to or during trial.

I don’t think we’ll ever know how Caylee died. Several theories are floating around. The latest one is death by injection of homemade chloroform, but there is no precise evidence to verify it. Lots of garbage was tossed into the woods where she was found. How will the state prove it was Casey’s needle? How will prosecutors explain the testosterone found on it? In court, “maybes” won’t count and the defense is well aware of that.
As we consider who, what, where and how, have we ever really sat down to ponder why Caylee was murdered in a, seemingly, cold-blooded fashion? If you think about it, none of the media outlets have given any thought to it. None. In April, I wrote an article titled, When a mother kills. In it, I took an in-depth look at filicide, which is the deliberate act of a parent killing their own son or daughter. In real life, Motown singer/songwriter Marvin Gaye was shot to death by his father in 1984. In mythology, Hercules killed his wife and children in a fit of rage induced by the goddess Hera. The list is long and society looks the other way, never considering possible causes.

What I’d like to know is why Caylee was killed. As much as we seem to know about this horrible murder, what are some of the possible motives? If, in fact, her mother committed the crime, why did she do it? Was it jealousy? To be able to party again? Was it because deep down inside, Casey never wanted to have a child? Certainly, to wander aimlessly for a month without fully comprehending the magnitude of her daughter’s death, was something terribly askew in her mind? What sane person would think like that? Could there be underlying factors at work? Are you aware of postpartum depression? The symptoms may hide themselves as manic-depression or bipolar disorder. Bouts of euphoria, agitation, sleeplessness, sexual promiscuity, and hyperactivity are not unusual. Very easily, poor judgment could be a result. This is, in no manner, meant to soften the blow, and Casey is not claiming she suffered from any form of mental disorder, but if she killed Caylee, why did she do it? Why haven’t the media taken an in-depth look into the mind of this filicidal mother, to discern and recognize some of the possible reasons? So far, all we’ve really discussed are the whos, whats, wheres and hows. Do we have any whys?

Casey underwent a Psychological exam and was not found to be suffering any disorder.
There is such a thing as evil, and not every 'abnormal' behavior merits a Psychiatric label. Some people are just cruel, unkind and amoral.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: November 10, 2009, 09:52:36 AM »

Morning Trimm! thanks for the article...
Morning all....

Hey Cookie!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: November 10, 2009, 10:03:12 AM »

Good Morning Monks. trim thanks for all the updates.  I do hope the syringe is the smoking gun!

Stange we haven't heard a word from anyone one the defense side.....not even BC, since the tattoo remarks...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1067 on: November 10, 2009, 10:05:54 AM »

WHY

What I’d like to know is why Caylee was killed.

Because she is a "spiteful bitch"  I don't know, but why does it matter?  I think there is a long list of reasons why..........she was never ever once held accountable for her actions growing up - she was made to feel as she was insurmountable therefore she actually thought she could get away with murder and not to mention I believe she hates Cindy and in a fit of rage killed Caylee.  Either way, in my opinion the whys don't matter - the only thing that matters now is Justice 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1068 on: November 10, 2009, 10:07:17 AM »

WHY

What I’d like to know is why Caylee was killed.

Because she is a "spiteful bitch"  I don't know, but why does it matter?  I think there is a long list of reasons why..........she was never ever once held accountable for her actions growing up - she was made to feel as she was insurmountable therefore she actually thought she could get away with murder and not to mention I believe she hates Cindy and in a fit of rage killed Caylee.  Either way, in my opinion the whys don't matter - the only thing that matters now is Justice 

And I sure messed that post up - time for more coffee

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: November 10, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »

Good Morning Monks. trim thanks for all the updates.  I do hope the syringe is the smoking gun!

Stange we haven't heard a word from anyone one the defense side.....not even BC, since the tattoo remarks...

The silence is telling.........   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: November 10, 2009, 10:29:56 AM »

Mission,I hear ya.She is a spoiled brat.
Label it any way you want.She killed Caylee,and I can't think of a punishment severe enough for her.They can lock the whole family up as far as I am concerned....forever.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1071 on: November 10, 2009, 10:31:41 AM »

The silence is telling.........   
I really thought by now someone would have said something, I'm curious to why not?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1072 on: November 10, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »

Video about Mommy's Little Girl

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m1QIODSUES8OL5

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: November 10, 2009, 10:43:50 AM »

Label it any way you want.She killed Caylee,and I can't think of a punishment severe enough for her.They can lock the whole family up as far as I am concerned....forever.

I would have thought that the whole bunch of them would have hit all the media they could shouting from the roof tops that the Disney bag and it's contents have nothing to do with Caylee's death. Maybe they already have what we don't. The fingerprint reports. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: November 10, 2009, 10:46:31 AM »

WHY

From reading Marinade Dave's articles, I don't think he is really asking the question because he doesn't know. He is just trying to generate more comments.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: November 10, 2009, 10:47:36 AM »

I guess I should have added JMO to my last post. Sorry. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: November 10, 2009, 10:47:40 AM »

I would have thought that the whole bunch of them would have hit all the media they could shouting from the roof tops that the Disney bag and it's contents have nothing to do with Caylee's death. Maybe they already have what we don't. The fingerprint reports. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: November 10, 2009, 10:48:16 AM »

I guess I should have added JMO to my last post. Sorry. 

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: November 10, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »

one can only hope that they do have fingerprint reports!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: November 10, 2009, 11:00:33 AM »

Yes very strange. Especially with the testosterone finding, that's the perfect note for them to immediately start the Jesse or whichever guy they want, did it mantra. Either they haven't decided who to start incriminating or maybe there are fingerprints.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.