April 26, 2024, 01:53:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413287 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: November 10, 2009, 11:11:40 AM »

Kc is not a brilliant criminal. She was /is a lazy, self centered witch, I think at some point there has to be damning fingerprints on something. She's going to fry unless AL can start some "poor mistreated kc" song and dance. But with that route they'll need to cop to crime pretty much with the slant that all the years of mama's browbeating drove her to it.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: November 10, 2009, 11:19:40 AM »

Kc is not a brilliant criminal. She was /is a lazy, self centered witch, I think at some point there has to be damning fingerprints on something. She's going to fry unless AL can start some "poor mistreated kc" song and dance. But with that route they'll need to cop to crime pretty much with the slant that all the years of mama's browbeating drove her to it.

In any other situation, even the check fraud case, I could almost have sympathy for KC and the he77 Spindy must have made her life. But the vile murder of Caylee erased any thoughts of compassion I might muster up for her. She was 22, for God's sake. KC could have gotten herself and even Caylee out of there, but she chose another route. She did that because as it turns out she was as evil as Spindy and Georgie. I think those two could be as murderous as their daughter, if the right circumstance came up. They just haven't been backed far enough in the corner. Of course, JMO.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: November 10, 2009, 11:27:52 AM »

Prosecutors will also depose Mallory Parker on Nov. 12. Parker was Casey Anthony’s brother’s girlfriend at the time Caylee was reported missing.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20931980/detail.html

I hope Mallory remembers Lee’s statement from his depo with the state that she(Mallory)is #5 on his most important person/priority list…….in other words, close to the under-carriage of the bus

I get it now that's why those 4 went on the cruise to get thier stories straight before her testimony!   

That is a good point & over the open waters they figured they could talk freely without being overheard.  Never thought of that.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: November 10, 2009, 11:37:57 AM »

Prosecutors will also depose Mallory Parker on Nov. 12. Parker was Casey Anthony’s brother’s girlfriend at the time Caylee was reported missing.

I hope Mallory remembers Lee’s statement from his depo with the state that she(Mallory)is #5 on his most important person/priority list…….in other words, close to the under-carriage of the bus

I get it now that's why those 4 went on the cruise to get thier stories straight before her testimony!   

That is a good point & over the open waters they figured they could talk freely without being overheard.  Never thought of that.   

yes, that makes perfect sense...

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: November 10, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »

two questions, if there are fingerprints on there do they have to release that now? it seems like they would need to keep some things private to bring up at trial or they are telling everything before trial. also as far as the testosterone, i wonder if cindy brought that home for Georgie....she would be able to get access to all kinds of things. hope they found some in the medicine chest at their house, i know they took alot of pills and other items from the home
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: November 10, 2009, 11:51:58 AM »

In any other situation, even the check fraud case, I could almost have sympathy for KC and the he77 Spindy must have made her life. But the vile murder of Caylee erased any thoughts of compassion I might muster up for her. She was 22, for God's sake. KC could have gotten herself and even Caylee out of there, but she chose another route. She did that because as it turns out she was as evil as Spindy and Georgie. I think those two could be as murderous as their daughter, if the right circumstance came up. They just haven't been backed far enough in the corner. Of course, JMO.

I so agree with you on all points.
IMO, because kc was allowed to grow up virtually with no responsibility or accountability, every mess that any of them got into was swept under the rug, or went down in their family lore as they were wronged, an Anthony is never at fault. Kc felt entitled and special, Caylee probably in the beginning was a plus for her ego, but when that sweet baby got old enough to start needing her own life, her mother just wasn't willing to sacrifice one pinch of her freedom. In the Anthony world, if you're not for them you're against them, Caylee in her innocence, was one against kc. She was the albatross around kc's neck and what's more, CA was beginning to shift her focus from kc being the special one to Caylee being the special one.  Not to mention, the rest of the sane world was starting to notice, TL told her it wasn't right to have her daughter sleep over and be at the events, each day that passed meant Caylee was getting older, she wasn't going to be able to haul a sleeping infant around, Caylee was becoming a walking, talking liability.

In kc's mind, Caylee needed to be gone. There's enough abductions lately that kc prolly figured, what's one more? Everybody will feel sorry for her, she gets to be the center of attention again and all that. Her behavior after the "missing for 31 days" showed that in her mind, Caylee was gone, let's get over it and move on to new stuff.

Hey kc, it doesn't work like that in the real world.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: November 10, 2009, 11:58:30 AM »

BUT!! I am wondering if a couple of FBI agents didn't enjoy their cruise too?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1087 on: November 10, 2009, 12:19:41 PM »

Hello monkeys...I just found this blog (which I have to admit it is one I will be following)

My favorite Bill Sheaffer....

NEW!!

Bill Sheaffer Bogs
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

Oh, and by the way, I asked a question earlier on when everyone was talking about the Gatorade bottle and where she "could" have gotten the syringe...Wasn't there a pharmacy receipt also found with the remains, is it possible it is the receipt for the purchase of the Gatorade and syringe (I remember LA saying that some receipts were missing and he didn't understand why she kept all of these other receipts but that there seem to be a few missing!...)just wondering...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: November 10, 2009, 12:19:42 PM »

uuummmmm the last round of documents released seems to have put a fire in the heart of Bill Schaefer

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer shares his analysis of the Casey Anthony case for WFTV Channel 9 in Orlando.
BREAKING MY FIRST BLOG

For everyone that is concerned about and follows the case against Casey Anthony, it was suggested by the WFTV brass that I start a blog to expand on the analysis I do for Eyewitness News.  Be forewarned:  I am old school and therefore still in a learning mode about this sort of communication. Any comments, criticism or suggestions won’t hurt my feelings….let me have it.   I aim to learn.

So, lets talk about our case.  Fortunately for Casey Anthony, the tragic events at the Gateway Center in Downtown Orlando on November 6, 2009, overshadowed, temporarily,  the most recent release of Casey case evidence.  And, shocking and important evidence it is. Let’s look at some of it.

It may be helpful to know that there are certain types of evidence upon which the Prosecution relies for proof of guilt beyond and to the exclusion of any reasonable doubt, the ultimate burden of proof in all criminal cases.

Fundamentally then, direct evidence, or eyewitness testimony, that Casey committed the crime for which she is charged, is one type of evidence.  A second type of evidence is circumstantial evidence, which is a well-connected series of circumstances,  which, taken in their totality, would establish Casey’s guilt beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt.

At first blush, many of us might believe that it is direct evidence, or, eyewitness testimony, that is the strongest evidence in the prosecutor’s arsenal. But in reality, it is a well-connected chain of circumstantial evidence which most often, and, particularly in the Casey Anthony case, is the strongest and most likely to convince a jury of her guilt.

A talented criminal defense lawyer can always attack eyewitness testimony in a number of different ways:  the witness’s ability to have observed the event and accurately testify to it (how good was his view of the event and his memory of same? Does the witness have a bias, interest or motive for his testimony?)  But a well established series of strong circumstantial evidence precludes even the most seasoned criminal trial lawyer from either attacking, refuting or discrediting that evidence, especially given the substantial amount of circumstantial evidence.

Certainly, as of this date, there is strong circumstantial evidence in the case against Casey Anthony, which has been further strengthened by the latest release of interesting forensic evidence. Take, for example, the syringe containing traces of chloroform and the entomological studies revealing the “coffin flies.”  This,  together with what we already know, i.e. the testimony of George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony/defendant, and grandfather of Caylee Anthony/victim, has a significant connection.

Remember, Mr. Anthony testified that on the very last occasion he saw his granddaughter, Caylee, she was dressed in a particularly-described set of clothing, which clothing was  on and about the child’s remains when discovered.  Simply put, the clothing worn by the little girl, who was last seen by her grandfather in the company of her mother, Casey, was the very same clothing found on the child’s decomposed body.  This is important, in that, coupled with the aforementioned newly-released evidence, it refutes any possible defense allegation that Caylee was killed by a third person and dumped in the woods AFTER the arrest and jailing of her mother, Casey Anthony.

We should all be mindful that in a case of this nature, as evidence is released, there is an ebb and flow of opinion regarding the State of Florida’s ability to prove the case, beyond a reasonable doubt.  This will no doubt continue until a jury returns its verdict.  But, regardless of the tactics of Casey’s defense team,  the case against Casey Anthony is, at this point, a strong, compelling, circumstantial evidence case.

This case will be presented to the jury  by the Peoples’ lawyers, talented career prosecutors, Linda Drane Burdick, Jeff Ashton and Frank George. These three lawyers are the voice of little girl Caylee Anthony.  The jury will hear her through them.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: November 10, 2009, 12:20:39 PM »

Hello monkeys...I just found this blog (which I have to admit it is one I will be following)

NEW!!

Bill Sheaffer Bogs

Oh, and by the way, I asked a question earlier on when everyone was talking about the Gatorade bottle and where she "could" have gotten the syringe...Wasn't there a pharmacy receipt also found with the remains, is it possible it is the receipt for the purchase of the Gatorade and syringe (I remember LA saying that some receipts were missing and he didn't understand why she kept all of these other receipts but that there seem to be a few missing!...)just wondering...

LOL...we posted at nearly the same time...I got an email alert on this...I too will be following this blog!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: November 10, 2009, 12:22:04 PM »

NEW!!

Bill Sheaffer Bogs

the syringe could be gotten at any pharmacy...my son used to give his Rottie shots and just went to the pharmacy for them...no questions asked...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: November 10, 2009, 12:25:08 PM »

uuummmmm the last round of documents released seems to have put a fire in the heart of Bill Schaefer

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer shares his analysis of the Casey Anthony case for WFTV Channel 9 in Orlando.
BREAKING MY FIRST BLOG
 These three lawyers are the voice of little girl Caylee Anthony.  The jury will hear her through them.

Sorry to quote my own post...but these last 2 sentences are heartwarming and sad at the same time

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: November 10, 2009, 12:26:28 PM »

I bet they are never really alone.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: November 10, 2009, 12:28:42 PM »

NEW!!

Bill Sheaffer Bogs

Thanks! I'll check it out.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: November 10, 2009, 12:31:30 PM »

BREAKING MY FIRST BLOG
 These three lawyers are the voice of little girl Caylee Anthony.  The jury will hear her through them.

Sorry to quote my own post...but these last 2 sentences are heartwarming and sad at the same time

Yes they are. 

~ Peter Frampton
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1095 on: November 10, 2009, 12:34:38 PM »

NEW!!

Bill Sheaffer Bogs

LOL...we posted at nearly the same time...I got an email alert on this...I too will be following this blog!!

Great minds....

Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: November 10, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »

NEW!!

Bill Sheaffer Bogs

the syringe could be gotten at any pharmacy...my son used to give his Rottie shots and just went to the pharmacy for them...no questions asked...

I understand that you can buy syringes with out perscription in bulk or singly, but what are the chances that the receipt is still readable and it shows purchase of the Gatorade, syringe and other chemicals and the date they were purchased?  I know most pharmacies have video as they have a high rate of shoplifting (although it may have been taped over by the time they found it) but whomever bought something at the pharmacy could have used debit card and I think that can be tracked.  Does this make sense or am I just having hopeful thinking...imo...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: November 10, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »

BREAKING MY FIRST BLOG

Yes they are. 

It is so sad to think that perhaps none of Caylee's family will be sitting on the side of justice for her...only strangers caring...I hope some of sin-sin's brothers come and sit on the side of Justice for Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: November 10, 2009, 12:45:49 PM »

NEW!!

Bill Sheaffer Bogs

I understand that you can buy syringes with out perscription in bulk or singly, but what are the chances that the receipt is still readable and it shows purchase of the Gatorade, syringe and other chemicals and the date they were purchased?  I know most pharmacies have video as they have a high rate of shoplifting (although it may have been taped over by the time they found it) but whomever bought something at the pharmacy could have used debit card and I think that can be tracked.  Does this make sense or am I just having hopeful thinking...imo...

Sorry I misunderstood your first question. If it's wishful thinking on your part, I'll wish with you....however, I won't hold out much hope...so much time has passed and I think kc is evil enough that she would have not kept a receipt for a syringe. Besides I do think the syringe was stolen by her from someone else. kc didn't but if she could steal

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: November 10, 2009, 12:50:13 PM »

LOL - wondered that myself!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.