April 26, 2024, 07:13:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413251 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1160 on: November 10, 2009, 05:26:19 PM »

Well just found out Florida does not require a prescription for syringes.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1161 on: November 10, 2009, 05:32:12 PM »

Just a thought, but would an individual that is not in the health care profession know to put the cap back on the needle? Guess what I'm getting at is if Casey either injected Caylee, or planted this, would she put the cap back on?
I am having a hard time with this needle thing - I mean if she left the house on the 15th in a fit after having a fight with Cindy she either ran out and bought a syringe and had the chloroform neatly tucked away in the car ready to go and this was to be the night she injects her daughter to kill her OR she did it the next day when she had time to obtain a syringe and get some chloroform together but because I am so inclined to believe that Caylee died in the early hours of June 16th I really have to ask did she actually have this planned down to the minute with needle and chloroform ready to go? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: November 10, 2009, 05:43:28 PM »

Just a thought, but would an individual that is not in the health care profession know to put the cap back on the needle? Guess what I'm getting at is if Casey either injected Caylee, or planted this, would she put the cap back on?
I am having a hard time with this needle thing - I mean if she left the house on the 15th in a fit after having a fight with Cindy she either ran out and bought a syringe and had the chloroform neatly tucked away in the car ready to go and this was to be the night she injects her daughter to kill her OR she did it the next day when she had time to obtain a syringe and get some chloroform together but because I am so inclined to believe that Caylee died in the early hours of June 16th I really have to ask did she actually have this planned down to the minute with needle and chloroform ready to go? 

Hi Mission.  I have for a long time thought that Casey grabbed Caylee and fled from Cindy's wrath on the night of the 15th and killed her that night. But after having read the Fanning book (Well, half of it anyway) I believe that Casey was back at home after George went to work on the 16th and she killed Caylee there on the afternoon of the 16th.  The phone pings have her at home talking to Tony most of the night of the 15th and the pings have her in the vicinity of her home on the afternoon of the 16th.  It's possible that Cindy had the syringe for some reason, after all she is an RN, and Casey got the tape, made the chloroform and got the syringe there at home and killed sweet Caylee on that day.  My opinion is always subject to change, though, and has many times.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: November 10, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »

Hi Mission.  I have for a long time thought that Casey grabbed Caylee and fled from Cindy's wrath on the night of the 15th and killed her that night. But after having read the Fanning book (Well, half of it anyway) I believe that Casey was back at home after George went to work on the 16th and she killed Caylee there on the afternoon of the 16th.  The phone pings have her at home talking to Tony most of the night of the 15th and the pings have her in the vicinity of her home on the afternoon of the 16th.  It's possible that Cindy had the syringe for some reason, after all she is an RN, and Casey got the tape, made the chloroform and got the syringe there at home and killed sweet Caylee on that day.  My opinion is always subject to change, though, and has many times.

Thank you so much Babybear I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this - now I have something to think about and it sheds a whole new light on this needle.  Sometimes your mind gets stuck on one thing and it is hard to clear it out and let other things in.  Thanks again 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: November 10, 2009, 05:59:28 PM »

I'm still stuck on when and where she made the chloroform. from what I read somewhere, you need to use a large amount of bleach. I could easily be wrong about this, but if that's true. Did she do it at home where every bottle and container is accounted for. What about spills or stains. I think she made with somebody else at someone else's house. Whose?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: November 10, 2009, 06:02:48 PM »

I'm still stuck on when and where she made the chloroform. from what I read somewhere, you need to use a large amount of bleach. I could easily be wrong about this, but if that's true. Did she do it at home where every bottle and container is accounted for. What about spills or stains. I think she made with somebody else at someone else's house. Whose?

Annie's?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: November 10, 2009, 06:05:05 PM »

Annie's?

Big teddy bear for you!!!  She seems like the most likely, but I will go see if I can find out the recipe and how it's done before I keep shooying my mouth off. BBL
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: November 10, 2009, 06:06:21 PM »

Annie's?

Big teddy bear for you!!!  She seems like the most likely, but I will go see if I can find out the recipe and how it's done before I keep shooying my mouth off. BBL

I'd like to know the shelf life of the concoction.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1168 on: November 10, 2009, 06:10:58 PM »

I personally don't, but I just have no idea.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: November 10, 2009, 06:11:21 PM »

I have wondered the same things Mizjay - I can't imagine she had time to cook that up at the Ants home especially when George was home half the day each day.........my mind always swings around to Annie - I don't trust that one.   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: November 10, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »

Annie's?

Crack me up Fanny I think I was posting when you were. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: November 10, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »

I personally don't, but I just have no idea.
I just can't see KC being so planned - nothing about her life was planned she flew by the seat of her pants most of the time and I have always believed it was her temper that kicked in and Caylee took the brunt of her anger and rage and unfortunately dies   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: November 10, 2009, 06:26:11 PM »

Annie's?

I'd like to know the shelf life of the concoction.

I read back on SUNNY'S post, and it somewhat answered my question. But I am still wondering how long it would be potent in a good place for storage.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: November 10, 2009, 06:34:57 PM »

Annie's?

Crack me up Fanny I think I was posting when you were. 

High Five!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: November 10, 2009, 06:43:03 PM »

I'm still stuck on her killing Caylee  on the night of the 15/16. She had a plan formulated and just had to have the perfect storm of events to implement it, when she was finally furious enough. This was a rage killing.  Her car was her second home, her own private place. She could go and come where ever she pleased, and kept things she didn't want to be kept at home. The needle is no big deal to me. There are a thousand places she could have gotten one. I don't think she bought it. She could have just picked up one anywhere. The tape may have already been in her murder kit, stored in the trunk. She didn't kill Caylee at home. She came back the next day for the plastic bags, and even the laundry hamper later, at another time when the Ants were away. Caylee was dead in the trunk when she and Tone went to Blockbusters, and had been for quite a while. JMO

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: November 10, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »

I have wondered the same things Mizjay - I can't imagine she had time to cook that up at the Ants home especially when George was home half the day each day.........my mind always swings around to Annie - I don't trust that one.   

Okay, I'm back. The recipe that I found on the how to site did say that in order to have any amount at all you need at least a gallon of bleach, acetone ( not fingernail polish remover) lots and lots of ice and lots of time. It has to sit, you have to keep replacing the ice etc. KC would've needed a lot of uninterupted time, containers, a funnel, dark container,  just doesn't sound like something she would've risked doing at home. Now maybe she bought it from someone but again, who?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: November 10, 2009, 07:11:20 PM »

I find it very interesting reading what everyone THINKS happened...when and how....as for me...I no longer know what I think.....for the longest I really thought it was an accident...that thought was reinforced when the first DP attorney Terrence L wrote the brief about why she should not be eligible for the DP stating something about it being an accident...IIRC... insinuating perhaps Caylee drown....I could even allow myself to believe she put the duct tape across Caylee mouth and nose to try to make it look like an abduction gone wrong..then gradually as more things came to light I began to think....she really did mean to kill her...it was a lot easier for me to believe it was an accident than a MURDER.  Now I am convince she did in fact MURDER her.....I don't exactly know how or when or where...I just know, in my soul, that she did. and I have accepted we/I may never know those exact facts. Even if kc said what happened I am not sure I could believe what she said. But now I do in fact know she murdered Caylee and I do believe she will be convicted. I am on the fence about the DP...at this point either the DP or LWOP is acceptable.  As more and more evidence comes to light I know we will see and read things that will burn holes in our hearts, that will make the anger overtake us at times.  But I will keep on believing that the state has the evidence to convict her. Caylee is in God's hands and knows nothing except His love and glory.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: November 10, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »

I find it very interesting reading what everyone THINKS happened...when and how....as for me...I no longer know what I think.....for the longest I really thought it was an accident...that thought was reinforced when the first DP attorney Terrence L wrote the brief about why she should not be eligible for the DP stating something about it being an accident...IIRC... insinuating perhaps Caylee drown....I could even allow myself to believe she put the duct tape across Caylee mouth and nose to try to make it look like an abduction gone wrong..then gradually as more things came to light I began to think....she really did mean to kill her...it was a lot easier for me to believe it was an accident than a MURDER.  Now I am convince she did in fact MURDER her.....I don't exactly know how or when or where...I just know, in my soul, that she did. and I have accepted we/I may never know those exact facts. Even if kc said what happened I am not sure I could believe what she said. But now I do in fact know she murdered Caylee and I do believe she will be convicted. I am on the fence about the DP...at this point either the DP or LWOP is acceptable.  As more and more evidence comes to light I know we will see and read things that will burn holes in our hearts, that will make the anger overtake us at times.  But I will keep on believing that the state has the evidence to convict her. Caylee is in God's hands and knows nothing except His love and glory.

Caylee       an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: November 10, 2009, 07:20:27 PM »

Okay, I'm back. The recipe that I found on the how to site did say that in order to have any amount at all you need at least a gallon of bleach, acetone ( not fingernail polish remover) lots and lots of ice and lots of time. It has to sit, you have to keep replacing the ice etc. KC would've needed a lot of uninterupted time, containers, a funnel, dark container,  just doesn't sound like something she would've risked doing at home. Now maybe she bought it from someone but again, who?

The truth of it is, KC had nothing but time on her hands. Was she smart enough to do it? I think yes. Acetone can be bought at the hardware/Home Depot/Lowes easily. It comes in various sizes. Bleach & ice, no problem. Did she know others that knew how to do it. No doubt. But actually, I think she was really too lazy to do it herself. She was into a lot of different people. Who was that guy that lived in Lake County who she was in touch with? I think he is in jail now. My point is, she knew what it was. My pain, is the thought of her injecting Caylee with it. May KC rot in he77!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: November 10, 2009, 07:36:28 PM »

The truth of it is, KC had nothing but time on her hands. Was she smart enough to do it? I think yes. Acetone can be bought at the hardware/Home Depot/Lowes easily. It comes in various sizes. Bleach & ice, no problem. Did she know others that knew how to do it. No doubt. But actually, I think she was really too lazy to do it herself. She was into a lot of different people. Who was that guy that lived in Lake County who she was in touch with? I think he is in jail now. My point is, she knew what it was. My pain, is the thought of her injecting Caylee with it. May KC rot in he77!

For as much time as we've spent trying to figure it out I hope and pray that The State of Fl. already knows where or how she got it cause that's a vile thing to do to anyone, most of all a precious innocent child. Yes rot in he!! for all eternity kc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.