March 28, 2024, 05:32:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411734 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: November 10, 2009, 08:08:07 PM »

OK, I couldn't stand it.  I looked up how to make chloroform. It's really easy, just takes a half gallon of bleach, a bag of party ice and a bottle of acetone from a hardware store.  Doesn't take long, can be stored in a brown glass bottle for up to a week. I scared my sister-in-law when she saw I was reading how to make chloroform.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1181 on: November 10, 2009, 08:41:04 PM »

As a nurse I have given thousands of injections. The syringe is a 3cc syringe and the needle is
one to one and one half inches and would be used for an intramuscular injection.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: November 10, 2009, 08:53:47 PM »

I would think that there is too many ways of getting syringes, even ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Syringe-3CC-L-L-100-bx-Syringe-MV3CCLL_W0QQitemZ170399790227QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27ac9e7493 and if anyone knows someone that takes shots for diabetes then you can just grab one.. I hope they have finger prints and DNA but if there is a sells receipt all the better.. I just have to have more faith in people but it seems there are a lot of people that are brain dead, after following this case and others that are simular.. I wish I could go back in believing that there wasn't so much evil in this world but so far I haven't been able to go back to the magical world where make believe where there is friendly dancing pixies.. I just have to shake my head and say yikes!  how did all this evil come into this world and now attacking our children..  Well back to work and hopefully Casey never sleeps another night without knowing that someone more evil than her is waiting for her to join him..

td

I continue to hope there will be justice for Caylee,   an angelic monkey   and I hope Casey will get what she's got coming to her.  I hope the remainder of her life here on Earth is a living hell and she knows no peace for the evil she's done.

It's go good to see you again Terry , our monkey friend from waa-a-a-aa-y back.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1183 on: November 10, 2009, 08:53:51 PM »

This is interesting.
The bugs will tell the story ....... 

"At crime scenes like the home of suspected serial killer Anthony Sowell, bug expert Joe Keiper uses insects as clues"

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/11/post_111.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: November 10, 2009, 11:06:20 PM »

I find it very interesting reading what everyone THINKS happened...when and how....as for me...I no longer know what I think.....for the longest I really thought it was an accident...that thought was reinforced when the first DP attorney Terrence L wrote the brief about why she should not be eligible for the DP stating something about it being an accident...IIRC... insinuating perhaps Caylee drown....I could even allow myself to believe she put the duct tape across Caylee mouth and nose to try to make it look like an abduction gone wrong..then gradually as more things came to light I began to think....she really did mean to kill her...it was a lot easier for me to believe it was an accident than a MURDER.  Now I am convince she did in fact MURDER her.....I don't exactly know how or when or where...I just know, in my soul, that she did. and I have accepted we/I may never know those exact facts. Even if kc said what happened I am not sure I could believe what she said. But now I do in fact know she murdered Caylee and I do believe she will be convicted. I am on the fence about the DP...at this point either the DP or LWOP is acceptable.  As more and more evidence comes to light I know we will see and read things that will burn holes in our hearts, that will make the anger overtake us at times.  But I will keep on believing that the state has the evidence to convict her. Caylee is in God's hands and knows nothing except His love and glory.

Sunny, excellent post,you said what was on my mind. Thank you and hugzzz.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: November 10, 2009, 11:09:10 PM »

I find it very interesting reading what everyone THINKS happened...when and how....as for me...I no longer know what I think.....for the longest I really thought it was an accident...that thought was reinforced when the first DP attorney Terrence L wrote the brief about why she should not be eligible for the DP stating something about it being an accident...IIRC... insinuating perhaps Caylee drown....I could even allow myself to believe she put the duct tape across Caylee mouth and nose to try to make it look like an abduction gone wrong..then gradually as more things came to light I began to think....she really did mean to kill her...it was a lot easier for me to believe it was an accident than a MURDER.  Now I am convince she did in fact MURDER her.....I don't exactly know how or when or where...I just know, in my soul, that she did. and I have accepted we/I may never know those exact facts. Even if kc said what happened I am not sure I could believe what she said. But now I do in fact know she murdered Caylee and I do believe she will be convicted. I am on the fence about the DP...at this point either the DP or LWOP is acceptable.  As more and more evidence comes to light I know we will see and read things that will burn holes in our hearts, that will make the anger overtake us at times.  But I will keep on believing that the state has the evidence to convict her. Caylee is in God's hands and knows nothing except His love and glory.

Attempting to get the quotes right >

Sunny, excellent post,you said what was on my mind. Thank you and hugzzz.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: November 10, 2009, 11:12:42 PM »

Terryyyyyy, great seeing you post. I really appreciate your giving us a glimpse of what is is like being in your shoes and I hope everything is going ok for you. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: November 11, 2009, 12:46:59 AM »

I would think that there is too many ways of getting syringes, even ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Syringe-3CC-L-L-100-bx-Syringe-MV3CCLL_W0QQitemZ170399790227QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27ac9e7493 and if anyone knows someone that takes shots for diabetes then you can just grab one.. I hope they have finger prints and DNA but if there is a sells receipt all the better.. I just have to have more faith in people but it seems there are a lot of people that are brain dead, after following this case and others that are simular.. I wish I could go back in believing that there wasn't so much evil in this world but so far I haven't been able to go back to the magical world where make believe where there is friendly dancing pixies.. I just have to shake my head and say yikes!  how did all this evil come into this world and now attacking our children..  Well back to work and hopefully Casey never sleeps another night without knowing that someone more evil than her is waiting for her to join him..

td

Terryd - great to see you!  Hope you are doing well!

I agree, syringes are a dime a dozen and especially easy to come by considering Cindy is a nurse, not to mention diabetics.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: November 11, 2009, 06:45:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wkmg-says-chloroform-evidence-isnt-smoking-gun.html
Casey Anthony: WKMG says chloroform evidence isn't smoking gun
posted by halboedeker on Nov 10, 2009 11:44:15 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How important was the evidence that chloroform was in a Gatorade bottle, along with a syringe, near Caylee Anthony's remains?

It's no smoking gun in the case, WKMG-Channel 6 said in a report tonight.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

WKMG anchor Lauren Rowe teased that the CBS affiliate would have a report you wouldn't see anywhere else. And that wasn't mere boasting.

Reporter Tony Pipitone said the station had confirmed there was little concentration of chloroform in the bottle. The chloroform was 12 parts per billion -- chloroform in tap water can be 80 parts per billion. The station found its confirmation through an independent chemist, who said the chloroform was insignificant.

The state released documents about the chloroform evidence Friday.  Pipitone said testosterone was more present than chloroform.

While everyone else is zigging, Pipitone is zagging. That's what makes him such a valuable reporter for WKMG.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: November 11, 2009, 06:52:56 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m11d10-Casey-Anthony-murder-suspect-the-National-Enquire-now-there-is-a-pair-to-draw-too
Casey Anthony murder suspect: the National Enquirer now there is a pair to draw too.
Casey Anthony according to the “National Enquirer” is reportedly upset over a stage play written by Steven Soderbergh. He gave the play the name “Tot Mom.”
The name in and by itself is offensive if it relates to this tragic event.

The only thing that makes this a story is that if, and it’s a very big if, the National Enquirer is telling the truth, which on rare occasion during a total eclipse of the sun they have been caught telling the truth at least twice.

In the words that one would expect to her from Nancy Grace: you’rCasey who really gives a rip if you're upset about anything girl! Come on I mean really! The aforementioned is not an actual quote from Ms. Nancy Grace, but in fact is a parody on what one might expect her to say.
The Parody continues below:
But then Nancy never at a loss for words would likely continue: Casey I feel the need to express to you the very real likelihood, that when the jury goes into that jury room, they are going to say, this girl went out to party when her child was supposedly kidnapped! Girl they are going to give you life in prison, and the parole board in Florida will be piping in day light until you’re well into your eighties. Now that’s just my opinion mind you!
So does the National Enquirer actually have a pipeline into Casey Anthony? Why not, she and that magazine have a lot in common, they’re both trash.

Would you go outside and check the sky if the National Enquirer said it were blue, You can bet the majority of Americans with an IQ above lukewarm would.

Does the above parody echo what Nancy Grace would likely say about this situation? In the words of a recent Vice Presidential candidate “You bet Ja!”
None of this meant to poke fun at the tragic events surrounding the death of Caylee Anthony. It is meant to demonstrate the circus that this defendant seems to be the ringmaster of in Florida.
Casey's attorney is denying that any of the information printed by the National Enquirer is true. But then again the same attorney is saying his client is not guilty.

Just to let you know
I have recently had a stroke that has resulted in some seizures. At times I make grammar errors as I don't always have someone available to proof read these articles, before I have to submit them. I try to do my best to keep the information fresh.

The old brain doesn't connect the dots as it once might have. The stroke dusted some of the dots of my dice I'm afraid. Thank you for being understanding.

Please feel free to point these errors out to me as I review all comments and try to use the information to give you a better article.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: November 11, 2009, 06:55:31 AM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=666
Casey Anthony cold blooded killer

Commentary
Newly revealed evidence in the Casey Anthony case reveals her to be a cold blooded killer, and not one who accidentally overdosed her child on a mix of homemade chloroform and testosterone. The idea that a mother would intentionally murder her child still shocks and is often found unbelievable, even though current news reports show that women are just as capable of cold, calculated murder against their own flesh and blood. That doesn’t lessen the astonishment, however, when it occurs. The revelation of a syringe with traces of chloroform paints the picture of Casey Anthony as a cold hearted murderess who purposefully and intentionally planned to murder Caylee Anthony.

Will the newly revealed evidence be enough to bring George and Cindy Anthony the revelation they need to finally remove the Casey colored blinders they’ve been wearing?

There is still a chance that the prosecution is withholding more bombshell evidence from the public, such as DNA evidence on the syringe or Gatorade bottle.
The revelation of chloroform in the Gatorade bottle and syringe near Caylee Anthony’s skeletal remains combined with the information that someone in the home was previously searching chloroform recipes is huge. However, it is important to remember that the computer searches were not only for chloroform, but also for neck breaking. There is no way to confirm whether or not Caylee Anthony’s neck had been broken, but if it were, it would have accelerated the rate of detachment of the skull from the rest of the body. Caylee Anthony’s skull was found separate from the rest of her bones.

The horrific thought that Casey Anthony injected Caylee Anthony with chloroform then broke her neck paints Casey Anthony as a cold blooded killer, and not someone who tried to sedate her daughter so she could go out and party. Traces of chloroform were also found in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.

It’s important to remember that the medical examiner ruled Caylee Anthony’s death as homicide by undetermined means, but the evidence that links chloroform to Caylee Anthony might be the nail that seals Casey Anthony’s fate.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: November 11, 2009, 08:37:57 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21576734/detail.html
Lab Analyzes Syringe Found Near Caylee
Chemist Calls Amount Of Chloroform 'Insignificant'
Tony Pipitone

POSTED: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
UPDATED: 6:43 am EST November 11, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The presence of chloroform in a bottle and syringe recovered within inches of homicide victim Caylee Anthony’s skull is chemically insignificant, according to a chemist who analyzed FBI lab results for Local 6.
The chemical was found in a liquid contained in a Cool Blue Gatorade bottle and syringe, which were inside a World of Disney bag that lay just six inches from the 2-year-old’s skull, when it was found in December.

The girl’s mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with murder and aggravated child abuse in connection with the death, which the medical examiner ruled a homicide, though the cause of death is undetermined.
The traces of chloroform in the liquid received much media attention last week, when its presence was noted in more than 2,000 pages of documents released by the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office.

HLN cable news personality Nancy Grace stated on her show the syringe was “loaded” with chloroform, and legal analysts have called the chloroform discovery a “smoking gun” or otherwise damaging to the defense.

But a closer look the FBI laboratory test results on the liquid reveals the level of chloroform in the liquid constitutes only about 12 parts per billion. By comparison, drinking water can contain up to 80 parts per billion of chloroform and its chemical cousins and still pass the Environmental Protection Agency standards for chlorinated drinking water.

Neither prosecutors nor defense attorneys would comment on the findings, but Local 6 took them to an independent chemist who said the presence of chloroform at that level was not significant.

The FBI chemist who did the tests did not even mention chloroform in his final report, turned over to investigators in July 2009 – two months after he started testing the substance.

In his report, Michael Rickenbach stated the “whitish/murky liquid … could be from a type of cleaning product. Additionally, a mixture of testosterone compounds” was identified in both the bottle and syringe.

That would suggest the syringe and bottle may be connected to someone injecting testosterone – a steroid often used by body builders and others seeking to increase muscle mass.

DNA tests on the bottle and syringe failed to produce any results.
Without any evidence tying Casey Anthony to the steroid mixture, Gatorade bottle or syringe, the contents of the World of Disney bag and its proximity to Caylee may be of no evidentiary value to either the state or the defense.

World of Disney Bag.

~ Peter Frampton
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: November 11, 2009, 08:40:39 AM »

So if Caylee died from a syringe filled with chloroform then I believe it would be fitting that Casey dies the same way..  Thanks for remembering me, I do read here a lot just don't post..I feel great and really the only problem is that I lost some hearing from the Chemo, not much but enough that in meetings I have to listen and asked a lot of questions.. I actually thought it was the radiation that caused it but the ENT said no Chemo is more likely the reason..  I do believe that Casey friends and family know a lot more then they want us to believe.. I noticed that the saying "birds of a feather flock together" is so true in this.. I mean can all her friends of been in laa la land and never asked and looked to see where Caylee was while their ^&*^*^* buddy was out without no limits..  I know if I have a friend with a child I always asked how they are doing and if I saw that person a few times I would start to question so where is she or he while your testing everyones bed for a spring bounce??  If they couldn't give me a good enough answer I would report them or call the parents and say something is not right in Florida.. Opps thats right it does seem we here in Florida have a virus among us and hopefully giving Casey a shot will rid one of those virus..  The parents are disgusting and show its all about them.. Anyway I do believe that the State has a lot more on this crime then we know.  Most of my friends have the same value set as mine, those that don't usually are not those that I choose to hang out with.. I believe the same for Casey..
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: November 11, 2009, 08:53:33 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!
I am so ready for some justice for Caylee. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: November 11, 2009, 09:05:06 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!
I am so ready for some justice for Caylee. 

You got that right!   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1195 on: November 11, 2009, 09:30:24 AM »

Thank-you Trimm for the updates.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: November 11, 2009, 09:51:07 AM »

As a nurse I have given thousands of injections. The syringe is a 3cc syringe and the needle is
one to one and one half inches and would be used for an intramuscular injection.

Thanks Blu....that clears up what this type of needle is used for.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: November 11, 2009, 09:52:30 AM »

td

I continue to hope there will be justice for Caylee,   an angelic monkey   and I hope Casey will get what she's got coming to her.  I hope the remainder of her life here on Earth is a living hell and she knows no peace for the evil she's done.

It's go good to see you again Terry , our monkey friend from waa-a-a-aa-y back.   

Hi Terry...it is SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!  Welcome Home!  I hope all is well with you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: November 11, 2009, 09:57:42 AM »

good morning all...
Justice for Caylee...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: November 11, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wkmg-says-chloroform-evidence-isnt-smoking-gun.html
Casey Anthony: WKMG says chloroform evidence isn't smoking gun
posted by halboedeker on Nov 10, 2009 11:44:15 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How important was the evidence that chloroform was in a Gatorade bottle, along with a syringe, near Caylee Anthony's remains?

It's no smoking gun in the case, WKMG-Channel 6 said in a report tonight.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

WKMG anchor Lauren Rowe teased that the CBS affiliate would have a report you wouldn't see anywhere else. And that wasn't mere boasting.

Reporter Tony Pipitone said the station had confirmed there was little concentration of chloroform in the bottle. The chloroform was 12 parts per billion -- chloroform in tap water can be 80 parts per billion. The station found its confirmation through an independent chemist, who said the chloroform was insignificant.

The state released documents about the chloroform evidence Friday.  Pipitone said testosterone was more present than chloroform.

While everyone else is zigging, Pipitone is zagging. That's what makes him such a valuable reporter for WKMG.

Good Morning trim and all Monks..old and new....not sure this is what we wanted to read....but perhaps again it is.......but if this is true.....it's one of those things that make ya go uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.