April 25, 2024, 09:01:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413205 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20091105,0,737078.story
Casey Anthony case: More discovery to be released Friday
More documents are expected to be released Friday in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter last year.

Several hundred pages will be released by the State Attorney's Office in response to a public record request. Anthony's defense team has already received the paperwork.

It's unclear what information will be in the documents. So far, more than 10,000 pages of documents have been made public.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Caylee Marie, whose remains were found in woods less than a mile from her family's east Orange County home. Authorities ruled her death a homicide but could not determine how she died.

The state is seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who remains in the Orange County Jail.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2009, 11:07:12 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20091105,0,737078.story
More documents are expected to be released Friday in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter last year.

Several hundred pages will be released by the State Attorney's Office in response to a public record request. Anthony's defense team has already received the paperwork.

It's unclear what information will be in the documents. So far, more than 10,000 pages of documents have been made public.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Caylee Marie, whose remains were found in woods less than a mile from her family's east Orange County home. Authorities ruled her death a homicide but could not determine how she died.

The state is seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who remains in the Orange County Jail.

Thanks trim....Bob Kealing was correct when he guessed it would be Friday

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2009, 11:07:59 AM »

Thanks Trimm & Good morning everyone!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2009, 11:52:25 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!  an angelic monkey

I am just so pumped up this morning over Shannon Detrick being found in Chipley! Thank God!  an angelic monkey

me too!  Great news.....but something hinky in all of it!!

Yes, something hinky- it sounds similar to a recent case in England where the mother conspired with another to fake an abduction- they were after the reward money. They are both in jail and the girl is in care..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2009, 11:54:22 AM »

Thanks Trimm 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2009, 12:35:54 PM »

I am just so pumped up this morning over Shannon Detrick being found in Chipley! Thank God!  an angelic monkey

Yes, something hinky- it sounds similar to a recent case in England where the mother conspired with another to fake an abduction- they were after the reward money. They are both in jail and the girl is in care..

I remember the England case..the girl taken was about 9 yrs old and I believe that she was missing for about 3 weeks before being found at a male friends home...a friend/acquaintance of the mothers...Hopefully this girl will have a much better life now...last I read/heard, this girl wanted nothing to do with her bio mom...who is in jail...where she belongs...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2009, 12:41:58 PM »

OK Monks....just from the information we know...what do you think will be the factors (evidence) that will convict kc?  I'll start......with 3...

1. the reported smell of decomp
2. Caylee's hair with death band
3. grave wax on napkins found in the car

4. Casey out partying with friends and never mentioning her missing daughter will be huge
5. No "script" found that she was supposed to be following
6. No pictures of the Nanny, no contact information found in her belongings
7. Non of Caylee's belongings were found where Casey was staying
8. Baby car seat found in the abandoned car, no parent could legally transport their child around without one

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »

OK Monks....just from the information we know...what do you think will be the factors (evidence) that will convict kc?  I'll start......with 3...

4. Casey out partying with friends and never mentioning her missing daughter will be huge
8. Baby car seat found in the abandoned car, no parent could legally transport their child around without one

Hi Boo! Hi Monkeys! I would just elaborate a bit on no. 6

9. No evidence that an apartment at Sawgrass had ever been rented to Zanny Gonzalas, despite Casey stating she had kept Caylee there for over a year, or that she kept Casey's friend's child either. ( I can't think of his name, sorry!)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2009, 12:58:23 PM »

Grave wax? I don't know this........  somebody please fill me in? TIA!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2009, 01:03:47 PM »

Around page 1057
http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/1009/21252103.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2009, 01:31:06 PM »

9. saying she wrote bad checks to finance her search for caylee but spent it all on beer, push up bras and clothes for herself
10. not telling anyone caylee was missing lying ! lee said when he picked up caseys things at tonys there were only two diapers and baby wipes nothing belonging to caylee.

Around page 1057

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »

sorry I put that in the wrong place. please give me a break lol I am on my first cup of coffee.Smile

Around page 1057

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2009, 01:36:25 PM »

what exactly is "grave wax"? I read the report but I still am not clear on this...
first time that I have ever heard of this...thanks!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2009, 01:38:55 PM »

REMEMBER!! That cindy even said she had the nannys phone number but never produced it. the decomp in the car!  not to mention taking the cops on a wild goose chase all over the place!! Amongst many other facts.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2009, 01:41:22 PM »

I remember the England case..the girl taken was about 9 yrs old and I believe that she was missing for about 3 weeks before being found at a male friends home...a friend/acquaintance of the mothers...Hopefully this girl will have a much better life now...last I read/heard, this girl wanted nothing to do with her bio mom...who is in jail...where she belongs...
oh what joy I feel that they found shannon I am seeing her on HLN what a beautiful little girl. sad how so many kids are killed by their parents. why cant they just drop them off somewhere where they can be found.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2009, 01:43:02 PM »

what exactly is "grave wax"? I read the report but I still am not clear on this...
quote]
[/help me here someone what does hinky! mean?

Loca
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2009, 01:47:05 PM »

Do a Google or Wikipedia search for Adipocere or Grave Wax.
Here- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere
It was found smeared on paper towels in the trunk of Casey's car.....
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2009, 01:48:23 PM »

REMEMBER!! That cindy even said she had the nannys phone number but never produced it. the decomp in the car!  not to mention taking the cops on a wild goose chase all over the place!! Amongst many other facts.
In Cindy's depo with the State, she says that she had Zanny's phone # written on a post-it note in her address book.  Monkey Devil! How convenient for her....that just screams of being a lie. She never had a phone # to begin with, but after saying she did, she magically produced one, on a sticky note.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! She is still assuming everyone is dumber than dirt.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2009, 01:50:45 PM »

Do a Google or Wikipedia search for Adipocere or Grave Wax.
Here- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere
It was found smeared on paper towels in the trunk of Casey's car.....
As in..... she either wiped it off of her hands or wiped it up from the trunk. I wonder if they found Casey's DNA on that paper towel as well?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2009, 01:56:45 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/why-isnt-there-a-sketch-for-caylee-anthonys-murderer/

Why isn’t there a Sketch for Caylee Anthony’s Murderer?

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.