April 19, 2024, 11:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413004 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: November 11, 2009, 04:45:06 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d11-Casey-Anthony-case-PI-Dominic-Casey-to-be-deposed-in-December
Casey Anthony case: PI Dominic Casey to be deposed by prosecution in December
November 11, 2:00 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
The private investigator hired by George and Cindy Anthony in the summer of 2008 to help them search for their missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, will be deposed by prosecutors regarding the Casey Anthony case on Dec. 16.

Casey is the Anthony’s daughter, and is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

According to Hal Boedeker of the Orlando Sentinel, the controversial PI was originally scheduled to be deposed on Thursday.

Casey Anthony, left, walks with private investigator, Dominic Casey.

In January, WFTV obtained video of Mr. Casey aggressively searching the site where Caylee's remains were ultimately found. The video was taken by his colleague, PI Jim Hoover, in mid-November 2008—less than a month before the toddler’s remains were discovered by Roy Kronk. Mr. Casey claimed to be talking on his cell phone to a psychic while the video was being shot.

To see the video, click here.

The video was deemed to be important, because many believe it proves Mr. Casey had inside information about the whereabouts of Caylee prior to her being found in December.

Casey’s murder trial is scheduled to begin in June 2010.

Really OT here, but does that Dom Casey have long feet, or what! ?
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: November 11, 2009, 05:27:15 PM »

I've had several new thoughts following this latest document release but the one thought that has NOT changed is that I truly believe Casey killed Caylee in a fit of rage using the duct tape as her means to suffocate Caylee.  I personally don't believe that the duct tape was applied as an afterthought.

My opinion on the Chloroform is that Casey wasn't necessarily interested in making it herself.  Instead, she was interested in impressing Ricardo with her knowledge.   I believe that Ricardo produces or has produced Chlorofom whether used as a sexual enhancer or in some other way as a recreational drug.  If Casey obtained Chlorofom I believe it was from Ricardo as she is simply too lazy to make it own her own.  Jesse alluded to the fact that Casey is like a chameleon and will become what she believes others are looking for. 

I have no doubt that Casey had Chlorofom in her trunk.  I'm not yet convinced she used the Chlorofom in association with Caylee's death or even as a way to "put Caylee to sleep".  I further believe that IF the syringe found at the remains site is related to this case; Casey then stole it from Ricardo's apartment.  I don't take much of what the Anthony's say into consideration because we all know they lie like rugs but sometimes there is a little of grain of truth in even the lies people tell.  Maybe, just maybe, there is some truth to the heroin story.  I'm not saying that Ricardo and company are addicts by any means but perhaps there has been some experimentation resulting in syringes being available.  Or maybe, just maybe, there's been some experimentation with steriods. 

These are of course my own opinions.  I believe that a cover up was an afterthought for Casey and I don't believe there was much thought put into it at all.  IF the syringe evidence found at the remains site is related to this case then I would tend to believe that it was Casey's way of setting someone else up to take the fall and I think Ricardo may have been the fall guy.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: November 11, 2009, 05:58:29 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

Just thinking... I think KC murdered Caylee and that she used chloroform.  She most likely made it up in the Gatorade bottle and used the syringe to extract the chlorform out of the bottle and into Caylee.  I believe there is so little chloroform in the bottle and the syringe because: first, there would be little chlorform to begin with and most of it would have been used on Caylee; second, chlorform evaporates extremely quickly so any residual would mostly evaporate; third, that it's extremely unlucky for KC that any chlorform at all was detectable after all those months.

I believe chloroform in the car, in the carpet in the car, on Caylee's doll, in the bottle, in the syringe are all a trail. KC's boyfriend's computer with the word chloroform on it was probably where KC first got the interest/idea; then...searches on the computer for chloroform, neck breaking and how to kill with household products. We have a trail of chlorform. It cannot be ignored.

KC may be lazy, but when motivated to get rid of Caylee, she was very active.

I believe she plotted for months (probably from February on).  She came up with a very elaborate scheme; however, it didn't work well because she's not that bright.  She made it too elaborate....not simple.

I believe she stole a used needle (to possible implicate others...probably thought that was a smart idea).  KC, being the daughter of a nurse would know to put the cap back on the needle; but I believe she made sure she had all the little parts accounted for: cap on needle, needle in bag, bag in bottle, bottle in Disney bag (forethought of blaming the nanny). 

I think Caylee ended up down the street and around the corner because with the hot weather, Caylee became a bigger problem more quickly than KC thought and the smell and liquid had to be gotten rid of...so KC drove down the street and around the corner and tossed Caylee out like she was trash.  Also, KC tossed anything else she thought would be a problem; i.e., bag with bottle/needle.

Most people would NOT toss out the murder evidence with the body; however, we're talking KC here.  I think KC got really irritated/upset at the continuing problem Caylee was (even after death) and in a fury just tossed everything out.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: November 11, 2009, 07:08:22 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1224 on: November 11, 2009, 07:19:39 PM »

Hello again monkeys,,,,I have another question!!!..For everyone that has looked up "How to make Chloroform" did anyone happen to notice how much is made from one application? I know I could go look it up but I am just wondering if someone else happen to have picked up on that little tidbit!!..

Thank you in advance....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: November 11, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »

Depositions in Anthony case Thursday
Updated: Wednesday, 11 Nov 2009, 5:07 PM EST
Published : Wednesday, 11 Nov 2009, 5:07 PM EST
<snipped>
Mallory Parker will give her deposition Thursday morning and when she is done Dominic Casey will be deposed. He is the private investigators who worked for George and Cindy Anthony.

*NOTE: DC's depo was postponed till December 16th! Link added for reference:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21573563/detail.html

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...ony-deposition

Did we know Mallory's depo was tomorrow?  I knew that D. Casey's was moved, but I forgot or never knew about Mallory's.  Hmmm....How quickly will we be able to see/read this one?
I think this will be very interesting.  I've never really seen her, (except on the cruise ship, I'm sorry to say.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: November 11, 2009, 09:39:28 PM »

Hello again monkeys,,,,I have another question!!!..For everyone that has looked up "How to make Chloroform" did anyone happen to notice how much is made from one application? I know I could go look it up but I am just wondering if someone else happen to have picked up on that little tidbit!!..

Thank you in advance....

It depends but as little as one cup of bleach and a few ml of acetone, the bleach is chilled in the freezer until slushy then the acetone is added and possibly a little more ice to cool if required. The process takes about 45 mins or until it turns milky and separates.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: November 11, 2009, 09:42:51 PM »

Thank you in advance....

I cup of one ingredient, 1 teaspoon of another ingredient, 15 cubes of ice = 1 tablespoon.

What is lethal? I have no idea.  Just from my looking it up.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: November 11, 2009, 09:44:25 PM »

Thank you in advance....

It depends but as little as one cup of bleach and a few ml of acetone, the bleach is chilled in the freezer until slushy then the acetone is added and possibly a little more ice to cool if required. The process takes about 45 mins or until it turns milky and separates.

Jinks!!! I guess we were looking it up at the same time. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: November 11, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »

Depositions in Anthony case Thursday
Updated: Wednesday, 11 Nov 2009, 5:07 PM EST
Published : Wednesday, 11 Nov 2009, 5:07 PM EST
<snipped>
Mallory Parker will give her deposition Thursday morning and when she is done Dominic Casey will be deposed. He is the private investigators who worked for George and Cindy Anthony.

*NOTE: DC's depo was postponed till December 16th! Link added for reference:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21573563/detail.html

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...ony-deposition

Did we know Mallory's depo was tomorrow?  I knew that D. Casey's was moved, but I forgot or never knew about Mallory's.  Hmmm....How quickly will we be able to see/read this one?
I think this will be very interesting.  I've never really seen her, (except on the cruise ship, I'm sorry to say.)

She was at the memorial service, draped and petting on Lee, who was totally ignoring her. JMO

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: November 11, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »

Thank you in advance....

Wow!! hi Fanny what are you doing up so late 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: November 11, 2009, 10:11:40 PM »

Thank you in advance....

Hi Miki! I have a lot on my mind tonight.

I found out a lethal dose is 4 tablespoons of chloroform for an adult, if my math is correct.
For a child it would be much less.   

I wonder what size bottle that was that was found with the needle inside. I don't remember and I'm too tired to look back. If it was a liter bottle, it could make several tablespoons of it. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: November 11, 2009, 10:13:47 PM »

I hope no one around me drops dead of chloroform poisoning, because it's all right here on my hard drive.  Monkey Devil!

flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: November 11, 2009, 10:17:41 PM »

Organ harvesting?

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: November 11, 2009, 10:27:02 PM »

Now that I am really studying the process, I can see KC making it. Especially if she had some advice by phone or otherwise. I am thinking back to a couple of phone calls to strange people we have never been able to figure out exactly who they were and where they fit in.

I still cannot get out of my mind a person who used to post on anther forum who was not really psychic but had some strange dreams early on in the case. They were very vivid and repetitive for her. She always insisted that the 14th was when Caylee was murdered or something was put in motion at that time. She stayed on the forum for quite a while and was emphatic that it was the 14th that was important. She finally left after other posters poo-pooed her idea, because by that time the Fathers Day video had come out.

I don't think the chloroform was very old, because of the kind of bottle it was in, and the short shelf life. But I think it was made in advance. Maybe it was made on the 14th of June.  JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: November 11, 2009, 10:28:40 PM »

Organ harvesting?

Mine? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: November 11, 2009, 10:30:39 PM »

Of course, some chemist type person could come by and shoot my theory and math to smitherines.   Monkey Devil!

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1237 on: November 11, 2009, 10:59:18 PM »

Thank you in advance....

Hi Miki! I have a lot on my mind tonight.

I found out a lethal dose is 4 tablespoons of chloroform for an adult, if my math is correct.
For a child it would be much less.   

I wonder what size bottle that was that was found with the needle inside. I don't remember and I'm too tired to look back. If it was a liter bottle, it could make several tablespoons of it. 
Fanny, I remember reading in some of my pediatric literature that 2 teaspoons orally would be a lethal dose for a child that weighs 35 pounds. Not much at all.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: November 11, 2009, 11:04:17 PM »

Just a thought, but would an individual that is not in the health care profession know to put the cap back on the needle? Guess what I'm getting at is if Casey either injected Caylee, or planted this, would she put the cap back on?

I would think so No rose, if she was handling it to put it back into the bag and then into the botle...she would not want to stick herself. JMO.

Hello, everyone!  Good question, No rose- I never thought about that.  Good answer too, darla!  Makes sense to me.  IMO, Casey killed Caylee at the house (b/c the duct tape, Winnie the Pooh blanket, bags, sticker, rug, etc, were all there).  In view of that, she couldn't afford for Cindy to find a needle cap somewhere or in one of the trash cans...Cindy would defininely notice that and raise questions.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: November 11, 2009, 11:29:02 PM »

Sunny they were discussing that chloroform amount on WS, and the agreement seemed to be there wasn't enough in the bottle. I was so lost with all the chemist talk, so I stopped reading. But now I see this also, so maybe that is true. 

I am no means an expert, and I don;t understand alot of this - BUT did the chemist take into consideration that the chloroform was found in a CLEAR bottle - and according to what we have read on chloroform, it breaks down with UV lighting.  We don;t know the original concentration of chloroform in the bottle - it has been out in the elements and IMO has broken down...

Kimmy- excellent thinking!  Not too mention the rate of continual condensation and evaporation, occurring in a closed environment for nearly 6 months.  We also have to factor in that a Gatorade bottle is not a sealed container, particularly when submerged in a flooded environment (allowing leakage into/out of the container).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.