April 19, 2024, 01:20:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 412959 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: November 12, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=600#comments

The Crystal Light bottle

November 11th, 2009

Also, in the comments for this article, Valhall states that she doesn't think Cindy cleaned the trunk, with solvents anyway.

Thanks Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: November 12, 2009, 10:18:19 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys,

I have some thoughts on the syringe, and needles, and how Casey could have gotten ahold of them.

I worked in an ER for several years on the Critical Care side, and we had a clinic side.
I was a Unit Secretary. One of my jobs late at night was to restock carts that we had throughout both sides with IV solutions, different guages of needles and yes we had plastic tubes that needles were put on to exract blood from patients and then hook IV's up too. Then able to plunge the blood into different tubes for the lab.  Scarey thought, she could have very easily got the supplies this way.  We would roll the carts into patients rooms when needed. 

Casey had access to this in many ways, from the nursing home, to a clinic or er, to her mom having supplies, maybe even in her car.

Something else that has stuck with me since the beginning, when all the spontaneous utterances were coming out...the timeline interviews....Dad talked about finding Casey at the house, saying she was getting clothes and rushed out  ( could be when the gas cans issue came up) and then Lee said in his interview..thats the Day that dad caught Casey in the house, didnt even know she was there....My thinking is that is the day that Casey put Caylee in the woods. I dont have the documents, I just remember reading that when the timeline was first being established with everyone and they all spoke up at that time.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: November 12, 2009, 10:26:52 AM »

I hope no one around me drops dead of chloroform poisoning, because it's all right here on my hard drive.  Monkey Devil!

We'll stand by you!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1263 on: November 12, 2009, 10:37:15 AM »

Has there ever been an interview or anything regarding malibu's thoughts/opinions on this case?  Would sure like to hear what she sounds like, but then mushroom head would probably need to pull the string to make her talk.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: November 12, 2009, 11:00:31 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21576734/detail.html
Lab Analyzes Syringe Found Near Caylee
Chemist Calls Amount Of Chloroform 'Insignificant'
Tony Pipitone
POSTED: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
UPDATED: 9:59 pm EST November 11, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The presence of chloroform in a bottle and syringe recovered within inches of homicide victim Caylee Anthony’s skull is chemically insignificant, according to a chemist who analyzed FBI lab results for Local 6.
The chemical was found in a liquid contained in a Cool Blue Gatorade bottle and syringe, which were inside a World of Disney bag that lay just six inches from the 2-year-old’s skull, when it was found in December.

The girl’s mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with murder and aggravated child abuse in connection with the death, which the medical examiner ruled a homicide, though the cause of death is undetermined.
The traces of chloroform in the liquid received much media attention last week, when its presence was noted in more than 2,000 pages of documents released by the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office.

HLN cable news personality Nancy Grace stated on her show the syringe was “loaded” with chloroform, and legal analysts have called the chloroform discovery a “smoking gun” or otherwise damaging to the defense.

But a closer look the FBI laboratory test results on the liquid reveals the level of chloroform in the liquid constitutes only about 12 parts per billion. By comparison, drinking water can contain up to 80 parts per billion of chloroform and its chemical cousins and still pass the Environmental Protection Agency standards for chlorinated drinking water.

Neither prosecutors nor defense attorneys would comment on the findings, but Local 6 took them to an independent chemist who said the presence of chloroform at that level was not significant.

The FBI chemist who did the tests did not even mention chloroform in his final report, turned over to investigators in July 2009 – two months after he started testing the substance.

In his report, Michael Rickenbach stated the “whitish/murky liquid … could be from a type of cleaning product. Additionally, a mixture of testosterone compounds” was identified in both the bottle and syringe.

That would suggest the syringe and bottle may be connected to someone injecting testosterone – a steroid often used by body builders and others seeking to increase muscle mass.

DNA tests on the bottle and syringe failed to produce any results.
Without any evidence tying Casey Anthony to the steroid mixture, Gatorade bottle or syringe, the contents of the World of Disney bag and its proximity to Caylee may be of no evidentiary value to either the state or the defense.

I think the amount of Chloroform in the syringe and the bottle is miniscule is because KC USED every bit of it on Caylee. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: November 12, 2009, 11:03:23 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-casey-anthony-brother-girlfriend-20091112,0,6336375.story
The girlfriend of Casey Anthony's brother deposed by state

By Sarah Lundy, SENTINEL STAFF WRITER

9:49 a.m. EST, November 12, 2009
The girlfriend of Casey Anthony's brother is being questioned by prosecutors this morning at the State Attorney's Office.

Mallory Parker's deposition was scheduled to begin at 9 a.m.

She is dating Lee Anthony, who has already been questioned by prosecutors.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Remains of the 2-year-old were found in woods in December — five months after she was reported missing.

Casey Anthony's trial may begin next summer. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

I wonder if we are going to hear a bunch of silly giggling and inappropriate laughter in this one??

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: November 12, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21593666/detail.html
Lee Anthony's Girlfriend To Be Deposed Under Oath

Posted: 9:00 am EST November 12, 2009Updated: 10:50 am EST November 12, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- State prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony are scheduled to depose the girlfriend of Casey’s brother Lee Anthony.

Prosecutors will question Mallory Park under oath Thursday morning. She has remained close with the entire Anthony family throughout the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: November 12, 2009, 11:05:09 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-casey-anthony-brother-girlfriend-20091112,0,6336375.story
The girlfriend of Casey Anthony's brother deposed by state

By Sarah Lundy, SENTINEL STAFF WRITER

9:49 a.m. EST, November 12, 2009
The girlfriend of Casey Anthony's brother is being questioned by prosecutors this morning at the State Attorney's Office.

Mallory Parker's deposition was scheduled to begin at 9 a.m.

She is dating Lee Anthony, who has already been questioned by prosecutors.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Remains of the 2-year-old were found in woods in December — five months after she was reported missing.

Casey Anthony's trial may begin next summer. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

I wonder if we are going to hear a bunch of silly giggling and inappropriate laughter in this one??

I hope not.   

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: November 12, 2009, 11:06:15 AM »

20 years working as a nurse in the operating room, we used Gentamicin eye drops on many pediatric patients. Also used the same on both my sons as small children with Pink Eye. Even as an RN, no way would the pediatrician send home Injectable Gentamicin for a child, especially a 2 year old.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: November 12, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »

Has there ever been an interview or anything regarding malibu's thoughts/opinions on this case?  Would sure like to hear what she sounds like, but then mushroom head would probably need to pull the string to make her talk.

She did get to go on the cruise, and was included in the crab puff dinner at the Ritz. No telling how many "perks" she has received from Spindy to go along with the flow. I wonder if she ever got past drinking in the afternoon and thinking about getting a job....maybe? 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1270 on: November 12, 2009, 11:14:54 AM »

She did get to go on the cruise, and was included in the crab puff dinner at the Ritz. No telling how many "perks" she has received from Spindy to go along with the flow. I wonder if she ever got past drinking in the afternoon and thinking about getting a job....maybe? 

I can just picture her showing up at the depo wearing a halter top, short skanky dress blue eye shadow, chipped finger nail polish and a diamond nose ring.  Oh, and smelling of Old Milwaukee beer.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: November 12, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »

I can just picture her showing up at the depo wearing a halter top, short skanky dress blue eye shadow, chipped finger nail polish and a diamond nose ring.  Oh, and smelling of Old Milwaukee beer.

Do you suppose Lee and Malibu share blue eye shadow? 

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: November 12, 2009, 11:38:28 AM »

O.k., doing a little research here  http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a682275.html and found Gentamicin is either injected into a large muscle (I.e. the buttocks or hip) or as an IV fluid through a needle or catheter placed in a vein for at least 30 minutes 1-3 times a day.  Being that Caylee was a toddler, intramuscular would have been applicable.

Question: Where can I find the info (or link) to the Gentamicin prescription? Do we know why she was prescribed Gentamicin (as opposed to Penicillen, Amoxycillen, Erythromycin,etc.)?  From all indications I've read, this really wouldn't be the antibiotic of choice for: a toddler OR a simple urinary tract/ear infection.  Am I missing something here?   TIA

I don't usually post on this thread.  I have not seen the prescription.  Gentamicin eyedrops is standard treatment for conjunctivitis (pink eye).
My daughter had cystic fibrosis and would often go into the hospital where she was put on a variety of antibiotics.  Gentamicin was one that put into her i.v.  Another way she got gentamicin was through her nebulizer..she inhaled it. 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: November 12, 2009, 11:40:47 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d11-Casey-Anthony-case-Report-says-chloroform-found-in-bottle-near-Caylee-Anthony-is-miniscule
Casey Anthony case: Report says chloroform found in sports bottle near Caylee Anthony is miniscule
November 11, 4:18 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
On Friday, more documents were released in the case against accused murderer, Casey Anthony. Among them was a report that indicated traces of chloroform were found inside a sports drink and a plastic syringe that were found near Caylee Anthony's remains.

Casey, 23, is charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee, 2.
To see a slideshow of photos of the syringe, Gatorade bottle, and other evidence, click here.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d6-Slideshow-New-photo-evidence-released-in-Casey-Anthony-case-including-syringe-baby-doll
Dr. Michael Rickenbach with the FBI determined that the syringe contained testosterone, ethanol, chloroform, and water.

According to Hal Boedeker with the Orlando Sentinel, news station WKMG is now reporting that the amount of chloroform found is miniscule and may not be the damning evidence needed to convict Casey of her daughter’s murder.

WKMG reporter Tony Pipitone said the station used an independent chemist to confirm that the concentration of chloroform found in the bottle was about 12 parts per billion. This is minor when compared to the 80 parts per billion of chloroform that can be found in tap water.

The report indicates that more testosterone than chloroform was found.
To read the entomology report, click here.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d6-Casey-Anthony-case-Read-the-forensic-entomology-report
Casey’s murder trial is slated to begin June 2010.
Who cares if it's miniscule???  It's there:  ethanol is one ingredient for homemade choloform.  Plus, it's in the syringe...I just hope there are fingerprints on the syringe.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: November 12, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »

I finished reading Diana Fanning's book and found it interesting.  It basically consists of documents and interviews.  I found it extremely accurate except for one small thing.  She said that on the day before George's so-called suicide attempt (Although she bought that it was a real attempt, I didn't.) Cindy asked him to choose jewelry for Caylee to wear at her cremation.  Of course we know that it was jewelry for that bunch to wear with ashes of Caylee after she was cremated.

She did praise Tim Miller.  She said he was an internationally renowned searcher with a stellar reputation.  She said he had been asked to go to Indonesia to try to recover tsunami victimes.  I personally had never heart the name of Tim Miller until I joined Monkeys, but I now know that he is well known the world over for his work in recovering the missing, not only from this forum but now from her book.

Other than that, there wasn't much we didn't know.  Maybe a few tidbits from interviews that she had apparently conducted, but all-in-all well worth reading. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1275 on: November 12, 2009, 11:50:03 AM »

O.k., doing a little research here  http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a682275.html and found Gentamicin is either injected into a large muscle (I.e. the buttocks or hip) or as an IV fluid through a needle or catheter placed in a vein for at least 30 minutes 1-3 times a day.  Being that Caylee was a toddler, intramuscular would have been applicable.

Question: Where can I find the info (or link) to the Gentamicin prescription? Do we know why she was prescribed Gentamicin (as opposed to Penicillen, Amoxycillen, Erythromycin,etc.)?  From all indications I've read, this really wouldn't be the antibiotic of choice for: a toddler OR a simple urinary tract/ear infection.  Am I missing something here?   TIA

Don't remember a script for this.  Unpopular answer here...gent is commonly used in home health IV visits and if a patient had some left over I've seen some nurses take the leftovers home with them when needed for a sick fam member.  Don't shoot me it's true.  Sometimes on or two shots of gent will cure something when a whole script of regular antib's won't.  I've worked home health since 1993 and yes Gentiva.
I do hope you did the moral and ethical thing and reported them to local LE and the state board of nursing. This is an illegal act that you described. Practicing medicine without a license, diversion of a prescription medication and theft is nothing to be taken lightly. The public needs to be protected from these individuals who shed a dark shadow over an otherwise noble profession.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: November 12, 2009, 11:51:48 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/11/12/double-jeopardy/#comment-94234

Double Jeopardy

November 12, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: November 12, 2009, 11:52:09 AM »

I don't remember ever seeing Mallory standing up.  I saw the picture from the cruise and that girl shouldn't wear a two-piece.  There's too much to hang over.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: November 12, 2009, 12:01:27 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1279 on: November 12, 2009, 12:05:50 PM »

Posted by Trimm on JSM thread...

I hope this didn't interfere witht the deposition...
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/12/courthouse_briefly_locked_down.html
 Courthouse Briefly Locked Down
Thursday, November 12, 2009 11:46:40 AM
ORLANDO -- The Orange County Courthouse in downtown Orlando was on lockdown for 30 minutes Thursday morning.

Workers and visitors were not permitted to enter the building from around 8:30 a.m. Thursday, until the lockdown was lifted around 9 a.m.

Deputies have not released details on the lockdown, but an unconfirmed report said someone entered the building with a weapon.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office has not released an official incident report, but deputies said they were working on releasing more details on what exactly happened to cause the courthouse to shut down for a half-hour.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mushroom head must have accompanied malibu and forgot to take her hammer out of her purse.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.