March 28, 2024, 11:43:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411746 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: November 12, 2009, 01:29:19 PM »

Has there ever been an interview or anything regarding malibu's thoughts/opinions on this case?  Would sure like to hear what she sounds like, but then mushroom head would probably need to pull the string to make her talk.

She did get to go on the cruise, and was included in the crab puff dinner at the Ritz. No telling how many "perks" she has received from Spindy to go along with the flow. I wonder if she ever got past drinking in the afternoon and thinking about getting a job....maybe? 

I know my memory is not as good as yours Fanny....so please explain the afternoon drinking? I don't recall hearing/reading anything about it.

I try to keep in mind one thing about Mallory.....we sometimes can't help who we fall in love with......he might be good as gold to her....I can see her standing by him......However, I can't EXPLAIN what she might see in him.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: November 12, 2009, 01:30:28 PM »

Has there ever been an interview or anything regarding malibu's thoughts/opinions on this case?  Would sure like to hear what she sounds like, but then mushroom head would probably need to pull the string to make her talk.

She did get to go on the cruise, and was included in the crab puff dinner at the Ritz. No telling how many "perks" she has received from Spindy to go along with the flow. I wonder if she ever got past drinking in the afternoon and thinking about getting a job....maybe? 

I can just picture her showing up at the depo wearing a halter top, short skanky dress blue eye shadow, chipped finger nail polish and a diamond nose ring.  Oh, and smelling of Old Milwaukee beer.

Yep I can picture you picturing that scene  Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: November 12, 2009, 01:31:26 PM »

I finished reading Diana Fanning's book and found it interesting.  It basically consists of documents and interviews.  I found it extremely accurate except for one small thing.  She said that on the day before George's so-called suicide attempt (Although she bought that it was a real attempt, I didn't.) Cindy asked him to choose jewelry for Caylee to wear at her cremation.  Of course we know that it was jewelry for that bunch to wear with ashes of Caylee after she was cremated.

She did praise Tim Miller.  She said he was an internationally renowned searcher with a stellar reputation.  She said he had been asked to go to Indonesia to try to recover tsunami victimes.  I personally had never heart the name of Tim Miller until I joined Monkeys, but I now know that he is well known the world over for his work in recovering the missing, not only from this forum but now from her book.

Other than that, there wasn't much we didn't know.  Maybe a few tidbits from interviews that she had apparently conducted, but all-in-all well worth reading. 

thanks baby....I want to get the book this weekend...

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: November 12, 2009, 01:32:18 PM »

Boo,I wonder why our articles are still saying D.Casey is to be deposed?His was canceled.    

I thought it was rescheduled?  was it in fact canceled??

I think just rescheduled to Dec. 16th.

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct2=us%2F0_0_s_0_0_t&usg=AFQjCNEn_gT7PCLSXjgAGFRmo-tBHOij-Q&cid=1468633671&ei=1lP8StGRKZP48QSDo8KuAg&rt=SEARCH&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwdbo.com%2Flocalnews%2F2009%2F11%2Flee-anthonys-girlfriend-depose.html

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct2=us%2F0_0_s_0_1_aa&usg=AFQjCNG2LcKEtjTYc7wnaBpt5skIpNI5Ig&cid=1468633671&ei=1lP8StGRKZP48QSDo8KuAg&rt=SEARCH&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.examiner.com%2Fx-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d11-Casey-Anthony-case-PI-Dominic-Casey-to-be-deposed-in-December

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: November 12, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »

thanks tupelo.....well written and easy to understand

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: November 12, 2009, 01:40:51 PM »

http://bbn.frn.com/fis/storydisplay.asp?site=wsky&storyID=10304
Updated: 11/12/2009 11:33:50 AM EST
by Rozzie Franco

ORLANDO, FLA. -- More depositions will be taking place in the Casey Anthony murder case today.

The girlfriend of Casey's brother Lee Anthony will be questioned by state prosecutors today.

Mallory Park, who will be under oath, had remained close to the Anthony family throughout the case. The deposition was set to begin at 9 a.m.

Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney Thomas Luka who is representing Lee Anthony said the state is merely covering all of their bases.

"In all likelyhood, the prosecution is probably going to ask whether Casey Anthony made any statements to Ms. Park about the disappearance of her daughter or the death of her daughter," Luka said.

Lee Anthony made a conflicting statement to the media saying he believes his sister is guilty and then later told reporters that he believes his sister is innocent.

However, if in fact he made any statements to his girlfriend that he believes Casey is guilty and Park agrees to that under oath, it can't be used in court, Luka said because it will be considered hearsay.

Casey remains in jail charged with her daughter's death.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: November 12, 2009, 01:41:40 PM »

Boo,I wonder why our articles are still saying D.Casey is to be deposed?His was canceled.    

I thought it was rescheduled?  was it in fact canceled??

I think just rescheduled to Dec. 16th.

thanks trim...that's what I thought but I thought I missed a nother change

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: November 12, 2009, 01:43:36 PM »

Thanks trim.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: November 12, 2009, 02:09:15 PM »

I know my memory is not as good as yours Fanny....so please explain the afternoon drinking? I don't recall hearing/reading anything about it.

I try to keep in mind one thing about Mallory.....we sometimes can't help who we fall in love with......he might be good as gold to her....I can see her standing by him......However, I can't EXPLAIN what she might see in him.....

It was on her MySpace during the summer after she had graduated. I have not revisited her MySpace since. I was wondering out loud.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: November 12, 2009, 02:20:17 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys & TY for all the updates.

Cute parody:

http://john.bitbun.com/cinderella.html

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: November 12, 2009, 02:33:31 PM »

Mallard  Mallory Duck has to know deep down that Casey Ho murdered Caylee...I would bet if truth were known, she probably can't stand Casey cause she is a spoiled brat.. and Mallory sees her for what she is....and especially after what Casey said about Lee wanting to have sex with her....ewwww...his own sister......You know the question had to have come up with Mallard and Lee if this incident did or did not occur....
Has anyone heard anything that Mallory has said about Casey at all?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: November 12, 2009, 02:33:55 PM »

Cute parody:

Hi CECE. Very cute. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: November 12, 2009, 02:36:14 PM »

It was on her MySpace during the summer after she had graduated. I have not revisited her MySpace since. I was wondering out loud.

thanks Fanny.....do not visit myspace PLEASE!!! Monkey Devil!  My neighbor and I had frozen margaritas many afternoons while enjoying the sun and good company!!   and no I am not gong to get a job either!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: November 12, 2009, 02:38:07 PM »

I wonder how long it will be before we see Mallory's depo??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: November 12, 2009, 02:39:42 PM »

Mallard  Mallory Duck has to know deep down that Casey Ho murdered Caylee...I would bet if truth were known, she probably can't stand Casey cause she is a spoiled brat.. and Mallory sees her for what she is....and especially after what Casey said about Lee wanting to have sex with her....ewwww...his own sister......You know the question had to have come up with Mallard and Lee if this incident did or did not occur....

cookie...I can't remember anything...but my memory isn't the best...and I looked in my notes and didn't find anythng...perhaps someone else has?

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: November 12, 2009, 02:47:04 PM »

I wonder what mallorys parents think of her involvement with the anthony family. They I  am sure have kept up with the news coverage of this case. I wouldnt want my daughter involved in that family at all. How do  they feel knowing that lee considers mallory the last person on the totem pole. No parent would like to see their daughter considered such as.  I have two grown daughters! I know if it was me I wouldnt want my daughter anywhere near them! I  would be spending all my time trying to talk sense into my daughter. oviously mallory suffers from low self esteem.
I think lee is arrogant and that whole family has major issues.

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: November 12, 2009, 02:47:33 PM »

cookie...I can't remember anything...but my memory isn't the best...and I looked in my notes and didn't find anythng...perhaps someone else has?

that's where I am at too Sunny..I can't remember ever hearing a word that she may have uttered....strange...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: November 12, 2009, 02:48:46 PM »

I wonder what mallorys parents think of her involvement with the anthony family. They I  am sure have kept up with the news coverage of this case. I wouldnt want my daughter involved in that family at all. How do  they feel knowing that lee considers mallory the last person on the totem pole. No parent would like to see their daughter considered such as.  I have two grown daughters! I know if it was me I wouldnt want my daughter anywhere near them! I  would be spending all my time trying to talk sense into my daughter. oviously mallory suffers from low self esteem.

yeppers...on all that you just said....

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: November 12, 2009, 02:54:42 PM »

yeppers...on all that you just said....

Last I heard, Mallory's mother was on the board of Cindy's sham foundation so I guess the obvious conclusion that Casey killed Caylee doesn't bother them. IMO Lee is such an idiot.  I'll never forget when he fought the sign and the sign won.  I can't imagine any female being attracted to him, but some women go for anything in pants.  I mean, look at Casey.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: November 12, 2009, 02:55:49 PM »

Cute parody:

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.