April 26, 2024, 01:58:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413288 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: November 12, 2009, 02:56:38 PM »

Mallard  Mallory Duck has to know deep down that Casey Ho murdered Caylee...I would bet if truth were known, she probably can't stand Casey cause she is a spoiled brat.. and Mallory sees her for what she is....and especially after what Casey said about Lee wanting to have sex with her....ewwww...his own sister......You know the question had to have come up with Mallard and Lee if this incident did or did not occur....
Has anyone heard anything that Mallory has said about Casey at all?

cookie...I can't remember anything...but my memory isn't the best...and I looked in my notes and didn't find anythng...perhaps someone else has?

that's where I am at too Sunny..I can't remember ever hearing a word that she may have uttered....strange...

Me either.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: November 12, 2009, 02:57:15 PM »

I wonder what mallorys parents think of her involvement with the anthony family. They I  am sure have kept up with the news coverage of this case. I wouldnt want my daughter involved in that family at all. How do  they feel knowing that lee considers mallory the last person on the totem pole. No parent would like to see their daughter considered such as.  I have two grown daughters! I know if it was me I wouldnt want my daughter anywhere near them! I  would be spending all my time trying to talk sense into my daughter. oviously mallory suffers from low self esteem.
I think lee is arrogant and that whole family has major issues.

yeppers...on all that you just said....

Last I heard, Mallory's mother was on the board of Cindy's sham foundation so I guess the obvious conclusion that Casey killed Caylee doesn't bother them. IMO Lee is such an idiot.  I'll never forget when he fought the sign and the sign won.  I can't imagine any female being attracted to him, but some women go for anything in pants.  I mean, look at Casey.

Yes, both Mallory and her mother are on the board. It was Mallory's mother that met the Anthonys on the dock with big hugs after the cruise.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: November 12, 2009, 03:06:11 PM »

Has there ever been an interview or anything regarding malibu's thoughts/opinions on this case?  Would sure like to hear what she sounds like, but then mushroom head would probably need to pull the string to make her talk.

She did get to go on the cruise, and was included in the crab puff dinner at the Ritz. No telling how many "perks" she has received from Spindy to go along with the flow. I wonder if she ever got past drinking in the afternoon and thinking about getting a job....maybe? 

I know my memory is not as good as yours Fanny....so please explain the afternoon drinking? I don't recall hearing/reading anything about it.

I try to keep in mind one thing about Mallory.....we sometimes can't help who we fall in love with......he might be good as gold to her....I can see her standing by him......However, I can't EXPLAIN what she might see in him.....

It was on her MySpace during the summer after she had graduated. I have not revisited her MySpace since. I was wondering out loud.

thanks Fanny.....do not visit myspace PLEASE!!! Monkey Devil!  My neighbor and I had frozen margaritas many afternoons while enjoying the sun and good company!!   and no I am not gong to get a job either!!

I have no problem with that.I imagine you and your friend are way past graduating from college.    But as a new college graduate, I would think that getting a job and paying off her college loans, if nothing else, might be a higher priority. I can't remember her mood that day but it wasn't positive.

I'm not planning on getting a job either, and I have been know to imbibe in the afternoon myself. But thank the good Lord, I am not hooked up with the craziness of the Anthonys and Mr Knee Socks either. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: November 12, 2009, 03:11:33 PM »

I wonder what mallorys parents think of her involvement with the anthony family. They I  am sure have kept up with the news coverage of this case. I wouldnt want my daughter involved in that family at all. How do  they feel knowing that lee considers mallory the last person on the totem pole. No parent would like to see their daughter considered such as.  I have two grown daughters! I know if it was me I wouldnt want my daughter anywhere near them! I  would be spending all my time trying to talk sense into my daughter. oviously mallory suffers from low self esteem.

loca, as a parent I agree with you. But I had a boyfriend who my Mom totally disapproved of because of his family. She was sure he wouldn't amount to anything in life. She couldn't see in him what I did, because she was my Mom and wanting the BEST for me. I defied her all the way and we had some serious Mom/daughter arguments over him. I spent a lot of time grounded..... When he graduated cum laude she finally admitted she MIGHT have been wrong   When I became a Mom I finally understood her stance. About the last person on the totem pole remark....I am not going to hold that against him....I think she was probably the only person not giving him grief and stress and that MIGHT have been what he meant. Giving him the benefit of the doubt on that one. I THINK AND HOPE that he total the truth, whatever the truth is as he knows it, in his depo. I can't imagine being in that position....thank God!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: November 12, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »

Last I heard, Mallory's mother was on the board of Cindy's sham foundation so I guess the obvious conclusion that Casey killed Caylee doesn't bother them. IMO Lee is such an idiot.  I'll never forget when he fought the sign and the sign won.  I can't imagine any female being attracted to him, but some women go for anything in pants.  I mean, look at Casey.

Yes, both Mallory and her mother are on the board. It was Mallory's mother that met the Anthonys on the dock with big hugs after the cruise.

I wondered who that woman was!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: November 12, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »

I know my memory is not as good as yours Fanny....so please explain the afternoon drinking? I don't recall hearing/reading anything about it.

I try to keep in mind one thing about Mallory.....we sometimes can't help who we fall in love with......he might be good as gold to her....I can see her standing by him......However, I can't EXPLAIN what she might see in him.....

It was on her MySpace during the summer after she had graduated. I have not revisited her MySpace since. I was wondering out loud.
[/quote]

thanks Fanny.....do not visit myspace PLEASE!!! Monkey Devil!  My neighbor and I had frozen margaritas many afternoons while enjoying the sun and good company!!   and no I am not gong to get a job either!!
[/quote]

I have no problem with that.I imagine you and your friend are way past graduating from college.    But as a new college graduate, I would think that getting a job and paying off her college loans, if nothing else, might be a higher priority. I can't remember her mood that day but it wasn't positive.

I'm not planning on getting a job either, and I have been know to imbibe in the afternoon myself. But thank the good Lord, I am not hooked up with the craziness of the Anthonys and Mr Knee Socks either. 
[/quote]

I understand...but on the other hand she many have simply been enjoying being out of the stress of school and the madness around her.  As you say being involved with the Anthony's had to take a toll on her emotions and stress level. What a shame that nearly everyone who the Anthony's have touched now have a stigma around them.

Speaking of stigma's...haven't heard or seen anything outta the Milstead's lately?  Anyone??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: November 12, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »

I wondered who that woman was!
that only shows us what their values are. They meaning the anthonys need all the friends and support they can Muster but to let their daughter be involved in that type of relationship to me is unacceptable. it just shows their class  or lack of!!  perhaps the anthonys are paying  mallorys parents or compensating them in some way as evidenced by the  cruise they took mallory on.. I mean why else would a normal mother find it acceptable  for her daughter to date a man that belittles their daughter by telling her she comes last to him what kind of healthy relationship is that !! theres something wrong there  totaly . Maybe another family that seriously needs to be  baker acted  lol.

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: November 12, 2009, 03:31:52 PM »

Oh, so that was Mallory's mother?  She greeted Cindy as if she and George had been on an around the world cruise instead of a three day Bahama cheapy. Maybe she's making a lot of money as an officer of the so-called foundation. I can't think of any other reason she would associate with those grifters.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: November 12, 2009, 03:33:29 PM »

My personal opinion is that Malibu is not motivated enough or has enough self-esteem to extricate herself out of the situation. She's a big girl, but I guess since her mother has chosen to ride the Anthony gravy train Malibu has no support in getting out of the situation. Of course, JMO.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: November 12, 2009, 03:34:50 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21595540/detail.html
Lee Anthony's Girlfriend Deposed
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death
Daniel Dahm, Staff Writer

POSTED: Thursday, November 12, 2009
UPDATED: 2:16 pm EST November 12, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case on Thursday deposed the girlfriend of Anthony's brother.
Mallory Parker, the girlfriend of Lee Anthony, was deposed, but it's not known what questions she was specifically asked.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

Parker has been dating Lee Anthony since before Caylee's disappearance, and she has been at the Anthony family home during several events that occurred there.

Detectives never formally interviewed Parker.

Casey Anthony's defense team next week will depose Roy Kronk, the former Orange County meter reader who discovered Caylee's remains near the Anthony family home.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: November 12, 2009, 03:35:35 PM »

No Milstupid sightings lately that I know of. That may not necessarily be a good thing, though. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: November 12, 2009, 03:42:27 PM »

No Milstupid sightings lately that I know of. That may not necessarily be a good thing, though. 

uummmmmm I wonder if they have distanced themselves from the M's in their quest to upgrade their image.

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: November 12, 2009, 03:43:51 PM »

Oh oh.....it says here that the House of Purpose will be opening January 1st, 2010.      

http://dennismilstead.fatcow.com/thehouseofpurpose/index.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: November 12, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »

I am convinced our world has gone crazy!!  O/T

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/091112_children_stabbed_northeast_harris_county

Woman Charged in Stabbing of 2 Children Near Humble
Deputies Say Kids Were Stabbed Multiple Times

Updated: Thursday, 12 Nov 2009, 2:01 PM CST
Published : Thursday, 12 Nov 2009, 7:00 AM CST   

HUMBLE, Texas - Deputies say a woman is under arrest, accused of stabbing two children multiple times in a home near Humble.

Detectives with the Harris County Sheriff's Office say the victims are a 10-year-old boy and 9-year-old girl.

Officers responded to a 911 call by a neighbor who said that a woman was beating on the front door of a home at the 8200 block of Greens Road and yelling at the neighbor that she had "stabbed the children."

When investigators arrived, they found Regina Umagat, 28, laying on the driveway with her hands behind her head. Deputies say Umagat told them that she stabbed the children and that they were in a home across the street.

The children were not inside the home when deputies entered.

Dispatchers told deputies that two children were in the Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital with multiple stab wounds. Deputies learned that the children were taken by family members to the hospital.

Life Flight helicopter was then contacted to transport the children to Memorial Hermann Hospital in the Texas Medical Center.

Deputies questioned a family member who had been watching the children but would not say how the children were related to that family member, nor would they discuss a possible motive.

Deputies say both children are in critical condition but stable condition.

Umagat has been charged with two counts of injury to a child with serious bodily injury and is being held in jail without bond.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: November 12, 2009, 03:48:47 PM »

Oh oh.....it says here that the House of Purpose will be opening January 1st, 2010.      

Oh I hope this doesn't come to fruition!!!  Surely there has to be a way to stop this

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: November 12, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1336 on: November 12, 2009, 03:57:22 PM »

Found this on another sight...

November 12, 2009 / TBA
Deposition Mallory Parker - Murder Case

November 19, 2009 / TBA
Defense Deposition of Roy Kronk - Murder Case

December 11, 2009 / 9:30
Hearing - Murder and Fraud Cases

December 16, 2009 / TBA
Deposition Dominic Casey - Murder Case

January 10, 2010 / tba
Hearing - Civil Trial

January 21, 2010 / 10:00 AM (tentative)
Status Hearing - First Degree Murder Trial

January 25, 2010 / TBA
Trial - Fraud Case

February 1, 2010
Deadline for defense to turn over evidence showing proof of innocence of their client

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: November 12, 2009, 04:02:02 PM »

Like I said, it might not be a good thing when there are no Milstupid sightings. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: November 12, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »

Found this on another sight...

November 12, 2009 / TBA
Deposition Mallory Parker - Murder Case

November 19, 2009 / TBA
Defense Deposition of Roy Kronk - Murder Case

December 11, 2009 / 9:30
Hearing - Murder and Fraud Cases

December 16, 2009 / TBA
Deposition Dominic Casey - Murder Case

January 10, 2010 / tba
Hearing - Civil Trial

January 21, 2010 / 10:00 AM (tentative)
Status Hearing - First Degree Murder Trial

January 25, 2010 / TBA
Trial - Fraud Case

February 1, 2010
Deadline for defense to turn over evidence showing proof of innocence of their client

Man! I've got to get busy marking my calender. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: November 12, 2009, 04:40:34 PM »

Thanks CC.I forgot to write down  01/21,,duh.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.